• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling: I have a "limited edition" Call of Duty 360 controller. Brand new, unopened.

eaTXp.jpg

Asking $50 + shipping OBO

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out. Also I will NOT mark things as gifts/etc on customs forms; that went bad for a couple people I know recently, so please bear this in mind. Non-negotiable, sorry.
-Not looking to buy or trade for anything in the slightest right now (except maybe new/complete lego sets?), sorry.
-Prices are non-negotiable unless you are buying multiple things, in particular I will drop prices heavily on the loose guides/artbooks if you are buying other stuff; shipping is what drives most of the cost on those.
-I will generally not break up games with guides UNLESS you are buying a bunch of stuff or make a supremely good offer.

LOOSE STRATEGY GUIDES AND ARTBOOKS
---------------------
(Anything shown in the picture above but is not listed below means it's been sold!)
-Halo: Reach Legendary Edition - $12 (like new, only very minor shelfwear)
-Halo 2 - $6 (still sealed in shrinkwrap)
-Halo 3 - $6 (like new, poster still attached)
-Halo 3: ODST - $6 (like new)
-Dark Souls - $15 (like new)
-Portal 2 - $10 (like new)
-Yoshi's Story (Brady) - $6 (Has moderate shelfwear and damage to outside, inside is totally clean and intact)
-Deco Devolution The Art of BioShock 2 - $18 (like new; 167 page Hardcover artbook only available with the CE of BioShock 2)
-Fable III Artbook - $8 (like new: Full-size 112 page artbook that only came with the Fable III CE Guide)
-The Art of Halo: Creating a Virtual World - $10 (some bending/creasing on outside and corners, otherwise in good condition)
-Metal Gear Solid 4 pre-order Artbook - Make offer (light shelf wear on edges/spine; full-size 32 pages)
-(Fangamer.net) Mother 3 Handbook - $12 Like new with dust jacket. Also this was the from the first print run; IIRC they re-printed this recently, no idea if the reprint has any differences or not.

Assassin's Creed (360) Platinum Hits version w/guide - $20 Game is complete and mint, guide only has very light shelfwear, poster/map is still attached.

Gamecube Official 251 Memory Card - $8Has "PSO" written on label (guess what it was used for), and has not been wiped, but works fine. Can wipe before sending if wanted.

Unlimited SaGa - $8 Game is complete and near mint.

Sacred 2 (Xbox 360) - $12 Game is complete and near mint with only very slight wear on disc.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition (Xbox 360) NO GAME DISC - $10 (contains tin, comic, and outer slipcase but DLC codes have been used and does not contain the game!)

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition (Xbox 360) NO GAME CASE OR DISC - $15 (Contains outer sleeve and the Hardened box with journal; again NO game included or codes included!)

Halo Reach CE contents and game case w/Reach preview disc instead of regular disc - $30 PICTURE HERE (As pictured this is the full contents of the Halo Reach CE (actual game case is black as seen above which was exclusive to the CE/LE's) but instead of the normal game disc this comes with the Halo Reach Preview Disc. I actually gave this to a friend when 343 provided On Demand codes for the game once title updates broke this disc, but it was recently given back to me. This disc is the full Halo Reach disc but due to Title Update changes this disc will ONLY play Halo Reach campaign; you will not be able to access Halo Reach multiplayer matchmaking, and I am unsure about Campaign Co-op (likely not). I am also not sure if you will be even able to stay online while playing this disc, I do not know what the current status of how title updates for Reach have affected this disc, so I will only guarantee that you will be able to access the Reach campaign single-player and offline. This is more for collectors and as a curiosity.)

-Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Award Pin Set (sealed) - $15

DVD/Blurays
----------

Dexter Seasons 1-5 (DVD) - $65 All bought new and only watched once. All discs mint, only noticeable issues are a few tiny scratches on a Season 1 disc, and some smudging on 2 of the Season 3 discs, none of which affect playback.

Full Metal Panic! The Complete Series (bluray) - $25 Bought new, set is complete and all discs mint.

House Season 7 (DVD) - $15 Complete and mint, only some minor wear to corners of case.

Mad Men Season 1 (DVD) - $12 Complete and mint.

The Wire Complete Series (DVD) - $75 All discs mint except last disc on first two seasons which have some scratching but didn't affect playback when we watched them (we bought this set new and they were like this out of the box; likely due to the weirdass/poor setup they used for this set). Outer box is mint excluding a minor dent/creasing to one corner that occurred in shipping.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Does anyone have a Blu Ray Criterion copy of The Man Who Fell To Earth they'd like to sell me? Just PM me if so.

asdad123

Positive Feedback for KMD.

Great deal on a computer with super fast shipping! Thanks again.

Also, does anyone have a wireless PC receiver for 360 controllers for sale?

Chairhome

Comics updated **CLICK**
List updated with some Dreamwave comics from a few years ago (Megaman, Transformers, GI Joe vs Transformers), Marvel Mangaverse comics, Tales of the TMNT #1 and 2, and a few more DC from recent years. I also have a few Free Comic Book Day comics.

Also:
GeForce 6800GS - $10 shipped
Gameboy advance soft case - $4 shipped
DS Lite soft case - $4 shipped
Goonies 25th Anniversary Collectors edition sealed (includes board game) DVD - $12 shipped
Linksys Wireless-B gaming adapter (WGA11B): I used this to play my 360 wirelessly before I had an official adapter. It plugs into any ethernet port and can be configured to work with a wireless router. I no longer have the setup software, but you should be able to find it online. - $15 shipped

Numan Athletics arcade PCB (has the additional connector for Namco PCBs) - $30 shipped
3p and 4p jamma harness - $15 shipped
Tekken collectors box (for 1-5, no games included, unless you want T5) - $10 shipped w/o games
gba-to-GC cable - $4 shipped

-----------------
Spring Cleaning. I'll have more later, but here's some stuff. I'm looking mostly to get this stuff out of my house so I'll do most for shipping + a little extra. A lot of it is old and may not be in premium condition, so please note that. A lot of this might only be useable as parts or art projects, haha.

CameraZOOM-20120311175418353.jpg

3rd party N64 rumble pack, 3rd party n64 mem card, N64 transfer pack, "The Pad" 3rd party snes controller, SNES controllers
CameraZOOM-20120311175434132.jpg

Saturn controllers and Genesis extension sold.
N64 controllers 3 left: I'd say $8 for 1, $15 for 2, $21 for 3 (my brother swapped tops and bottoms for fun on most), Capcom fighting pad (SNES), Advantage (very yellow plastic, B button is kind of caved in).

Numan Athletics arcade PCB (has the additional connector), a 3p and 4p jamma harness, Tekken collectors box (for 1-5, no games included, unless you want T5), and a gba GC cable. Still cleaning so look out for my bump or watch this space.
-------------
Some of this stuff has been sitting on here for ages. I will entertain offers to let this go for a little more than shipping on most of this stuff.

Harry Potter Blu-rays (1-6). $8 each. $33 for all.
1-5 are in a box set, but I can split it up.

Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection cards and DLC for Dissidia Duodecim: $5, or $3 each. Cards are unopened, code is unused, can send slip of paper if wanted, too.

This is what I have left. Doing big discounts for lots now. Please feel free to make offers as well, if you don't like the price. Prices include shipping, unless something other than 1st class or Priority (for orders over 1lb) is requested.

NOTE: I am willing to toss everything in a box and send out for a big discount after i figure out what shipping is. Need to get this stuff out of the house.

Boxes with NO MANUALS/Loose Manuals/demos
IMG_2976-vi.jpg

Boxes (game boxes have the cardboard and other inserts, but no manuals) - $3 each
(Jet Force Gemini, GBA and GBC boxes gone)
Manuals (only have NGPC Match of the Milennium manual left) - $2
Resident Evil 4 GC demo - $3

Boxes with manuals (DBZ 2 and Pokemon Silver are Japanese versions)
IMG_2977-vi.jpg

$2 each
ALL FOR $8

Complete games, except for loose carts shown
IMG_2978-vi.jpg

Final Fantasy IV SOLD
Wario Ware Twisted - SOLD
Tetris Blast GB - $5
GB game case - free with any purchase, first taker
Picross 3d (Japanese) - $6
Children of Mana (Japanese) - $6
Suikoden Teirkreis - SOLD
Make offer for all or multiple

Miscellaneous
IMG_2979-vi.jpg

Diddy Kong Racing Promo VHS from Nintendo - $5
UN Squadron in a fake case - SOLD
Wii Speak in Endless Ocean EB Box (Endless Ocean is not in it) - $6
360 games - (SOLD)
Japanese versions of Tekken 4 and Virtua Fighter 4 (JP) - $9 each
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Official Soundtrack (sealed) - SOLD

Dragon Quest IX Party Slime shirt (L), has DQ IX logo on back. Never worn. - $5 shipped

Wants:
Gamespite Quarterly
Gamestop GC
MS Points
PSN cards
Paypal
Amazon payments.

Yuripaw

Banned
Positive feedback for The_Inquisitor, catabarez, GK86, and da_stabbah All communicated very well, and games/items arrived fast.

Hex

Banned
Comics updated **CLICK**
List updated with some Dreamwave comics from a few years ago (Megaman, Transformers, GI Joe vs Transformers), Marvel Mangaverse comics, Tales of the TMNT #1 and 2, and a few more DC from recent years. I also have a few Free Comic Book Day comics.

Also:
GeForce 6800GS - $10 shipped
Gameboy advance soft case - $4 shipped
DS Lite soft case - $4 shipped
Goonies 25th Anniversary Collectors edition sealed (includes board game) - $12 shipped
Linksys Wireless-B gaming adapter (WGA11B): I used this to play my 360 wirelessly before I had an official adapter. It plugs into any ethernet port and can be configured to work with a wireless router. I no longer have the setup software, but you should be able to find it online. - $15 shipped

Numan Athletics arcade PCB (has the additional connector for Namco PCBs) - $30 shipped
3p and 4p jamma harness - $15 shipped
Tekken collectors box (for 1-5, no games included, unless you want T5) - $10 shipped w/o games
gba-to-GC cable - $4 shipped

-----------------

Is the Goonies blu ray (Goonies 25th Anniversary Collectors edition sealed (includes board game) - $12 shipped) ?
If so I am all over it.

Hi Guys, I have a few blus I need to sell since I just bought a bundle on here and have some doubles.

Blu Ray Movies For Sale (shipping included in price) (paypal only) -

Battle LA - $9
Da Vinci Code - $10
Final Destination 5 - $10
Rise of the Planet of the Apes - $11
Source Code - $8
Transformers Dark of the Moon - $13
X-Men First Class - KBBQ at it again!
X-Men Origins Wolverine - $10

I will beat any Amazon Price Available. Just PM me, and I will work with you. I can also bundle these up and save you a dollar or two each on shipping. All are in great condition and come complete!

NeoGaf Gold!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Two things. When will the document be updated? Also, when it is updated there is a person listed twice.

I will update by tomorrow afternoon, unless someone beats me to the punch. Can you PM me the person that is listed twice? Thanks.

SELLING
Prices include the shipping!
All games are complete and pictures by request
Please send payment as a GIFT on Paypal
I help run the feedback document
My Feedback: NeoGAF Plus!
Please send a PM if you would like to buy anything, thank you! :)

PS3
  • PlayStation Move Navigation Controller (New in Box) - $22
  • Street Fighter IV - $12
  • Assassin's Creed (Greatest Hits version) - $12

Nintendo 3DS
  • Tetris Axis (Club Nintendo code has been used) - $15
  • Super Monkey Ball 3D - $15
  • Resident Evil: Revelaitons (yes it has the misspell, no I don't have the replacement cover) - $30
------------------

Chairhome

Is the Goonies blu ray (Goonies 25th Anniversary Collectors edition sealed (includes board game) - $12 shipped) ?
If so I am all over it.

Yeah, sorry, I forgot to put DVD version on it (that's actually the reason I'm selling it, I bought the wrong version a year or two ago when it was on sale :-()

Anyone got a cheap GBA games like:?

-any Pokemon game (Fire Red is most wanted)
-Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World
-Namco Museum
-Mega Man Battle Network 4

How about a cheap HTC Trophy 7 for Verizon?

PM me :D

RPGCrazied

I found artbooks for Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Legendia. Almost mint condition. Are these worth anything? If not, I won't bother. They have about 80 pages.

Positive feedback for LastWindow; Very reasonable pricing on some Sega Genesis games, very easy to work with, the package arrived quickly, and the games were wrapped excellently.

Also, I am suddenly looking to buy 1 6-button Sega Genesis controller because the Craigslist ad I was purchasing from thought a 6-button controller was a 3-button controller and there are no other local Genesis controllers available to my knowledge. I could possibly be talked into buying 2 6-button controllers or a few extra games if someone wanted to work out a larger deal.

MrDaravon

I found artbooks for Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Legendia. Almost mint condition. Are these worth anything? If not, I won't bother. They have about 80 pages.

I kept those so I didn't price them, but I just took a quick look on completed auctions on ebay, maybe $10 each? What's weird though is Amazon has copies available for sell way under that, so I dunno.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Whew, the feedback list has been update up to this point.

Please welcome the following members to Neogaf Plus:

Borman, battousai11, asdad123, and mdsfx.

And these members are now Neogaf Gold:

PhoenixSFT, Chairhome, and The_Inquisitor.

Congrats everyone.

Congrats everyone.

Fuck yeah!

Congrats everyone.
Aw yeah solid gold bitches. Buy with confidence!

Positive feedback for LastWindow; Very reasonable pricing on some Sega Genesis games, very easy to work with, the package arrived quickly, and the games were wrapped excellently.

Also, I am suddenly looking to buy 1 6-button Sega Genesis controller because the Craigslist ad I was purchasing from thought a 6-button controller was a 3-button controller and there are no other local Genesis controllers available to my knowledge. I could possibly be talked into buying 2 6-button controllers or a few extra games if someone wanted to work out a larger deal.

Positive feedback for Soka.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Positive feedback for Istaerion!

Did a local transaction with him, and everything was absolutely perfect. Good communication, and everything was in great condition, and very well packed for shipment (despite it being for local pickup). Highly recommended to do business with.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
SELLING

iPad 1 (16 GB with original box + contents)
- Excellent condition
- Comes with DODOcase

Looking for ~$200 shipped

PM me if interested

dreamcast box with manuals, a bit of rash on one side
gamecube case, neoproene outside, velour inside and slots for video cons.
various pc boxes, manuals, snes manuals, most are in fair condition.
the IndiZone is a demo disc for an SGI Indy computer.
3DO boxes
Oblivion Strategy Guide
microsoft sidewinder precision pro - joystick with hat buttons and throttle slider.

make offers

sfIPd.jpg

XOYOQ.jpg

psZWO.jpg

3R8g0.jpg

5sLYJ.jpg

3TeMk.jpg

L3kjj.jpg

1hiP3.jpg

i5Y9Y.jpg

J9bGr.jpg

Positive feedback to Chairhome for the genesis extension cable and battousai11 for the GB player. Lol, I was trying to play Kirbys tilt and tumble with the gamecube. Tilting a GCN doesn't work so well. Both people were quick and easy to deal with. Would do business with both again.

Positive feedback for Baconbitz as well. Item sale was painless and was quick to answer pm's.

Phatcorns

I am looking to get Kid Icarus Uprising for the 3DS.

I would like to trade only. Here are the games I have available, they are all in excellent condition and come with box and manual. Please let me know what you would like in exchange for the game and we can negotiate. Please PM me. Thank you very much!

XBOX GAMES
Jade Empire w/ Bonus Disc

PS2 GAMES
Rogue Galaxy
Devil May Cry
God of War 2
Zone of the Enders
Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner

XBOX 360 GAMES
Burnout Revenge
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Devil May Cry 4
Prince of Persia
Guitar Hero World Tour
Rock Band 2

GAMECUBE GAMES
F-Zero GX

WII GAMES
Endless Ocean Blue World
Michael Jackson The Experience

PS3 GAMES
Street Figher IV
Uncharted 2

Anyone got one of those Black Wii's that still have the Gamecube BW compatibility? I'd like to buy one! It'd go nice with my duo of black consoles...and I need to play some Xenoblade.

FS:
Vampire Savior Collection (JP)-Make me an offer
Metroid Prime Trilogy-Make me an offer
Final Fantasy 7 (Black label but the discs are GH and the case kind of sucks)-15
Final Fantasy 8 (GH)-10
Final Fantasy 9 (Discs only)-10
Nintendo Wii (Comes with all the papers, along with an extra wii-mote and 2 classic controllers)-70?

Poetic

I need some advice, I posted about this yesterday I think. Thinking of selling my PS3 and games, this is what I came up with.

320gb Slim PS3
2 Extra Controllers
Eye Toy Camera
Move Controller

Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkham City (Unopened)
Bayonetta (Unopened)
Borderlands
Brutal Legend
Conan
Chronicles of Riddick (Unopened)
Darksiders
Dark Souls
DC Universe
Dead Island
Demon's Souls
Dragon Age Ultimate Collection
Enslaved (Unopened)
Fallout: New Vegas (Unopened)
Fifa 12
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Folklore
God of War Origins
God of War III
Gran Turismo 5
Grand Theft Auto IV
Heavenly Sword
Heavy Rain
ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection (Unopened)
InFamous
InFamous 2
Killzone 2
Killzone 3
Kingdom of Amalur (Unopened)
LA Noire (Unopened)
Little Big Planet
MAG
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom (Unopened)
Metal Gear Solid 4
NBA2K11
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Ratchet & Clank Future: Crack in Time
Red Dead Redemption
Resistance
Resistance 2 (Unopened)
Resonance of Fate
Sports Champions
The Sabotuer
The Sly Collection
Twisted Metal
Uncharted Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
Valkyria Chronicles
Vanquish (Unopened)

I came up with $1200 without shipping. Thoughts?

Anyone got one of those Black Wii's that still have the Gamecube BW compatibility? I'd like to buy one! It'd go nice with my duo of black consoles...and I need to play some Xenoblade.

I also have a sealed copy of Sonic Generations 3D, black label FF7 and Vampire Savior Collection (JP) up for sale.

I remember GK86 has a black Wii so you should check to see if his is what you're looking for.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
No way someone shells out $1,200+ for it. Came to the wrong forum if you think Gaffers are loaded.

Best bet, sell the games separately, or bundles "like" games. Yeah it will take long, but probably your best option outside of ebay.

Poetic

Wasn't expecting anyone here to pay that much, was just wondering if that was fair value or if I was pricing it too high. Thanks in advance.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Wasn't expecting anyone here to pay that much, was just wondering if that was fair value or if I was pricing it too high. Thanks in advance.

Ohh ok, thought you meant as a bundle. It seems like a fair estimation.

Personally, I gauge prices to Amazon and/or Ebay. Time consuming though.

Le-mo

I need some advice, I posted about this yesterday I think. Thinking of selling my PS3 and games, this is what I came up with.

320gb Slim PS3
2 Extra Controllers
Eye Toy Camera
Move Controller

Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed 2
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkham City (Unopened)
Bayonetta (Unopened)
Borderlands
Brutal Legend
Conan
Chronicles of Riddick (Unopened)
Darksiders
Dark Souls
DC Universe
Dead Island
Demon's Souls
Dragon Age Ultimate Collection
Enslaved (Unopened)
Fallout: New Vegas (Unopened)
Fifa 12
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Folklore
God of War Origins
God of War III
Gran Turismo 5
Grand Theft Auto IV
Heavenly Sword
Heavy Rain
ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection (Unopened)
InFamous
InFamous 2
Killzone 2
Killzone 3
Kingdom of Amalur (Unopened)
LA Noire (Unopened)
Little Big Planet
MAG
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom (Unopened)
Metal Gear Solid 4
NBA2K11
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
Ratchet & Clank Future: Crack in Time
Red Dead Redemption
Resistance
Resistance 2 (Unopened)
Resonance of Fate
Sports Champions
The Sabotuer
The Sly Collection
Twisted Metal
Uncharted Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
Valkyria Chronicles
Vanquish (Unopened)

I came up with $1200 without shipping. Thoughts?

That's way too much. In my opinion I would only spend between $600-700.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom