• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
SOLD
Selling this collectible 12" Sonic the Hedgehog statue by First4Figures, officially licensed by Sega. Only 1,500 made. $200 shipped via Paypal. Recently one was sold on eBay for $250, not including shipping. PM me if interested

Mint condition with no damage. Comes with box, certificate of authenticity, all inserts

SELLING
- worldwide shipping
- doesn't include shipping (where applicable) or paypal fees

$11 - Japanese 3DS/DSi/Wii 1000 Points Card [code only]
$21 - Japanese 3DS/DSi/Wii 2000 Points Card [code only]

Club Nintendo Europe codes - trade for others (looking for Last Story/Pandora :p)
Pokemon Heart Gold
Layton and the Curious Village

+ lots of Mario/DK/Zelda/Kirby merchandise (inquire for list with prices/pictures)

WTB
Kid Icarus 3DS Classics code - $7 paypal (don't have US credit card to buy from Gamestop)

SELLING
Prices include the shipping!
All games are complete (game, case, and manual)
Please send payment as a GIFT on Paypal
I help run the feedback document
My Feedback: NeoGAF Plus!
Please send a PM if you would like to buy anything, thank you! :)

PS3
  • PlayStation Move Navigation Controller (New in Box) - $22
  • Street Fighter IV - $12
  • Assassin's Creed (Greatest Hits version) - $12

Nintendo 3DS
  • Tetris Axis (Club Nintendo code has been used) - $15
  • Super Monkey Ball 3D - $15
  • Resident Evil: Revelaitons - $30
------------------

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
I've got 1600 Microsoft Points (US) that won't work for my Canadian account.

Looking to sell them or, more preferably, trade them for a similar amount of Canadian points.

EDIT: Sold

legacyzero

Banned
I have an Amazon code for a FULL year of LIVE.

Looking to trade it for a code or gift for either Steam or Xbox Live for around a $30 value (Perhaps Alan Wake or Binary Domain on Steam? Or a Downloadable game or two on LIVE?)
(Bought a year of LIVE for my wife, but she decided She doesn't want it =/)

I've had the code since Feb, it should still be good right?

-SOLD

got some stuff for sale, PayPal only please and US buyers only. shipping included in price
I have positive feedback on here and 100% feedback on EBAY
thanks for looking!

GIGABYTE GV-N560UD-1G GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) $175
1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
(opened but still in box, never ended up installing, pretty much new)

Pokemon Yellow (Prima's Official Strategy Guide) has some wear and tear but nothing major, make an offer. not sure what to price it.
http://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-Yellow-Primas-Official-Strategy/dp/0761522778/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334538496&sr=8-1

Sony Ericsson W350 AT&T GSM phone in mint condition $38
comes with charger, sync cable, docs.

Geometry Wars Galaxies (Wii) $12

Resident Evil 4 (GC) with GC memory card 51 $10

GC memory card 251 $6

Xbox memory unit (Live beta edition) $10

shoot me a PM if you are interested in anything.
as far as trades go, i'm interested in PSN points, and 360 Live Points & Live sub. codes

Tales of Monkey Island collectors edition - -SOLD
Logitech G9x gaming mouse - -SOLD
Mass Effect 3 Online Pass Code - SOLD
Valkyria Chronicles (PS3) -SOLD
Feather Stylus for DS (Zelda bonus) -SOLD
GBC Bionic Commando -SOLD
Dreamcast VMU's (blue and white) -SOLD
Wii Classic Controller Pro -SOLD
GC Wavebird -SOLD
Wii component cable (Nintendo brand) -SOLD
nintendo, sega, misc. pins from E3 96 & 97 SOLD

stufte

Have a steam code for Magicka to trade for any of the following:

Steam:

Fallout 2
Universe Sandbox
Overlord 2
Dear Esther
Shoot Many Robots
Civilization V: Cradle of Civilization - DLC Bundle

Xbox:

Microsoft Points

Thanks!

NoRéN

Positive Feedback for 8BitsAtATime.

Excellent communication, quick to pay. Absolutely awesome to deal with. Highly recommended.

Le-mo

WTS:
PS3 60GB Seagate HDD 5400RPM $20 shipped

Air Prestige 3 High Si size 8.5 $50 shipped

I've worn this only once and it was during a rainy day so the shoes is "dirtier" than it should be. To be expected in rainy Seattle.

14 x 10 custom Ico canvas $30 shipped

AMD Athlon II X4 640 Propus CPU and GIGABYTE GA-880GA-UD3H Motherboard combo
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103871
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003KISY5M/ref=oh_o00_s00_i01_details
These are currently being used so it's hard to take photos of them. I'm planning to sell these two as a combo for $150 shipped. Only reason I'm selling it is because I'm planning to upgrade my hardware to Intel.

Also for sale is an unlocked 8GB iPhone 3G. The phone has scratches on the back and front and a crack on the left side. PM with offers.

I also have an AT&T Pantech phone in a like new condition for sale $25 shipped. Comes with phone and charger only. Stock picture of the phone
$(KGrHqF,!g0E3um(BSOBBOL8v5VO!g~~_35.JPG

WTB:
Apple iPad 2
HTC 4G Slide
Unlockable iPhone 4

Chris R

da_stabbah, over half of your listed items are sold. Don't you think you should remove them?

Seriously, why do people list sold items? I mean I could understand if the item was just PENDING, aka if something fell through it would be for sale again. But if it is sold and not in your possession any more, take it off the list.

Seriously, why do people list sold items? I mean I could understand if the item was just PENDING, aka if something fell through it would be for sale again. But if it is sold and not in your possession any more, take it off the list.

As long as they write that it's sold on it, then I don't see any problem.

You guys are complaining too much about this, honestly.

Because it gets people interested in what else you may have. I've got many private messages along the lines of, "Hey, I saw you had X. Would you happen to also have X?" At least, that's why I do it. I've gotten additional sales from things I hadn't even listed yet.

NoRéN

Does it bother you that much? Block them. Or, grow the fuck up and move on with your live. i doubt they are inconveniencing you that much with that extra scroll or two you have to do.

Darren870

FS: 360, Xbox, GC, DS, GBA, PS2, PSP, GC Kiosk + more

I am currently at my parents house in NY and selling some of my old games.
Shipping not included.
$3.50 to ship a DVD Sized Game in the US.

I aim to ship out all games ASAP, no matter what I will keep you updated on shipping times.
Please look at the pictures as some games have Gamestop stickers on them.

Feel free to make offers!

Thanks for looking!

Xbox 360:

Lost Planet Collectors Edition - $7
Lost Planet Regular Edition - $5
Fable II - $8
Viva Pinata - $6
Perfect Dark (Collectors Editon) - $5

Xbox:

Take all below for $13 shipped!

Ghost Recon 2 - $2
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - $2
Hunter The Reckoning Redeemer - $2
Tony Hawk Underground 2 - $2
Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow - $2

GameCube:

Take all below for $25 shipped!

Animal Crossing (No Manual) - $5
Chicken Little - $3
Rocket Power Beach Bandits - $3
Harry Potter and The Chamber Secrets - $3
Forgger Adventures - $3
Nick Party Blast - $5

Nintendo DS:

Take all below for $45 shipped

Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire - $9
The Incredibles - $8
Zoo Tycoon DS - $7
Spiderman 2 - $9
Finding Nemo - $12

PSP:
Charlie and the Choclate Facotry (UMD Movie) - $4

PS2:
Spy Hunter Nowhere To Run - $3

GBA:
All Loose:
Donkey Kong Country 2 (JP) - $6

Systems:
GC Kiosk - $75 (Local Pickup only Zip: 06877)

SIR YES SIR!! please accept my sincere apologies.
I have updated my FS list, hopefully the changes will help alleviate the strain on your finger to have to move the scroll wheel on your mouse a few extra lines.

have a magical day!

vermadas

Because it gets people interested in what else you may have. I've got many private messages along the lines of, "Hey, I saw you had X. Would you happen to also have X?" At least, that's why I do it. I've gotten additional sales from things I hadn't even listed yet.

It's also helpful if you're selling something and want to search the thread to see if the same item has been sold recently, and if so, how much it went for.

NYCrooner

gbaspezflash.jpg

Refurbished GBA-SP (AGS 101 backlit model) w/EZ Flash IV[/B] - It's in perfect working condition and physical condition. Only issue is one dead pixel which seems to come and go. Please note the GameStop Mario sticker on the top lid. The EZ Flash IV works perfectly and comes with MiniSD. For a bonus, I'm throwing in a brand new Mario and Piranha Plant charm that you can attach to the GBA. - $65

Chris R

NoRéN;36991260 said:
Does it bother you that much? Block them. Or, grow the fuck up and move on with your live. i doubt they are inconveniencing you that much with that extra scroll or two you have to do.

It doesn't bother me, I was just trying to understand why some people would continue to post the same list of games time after time (not as much now that there seems to be an agreed upon limit to how often you can post your stuff) when 3/4 of the list was sold. And several other posters have pointed out very valid reasons to include sold items (that I was too stupid to think of), carry on.

Positive feedback for GK86. Sold me some games I've been after for quite some time, at a great price.

And, to folks complaining about not removing SOLD items from their list - cool it. It's the seller's choice if they want to list like that. If they want to, they're well within their right. If you don't like what they do, just ignore their posts or ignore the user.

Eric WK

Cross posted in the headphone thread:

I'm looking to sell my Audio Technica ESW9As. Owned for about a year, but not really heavily used. Very well cared for with the travel bag included. I don't have the original box because I never planned on getting rid of them, but I just need the money right now.

If anybody's interested, feel free to PM me. Looking to get at least $175 shipped.

NoRéN

It doesn't bother me, I was just trying to understand why some people would continue to post the same list of games time after time (not as much now that there seems to be an agreed upon limit to how often you can post your stuff) when 3/4 of the list was sold. And several other posters have pointed out very valid reasons to include sold items (that I was too stupid to think of), carry on.

I have notice some people take one picture of all their stuff for sale so they keep everything listed even if it's sold since it's in the pic.

Another reason would be in case there's a problem with a transaction. Let's say you buy a game from me. So, you pay and I remove the listing. You get the game and it turns out it's heavily scratched, no manual, etc. despite me having listed it as mint condition and complete. But, now there's no way to prove that since I removed the listing.

Possibly some people want to show off a bit and let everyone see how much they sold?

Chris R

NoRéN;37002115 said:
I have notice some people take one picture of all their stuff for sale so they keep everything listed even if it's sold since it's in the pic.

Another reason would be in case there's a problem with a transaction. Let's say you buy a game from me. So, you pay and I remove the listing. You get the game and it turns out it's heavily scratched, no manual, etc. despite me having listed it as mint condition and complete. But, now there's no way to prove that since I removed the listing.

Possibly some people want to show off a bit and let everyone see how much they sold?

Again all very valid reasons. I'm just dumb.

Whooter

Hey all,

I've got a Nintendo Wii system, games, and accessories to sell.

h5E3Vl.jpg

Wii System (includes remote/nunchuck, component cable, sensor bar, and Wii Sports (sleeve may be missing on that)) - $80.00

2nd remote/nunchuck pair - $15.00

Classic controller - $10.00

5 Games: Rayman Raving Rabbids, Raving Rabbids 2, Raving Rabbids TV Party, Boom Blox, and No More Heroes - $5.00 each

m1N6el.jpg

Wii Fit w/ Balance Board, carrying case, and USB rechargeable battery pack - $50

Everything is in Excellent to Like-New condition. Prices do not include shipping, however if someone wants to take the whole lot off my hands, I'll sell it for $175 shipped.

US/Canada shipping. Prefer PayPal but will accept Money Order as well.

Thanks!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Gaf Plus here. Items are complete, and in good/great condition(unless otherwise noted). Prices do include shipping. Pm me with any questions/offers. Prefer amazon payments. But will accept paypal if you send as gift. Us only. Buying two or more things, will give you a discount.

360:

Gta 4 $10
Left 4 dead $8
brothers in arms :hells highway (brought used, missing manual, slightly worn box) $10
mirrors edge $10
Cod 4 $8
Cod mw2 $10

Psp:

Exit
Wipeout pure
mlb the show 08
Patapon

$5 for any, if you buy anything else.

3ds(brought these from a fellow gaffer, not my cup of tea) :
ridge racer- $15
street fighter iv- $15

DVD's:
It's always Sunny in Philadelphia(Season 1/2, and Season 3) $10 each.
Tex Avery's: Droopy collection $10
Friday Night Lights(season 1) $10 (season 4) $13
Burn Notice(season 1) $10
Looney Tunes movie collection $10

Any two for $10:
Dodgeball
The Wayans Bros
Friday Night Lights(movie)
Simpsons Movie
Family Guy(season 1)
The Last house on the left(blockbuster case/movie)
Scarface
Wayne's World(blockbuster stickers/case/movie)

Blu-Rays:
Pandorum(blockbuster stickers/case/movie) $7
The Thing $7
Kill Bill Vol. 1 $7
Mad Men (season 2) $14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom