• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would check to see if he has posted in any threads after you attempted to message him.
If they have been on GAF and posted in other threads but ignored your pms that is bad.
If they have not posted in any threads or been on gaf that is another matter.

Gaf used to have this useful feature where you could see a user's last visited time on the site on their profile page. It was useful to see if the guy was just busy with life or just flat out ignoring you. Ever since like a couple months ago though, I don't know what the hell happened to it.

EYEL1NER

Gaf used to have this useful feature where you could see a user's last visited time on the site on their profile page. It was useful to see if the guy was just busy with life or just flat out ignoring you. Ever since like a couple months ago though, I don't know what the hell happened to it.

I enjoyed using that feature to see if the guy who dicked me over was online or not after he was ignoring my PMs. I noticed it was gone a while back too, wonder why?

Hope this guy doesn't have another RedShoePaul or ReconYoda situation on his hands. I certainly know the frustration of PMing someone for days and not hearing anything. But I don't think two days is enough reason to get scared yet. It could be weekend work or something keeping him off of GAF. Hope things get sorted out.

And damn, if I had the money for that Chun-Li fight stick...
I got my MvC2 stick and the Chun is the only other one I have ever really wanted. Throw a yellow bezel and ball top on there... Really wish I could buy it.
Rent is more important than I fightstick I suppose. Hopefully I can get a job soon :(

IrishNinja

i guess you're right. i usually see it for close to $10 before shipping - is it even on PSN? i should prolly stop buying cheap UMDs and start getting digi shit for a vita one day.

meantime, from my mother's basement i stab at thee, random gaffer

WTS:

Gears of War 3 (360) $25 - In good condition
Halo Anniversary (360) - $20 - In great condition
Rayman Origins (360) $15 - In great condition
Dragon Quest V (DS) $10 - Sealed

WANT:
Paypal
Pokemon Fire Red or Leaf Green (GBA)

PM me we can work out a deal.

GAF Gold!

Kingven

WTS:

Xbox 1600 points (Microsoft Points Cards) x2 = 15 $ each

Paypal
Amazon Gift Card

FYI: i bought those 2 cards in USA, but i couldn't redeem the points because my xbox account its not from USA :-( Fail.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
i guess you're right. i usually see it for close to $10 before shipping - is it even on PSN? i should prolly stop buying cheap UMDs and start getting digi shit for a vita one day.

meantime, from my mother's basement i stab at thee, random gaffer
I have DraculaX Chronicles.

Baconbitz

Banned
toVp1.jpg

Looking to sell a few items. Willing to take offers. All prices include shipping. Can provide more pics if asked via PM.
Purchase option:
  • Paypal
The Items I'm selling I will only ship to the U.S.
---------------
Games
---------------
  • Modnation Racers w/ Family guy UMD 10.00
aErQom.jpg

---------------
Game stuff:
---------------
  • LoZ:OOT 3DS Case. Barely used. - 14.50
    gw8Gvm.jpg
  • 2 DS cases w/ DS game cases - 15.00
    JVfmrm.jpg
  • Large Silver/grey DS game/system/accessories case. - 20.00
    I6SZjm.jpg

rHskim.jpg
  • Nyko Cobra Sega Saturn/Playstation 1 gun. Don't know if it works. Used condition. - 15.00
    rVsNmm.jpg

itwHxm.jpg
---------------
Shoes:
---------------
  • White low AF1's. A bit scuffed. Come with origional box, certificate, cardboard soles. Size 11. Mens. - 50.00
    F6bJWm.jpg

5ZFT7m.jpg

[*]Nike Air Force 1 07 Low Baltimore "Cloverdale Park" Edition. No box. Size 9. Womens. - 65.00
    CGYiqm.jpg

[*]Nike Dunk High Womens Blur Sail Madeira Black. Comes with second pair of laces. Slightly used condition. No box. Size 9. - 65.00
    cEZYTm.jpg

[*]Nike Air Zoom Dunkesto. Slightly used. A bit scuffed. No box. Size 9. Mens. - 70.00
    SHg1om.jpg

---------------
TOYS:
---------------
  • Luke Skywalker lightsaber. Makes lightsaber noise and lights up. - Make an offer
    xHiwom.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------

Two digital codes for sale.

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - $15
Toy Soldiers: Cold War for Xbox Live Arcade - $5 - SOLD

Since I'm new to the thread I don't mind sending the code to you first if you've got good feedback as a show of good faith.

added new item, lowered prices

got some stuff for sale, PayPal only please and US buyers only. shipping included in price
I have positive feedback on here and 100% feedback on EBAY
thanks for looking!

Logitech G9x gaming mouse - complete and maybe used one hour. mint cond. - $44
info here:http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Programmable-Laser-Gaming-Precision/dp/B001NTFATI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333313998&sr=8-1

Valkyria Chronicles (PS3) -SOLD

Geometry Wars Galaxies (Wii) $15

Resident Evil 4 (GC) with GC memory card 51 $15

Tales of Monkey Island collectors edition ***make an offer***
more info here http://www.amazon.com/Tales-Monkey-Island-Collectors-Edition-PC/dp/B004GHMRR2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1333210323&sr=8-2

Wii Classic Controller Pro -SOLD

GC Wavebird -SOLD
Wii component cable (Nintendo brand) -SOLD

GC memory card 251 $8

Xbox memory unit (Live beta edition) $10

Feather Stylus for DS (Zelda bonus) -SOLD

GBC Bionic Commando -SOLD
Dreamcast VMU's (blue and white) $6 each or $10 for both

shoot me a PM if you are interested in anything.
as far as trades go, i'm interested in Vita games, PS2 fighting games

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Some Target stores for some reason clearanced these out. I went out on the hunt, and finally found a copy for each system on the third store. After nearly two hours and ~$12 of gas, I decided to grab a couple extras. Figured someone else might not want to go through the ordeal/hunt, and would appreciate a quick deal on a forum. Meanwhile, I could make a few dollars to cover my gas, and help out someone.

So yeah. That's where I am ;p If no one is interested, I'll just return them to my close Target next time I'm out. But, figured I could check :)

I have a copy of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2013 MASTERS Collector's Edition (retail $69.99), brand new and sealed for both the X360 and PS3. I'm asking $50/shipped via PayPal.

6894195426_d3e2dc7235_z.jpg

7040291877_95d34ac86e_z.jpg

I have (2) 3-month Xbox Live Gold cards. Retail is $24.99, and the lowest price I can seem to find one is on Amazon, which hovers around $19-$20. I'd like $16.50/each via PayPal. I will PM the code upon receiving payment.

7016409921_271ee4f05a.jpg

I have a "Gamestop New" copy of Ar Tonelico Qoga Limited Edition. It's never ever been played. The box is in great condition. The inside is mint. The artbook has never been opened. The music CD has never been played. And the game itself has never been touched. Sealed copies seem to be going for $75-$100; but I understand that that plastic on the outside is important ;p, and like-new copies seem to hover in the mid $60s. I'd like something similar, but am entertaining offers. Please note that shipping will be a good amount.

6885013847_7955be8e02.jpg

Other things that I have:

Catwoman codes for Batman Arkham City - $2.50/ea for either system EDIT: I see I've been undercut! I guess I'll take $1.75/ea via PayPal Gift.

I have a variety of Square-Enix codes. I never collect them, but they're still in my cases. Just recently realized these were worth something. I'll sell them for $4/each. PM with ones you need.

BHK3

Banned
WTB
Rayman Origins PS3
MGS Collection PS3
Team Ico Collection
Resident Evil 5 Gold PS3
Dues Ex: Human Revolution PS3
Tekken 6 PS3
$50 PSN Code or 1-Year PSN+ membership

Hi, I am looking for a copy of Valkyrie Profile for PS1. If anyone can make me an offer slightly less ridiculous than what we're seeing on Ebay, PM me. Thanks !

New For Sale Matching Service

Xbox 360 - slim 250gb system (glossy) with box + controller + a/v cables - perfect shape. recently bought on GAF for modding purposes, but decided I don't give a crap about the SFxT DLC anymore - $200 shipped.

paypal only please. PM me if interested.

• Full $100 Fandango Gift Card = $50
  • Movie Ticket Purchase = 75% of cost!
  • 12 Month Xbox Gold Card = $36!
  • Xbox Live 1600 Points = $16!
  • Xbox Live 4000 Points = $36!
  • Xbox Live 3 Month Gold : $16!
  • iTunes GCs code 50$ = $40!

zen your box is full. Is 4k xbox live card still available?

If not, WTB live points. PM me please.

Akim

Banned
Anyone interested in a slightly used Vita (WiFi)?

Also comes with:

4gb card
Uncharted
Fifa
Rayman

Hori Hard Case (blue)

My hours got cut to basically nothing at work and I really need money.

daevv

• Full $100 Fandango Gift Card = $50
  • Movie Ticket Purchase = 75% of cost!
  • 12 Month Xbox Gold Card = $36!
  • Xbox Live 1600 Points = $16!
  • Xbox Live 4000 Points = $36!
  • Xbox Live 3 Month Gold : $16!
  • iTunes GCs code 50$ = $40!

Your inbox is full. Wondering about the 4000 point code. Thx

Edit: Just saw The_Inquisitor's post. :(

th3dude

Due to some unfortunate circumstances I must sell my pc I recently built.

Cpu - i5 2500k
Gpu - evga super clocked 560 ti
Ram - 8gb corsair vengeance
Psu - xfx tx550w
Ssd - 64gb crucial m4
Hdd - 2 tb
Mobo - p8z68 pro asus
Case - haf 912

Asking 650$, built for over 1000$ late last year. Pm me if interested.

This is a great deal. I built a very similar PC a few months back and can confirm it was $1000+.

Sorry about your circumstances forcing you to sell.

thaOwner

Positive feedback for sfedai0 Purchased BD from him and it was shipped same day and arrived on time as well. Transaction was smooth too.

JudgeN

Selling my GTX 470 with a Gelid ICY VISION GPU cooler, its served me well but now its time for the GTX 680 to shine.

Looking to get $150 shipped, paypal only please. PM if interested or if you have questions.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
JudgeN, it might only be me, but the photos aren't showing up.

Edit- Nevermind, you fixed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom