• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdjamm

Selling

Uncharted:Golden Abyss (Unopened) - $35 shipped

Hot Shots Golf:World Invitational (Unused Online Pass) - $28 shipped

or trade either one for MLB '12 The Show for the PSVita

Thanks

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Anyone willing to work with me on buying a 22" or 16x9 monitor? Have Steam funds for trade and some games and some cash but want one on the cheap.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Ottawa / Toronto / Montreal etc. aka close to me GAF buy some games!

Xbox
Mass Effect 2
Ace combat 6
Vanquish
Raiden IV
Shadows of the Damned

PS3
Armored Core: For Answer
Atelier Rorona
Atelier Totori (LE)
Bayonetta
Disgaea 3

Buy everything at once thank you! As for prices I don't imagine selling any of those for more than $25 with the exception of the two Atelier games. Also if you are feeling like a millionaire I also have Muchi Muchi Pork x Pink Sweets & ESPGaluda II.

knee

Trade req:

It's a longshot, but...

I'd like to trade my Dirt 3 Steam code for a Batman Arkham City Steam code.

catabarez

I have Microsoft Points 18 separate 100 point codes and am looking to trade for something. XBLA games, PSN moneys, or just any offers, but I really prefer some PSN codes.

I also have a code for Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty up for sale or trade. Just PM me :)

kodt

Banned
For Sale:

Metal Gear Solid Risk Limited Edition - $80 Shipped
1061 of 2014. New and sealed. Mint condition.

uIWQk.jpg

PC Games:

Starcraft 2 Collector's Edition Contents - $60 shipped
I am selling the Collectors Edition Box and Contents. Everything except the game disc since I have already used the key.

This includes the Art Book, Comic Book, Sealed Soundtrack, Sealed Bonus DVD, Never used Raynor Dog Tag USB Stick with Starcraft + BroodWar on it. And all the guest passes unused (2 for Starcraft 2 and 2 for World of Warcraft) The Art book and Comic book have only been looked at once each. Everything is in mint condition.

v4i6t.jpg

DS Games:

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (Complete) - $8 shipped

Fight Sticks/Wheels and Accessories:

Logitech Driving Force Pro (PS2/PS3/PC) - $75 shipped.

u8Gkw.jpg

Xbox360 Fighting Stick EX 2 - $30 shipped
Does not include original box, stick only.

DmrHH.jpg

Xbox 360 20GB Hard Drive - $15 shipped

6OKkL.jpg

Mad Catz Xbox 360 Rock Band Portable Drum Kit - $40 shipped
This set is virtually unused.

Images for all items available on request.

gatisimo

Positive feedback for sabanoo. Bought 12 months of XBL from him.

Also, positive feedback for ArtistDude88. I sold him a WoW: Cataclysm key.

For Sale I accept Paypal or amazon credit

PS3 - Gundam Unicorn (JP Version) $55 Shipped
Another Century Episode-R (JP) $26 Shipped
PSV - BlazBlue (JP) -$23 Shipped
WipeOut (JP) -$23 Shipped

4GB Memory Card - $12 Shipped

Nintendo DS - Dragon Ball Kai: Ultimate Butōden -$30 Shipped

Club Nintendo Mario DS Sleeve/pouch (New) -$13 Shipped

Flek

Banned
Anyone interested in original signed stuff!? I collected some signatures from famous people over the years as press @ gamescom. And now i want to sell it - i can post pictures if someone is interested

• Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes - Japanese Version - signed by Hideo Kojima

• Metal Gear Acid - US Version - signed by Hideo Kojima & Shinta Nojiri

• Resident Evil 4 - US Version - signed by Hiroyaki Kobayashi

• A leather bracelet with "Devil May Cry 4 embossed" - signed by Hiroyaki Kobayashi

• The Manual of Gran Turismo 3 - Ger. Version - signed by Kazunori Yamauchi

CyReN

Kinect Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure - New - $40 Shipped

EczAP.jpg

Portal 2 - Like New - $20 shipped

kvdx7.jpg

Xbox 360 Wired Controller (Glossy Black) - Like New - $25 shipped

A4Lrh.jpg

100% Ebay Feedback
100% CAG Feedback
100% Neogaf Feedback.

I ship all my items with a tracking code. Feel free to PM me with any questions, negotiations etc.

robot

NoRéN;36661585 said:
HAVE:
Mario Red Wavebird Controller
-Red top, blue on the bottom
-Used only a few times
-all buttons work

Xbox 360 Matte Black Controller [PIC]- $25 shipped
- right stick drifts left sometimes. Very minimal
- other than that, good condition with working triggers and buttons

Pokemon White - $25 shipped
-complete and in excellent condition

WANT:I'm looking for the following and would like to trade toward these:
-Mass Effect 3 [360]
-Ace Combat Assault Horizon [360]
-Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom [360]
-Mario Kart 3DS

PM with questions, OFFERS, concerns, etc. Gold seller with plenty of feedback on here.

just a heads up, pretty sure gamefly has Ace Combat for $12.99 today (used).

WTS:

Gears of War 3 $25 - Disc has a few light scratches, but still plays perfectly.
Halo: Anniversary $20 - In near perfect condition
Rayman Origins (360) - In near perfect condition
Mortal Kombat (PS3) - In near perfect condition, online code used.

Looking for Paypal right now. Prices are negotiable and I'll knock some off if you're buying more than one.

GAF Gold! Buy with confidence.

Selling my Vita, 6 games, 4GB card and case (Thrustmaster SPF). Vita, games and card are still sealed, the case is out of the original packaging but obviously unused. Realized I'm not going to have the time to commit to it and am looking to pass it along to someone who will. Got good deals from Amazon when purchasing and am looking to get out of it what I have in it. $450 shipped/insured for all of it (not willing to break it up). Paypal, U.S. only. I have 100% eBay feedback (182 feedback).

Games are:
Hot Shots Golf
Lumines
Rayman
UMvC3
Uncharted GA
Wipeout 2048

Pics of everything.
6947917497_47789ae349_z.jpg

7003457557_6708d7eb69_z.jpg
Will take $412 shipped (the $12 to cover PP fees).

The package has still not arrived yet. I've contacted the seller about this, and he told me I won't even get it tomorrow because it's Good Friday.

Is it possible to put him on the neutral feedback list? I know I'll eventually get my package, but this transaction has been incredibly slow for me.

Selling:

Artbook set, I have Bioshock Breaking the Mold Developer's Artbook, paperback artbook with minor damage to the top of the spine from when it was shipped, Trinity Universe Drifter's Guidebook hardcover artbook that was a preorder bonus from the NISA store in near mint condition, and Sakura Wars Unforgettable Memories hardcover artbook that was also a preorder bonus from the NISA store in near mint condition. I'd like to get $100 for the set.

Still available.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
WTB:

If someone could do me a favor and bundle their Pokémon Green Leaf and Fire Red, and Sapphire, that would be much appreciated thanks!

I really want to play those games, I played Emerald and Ruby on the GBA but never the awesome Green Leaf, Sapphire, or Fire Red, so if you have any extra we could work out a deal I'd gladly pay shipping, as I just want to know they're legitimate carts. :)

Aselith

The package has still not arrived yet. I've contacted the seller about this, and he told me I won't even get it tomorrow because it's Good Friday.

Is it possible to put him on the neutral feedback list? I know I'll eventually get my package, but this transaction has been incredibly slow for me.
No reason to take him off negative until you receive it. Where's that next day shipping again?

I'm willing to accept the feedback buyer Costcosaurus wants to give. I understand his frustrations as I'm starting to feel them myself. He should have received the items by no later than today. I feel for him and again will accept responsibility for the slow manner this was handled in. Not sure what happened but I haven't had a problem like this for a very long time. I deserve whatever the buyer wants to throw at me at this point. Still, I appreciate his business.

Aselith

I'm willing to accept the feedback buyer Costcosaurus wants to give. I understand his frustrations as I'm starting to feel them myself. He should have received the items by no later than today. I feel for him and again will accept responsibility for the slow manner this was handled in. Not sure what happened but I haven't had a problem like this for a very long time. I deserve whatever the buyer wants to throw at me at this point. Still, I appreciate his business.
Did you ship it next day? I'm still not clear on that.

No, the next day from here in Indiana to Texas was around the $50 mark

I did the priority 2-3 day

Edit...I wanted to overnight it, but the cost was high given the items.

As I told him I wanted to get it out Friday or Saturday but didn't get that opportunity as I was very busy. We got the items out late Tuesday afternoon.

Aselith

So like he has a post from 4/2 where he says you tell him you've "got it" in his words. Don't you think it would have been more appropriate to let him know that you hadn't sent the item but would do it asap and maybe prevented the thing blowing up?

So like he has a post from 4/2 where he says you tell him you've "got it" in his words. Don't you think it would have been more appropriate to let him know that you hadn't sent the item but would do it asap and maybe prevented the thing blowing up?

Enough with the interrogation.

Trying not to jump in where I don't belong, but does the package have delivery confirmation attached to it?

That would at least give "Cost" a ship date with an expected delivery date

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Does anyone have a Blu Ray Criterion copy of The Man Who Fell To Earth they'd like to sell me? Just PM me if so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom