• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's embarrassing, but I've never played through the Metal Gear Solid games. Looking to buy a minty (but doesn't have to be sealed) copy of Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection Limited Edition for the PS3. Anyone got one they want to sell?

Aselith

It's embarrassing, but I've never played through the Metal Gear Solid games. Looking to buy a minty (but doesn't have to be sealed) copy of Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection Limited Edition for the PS3. Anyone got one they want to sell?

If you don't mind importing, you can get on zavvi for a decent price and with a better case. Works out to about $72.50 and they get it to you pretty quickly.

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platform...limited-edition-zavvi-exclusive/10532517.html

I was thinking about picking it up when it was like 110USD so having seen that it dropped now, I may just pick it up myself. :) That case is fucking nice.

kamspy

Have

EVGA GTX 580 Superclock DS edition (DS is the fan is seems). The factory OC is 797mhz.
http://www.evga.com/products/moreInfo.asp?pn=015-P3-1587-AR&family=GeForce 500 Series Family&sw=

Oh, and that fan shroud? 100% metal. No plastic at all on this sexy bitch. That's all steel.

iRb9o.jpg

Want $350 includes UPS or Fed EX shipping with tracking info and insurance. I do have the original box and foam.

want
approx $350. I open to bartering.

I like

Money Orders or cash, paypal if we really have to.
GameStop Gift Cards
Best Buy Gift Cards
Amazon, Wal-Mart or Target Gift Cards
iPads / Android Tablets
iPod / Zune HD
Wii
PS3 Slim
Steam Games
3DS
Vita
Macbooks. Doesn't matter how old.

We can barter cash + trade no problem. I'll consider international shipping on a case by case basis. Best way to reach me is via PM.

Thanks and feel free to haggle. I love to barter. If you have any times I want, cash and trade is very doable.

lherre

Accurate
WTS/WTT GT5 european signature edition (signed by Kazunori Yamauchi)

The price is 250 euros but I'm totally open to offers (pm if you are interested). The signature edition is totally new/unopened with all its contents.

P1000740.jpg

P1000741.jpg

The game was signed by Kazunori Yamauchi here in Madrid the same day that the game was launched.

Dave Long

Banned
Big Positive Feedback for Snookie. Got the code superfast and failed to get it put in quite as quickly so I could leave feedback. LOL!

Dave Long

Banned
NEW & SEALED Uncharted Greatest Hits Dual Pack - $32 includes shipping and Paypal fee.

Includes Uncharted and Uncharted 2. I bought an Ultimate Combo Pack for the controller but already own both games.

Negator

Would anyone be interested in my

$50 Best Buy Gift Card (Physical, will scratch and PM code)

For a

$50 Amazon Gift Card

I have no use for a Best Buy card anymore. Please PM me if interested.

sabanoo

Would anyone be interested in my

$50 Best Buy Gift Card (Physical, will scratch and PM code)

For a

$50 Amazon Gift Card

I have no use for a Best Buy card anymore. Please PM me if interested.

Couldn't you buy an Amazon Kindle card for $50 at Best Buy? I've done that in the past with Best Buy gift cards. The Kindle cards are just Amazon gift cards.

mdsfx

WTS: Like-New NTSC-J Xbox 360 4GB Slim (JAPANESE)

My brother and I both just bought these LAST WEEK and after playing it for less than an hour, he decided it wasn't worth the investment and wants to sell his. This thing is brand spanking new with a purchase date of 4/19/12 and a MFG date of 1/4/12. It's the matte black color and the controller is still wrapped. Asking 325 shipped in the US.

B0n3p.jpg

Roofy

Selling a GameSpot Total Access code.

It costs $40 for a year from their site.
I'll take whatever. I got it from having a premium Giantbomb membership and I really dont care for using it.

WTS - All titles are mint to good condition:

Mass Effect 3
Modern Warfare 3
Uncharted 3
Gears of War 3
Infamous 2
White Knight Chronicles 2
Halo Anniversary
Uncharted 1 & 2
Crackdown 2
Bayonetta
Vanquish

PM if interested

P.S. I'm located in NYC - locals offers welcome, always good to meet gaffers

Ryan_

I'm willing to sell 15 KEYS for the opening of TEAM FORTRESS 2 CRATES for 15 euro
which equals 1 euro per key, which is considerably less than the 1.5 you'd normally pay online and in the store these cost 2 euro.

I'f you need some feedback as a seller, I got positive feedback in this thread before.

Payment via paypal, any fees are on the buyer.

Give me a PM!

EDIT: SOLD

Have:
Zotac Assassin's Creed DVD 3-game Pack,(It came with the GTX 680) it includes:
Assassin' Creed 1
Assassin's Creed 2: Deluxe Edition
Assassin Creed Revelations
*Will ship USPS Priority in the US*

Want:
-Mafia 1 & Mafia 2 Steam
-Any decent game(s) on Steam.

neocoder

Banned
Seda and my apartment got broken into 2 months ago and lot like 6000 dollars of games/consoles/tv/laptop was taken.

That sucks. You should get renter insurance to cover this so you're not out a big chunk of change in the future. Renter insurance is pretty cheap.

Levyne

Banned
That sucks. You should get renter insurance to cover this so you're not out a big chunk of change in the future. Renter insurance is pretty cheap.

Yep, thank goodness we did. We had All State and it was a pretty easy process. Didn't get much for the laptop though because it was very old.

Koroviev

positive feedback for Koroviev this guy was awesome. I would gladly do business with this person! He has been pretty awesome and had my stuff sent out ASAP. I appreciate it a lot. =)

Positive feedback for Siyou! Responded promptly to PMs and had no qualms about covering shipping costs. Pleasure to work with.

IMACOMPUTA

Selling:
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Big Boss Pack PSP Bundle
psppackljust.jpg

Includes everything pictured (everything that came with it originally)
Everything is in great condition. The outside packaging is kinda worn looking but not torn or bent.
I've taken great care of the PSP.

Taking offers!

Also have Phantasy Star Portable 2 UMD (hunters license used)

zewone

I'm open to negations and trade, so just PM me and see if we can work something out. All prices include shipping.

WTS/WTT

Xbpx 360
Lost Odyssey - $15
Mad Catz SFIV Round One TE Arcade Stick - $110 http://i.imgur.com/GrXdl.jpg
Official Wireless G Network Adapter - $20

PS3
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice - $17 *new*
Grand Theft Auto IV - $10

Wii
No More Heroes - $10

PS2
Ico (non-GH) - $30
Shadow of the Colossus (non-GH) - $30
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES (in Persona 3 box w/art book) - $40 *new*
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 (w/ Social Link art book) - $35 *new*
Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection (MGS1/MGS2:S/MGS3:S) - $25

PS1
Final Fantasy Tactics (black label, manual damaged) - $17
Xenogears (black label) - $25
Vagrant Story - $25

Saturn
Guardian Heroes - $30 *disc, case, no manual*
Action Replay Plus 4M - $20

Guides
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 - $30
Super Mario Galaxy Collector's Edition - $22

Chairhome

I recently found a bunch of PS1 jewel boxes with manuals in my attic. I only took a handful, so I'll update as I bring more down. I did find a few that still had the games, too. Most of these I'll let go for about $5 or so, but may ask for a little more on the nicer ones like Vagrant Story. Most are in good condition, a few have cracks, please ask for pics or condition. Thanks.
PS1
Ape Escape
Battle Hunter (complete)
Chrono Cross
Deception 3
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy Tactics
Front Mission 3 (Complete) - $20
Mega Man Legends
Mega Man X4
Monster Rancher 3
Point Blank 3
Star Ocean Second Story
Street Fighter EX Plus A (no manual)
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
Vagrant Story

GC
Pacman vs. (Complete with cardboard sleeve and instructions insert)

Saturn
X-Men vs Street Fighter (complete minus spine card) JP version

PC
Betrayal at Antara
Jagged Alliance 2 disc only
Jedi Outcast

Is there any interest in HD-DVD? I have a few that I'm trying to get rid of. Planet Earth, Matrix collection, Heroes Season 1, Blade Runner, and some other random ones. Let me know.

Vanquish (360) and Shadows of the Damned (PS3) are still available.
I'm desperately trying to sell some of this stuff to pick up a GTX 560ti. If you have one for sale and can arrange partial trade or something, let me know. I'm about $50 worth of stuff away from being able to buy one, so buy some stuff!

IMG_20120424_214500.jpg

Pilotwings 3ds - $18
Geometry Wars: Galaxies - $10
Puyo Pop Fever - sold
Kirby Mass Attack - $18
Clubhouse Games - $15
Brain Age - $8
Brain Age 2 - $8
Might & Magic Clash of Heroes - $12
Jam Session - $8

Cleaned it up a bit. Added some stuff.
Comics updated **CLICK**
List updated with some Dreamwave comics from a few years ago (Megaman, Transformers, GI Joe vs Transformers), Marvel Mangaverse comics, Tales of the TMNT #1 and 2, and a few more DC from recent years. I also have a few Free Comic Book Day comics.

IMG_20120424_214839.jpg

EyeToy: Kinetic - $4
Bully - $10
Soul Calibur III - $10
MGS3 Snake Eater - $8
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution - $8
DDR Supernova - $5

IMG_20120424_214641.jpg

Heavy Rain (no manual, includes origami but is already folded) - $15
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Novella and slip cover (no game) - $10
Shadows of the Damned - $18
SOCOM - $10
Virtua Fighter 5 Online - $12
Vanquish - $15
Powerstone 2 (JP Dreamcast) - Offers

Also:
GeForce 6800GS - SOLD
Gameboy advance soft case - $4 shipped
DS Lite soft case - $4 shipped
Goonies 25th Anniversary Collectors edition sealed (includes board game) - $12 shipped
Linksys Wireless-B gaming adapter (WGA11B): I used this to play my 360 wirelessly before I had an official adapter. It plugs into any ethernet port and can be configured to work with a wireless router. I no longer have the setup software, but you should be able to find it online. - $15 shipped

Numan Athletics arcade PCB (has the additional connector for Namco PCBs) - $30 shipped
3p and 4p jamma harness - $15 shipped
Tekken collectors box (for 1-5, no games included, unless you want T5) - $10 shipped w/o games
gba-to-GC cable - $4 shipped

-----------------
Spring Cleaning. I'll have more later, but here's some stuff. I'm looking mostly to get this stuff out of my house so I'll do most for shipping + a little extra. A lot of it is old and may not be in premium condition, so please note that. A lot of this might only be useable as parts or art projects, haha.

CameraZOOM-20120311175418353.jpg

3rd party N64 rumble pack, 3rd party n64 mem card, N64 transfer pack
CameraZOOM-20120311175434132.jpg

N64 controllers and Saturn controllers SOLD. I only have 2 official SNES controllers, 1 Capcom SNES fighting pad, a third party SNES controller called "the pad" that has turbo switches for all buttons and a "slow-mo" button, an NES Zapper, and a VERY worn NES advantage

-------------

NOTE: I am willing to toss everything in a box and send out for a big discount after i figure out what shipping is. Need to get this stuff out of the house.

Boxes with manuals (DBZ 2 and Pokemon Silver are Japanese versions) GAMES MISSING
IMG_2977-vi.jpg

$2 each
ALL FOR $8

Miscellaneous
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection cards and DLC for Dissidia Duodecim: $5, or $3 each. Cards are unopened, code is unused, can send slip of paper if wanted, too.
Harry Potter Blu-rays (1-6). $8 each. $35 for all.
1-5 are in a box set, but I can split it up.
Diddy Kong Racing Promo VHS from Nintendo - $5
Japanese versions of Tekken 4 and Virtua Fighter 4 (JP) - $9 each
Picross 3d (Japanese) - $6
Children of Mana (Japanese) - $6
Tetris Blast GB - $5
NBA Jam SNES box - $3
NGPC Match of the Milennium Manual- $2
Resident Evil 4 GC demo - $3

Wants:
GTX 560ti
Gamespite Quarterly
Gamestop GC
MS Points
PSN cards
Paypal
Amazon payments.

TP

Selling:

Xenoblade Chronicles w/ artbook - Like New
No CN code - $55 shipped

nIFYQl.jpg

Paypal only, U.S only

Chris R

SELLING

Avatar 3D Blu Ray (Sealed, Mint) - $50 shipped in the USA. Got a copy from my Panasonic HTIB and don't want it.

WANT

Send me a PM if you have a SNES copy of Uniracers you don't want any more. NOT looking for a "mint" or "complete" copy since those will probably cost more than I want to spend, just want a working cartridge.

Done plenty of deals with various gaffers here in the thread, and have positive feedback.

Selling:

[PS2] - Atelier Iris 2: Azoth of Destiny (complete)
[PS2] - La Pucelle Tactics (complete)

PM me offers or questions please. I'm also up for trading.

Edit:

Also selling a watch, Fossil CH2506.
I got as a gift, but never worn.
Battery still works, idk when it'll die though.
It's been sitting in my dresser, which i don't use, so its still in new condition.

ch2506-2.jpg

mdsfx

SELLING: Xbox 360 Games & more. Prices are shipped to 48 states. Paypal only please.

BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend
(Xbox 360, Like-New) $32

King of Fighters XIII/13 (Xbox 360, Like-New) $32

ALso, interest check: might sell my beloved copy of Arcana Heart 3 (NTSC-J) $65?

arcana-heart-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom