• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
Sorry this is a bit OT, but I was wondering what service you guys would recommend for ground shipping in the domestic US? Fedex? USPS? UPS? Also, how much it would cost to ship a game, so I can just price the shit I want to sell with shipping included. Thanks ahead of time.

Sorry this is a bit OT, but I was wondering what service you guys would recommend for ground shipping in the domestic US? Fedex? USPS? UPS? Also, how much it would cost to ship a game, so I can just price the shit I want to sell with shipping included. Thanks ahead of time.

You can basically ship anything in the continental united states for about $3 using USPS first class mail with delivery confirmation.

Most games (non collectors editions) fit into this shipping service. I ship about 90% of my trades/sales this way.

WTS/ WTT
Uncharted 3 sealed - $26
Little Big Planet 2 sealed - $25

Would trade for a PSN card/ Plus membership
I have 100% in ebay transactions.

Pengew

All prices include shipping. Open for any trades as well.

----------------------------------------------
PS Vita

Shinobido ------------------------ $25

PS2

King of Fighters 2000 & 2001 ---------- $15
King of Fighters 2002/2003 ----------- $15
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology --------- $7
Yakuza ----------------------------------- $8
Silent Hill Origins ------------------------ $8
King of Fighters: Maximum Impact ---- $7
Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol 1-------- $7
Neo Geo Battle Coliseum -------------- $7
Art of Fighting Anthology --------------- $7
King of Fighter XI ----------------------- $7
King of Fighters 2006------------------- $7
Soul Calibur 3--------------------------- $7
Mortal Kombat Kollection--------------- $15
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance included

If anyone is interested I also have some shirts aswell. I have a few different sizes listed below. They are all new.
--------------------------------------------------------------
1 Shirt - $12
2 Shirts -$20
3 Shirts -$25

---------------------------------------------------------------

Small
Medium
Large
XLarge
6791160701_d9bc68e40c.jpg

Chairhome

If I have another thread open, please close/delete!

I never signed up for heatware, but I have plenty of postive feedback on ebay (roam_ili) and cheapassgamer.com (chair_home).

I'm desperately trying to sell some of this stuff to pick up a GTX 560ti. If you have one for sale and can arrange partial trade or something, let me know. I'm about $50 worth of stuff away from being able to buy one, so buy some stuff!

IMG_20120424_214500.jpg

Pilotwings 3ds - $18
Geometry Wars: Galaxies - $10
Puyo Pop Fever - $10
Kirby Mass Attack - $20
Clubhouse Games - $15
Brain Age - $8
Brain Age 2 - $8
Might & Magic Clash of Heroes - $12
Jam Session - $8

Cleaned it up a bit. Added some stuff.
Comics updated **CLICK**
List updated with some Dreamwave comics from a few years ago (Megaman, Transformers, GI Joe vs Transformers), Marvel Mangaverse comics, Tales of the TMNT #1 and 2, and a few more DC from recent years. I also have a few Free Comic Book Day comics.

IMG_20120424_214839.jpg

EyeToy: Kinetic - $4
Bully - $10
Soul Calibur III - $10
MGS3 Snake Eater - $8
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution - $8
DDR Supernova - $5

IMG_20120424_214641.jpg

Heavy Rain (no manual, includes origami but is already folded) - $15
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Novella and slip cover (no game) - $10
Shadows of the Damned - $18
SOCOM - $10
Virtua Fighter 5 Online - $12
Vanquish - $14
Powerstone 2 (JP Dreamcast) - Offers

Also:
GeForce 6800GS - SOLD
Gameboy advance soft case - $4 shipped
DS Lite soft case - $4 shipped
Goonies 25th Anniversary Collectors edition sealed (includes board game) - $12 shipped
Linksys Wireless-B gaming adapter (WGA11B): I used this to play my 360 wirelessly before I had an official adapter. It plugs into any ethernet port and can be configured to work with a wireless router. I no longer have the setup software, but you should be able to find it online. - $15 shipped

Numan Athletics arcade PCB (has the additional connector for Namco PCBs) - $30 shipped
3p and 4p jamma harness - $15 shipped
Tekken collectors box (for 1-5, no games included, unless you want T5) - $10 shipped w/o games
gba-to-GC cable - $4 shipped

-----------------
Spring Cleaning. I'll have more later, but here's some stuff. I'm looking mostly to get this stuff out of my house so I'll do most for shipping + a little extra. A lot of it is old and may not be in premium condition, so please note that. A lot of this might only be useable as parts or art projects, haha.

CameraZOOM-20120311175418353.jpg

3rd party N64 rumble pack, 3rd party n64 mem card, N64 transfer pack
CameraZOOM-20120311175434132.jpg

N64 controllers and Saturn controllers SOLD. I only have 2 official SNES controllers, 1 Capcom SNES fighting pad, a third party SNES controller called "the pad" that has turbo switches for all buttons and a "slow-mo" button, an NES Zapper, and a VERY worn NES advantage

-------------

NOTE: I am willing to toss everything in a box and send out for a big discount after i figure out what shipping is. Need to get this stuff out of the house.

Boxes with manuals (DBZ 2 and Pokemon Silver are Japanese versions) GAMES MISSING
IMG_2977-vi.jpg

$2 each
ALL FOR $8

Miscellaneous
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection cards and DLC for Dissidia Duodecim: $5, or $3 each. Cards are unopened, code is unused, can send slip of paper if wanted, too.
Harry Potter Blu-rays (1-6). $8 each. $35 for all.
1-5 are in a box set, but I can split it up.
Diddy Kong Racing Promo VHS from Nintendo - $5
Japanese versions of Tekken 4 and Virtua Fighter 4 (JP) - $9 each
Picross 3d (Japanese) - $6
Children of Mana (Japanese) - $6
Tetris Blast GB - $5
NBA Jam SNES box - $3
NGPC Match of the Milennium Manual- $2
Resident Evil 4 GC demo - $3

Wants:
GTX 560ti
Gamespite Quarterly
Gamestop GC
MS Points
PSN cards
Paypal
Amazon payments.

Call of Duty : MW3 (xbox360) $25 + shipping

Skyrim+ Strategy guide (xbox360) $50 + shipping

Turtle Beach Earforce X31 (xbox 360) $30 + shipping

Dreamcast system will all cords, VGA adapter, 5 VMUs, and 1 rumble pak $50 +shipping

Skies of Arcadia (DC) $20 + shipping

everything is in mint condition and works just fine.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Selling a sealed copy of Little Deviants for vita, $17 shipped. PM me if interested.

Chris R

WTS

Avatar 3D Blu Ray - $55 Shipped (USA)

Still factory sealed, just got it back from panasonic yesterday. Going for $65-75 on various auction sites at the moment, so I'll let it go for $55 shipped. Lots of positive feedback from various gaffers too.

starfx6464

Neo Member
Positive feedback for Lingitiz.

The game was shipped quickly and expertly. Overall a most wonderful transaction from start to finish. Would buy from again.

Selling:

Origin account with 2 games:

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Battlefield 3

$25

4th Generation iPod Classic - 20 GB

$40 shipped

PM me if you're interested.

EDIT: Lowered the price on the iPod. :)

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
WTB Gundam Unicorn PS3, PSN Yen

I'm looking to buy a Japanese copy of Gundam Unicorn for around $40-$50 shipped. Also, looking to buy 3000 or 5000 yen psn codes. Hoping to pay little to no premium.

Seik

Banned
I'm giving the best, epic, most positive feedback ever to LastWindow!

Great communication, buy from this guy and you won't be fooled! :D

Second listing of my games before I dump them on eBay. Some prices reduced.

First: I'm a GOLD SELLER so bid at ease.
Shipping is $3 for one, $4 for two. (Unless they are huge special editions). More than that, we'll talk about it.
Everything is used, in excellent condition, and totally complete, unless otherwise noted.

PSP
Gurumin $7
Salamander - The Best $24

DS
New Super Mario Bros. $13
Mega Man ZX $20
Clubhouse Games $3
Knights in the Nightmare (with slipcase, soundtrack, and preorder Tome of Lost Souls art book) $42
Dragon Quest V $11
Chibi-Robo Park Patrol $3
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 $17
Korg DS-10 $9

Wii
Castle of Shikigami 3 $7
Shiren The Wanderer $14

CRackdown $3
Deus Ex Human Rev - $18

PS2

Tales of the Abyss (new/sealed, small rip in shrink wrap on back) $24
Ars tonelico 2 (comes with everything that comes in the limited edition) $31
Escape from Monkey Island $4
Dragon Quest VIII (special edition) $5
Final Fantast XII (not greatest hits) $5

GBA
Tales of Phantasia $14
Final Fantasy 1 and 2 $18
Summon Night 2 $12

SNES
Mega Man X (cart only) $13

Gamecube
Soul Caliber 2 - disc only - free if you buy something else

Positive feedback Lingitiz

Positive feedback xaosslug

I cant say enough good things about the both of them! They both were very understanding and all around just very cool people to deal with.

Baconbitz

Banned
Anyone have interest in an 3G 64 iPod touch with Belkin soft case, screen protector on screen, origional box, no headphones, dock connector, USB cable - $230.00?

I must give a super awesome mega-ton positive feedback for 8BitsAtATime!!!!
dude gave me a super awesome deal on some stuff i have been looking for and shipped super fast and packaged it super great and communicated super good! it was SUPER! :)
i cannot recommend him highly enough!

Lingitiz

Positive feedback for 8BitsAtATime and starfx6464. Very understanding, easy to deal with, and communicated promptly. Just a great experience selling to both.

I am looking for a really good deal on last year's MLB THE SHOW 11. Some dickhead broke into my brother's house and took all my nephew's PS3 stuff. I helped pitch in to buy him another PS3 and now I am trying to find last year's MLB THE SHOW. He is only 10 but he did a ton of work for me to earn the money for the game when it came out last year so I'm going to replace that too. I was going to get the new one but he is dead set on 11 because the Cardinals won the World Series.

So if anyone has a copy they'd like to sell please shoot me a message and tell me what you want for it and we will see if we can't work something out. Its been a while since I've bought or sold anything on here but I am one of the certified plus members or whatever its called.

On a seperate note all thieves are scum.

NeOak

On a seperate note all thieves are scum.
Quite off topic, but I sympathize. My Japanese 360, a lot of controllers, games and cellphones I had were stolen last year from my apartment when I was on vacation.

I still sometimes find out about something else that was stolen when I look for it :(

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out. Also I will NOT mark things as gifts/etc on customs forms; that went bad for a couple people I know recently, so please bear this in mind. Non-negotiable, sorry.
-Not looking to buy or trade for anything in the slightest right now (except maybe new/complete lego sets?), sorry.
-I will generally not break up games with guides UNLESS you are buying a bunch of stuff or make a supremely good offer.

LOOSE STRATEGY GUIDES AND ARTBOOKS
---------------------
(Anything shown in the picture above but is not listed below means it's been sold!)
-Halo 2 Guide - $6 (still sealed in shrinkwrap)
-Halo 3 Guide - $6 (like new, poster still attached)
-Halo 3: ODST Guide - $6 (like new)
-Dark Souls Guide - $15 (like new)
-Portal 2 Guide - $10 (like new)
-Yoshi's Story Guide (Brady) - $6 (Has moderate shelfwear and damage to outside, inside is totally clean and intact)
-Deco Devolution The Art of BioShock 2 - $18 (like new; 167 page Hardcover artbook only available with the CE of BioShock 2)
-Fable III Artbook - $8 (like new: Full-size 112 page artbook that only came with the Fable III CE Guide)
-The Art of Halo: Creating a Virtual World - $10 (some bending/creasing on outside and corners, otherwise in good condition)
-Metal Gear Solid 4 pre-order Artbook - Make offer (light shelf wear on edges/spine; full-size 32 pages)
-(Fangamer.net) Mother 3 Handbook - $12 Like new with dust jacket. Also this was the from the first print run; IIRC they re-printed this recently, no idea if the reprint has any differences or not.

Assassin's Creed (360) Platinum Hits version w/guide - $20 Game is complete and mint, guide only has very light shelfwear, poster/map is still attached.

Gamecube Official 251 Memory Card - $8Has "PSO" written on label (guess what it was used for), and has not been wiped, but works fine. Can wipe before sending if wanted.

Unlimited SaGa - $8 Game is complete and near mint.

Sacred 2 (Xbox 360) - $12 Game is complete and near mint with only very slight wear on disc.

Halo Reach CE contents and game case w/Reach preview disc instead of regular disc - $30 PICTURE HERE (As pictured this is the full contents of the Halo Reach CE (actual game case is black as seen above which was exclusive to the CE/LE's) but instead of the normal game disc this comes with the Halo Reach Preview Disc. I actually gave this to a friend when 343 provided On Demand codes for the game once title updates broke this disc, but it was recently given back to me. This disc is the full Halo Reach disc but due to Title Update changes this disc will ONLY play Halo Reach campaign; you will not be able to access Halo Reach multiplayer matchmaking, and I am unsure about Campaign Co-op (likely not). I am also not sure if you will be even able to stay online while playing this disc, I do not know what the current status of how title updates for Reach have affected this disc, so I will only guarantee that you will be able to access the Reach campaign single-player and offline. This is more for collectors and as a curiosity.)

-Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Award Pin Set (sealed) - $15

DVD/Blurays
----------

Dexter Seasons 1-5 (DVD) - $60 All bought new and only watched once. All discs mint, only noticeable issues are a few tiny scratches on a Season 1 disc, and some smudging on 2 of the Season 3 discs, none of which affect playback.

Full Metal Panic! The Complete Series (bluray) - $25 Bought new, set is complete and all discs mint.

House Season 7 (DVD) - $15 Complete and mint, only some minor wear to corners of case.

Mad Men Season 1 (DVD) - $12 Complete and mint.

The Wire Complete Series (DVD) - $75 All discs mint except last disc on first two seasons which have some scratching but didn't affect playback when we watched them (we bought this set new and they were like this out of the box; likely due to the weirdass/poor setup they used for this set). Outer box is mint excluding a minor dent/creasing to one corner that occurred in shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom