• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xenoblade Chronicles Sold

Still available:
M4 64 GB ssd. Box is open but never taken out of the static bag. $60 shipped US
m4.jpg

PM me if you want to work something out.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Positive feedback for SanaeAkatsuki

Got me a 5000 JPN card quickly and was at a great price. Really smooth transaction.

kuroshiki

Hey guys.

I'm selling Ninja Gaiden Sigma for PS VITA. $30 shipped.

If anyone is interested please let me know. I sold one game to DukeTogo1300, so you could ask him about me for verification.

Positive feedback for SanaeAkatsuki

Got me a 5000 JPN card quickly and was at a great price. Really smooth transaction.

Glad the code worked! Turns out I can get 10,000 yen codes too, I didn't realize that until I went to the store last night.

Let me know if you need JP MS Points, PSN, Wii Points or any other online Japanese currency, I can get it in as soon as 10 minutes within payment!

Anyone have a Circle Pad Pro for 3DS?

Looking at Gamestop has been futile. And now even Nintendo is out of stock until July WTF!? I would rather get it from someone here than a Hong Kong ebayer.

Cheska

Selling

The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition for the Xbox 360 BRAND NEW: $50 shipped (This copy came out of the Dark Edition I just bought. It does NOT include the slipcover or the quest handbook.

Coldsnap

For Sale or Trade:

Kid Icarus 3DS - Comes with box, case, cards, stand and extra club nintendo card pack. $30
Resident Evil Revelations - Comes with everything. $28
Mario 3DS Land - Comes with everything. $28

I'm looking for other 3DS games or Metal Gear Solid HD collection. I keep all my games in pristine condition and expect the game I'm getting in trade is the same. Thanks o/

Barsinister

Banned
I have an old Star Wars arcade cabinet that I would like to sell. The machine is not in working order. PM me if you live in Central California and would like to make an offer.

JudgeN

Selling my GTX 470 with a Gelid ICY VISION GPU cooler, its served me well but now its time for the GTX 680 to shine.

Looking to get $150 shipped, paypal only please. PM if interested or if you have questions.

Lowered price to $110 PM if interested

Koroviev

Someone Buy This -

$190 - ships tomorrow! Wifi, included is a 4gb memory card.

2012-04-13182747.jpg

I am also listing this on amazon at 218 bucks, which will net me more - but I want it to go to a good home. Someone on here needs this for a good price.

Feedback-
NeogafGold.png

Very interested. PM sent! :)

Want to Sell (US only):

Price readjusted

- Playstation 3 Slim with 500 GB Internal HDD
- Move Pack [Two Move Controllers, one NavCon, one PsEye, and charger]
- USB 4 port Hub + Memcard slot
- HDMI 1.4 cable
- 41 PSN games (no longer included in price)
- 17 games (which total ~$188.50 used, but not included in price anyway)
- Additional Bonus goodies (PM for specific info; interested buyers only)

Total selling price = ~ $255+shipping

th3dude

WTB
One or the other:

360 Wireless Receiver for PC (to use a 360 pad on PC)
or
Wired 360 PC controller

WTS
EVGA GTX 560ti 1gb - $165 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom