• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
For Sale SOLD

Dragon_Age_Origins_cover.png

DAO CD Key - $5
Activates on Origins.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Anyone selling older video game systems? I have all Nintendo consoles, but missed out on Sega's and am trying to fill this glaring gap in my education. I'm particularly interested in finding a Mega Drive (Genesis). Am also interested in other retro systems, like Intellivision and such. Of course I realize that people on a forum such as this probably rather hangs on to such precious merchandise than sells it for cold hard cash, but thought I'd give it a try.

I live in Europe (Finland), by the way.

alf717

Anyone looking to sell a graphics card? I have two 3870's right now. I figure a 6850 or higher would be a nice upgrade. LMK and thanks for looking, shipping would be to the US.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Anyone selling older video game systems? I have all Nintendo consoles, but missed out on Sega's and am trying to fill this glaring gap in my education. I'm particularly interested in finding a Mega Drive (Genesis). Am also interested in other retro systems, like Intellivision and such. Of course I realize that people on a forum such as this probably rather hangs on to such precious merchandise than sells it for cold hard cash, but thought I'd give it a try.

I live in Europe (Finland), by the way.

Tucked away in my loft I have a super famicom, a US ugly SNES, a dreamcast, I think a fat PS2, and a PAL Net Yaroze home devkit in lovely matt black.

John Blade

Update:

FOR ONLY TORONTO AREA GAF

Hello people, I am actually having some issues on my side as of now. For my financial issues, I need to start selling my game collection which I own. Right now, this will be my first group of games I am going to sell off. If my financial issue continue downward, I will have to start my 2nd and final group of games just to gather enough money till I can find a job as of now. Well, here`s the 1st batch of games I am selling. Also, if you want to see the picture of the games, click on here to see it on the original post.

Ps1 Games

Chrono Cross (Greatest Hits)-----------------------------------$15
(Game disc have some finger print on them. Contain manual)

MediEvil II-----------------------------------------------------$15

Ps2 Games

Drakan: The Ancients' Gates------------------------------------$10

Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance------------------------------------$15

Metal Gear Solid 3----------------------------------------------$10

Phantasy Star Universe-------------------------------------------$5

Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus-----------------$15
(Seal copy)

Raiden III-------------------------------------------------------$10

PSP Games

Harvest Moon Boy & Girl-----------------------------------------$20

Phantasy Star Portable-------------------------------------------$10

Wii Game

Ghost Squad----------------------------------------------------$10
(Game is still seal)

Nintendo DS Games

Metroid Prime Pinball----------------------------------------------$5
(Does not contain the Rumble Pack)

Game on Hold

Update: I am okay with game trade in. PM me games you're willing to trade with the game and I will see if I am interested in it.
Game console I willing to trade in
+Gamecube
+GBA
+GBC
+Nintendo DS
+PSP
+PS1
+PS2

This is for the people who live in the GTA area as I don`t have a car to go farther than Toronto. I will meet either in Mississauga, Toronto area, Oakville, and maybe in Brampton. Also, try to buy more than 3 as I don`t want to go all the way to Toronto for one game just to meet up. If you need more info, just PM me here and I will response to you asap. I will post more info about the game later on when I can found it and take some picture (might wait till few days).

Dead PC Fund. US lower 48 states only. All prices negotiable. PM me with an offer.

SFxTK Launch party poster Signed by Yoshi ono and UMvC3/SFxTK Fight club poster: 30 Shipped
Gold Madcatz TE Keychain
Street fighter IV Pre Order Ryu Headband Unopened
Final Fight Cody Shot glass
Malibu Comics Street fighter Issue Number #1
20+ shipping
7wpT2.jpg

looking to either sell them individually or as a bundle to avoid the headaches of shipping to multiple people.

Darksouls 360(includes case but not manual) plus hardcover guide book 30+ shipping.

Xbox 360 Falcon model Great condition Includes a 60 gig hard drive, standard av cables, power cable, black official 360 controller.: 90(local pick up only) LA/Orange County

Rockband 3 KB 360 Mint Condition: 25+ Shipping

i have a brand new US playstation vita 3g/wifi model.
i know vita is $300 and ipad is $500 but we can work some out, (i got games, guide books, action figures, etc... )
so pm me if you are interested.

I may be willing to sell the games but I would prefer to trade

WTT
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Rayman Origins PS3
Rayman Origins Vita
Tales of Vesperisa (360)

WTB
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Kirby Canvas Curse
Kirby Squeak Squad
Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time
Super Princess Peach

Im also looking for a DSiXL

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE:

If someone is selling their Pokémon GBA games like FireRed, Ruby, GreenLeaf and Sapphire.
Please do not hesitate to contact me, I've already completed several transactions on Gaf. ;)

Requesting the remaining 3 GBA polkamans.

Tales of Vesperia Japan!

Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins $30

Super Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back $25

Wario Ware: Mega Microgames $25

$5 ship per item.
Mario Land 2 has no cardboard insert.

Akim

Banned
Still have this, lowered price. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Slightly used PS Vita (WiFi)
4GB Card
Uncharted
Fifa
Rayman
Hori Hard Case

Like new condition. Everything that came with the system included, along with original packaging. Sorry for the crappy picture.

240 Shipped. Paypal only please.

HNDSs.jpg

Also have:
Xbox 360-
Modern Warfare 3 - $30
Battlefield 3 - $25

obo

Itombz

Neo Member
I know it's a bit late but I wanted to leave positive feedback for da_stabbah item showed up a bit slow but still in one piece and transaction was smooth.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
It's a shame I don't have the money to drop on that Link to the Past right now. If it were 3 weeks from now, definitely. :/

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I have an iPad 2 64gb Verizon to sell. Also an att iPhone 4. Both in fantastic condition.

Let me know if you're interested.

Karkador

Banned
Selling games! I accept Amazon Payments and Paypal, but Amazon Payments is my preferred!

xb8no.png

all games cart only, unless specified otherwise

* Donkey Kong Country $8
* Donkey Kong Country 2 $9
* Donkey Kong Country 3 $12
* Contra III $15
* Super Mario RPG $25
* Super Metroid $25
* Kirby's Dream Course $5
* Yoshi's Island $15
* Pilotwings $2
* Starfox $4
* Super Punch Out!! $8
* Super Mario Kart $8
* Actraiser $10
* Super Mario World $5
* Shadowrun $20
* Legend of Zelda: Late to the Party $15
* Super Mario All-Stars $10
* Bust a Move $9
* Illusion of Gaia $10
* Kid Klown in Crazy Chase $2
* Side Pocket $4

* Stunt Race FX complete in box $8
* Raiden Trad complete in box $8

* Rockman & Forte $ 25
* Terranigma JPN w/ manual $20

jpDvG.png

all games are carts only

* Zelda Ocarina of Time (standard cart) $10
* Hey You Pikachu w/ Mic $15
* Dr Mario 64 $10
* Mischief Makers $9
* Kirby Crystal Shards $12
* Majora's Mask (gold cart) $20
* Mystical Ninja starring Goemon $10
* Perfect Dark $4

HZla0.png

all games disc-only unless specified otherwise

Silpheed CIB $6
Wirehead CIB $6
Mickey Mania $5
Amazing Spider-Man vs The Kingpin $3
Sonic CD (US pack-in version) $3
Ecco CD + Sega Classics Arcade Collection (pack-in versions) $5

TLoEE.png

all games are complete in case with manual, unless specified otherwise

* Battle Arena Toshinden (greatest hits) $2
* Crash Bandicoot (greatest hits) $2
* VR Golf 97 $2
* JetMoto $2
* Syphon Filter $2
* Front Mission Alternatve $20
* Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain $5
* Rayman $2
* Colony Wars $3
* Rising Zan $3
* Dragon Valor $7
* Wild Arms $9
* Omega Boost $2
* Wild 9 $3
* Sol Divide $5
* G Darius $14
* Blaster Master: Blasting Again $2
* Tail Concerto $40
* Vandal Hearts $12
* Vandal Hearts 2 $20
* Blast Chamber $3
* Speed Power Gunbike JPN $30
* Misadventures of Tron Bonne JPN $40

3AER9.png

all games complete in case, unless specified otherwise

Astal $25
Blazing Dragons $6
Darius Gaiden $20
In The Hunt $16
Crusader: No Remorse $6
NiGHTS (disc only) $6

Virtua Fighter JP $3
Virtua Fighter 2 JP $3
VF Kids JP $3
VF Remix JP $3
(or get all 4 for $8)

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner JP $8
Devil Summoner Soul Hackers JP $8

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Looking for Earthbound for Super Nintendo (complete/mint condition). I will trade for any games/arcade sticks I own. Spread the word ;)

Poetic

Decided to sell my PS3 collection off individually. Prices below don't include shipping, we can work that out via PM. I accept Paypal and I just set up a Amazon Payments account. Not sure how it works yet.

PS3

All games original, no greatest hits. Bolded games are brand new, unopened. Everything else is used, but complete and near mint shape. I'm pretty fanatical about my things.

Assassin's Creed - $7.00 *SOLD*
Assassin's Creed 2 - $10.00 *SOLD*

Batman Arkham Asylum - $12.00
Batman Arkham City - $35.00 *SOLD*
Bayonetta - $15.00 *SOLD*
Borderlands - $9.00
Brutal Legend - $6.00
Conan $3.00
Chronicles of Riddick - $13.00
Darksiders - $10.00
Dead Island - $21.00
Dragon Age Ultimate Edition - $15.00
Enslaved - $10.00
Fallout: New Vegas - $15.00
Fifa 12 - $30.00 *SOLD*
Folklore - $13.00
God of War Origins - $25.00
God of War III - $15.00 *SOLD*
Gran Turismo 5 - $24.00
Grand Theft Auto IV - $10.00 *SOLD*
Heavenly Sword - $10.00
Heavy Rain - $15.00
Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection - $35.00 *SOLD*
InFamous - $10.00
InFamous 2 - $20.00
Killzone 2 - $6.00
Killzone 3 - $12.00
Kingdom of Amalur - $40.00 *SOLD*
LA Noire: The Complete Edition - $25.00
Little Big Planet - $6.00
MAG - $6.00
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom - $22.00
Metal Gear Solid 4 - $10.00
NBA2K11 - $3.00
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction - $10.00
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time - $12.00
Red Dead Redemption - $12.00
Resistance - $5.00
Resistance 2 - $16.00 *Pending*
Resonance of Fate - $15.00
The Sabotuer - $9.00
The Sly Collection - $22.00
Twisted Metal - $35.00
Uncharted - $15.00
Uncharted 2 - $12.00
Uncharted 3 - $28.00
Vanquish - $20.00
Sports Champions, Eye Toy, & 1 Move Controller - $40.00

NDSi XL

Nintendo DSi XL (Burgundy) w/ travel case, charger, box, manuals, etc + Pokemon Platinum - $120
Pokemon HeartGold - $20
Pokemon SoulSilver - *SOLD*

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out. Also I will NOT mark things as gifts/etc on customs forms; that went bad for a couple people I know recently, so please bear this in mind. Non-negotiable, sorry.
-Not looking to buy or trade for anything in the slightest right now (except maybe new/complete lego sets?), sorry.
-Prices are non-negotiable unless you are buying multiple things, in particular I will drop prices heavily on the loose guides/artbooks if you are buying other stuff; shipping is what drives most of the cost on those.
-I will generally not break up games with guides UNLESS you are buying a bunch of stuff or make a supremely good offer.

LOOSE STRATEGY GUIDES AND ARTBOOKS
---------------------
(Anything shown in the picture above but is not listed below means it's been sold!)
-Halo: Reach Legendary Edition - $12 (like new, only very minor shelfwear)
-Halo 2 - $6 (still sealed in shrinkwrap)
-Halo 3 - $6 (like new, poster still attached)
-Halo 3: ODST - $6 (like new)
-Dark Souls - $15 (like new)
-Portal 2 - $10 (like new)
-Yoshi's Story (Brady) - $6 (Has moderate shelfwear and damage to outside, inside is totally clean and intact)
-Deco Devolution The Art of BioShock 2 - $18 (like new; 167 page Hardcover artbook only available with the CE of BioShock 2)
-Fable III Artbook - $8 (like new: Full-size 112 page artbook that only came with the Fable III CE Guide)
-The Art of Halo: Creating a Virtual World - $10 (some bending/creasing on outside and corners, otherwise in good condition)
-Metal Gear Solid 4 pre-order Artbook - Make offer (light shelf wear on edges/spine; full-size 32 pages)
-(Fangamer.net) Mother 3 Handbook - $12 Like new with dust jacket. Also this was the from the first print run; IIRC they re-printed this recently, no idea if the reprint has any differences or not.

Assassin's Creed (360) Platinum Hits version w/guide - $20 Game is complete and mint, guide only has very light shelfwear, poster/map is still attached.

Gamecube Official 251 Memory Card - $8Has "PSO" written on label (guess what it was used for), and has not been wiped, but works fine. Can wipe before sending if wanted.

Unlimited SaGa - $8 Game is complete and near mint.

Sacred 2 (Xbox 360) - $12 Game is complete and near mint with only very slight wear on disc.

Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition (Xbox 360) NO GAME DISC - $10 (contains tin, comic, and outer slipcase but DLC codes have been used and does not contain the game!)

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition (Xbox 360) NO GAME CASE OR DISC - $15 (Contains outer sleeve and the Hardened box with journal; again NO game included or codes included!)

Halo Reach CE contents and game case w/Reach preview disc instead of regular disc - $30 PICTURE HERE (As pictured this is the full contents of the Halo Reach CE (actual game case is black as seen above which was exclusive to the CE/LE's) but instead of the normal game disc this comes with the Halo Reach Preview Disc. I actually gave this to a friend when 343 provided On Demand codes for the game once title updates broke this disc, but it was recently given back to me. This disc is the full Halo Reach disc but due to Title Update changes this disc will ONLY play Halo Reach campaign; you will not be able to access Halo Reach multiplayer matchmaking, and I am unsure about Campaign Co-op (likely not). I am also not sure if you will be even able to stay online while playing this disc, I do not know what the current status of how title updates for Reach have affected this disc, so I will only guarantee that you will be able to access the Reach campaign single-player and offline. This is more for collectors and as a curiosity.)

-Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Award Pin Set (sealed) - $15

DVD/Blurays
----------

Dexter Seasons 1-5 (DVD) - $60 All bought new and only watched once. All discs mint, only noticeable issues are a few tiny scratches on a Season 1 disc, and some smudging on 2 of the Season 3 discs, none of which affect playback.

Full Metal Panic! The Complete Series (bluray) - $25 Bought new, set is complete and all discs mint.

House Season 7 (DVD) - $15 Complete and mint, only some minor wear to corners of case.

Mad Men Season 1 (DVD) - $12 Complete and mint.

The Wire Complete Series (DVD) - $75 All discs mint except last disc on first two seasons which have some scratching but didn't affect playback when we watched them (we bought this set new and they were like this out of the box; likely due to the weirdass/poor setup they used for this set). Outer box is mint excluding a minor dent/creasing to one corner that occurred in shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom