• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonno394

Is this solely for gaming related items as I have some anime i'm looking to off load, preferably to UK buyers, but may ship to US or EUrope if there is any interest:

Region A

Basilisk £13+£2 P&P
Samurai 7 £13+2P&P

Region Free

Freedom Limited Edition Bandai Boxset £32+£3P&P
Royal Space Force Wings of Honneamise Bandai set(BD/DVD set) SOLD
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete *First Print with FFXIII trial version demo* £25+£2P&P
Baccano LE Blu-ray Boxset SOLD on ebay

(More pics on request)

2012-04-27181803.jpg

2012-04-28074506.jpg

Credo

Positive feedback for Karkador. Great communication, fast shipping, and thankfully for me, very understanding. Thanks a lot!

Coldsnap

FS: Kid Icarus Uprising: Complete with box, stand, manuals, and cards. Also includes set of club nintendo cards. In pristine condition. - $27.00

Will also trade for Mario Kart 7 or Metal Gear Solid HD collection.

aktham

Sorry for the delay. I was on vacation and I'm just catching up on things I got in the mail.

Positive feedback for Istaerion and NoRéN.

Games arrived in great condition.

52club

Long story short, is I've had these sticks in my non-overclocked PC for about a year. I bought a second set, but my MB has a set of bad RAM slots. So now I have no use for these.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231455

I've included the newegg link so you can get all the details. They have worked flawlessly for me since I've had them. The current Newegg price is $60, so I feel like $45 is a fair price (including USPS 1st class shipping). I'll take payment via a verified paypal acount and will only ship within the US.

For Sale:

PSV

Marvel v Capcom 3 (JP version) complete
$25 shipped

Wipeout 2048 (JP version) complete
$24 shipped

Nintendo DS

Dragon Ball Kai Ultimate Butōden (JP Fighting) complete
$28 Shipped

Ninja Gaiden touch (JP) complete
$8 shipped

PS3

Gundam Musou (JP Dynasty Warriors) complete
$14 shipped

Positive feedback for stutte!

For sale:

$45.97 Forever 21 giftcard... go treat your girl/wife! Mine is too spoiled -_-

Panasonic Lumix ZS9 camera. Amazing camera I bought for my baby daughter but I use my phones camera more.. Complete like new

360:
Gears of War 3 Epic Edition sealed
Mass Effect 3 CE sealed
FFXIII-2 CE sealed
FFXIII-2 CE not sealed
Forza 4 CE
Wireless Bluetooth Headset sealed

PS3:
Metal Gear Solid 4 (original black label, mint!)

Guidebooks:
Dark Souls CE
Fallout NV CE
Alan Wake CE sealed

I have a bunch of positive feedback on GAF, PM me! Paypal only :D

I want to buy (backlog is huge so no rush, but will buy if price is nice :p)
Vanquish
Catherine
DMC HD collection
Call of Duty: War collection (the one with 2, 3 and WaW)

All 360 only. DMC can be PS3/360, though.

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out. Also I will NOT mark things as gifts/etc on customs forms; that went bad for a couple people I know recently, so please bear this in mind. Non-negotiable, sorry.
-Not looking to buy or trade for anything in the slightest right now (except maybe new/complete lego sets?), sorry.
-I will generally not break up games with guides UNLESS you are buying a bunch of stuff or make a supremely good offer.

LOOSE STRATEGY GUIDES AND ARTBOOKS
---------------------
(Anything shown in the picture above but is not listed below means it's been sold!)
-Halo 2 Guide - $6 (still sealed in shrinkwrap)
-Halo 3 Guide - $6 (like new, poster still attached)
-Halo 3: ODST Guide - $6 (like new)
-Dark Souls Guide - $15 (like new)
-Portal 2 Guide - $10 (like new)
-Yoshi's Story Guide (Brady) - $6 (Has moderate shelfwear and damage to outside, inside is totally clean and intact)
-Deco Devolution The Art of BioShock 2 - $18 (like new; 167 page Hardcover artbook only available with the CE of BioShock 2)
-Fable III Artbook - $8 (like new: Full-size 112 page artbook that only came with the Fable III CE Guide)
-The Art of Halo: Creating a Virtual World - $10 (some bending/creasing on outside and corners, otherwise in good condition)
-Metal Gear Solid 4 pre-order Artbook - Make offer (light shelf wear on edges/spine; full-size 32 pages)
-(Fangamer.net) Mother 3 Handbook - $12 Like new with dust jacket. Also this was the from the first print run; IIRC they re-printed this recently, no idea if the reprint has any differences or not.

Tales of Graces F Gamestop-exclusive pre-order DLC costumes and theme - $12 3 character outfits and 2 XMB Themes, some details here. I have NO idea if the code will work on a non-US PSN account. Will PM the code (in the US so it's printed on my game receipt, I think only Canada got the physical cards with codes on them).

(Picture incoming)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon w/guide - $25 Game is complete and mint (but no Club Nintendo code), guide only has light shelfwear.

Assassin's Creed (360) Platinum Hits version w/guide - $20 Game is complete and mint, guide only has very light shelfwear, poster/map is still attached.

Gamecube Official 251 Memory Card - $8Has "PSO" written on label (guess what it was used for), and has not been wiped, but works fine. Can wipe before sending if wanted.

Unlimited SaGa - $8 Game is complete and near mint.

Sacred 2 (Xbox 360) - $12 Game is complete and near mint with only very slight wear on disc.

Halo Reach CE contents and game case w/Reach preview disc instead of regular disc - $30 PICTURE HERE (As pictured this is the full contents of the Halo Reach CE (actual game case is black as seen above which was exclusive to the CE/LE's) but instead of the normal game disc this comes with the Halo Reach Preview Disc. I actually gave this to a friend when 343 provided On Demand codes for the game once title updates broke this disc, but it was recently given back to me. This disc is the full Halo Reach disc but due to Title Update changes this disc will ONLY play Halo Reach campaign; you will not be able to access Halo Reach multiplayer matchmaking, and I am unsure about Campaign Co-op (likely not). I am also not sure if you will be even able to stay online while playing this disc, I do not know what the current status of how title updates for Reach have affected this disc, so I will only guarantee that you will be able to access the Reach campaign single-player and offline. This is more for collectors and as a curiosity.)

-Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Award Pin Set (sealed) - $15

DVD/Blurays
----------

Dexter Seasons 1-5 (DVD) - $50 All bought new and only watched once. All discs mint, only noticeable issues are a few tiny scratches on a Season 1 disc, and some smudging on 2 of the Season 3 discs, none of which affect playback.

Full Metal Panic! The Complete Series (bluray) - $25 Bought new, set is complete and all discs mint.

House Season 7 (DVD) - $15 Complete and mint, only some minor wear to corners of case.

Mad Men Season 1 (DVD) - $12 Complete and mint.

The Wire Complete Series (DVD) - $65 All discs mint except last disc on first two seasons which have some scratching but didn't affect playback when we watched them (we bought this set new and they were like this out of the box; likely due to the weirdass/poor setup they used for this set). Outer box is mint excluding a minor dent/creasing to one corner that occurred in shipping.

ValleyJoe

Neo Member
Anyone interested in a Fanatec Porsche 911 Turbo S and Rennsport Wheel stand combo deal? I have probably only about 20 hours used on it. Its in excellent condition. Currently put away in my closet, but I will try to get some pictures of it later today. I'll sell the package for 300 bucks. I paid 350$ alone for the wheel/pedals when they came out. The stand was an additional 129$ I will sell both of them for 300$ if anyone is interested.

I would really prefer to sell this locally in the SF bay area, but will ship it if the buyer agrees to pay for shipping, assuming I can figure out how to get it back in the box. heh. It's an awesome wheel, but with a new baby and a serious lack of gaming time, I just don't think I will be getting much use out of it anymore :( Send me a pm if you are interested. I will try to grab some pics tonight and update this post with them.

edit:dropped price to 300 just to make it a really good deal. This package cost over 500 after taxes and shipping when I bought it.

5amshift

Banned
WTB Playstation 1 complete games. Sports games/racing games/ anything. Anything you'd like to go for a few dollars plus shipping.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Pmed MMX.

I'm looking for the MadKats Femme Fatale stick. Doesn't matter what system. I think they only made a dozen of them or something.

And I'm getting rid of a PS3 Hori UMVC3 fighting stick. Retails for $159.99. Used once. Letting go for $130 shipped.

Also I have hundreds of other stuff I want out of my house. Just ask and I might have it.

Hi Kadey. The Mad Catz Femme Fatale was limited to 1000 units. There were 350 for PlayStation 3 and 650 for Xbox 360. Good luck with your sale! Are you trying to get 2 of every stick now for your collection?

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Looking to sell one of my Mass Effect Trilogy CE (all are sealed) sets
Need some extra money for some things, I'm GAF GOLD. I keep all my stuff in pretty damn good condition. I hosted pictures, All are sealed the only concern is on the Mass Effect 1 (which is pictured), serious buyers only. I will be shipping via fedex. PM if interested.

PyE9e.jpg

I6jJD.jpg

I also have a new copy of Prototype 2 for 360 $40, PM if interested

For Sale:

2 packs ($15 shipped a piece) ($25 if you want both) Unopened
oY3w2l.jpg

1 pack @Gamer Magazine pack (I think there are 3 cards) Unopened $10 shipped
PeUKDl.jpg

Buy all for $33 shipped

For Sale:

PSV

Marvel v Capcom 3 (JP version) complete
$25 shipped

Wipeout 2048 (JP version) complete
$24 shipped

Nintendo DS

Dragon Ball Kai Ultimate Butōden (JP Fighting) complete
$28 Shipped

Ninja Gaiden touch (JP) complete
$8 shipped

PS3

Gundam Musou (JP Dynasty Warriors) complete
$14 shipped

Check your PM inbox.

Darknight

For Trade:
Assassin's Creed Revelations [Xbox 360] - Has unused uplay code/mint

Want:
Wipeout 2048 Vita (USA ver) - W/online code plz

PM if interested.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Lost my ac adaptor and power cord for the PSP-1001 series. I'm currently very broke and I really miss playing the ol'e PSP (in this case, Trails in the Sky). While there's money I can currently give for it, I could trade with a game. For instance, I do have Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon still in shrink wrap and never opened (it doesn't have the plushie or CE box).

Please PM me. Please make sure it is the ac adaptor and power cord for the PSP-1001 series.

Thank you.

toneroni

Lost my ac adaptor and power cord for the PSP-1001 series. I'm currently very broke and I really miss playing the ol'e PSP (in this case, Trails in the Sky). While there's money I can currently give for it, I could trade with a game. For instance, I do have Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon still in shrink wrap and never opened (it doesn't have the plushie or CE box).

Please PM me. Please make sure it is the ac adaptor and power cord for the PSP-1001 series.

Thank you.

not completely sure but I think you can charge the PSP through your computer with a microusb to USB or something like that

Thank you.

Pretty sure it's a generic power cord. Here's a knock off for 5 on amazon. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004E0I3TM/?tag=neogaf0e-20

RickA238

Selling the following games. I'm primarily looking for PayPal. I generally will not consider trades unless uncommon Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2 or NES games are offered. All are NTSC-U region unless noted otherwise. Shipping is included in all prices. Prices are not firm, willing to negotiate/accept reasonable offers. Minimum orders of $15 only please:

Price, Title, Condition

Neo-Geo

AES:
$60 - Art of Fighting complete (English)

MVS:
$150 - Strikers 1945 Plus complete
$350 - Phantom-1 MVS-AES Converter
$50 - Samurai Shodown complete
$30 - Fatal Fury 2 cart only

SNES

$85 - Harvest Moon Cart only
$55 - Contra 3: Alien Wars Complete, mint
$50 - Final Fight 3 Cart only
$70 - Breath of Fire 2 Complete
$35 - Demon's Crest Cart only
$30 - Secret of Mana Cart only
$30 - Final Fight 2 Cart only
$30 - Knights of the Round Cart only
$30 - R-Type III: The Third Lightning Cart only
$15 - Bust a Move Cart only
$15 - Street Fighter Alpha 2 Cart only
$35 - Breath of Fire Cart, manual, map
$20 - Front Mission: Gun Hazard NTSC-J Complete, mint
$25 - Robotrek Cart only
$15 - Super Bomberman 2 Cart only
$12 - Ranma 1/2 Hard Battle Cart only
$10 - Alien vs. Predator Cart only
$10 - Civilization Cart only
$7 - Super Street Fighter 2 Cart only
$5 - Wordtris Cart only
$5 - Soul Blader NTSC-J Cart only
$25 - X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse Complete, mint
$10 - Final Fight Cart only
$5 - Chessmaster Cart only
$5 - Eye of the Beholder Cart only
$5 - Super Nova Cart only
$3 - Capcom MVP Football Cart only
$80 - Mega Man X3 Cart only
$85 - Mega Man X2 w/ box
$12 - Chomakaimura NTSC-J Cart only

Genesis

$25 - Shining Force II Cart and Manual
$20 - Chiki Chiki Boys Complete
$20 - Micro Machines Complete
$18 - D&D Eternal Sun Complete
$12 - Pirates! Gold Cart only
$10 - Double Dragon 3: The Arcade Game Complete
$10 - McDonald's Treasure Land Complete
$10 - Sorcerer's Kingdom Cart and Manual
$10 - Toe Jam & Earl 2: Panic on Planet Funkatron Cart only
$10 - Sonic & Knuckles Cart only
$6 - Mortal Kombat II Complete
$5 - Revenge of Shinobi Cart only, ripped label
$8 - Tinhead Complete
$30 - SYD of Valis Complete
$2 - Joe Montana Football Cart only
$3 - Balloon Boy / Funny World Complete
$30 - Ghostbusters Complete

XBOX 360

$30 - Silent Hill: Homecoming (Sealed Mint)
$20 - Gears of War 2 (Good)
$15 - Call of Duty 4: Game of the Year Edition (Mint)
$15 - Fable II
$12 - Gears of War (Mint)
$10 - Call of Duty 2 (Mint)
$10 - Call of Duty 3 (Mint)
$10 - Dead Rising (Mint)
$8 - Bionic Commando (Mint)
$6 - Perfect Dark Zero (Mint)
$6 - Project Gotham Racing 3 (Mint)
$20 - Grand Theft Auto IV (Sealed, Mint, not Platinum Edition)
$3 - Madden '07 (Madden '06 box & manual)

N64

$60 - Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber (Complete Good)
$110 - Bomberman 64: 2nd Attack (Complete Mint)
$50 - Paper Mario (Complete Mint)
$40 - Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon (Cart and Box Good)
$50 - Sin & Punishment (Complete NTSC-J Mint)
$40 - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Complete, LE, no manual, Mint)
$30 - Starcraft 64
$20 - Castlevania 64: Legacy of Darkness
$15 - Hybrid Heaven (Complete Good)
$15 - Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon Poor)
$15 - Mega Man 64 (Complete Mint)
$13 - Winback Complete
$13 - WWF No Mercy (Complete Mint)
$5 - WCW/NWO Revenge
$5 - WWF Wrestlemania 2000

XBOX

Sniper Elite Sealed Mint
$30 - Fatal Frame Mint
$30 - Fatal Frame 2 Good
$17 - Beyond Good and Evil Sealed Mint
$15 - Castlevania: Curse of Darkness Mint
$12 - Capcom Fighting Evolution
$12 - Destroy All Humans Sealed Mint
$10 - Manhunt Mint
$12 - Final Fight: Streetwise Sealed Mint
$7 - Midway Arcade Collection 2 Mint
$8 - Burnout 3 Mint
$9 - Hunter the Reckoning: Redeemer Sealed Mint
$7 - Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2 Sealed Mint
$7 - Legacy of Kain: Defiance Sealed Mint
$20 - Halo 2 Collector's Edition Mint
$7 - Indigo Prophecy Mint
$6 - Narc Sealed Mint
$5 - MVP Baseball 2004 Mint
$4 - Crimson Skies Mint
$4 - Dead to Rights Average
$2 - NHL 2004 Mint
$2 - NHL 2K5 Mint
$3 - Syberia Sealed Mint
$6 - Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay Sealed, Platinum Hits
$5 - XIII Mint

Wii

$30 - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Mint
$10 - Blast Works Sealed Mint

Gamecube

$10 - Alien Hominid Mint
$10 - Star Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader Mint
$6 - Zoocube
$30 - Baten Kaitos Origins Sealed Mint
$18 - Baten Kaitos Mint

Sega CD

$90 - Heart of the Alien new, sealed
$90 - Shining Force CD good condition
$50 - Time Gal mint disc, slightly worn box (cardboard)
$65 - Lunar: The Silver Star
$25 - Flashback: The Quest for Identity
$25 - Space Ace
$30 - Night Trap original red box version
$15 - Final Fight CD Disc only
$15 - Lethal Enforcers II
$20 - Sonic CD
$10 - Batman Returns
$5 - Crime Patrol poor condition
$10 - Jurassic Park
$10 - Sonic CD poor condition
$10 - Silpheed
$10 - Loadstar
$20 - Revenge of the Ninja
$10 - Ecco the Dolphin
$10 - Ecco: The Tides of Time
$10 - Ground Zero Texas
$80 - Revengers of Vengeance
$10 - Sewer Shark

Thank you.

Do all PSP's use the same adapter? I have one 'cause I borrowed my brothers PSP forever ago, he couldn't find his adapter so I bought one, then he found his. It's a real sony brand. Says PSP-100 on the back.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom