• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two extra tickets for the Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses concert in Atlanta next month. I can check the exact seats when I get home later today, but they're $67 dollar tickets and I'll sell them at cost or for best offer.

The show is Friday, May 18th at the Cobb Performing Arts Center.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Selling my Sony hmz-t1 3D visor. In very good condition, only a couple of changes made to it. Firstly one of the front pads has been cut down to take a top strap - there are still all three pads, just only two holders for them - they switch out easily enough. Secondly it's had the central gear removed so you can adjust the position of each eye separately.

Its a US model, but I'm in the uk and would prefer to ship domestically if possible. I've read that it'll take any voltage, but I'll say you should use a small step down transformer just in case.

Looking for £800 plus delivery (or I'll drop it off to you)

I want to quickly sell a practically NEW

Mass Effect 3 for Xbox360.

I just opened it and havn't played it yet.

the Online Pass and 2 day trial code are not used.

Havn't taken the discs out of the box yet.

Asking 35 Canadian or 35 CDN plus shipping to USA.

Simo

Major props and positive feedback for 5amshift. I asked in the PAX East thread if any attendees could pick me up some Max Payne 3 swag from Rockstar's booth, 5amshift not only did that but went all out with a ton of extra swag and shipped everything out Monday and I got it today!

I'm looking to buy an online pass for the Xbox version of Mass Effect 3. I'm looking to spend $5, but less would be awesome as I'm just borrowing a copy from a friend and only plan to play online for a short while.

More deals: Brand new still sealed Xbox 360 Wireless Bluetooth headset for $40 shipped (Paypal gift only). Normal msrp is $59.99 plus tax. I am going to the post office tomorrow around 4pm EST so if you want this I prefer you message me sooner rather than later.

Bunch of positive feedback on GAF, CAG and eBay. PM me!

Akim

Banned
Slightly used PS Vita (WiFi)
4GB Card
Uncharted
Fifa
Rayman
Hori Hard Case

HNDSs.jpg

$250 Shipped.

PM me

$250 Shipped.

PM me

Hey man, please wait at least 100 posts before reposting. Thanks!

Also, looking for a Vita. And yes, I see the post above me. But, I'm looking to possibly do a cash/trade sort of thing for it. Check out my previous posts for stuff that I'm selling or willing to trade. Interested in a Wi-Fi model!

Le-mo

WTS:
PS3 60GB Seagate HDD 5400RPM $20 shipped

Air Prestige 3 High Si size 8.5 $50 shipped

I've worn this only once and it was during a rainy day so the shoes is "dirtier" than it should be. To be expected in rainy Seattle.

14 x 10 custom Ico canvas $30 shipped

AMD Athlon II X4 640 Propus CPU and GIGABYTE GA-880GA-UD3H Motherboard combo
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103871
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003KISY5M/ref=oh_o00_s00_i01_details
These are currently being used so it's hard to take photos of them. I'm planning to sell these two as a combo for $150 shipped. Only reason I'm selling it is because I'm planning to upgrade my hardware to Intel. Here's the catch, upon receiving payment I will NOT send these out until I receive the new hardware from Amazon which would take 2-3 days since I have Prime membership.

Also for sale is an unlocked 8GB iPhone 3G. The phone has scratches on the back and front and a crack on the left side. PM with offers.

WTB:
Apple iPad 2
HTC 4G Slide
Unlockable iPhone 4

toneroni

Might be in the market for a PS vita as well.
Have a sealed 32gb HP Touchpad and may have a sealed 3DS with games as well (not sure if I want to open it yet!).

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Super sexy Positive feedback for Yuripaw. Good communication and fast payment. A pleasure to do business with.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Very positive feedback for itzknickknac

Our entire transaction was started and completed very quickly, would do business with again.

He bought from me, I should add.

Very positive feedback for monsterfracas

Out entire transaction was started and completed at the speed of light, would repeat business again.

He sold to me, I am adding :p

Fracas

#fuckonami
Very positive feedback for monsterfracas

Out entire transaction was started and completed at the speed of light, would repeat business again.

He sold to me, I am adding :p

Haha, for some reason I was thinking buyer feedback and seller feedback were separate things. Oh well

Greyvvolf

I keep missing out on the 1200 Microsoft points for $10 deals. If anybody has any available at that price send me a PM. They must also work on a Canadian account.

Chairhome

Bump. Saving up to buy a 560ti from one of you guys, haha.

Comics updated **CLICK**
List updated with some Dreamwave comics from a few years ago (Megaman, Transformers, GI Joe vs Transformers), Marvel Mangaverse comics, Tales of the TMNT #1 and 2, and a few more DC from recent years. I also have a few Free Comic Book Day comics.

Also:
GeForce 6800GS - $10 shipped
Gameboy advance soft case - $4 shipped
DS Lite soft case - $4 shipped
Goonies 25th Anniversary Collectors edition sealed (includes board game) DVD - $12 shipped
Linksys Wireless-B gaming adapter (WGA11B): I used this to play my 360 wirelessly before I had an official adapter. It plugs into any ethernet port and can be configured to work with a wireless router. I no longer have the setup software, but you should be able to find it online. - $15 shipped

Numan Athletics arcade PCB (has the additional connector for Namco PCBs) - $30 shipped
3p and 4p jamma harness - $15 shipped
Tekken collectors box (for 1-5, no games included, unless you want T5) - $10 shipped w/o games
gba-to-GC cable - $4 shipped

-----------------
Spring Cleaning. I'll have more later, but here's some stuff. I'm looking mostly to get this stuff out of my house so I'll do most for shipping + a little extra. A lot of it is old and may not be in premium condition, so please note that. A lot of this might only be useable as parts or art projects, haha.

CameraZOOM-20120311175418353.jpg

3rd party N64 rumble pack, 3rd party n64 mem card, N64 transfer pack, "The Pad" 3rd party snes controller, SNES controllers
CameraZOOM-20120311175434132.jpg

Saturn controllers and Genesis extension sold.
N64 controllers 3 left: I'd say $8 for 1, $15 for 2, $21 for 3 (my brother swapped tops and bottoms for fun on most), Capcom fighting pad (SNES), Advantage (very yellow plastic, B button is kind of caved in).

-------------
Some of this stuff has been sitting on here for ages. I will entertain offers to let this go for a little more than shipping on most of this stuff.

Harry Potter Blu-rays (1-6). $8 each. $33 for all.
1-5 are in a box set, but I can split it up.

Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection cards and DLC for Dissidia Duodecim: $5, or $3 each. Cards are unopened, code is unused, can send slip of paper if wanted, too.

Boxes with NO MANUALS/Loose Manuals/demos
IMG_2976-vi.jpg

Boxes (game boxes have the cardboard and other inserts, but no manuals) - $3 each
(Jet Force Gemini, GBA and GBC boxes gone)
Manuals (only have NGPC Match of the Milennium manual left) - $2
Resident Evil 4 GC demo - $3

Boxes with manuals (DBZ 2 and Pokemon Silver are Japanese versions)
IMG_2977-vi.jpg

$2 each
ALL FOR $8

Complete games, except for loose carts shown
IMG_2978-vi.jpg

Final Fantasy IV SOLD
Wario Ware Twisted - SOLD
Tetris Blast GB - $5
GB game case - free with any purchase, first taker
Picross 3d (Japanese) - $6
Children of Mana (Japanese) - $6
Suikoden Teirkreis - SOLD
Make offer for all or multiple

Miscellaneous
IMG_2979-vi.jpg

Diddy Kong Racing Promo VHS from Nintendo - $5
UN Squadron in a fake case - SOLD
Wii Speak in Endless Ocean EB Box (Endless Ocean is not in it) - $6
360 games - (SOLD)
Japanese versions of Tekken 4 and Virtua Fighter 4 (JP) - $9 each
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Official Soundtrack (sealed) - SOLD

Dragon Quest IX Party Slime shirt (L), has DQ IX logo on back. Never worn. - $5 shipped

Wants:
Gamespite Quarterly
Gamestop GC
MS Points
PSN cards
Paypal
Amazon payments.

mikeysteena

Neo Member
First time on this thread

Selling a lot of my stuff to clear space

looking for offers on the following All games are PAL unless stated

My fabled Gamecube Component cable

Zelda Twilight Princess Gamecube

Zelda Wind Waker Limited Edition Gamecube

Send me a PM if intrested

Wts twisted metal le
Opened but never played 30 plus shipping. Depending on how much shipping is we can also negotiate for my twisted metal black code and online code.

I've got codes that I have not used that keep stacking up. I am looking for Paypal or PSN content trade. Here's what I have got:

Have: (USA)
3 Uncharted 2 GOTY Content codes
3 Uncharted 3 Online Passes
1 MLB 2012 the show pass
2 Saints Row 3 season passes (for PS3)

Whooter

Hey all,

I've got a Nintendo Wii system, games, and accessories to sell.

h5E3Vl.jpg

Wii System (includes remote/nunchuck, component cable, sensor bar, and Wii Sports (sleeve may be missing on that)) - $85.00

2nd remote/nunchuck pair - $20.00

Classic controller - $10.00

5 Games: Rayman Raving Rabbids, Raving Rabbids 2, Raving Rabbids TV Party, Boom Blox, and No More Heroes - $5.00 each

m1N6el.jpg

Wii Fit w/ Balance Board, carrying case, and USB rechargeable battery pack - $50

Everything is in Excellent to Like-New condition. Prices do not include shipping, however if someone wants to take the whole lot off my hands, I'll sell it for $200 shipped.

Prefer PayPal but will accept Money Order as well.

Thanks!

neocoder

Banned
Anyone looking to sell their Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition for the PS3? PM me what you have and what you're asking for it.

I don't care if it's new or used as long as it's in great shape.

Hobs

Neo Member
I'm selling a Sony HMZ-T1 3D Headset at cost, I'm located near Toronto and I'm trying to keep to that location. However, if the buyer is okay with paying shipping costs, I'll do that too.

Retail is $799.99(CAD) plus the 13% tax I paid when I bought it comes to $900CAD. Everything is included from the original box plus I'll throw in my Playstation Move strap(makes it more comfortable) and also my Nvidia 3Dtv Play license if that is transferable(I don't see why not).

I've only used it a few times, played a bit of Skyrim but ended up not using it as much as I'd like so it is just collecting dust.

I am in the UK
I'm looking to sell the following:

OnLive micro-console and controller:
- I'd say only buy if you have a 4MB or better connection. It's been opened and used, but still in great condition. The controller has a AA pack (like the 360) and a rechargeable battery pack. HDMI and ethernet (or wireless bridge) is needed.
XoMVY.jpg

My Nintendo 3DS in Cosmo Black
I'll edit this with a photo when I get back to a computer tonight.

Super Mario 3D Land (boxed, as new)

Ocarina of Time 3D + Limited Edition case + still sealed Soundtrack CD

zE2aH.jpg

Circle Pad Pro
I understand these are hard to come by in some parts of the world, I'm happy to ship this anywhere, but please contact me about shipping.

pjlcu.jpg

Metroid Prime Hunters

X4Yaq.jpg

Meteos
This is harder to come by than the Disney Meteos game...

DiQUQ.jpg

Wario Ware: Touched

XsuWG.jpg

Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!

GZ4Xw.jpg

A Nintendo Gamecube - unboxed - with 3 controllers and memory card(s)
It needs a little clean, but its functioning like day 1! I have at least one memory card (a 256) but I think I have a couple of others I can send up with it, I'll dig out and check.

nv3VM.jpg

PAL Gamecube Freeloader disc
I don't have the case for this, just the disc. It allows the play of Gamecube games on a PAL console region free.

BQ5qt.jpg

These well known Gamecube games

fLMUR.jpg

Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II

CXtni.jpg

I need to generate some money fast because of crappy bills getting on top of me, I don't want to name prices - just make me whatever you think is a reasonable offer and I'll get back to you.

Remember - I am based in the UK, tell me where you are and I'll calculate shipping (unless you make your offer a 'shipped' price). I am up in Liverpool this weekend, and I live in Bristol - so if you are in either of those places - I could probably even deliver personally!

xaosslug

very positive feedback for da_stabbah! Everything arrived in awesome condition, packaging was great, and I even gots me a freebie!! <3

Hellix

Willing to trade both Max Payne 1 & 2 on Steam.

Looking for any game on Steam with equal value. Perhaps the Witcher 1 EE (if that's equal value). Or PM me any offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom