• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Selling my HD6950 2GB for $200 shipped TO USA in original box if anyone is interested.

Includes: Retail package w/ box.
Notes: It did not unlock from what I tried, but I did bench it at 1002Mhz core (Stock 800Mhz) which is insanely fast for a stock cooler. A fantastic clocker with a great quiet cooler.

Better value than the 7 series out and with GTX660 not arriving for a few months it's still a heck of a card!

I have feedback here and 75-0 heatware
3Sv1o.jpg

Jackpot

Banned
Have a sealed copy of Dead Island PC. Would like to trade for working copy of Prototype PC and a pound coin to cover postage from me. UK residents only. Ta'

Dead_island_PC_packshot.png

It looks like my love (and time) for fighting games is pretty much dying. I am putting up a bunch of games and sticks for sale. Please PM if you are interested in anything. I have sold here many times before. I have a 4.8 rating on amazon (link) and 100% rating on ebay (link).

All prices include shipping and are negotiable. I can also bundle games for lower prices.
I take either paypal or Amazon credit

BlazBlue Limited Edition (Complete but the outer box is worn) $25 shipped PS3

Games (PS2)
Arcana Heart (mint and complete) SOLD

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core (mint, complete and comes with a free disc only copy of Guilty Gear X2) $20

Fatal Fury Collection Vol 1 (mint and complete) $10
Fatal Fury Collection Vol 2 (mint and complete) $10
King of Fighters 2000/2001 (mint and complete) $25
King of Fighters 2002/2003 (mint and complete) $25
King of Fighters 2006 (mint and complete) $10
King of Fighters 98: Ultimate Match (98) (mint and complete) $15
King of Fighters Orochi Saga (mint and complete) $10
King of Fighters XI (mint and complete) $10
NeoGeo Battle Colliseum (mint and complete) $10
Selling the SNK games above as a bundle for $100

Samurai Shodown Anthology SOLD

Capcom vs SNK 2 ( complete but has Gamestop sticker residue) $25
Street Fighter Alpha Antology (no manual) $10
Street Fighter Anniversary Edition (( complete but has Gamestop sticker residue) $15

Sorry for the bad cell phone pic.
WP_000051.jpg

I am looking to sell both of my RARE arcade sticks. Both are in excellent condition but do not have the box. I have the Virtua Stick High Grade or the Hori Real Arcade Pro 2 SA .

I also have a Street fight 4 TE also that works but buttons tend to stick because I opened the top (did not really do anything) and did not place the wires back properly. When I tried to reopen it all the screws stripped. If you can open the top and place the wires in properly, it is good to go. It also has a bat top. This will be FREE to anyone who buys one of the sticks.

I am ask for $230 shipped or Best Offer for each one.

WP_000049.jpg

2012-04-30

mdsfx

SELLING: Xbox 360 Fighters. Prices are shipped to 50 states. Paypal only please.

tq3Om.jpg

BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend
(Xbox 360, Like-New) $32

King of Fighters XIII/13 (Xbox 360, Like-New) SOLD

Arcana Heart 3 (NTSC-J, Like-New) SOLD

Want to Trade for:

MamaRobotnik's threads have really made me want to beat the Metroid Prime games again, so if anyone's willing to trade/sell the Trilogy for Wii, PM me!
- Viewtiful Joe 2
- Bioshock 2
- Dragon Age 2
- Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
- RDR Undead Nightmare
- Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
- Kirby's Mass Attack!
- Kirby's Return to Dreamland

WTS: - All prices shipped within US

360:
Asura's Wrath - $35
Bioshock - $10
Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition: In excellent condition, includes Plasma Cutter replica, art card, soundtrack, and game - $50
Duke Nukem Forever - $10
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - $10
Resonance of Fate w/ Guide - $25

GameCube:
Super Smash Bros. Melee - $10
Tales of Symphonia plus guide - $30

DVD:
The Adventures of Pete and Pete Seasons 1 & 2 - $30
Arrested Development Seasons 1-3 - $30
Flight of the Conchords Seasons 1 & 2 plus the special - $20
Freaks and Geeks - $50
Full Metal Alchemist Ep. 1-25 - $20

I'm NeoGAF GOLD, looking to move some stuff, would ideally like to ship multiple items together. PM me, PayPal accepted.

Snookie

Looking to sell my Raccoon Police Resident Evil hat. This was a promo item that came out when RE2 came out.

Feel free to make an offer on it. Not really sure what something like this would sell for, and i've never really seen many on ebay.

GVvAj.png

XxX1B.png

SOLD

dallow_bg

nods at old men
^That hat looks sweet, and doesn't look like any of the reproductions I've seen.
I may send a PM. ;)

===============

Positive feedback for Litflynt912

Had trouble with USPS finding the item, but Litflynt912 shipped promptly and great communication.
Thanks!

daevv

+1 positive feedback for Aselith

Bought Bad Company 2 off him for 360. Game is mint and packaged well. Nice touch taping the disc in the case to avoid it coming loose while in the mail! Everyone should follow this practice.

Items for sale(All prices include shipping):

-Cosmo Black Nintendo 3DS: In great condition, and has the ambassador games on it. Comes with the box, AC adapter, SD card, stylus, and charging cradle. SOLD

-Origin Account (Has Alice: Madness Returns, Dead Space 2, Dragon Age 2, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, and an active SW:TOR account): $70

Blu-Ray:

-The Dark Knight SOLD
-Inception SOLD
-Toy Story 3 (Please note this is the BR/DVD 4 disc combo packaging, but I only have the Blu-ray film and Blu-ray extras. NO DVD or digital version DVD.) $6

DVD:

-The Venture Brothers Season One (Box is lightly scuffed on the outside, inside box is fine). SOLD

Pictures of any item available on request. Paypal and US shipping only please!

Aselith

+1 positive feedback for Aselith

Bought Bad Company 2 off him for 360. Game is mint and packaged well. Nice touch taping the disc in the case to avoid it coming loose while in the mail! Everyone should follow this practice.

Positive feedback for daevv as well! It took forever for the game to get to him and he was very patient while it was in transit and was also quick with the payment.

Hey everyone,

First off, apologies for how out-of-date the feedback list is. I'm slowly making my way through and it with updates, but still about 6 thread pages worth of feedback to go through.

Secondly, I'm really glad to see that things are going well in here. I'm been MIA for awhile (job, then losing a job, then other crap), but hope to be around more in the future. I'll let everyone know when the list is completely updated and thanks again for your patience!

FLEABttn

Banned
I've got an online pass for Battlefield 3 for PS3 I'd like to sell. $6. PM me if interested.

Method of payment: Amazon gift card.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Hey everyone,

First off, apologies for how out-of-date the feedback list is. I'm slowly making my way through and it with updates, but still about 6 thread pages worth of feedback to go through.

Secondly, I'm really glad to see that things are going well in here. I'm been MIA for awhile (job, then losing a job, then other crap), but hope to be around more in the future. I'll let everyone know when the list is completely updated and thanks again for your patience!

Same here, things are kicking in pretty hard.

Thanks KBBQ

sabanoo

WTS:
Xbox 1600 points card - $17 (will trade for $20 PSN)

Uncharted 3 (sealed) - $27 shipped
Red Dead Redemption GOTY (PS3, sealed) - $28 shipped
Portal 2 (PS3, sealed) - $25 shipped

Awesome and amazing feedback for InsaneLuchador! Excellent communication and blazing-fast shipping. I'd happily do business with this member again!

^That hat looks sweet, and doesn't look like any of the reproductions I've seen.
I may send a PM. ;)

===============

Positive feedback for Litflynt912

Had trouble with USPS finding the item, but Litflynt912 shipped promptly and great communication.
Thanks!

And great feedback for dallow_bg and his patience

SELLING
Prices include the shipping!
All games are complete (game, case, and manual)
Please send payment as a GIFT on Paypal
I help run the feedback document
My Feedback: NeoGAF Plus!
Please send a PM if you would like to buy anything, thank you! :)

PS3
  • PlayStation Move Navigation Controller (New in Box) - $20 (shipping cost $5 for this, that is why I have the price set at $20)
  • Street Fighter IV - $12
  • Assassin's Creed (Greatest Hits version) - $12
  • Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 - $25

Nintendo 3DS
  • Tetris Axis - $15
  • Super Monkey Ball 3D - $15
------------------
WANT TO BUY
Must include the case & manual & game in great condition...looking for deals!
  • Radiant Historia
  • Professor Layton and the Last Specter
  • PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond
    [*]Yakuza: Dead Souls
  • Tales of Graces ƒ

Selling Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention for $30 shipped. I'll also trade for Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for PS3. I'm open to counter offers. Send me a PM.

All prices are CAD
WTB metal gear solid peace walker play arts -Specifically Chrysalis and The Basilisk

ys seven art book, ys seven cloth map -came with the limited edition of the game

Megaman D-ARTS, Megaman, zero, armoured megaman

WTS Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic/Paralympic book extremely hard to find due to limited printings. This picture is not mine but is indicative of quality Looking for approximately 100 Dollars but open to trades for cool gaming memorabilia, specifically from snes, ps1, ps2, ps3, psp properties
4685799424_44e35e798a.jpg

Not 100% sure if i want to sell these or not, but i'd like to gauge interest in the complete .hack ps2 series. All CD's are in immaculate condition. All manuals are in immaculate condition. All anime ovas are included and in immaculate condition. Given that these are all in practically factory condition, it wont be cheap. And of course I would never dream of splitting the set, so i'm either looking for a substantial sum of cash (approx 100+ dollars) or some cool shit in return
quatreDC.jpg
monami.jpg

TWISTED METAL BLACK VOUCHER CODE: 10-15 Dollars and it's yours
TWISTED METAL SWEETTOOTH CROSSOVER SKIN FOR WARHAWK: 5 Bucks takes it away

Myz

Neo Member
I have a copy of mass effect 3 for xbox 360 with the gold trial as well as kinect sports season 2 up for grabs.

Mass effect 3-$40

Kinect sports season 2-$30

Pictures if needed

Snookie

I may send a PM. ;)

===============

Feel free to make an offer on it if you want. Also i'm wondering if anyone knows anything about it?

I got it from a worker at a funcoland back around 99/2000, and i've had it in my closet pretty much since then. It might've been for the dreamcast releases now that i'm thinking about it. I've only seen another one before on ebay but that was years ago.

th3dude

Positive feedback for DownLikeBCPowder. Worked out a nice deal on a GPU and paid first even though I had less feedback.

Also, late and probably unnecessary positive feedback for BoobPhysics101. We struck a deal and I paid him right before he was perm banned from another thread. I e-mailed him via his PayPal e-mail and he worked with me through e-mail to get me my item. Great guy and hopefully will come back to GAF at some point.

Glennct

Positive Feedback for dreamer3kx, bought a game from me and paid fast.

Positive Feedback for Unregistered007 who also bought a game from me and paid fast. Thanks guys, hope you enjoy your games!

Chairhome

5/4 Update! I found tons of more stuff, now have pics:

Complete games. (make offers if you feel the prices are too high)
Battle Hunter PS1 - $18 shipped
Front Mission 3 - $20 shipped
Dragon Warrior VII - $40 shipped
Beatmania (2 discs, "teeth" for one disc holder is broken) JP - $10
Master of Monsters (JP) - offers
Phantasy Star Online w/ Sonic Adventure 2 demo - $14 shipped
Earthsiege 2 (PC) - $8 shipped
X-men vs Street Fighter (JP) for Saturn - sold
Pac-man VS (Gamecube) - $5 shipped
PC
Betrayal at Antara
Jagged Alliance 2 disc only
Jedi Outcast
Unreal Tournament 2k4 (box only, has serial)

IMG_6542
PS1 Cases only with manuals unless otherwise stated. All are original "black label", no "greatest hits". Most in great condition. $5 each for most, the nicer ones (e.g. Squaresoft) will be a little more.
Chrono Cross
Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy IX
Legend of Mana
Brave Fencer Musashi (w/ FFVIII demo)
Street Fighter EX plus alpha (no manual)
Castlevania Symphony of the night
Breath of Fire III
Metal Gear Solid
Deception 3 - Dark Delusion
Ape Escape
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
Monster Rancher 2
Point Blank 3
Parappa the Rapper
Dance Dance Revolution 2nd remix (jp)
Guitar Freaks (jp)
Dance Dance Revolution (jp)
Azure Dreams (no manual)
SHOOTER: Starfighter Sanvein
Monster Rancher

NeoGeo Pocket Color - offers
Screen scratched, only console included.

Sega CD Manuals (not in great shape)
Lunar (have the back part of the case for this)
Bouncers (have back part)
Batman Returns
Dark Wizard
Ecco
Power Factory
Hook

Starfox 64 promo vid from Nintendo of America - offers
Nintendo Power Killer Instinct mini-comic. Hahahaha. Offers.

Also: Dreamcast Controller and 3rd party mem card (not sure if card works) - $15 shipped

EDIT: Kids on the Slope has me wanting to watch Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo. If anyone has CB on DVD or SC on Blu-ray, please let me know, thanks!

Is there any interest in HD-DVD? I have a few that I'm trying to get rid of. Planet Earth, Matrix collection, Heroes Season 1, Blade Runner, and some other random ones. Let me know.

I'm desperately trying to sell some of this stuff to pick up a GTX 560ti. If you have one for sale and can arrange partial trade or something, let me know. I'm about $50 worth of stuff away from being able to buy one, so buy some stuff!

Cleaned it up a bit. Added some stuff.
Comics updated **CLICK**
List updated with some Dreamwave comics from a few years ago (Megaman, Transformers, GI Joe vs Transformers), Marvel Mangaverse comics, Tales of the TMNT #1 and 2, and a few more DC from recent years. I also have a few Free Comic Book Day comics.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...ABPc/9algL8-Hpb4/s640/IMG_20120424_214839.jpg
EyeToy: Kinetic - $4
Bully - $10
Soul Calibur III - $10
MGS3 Snake Eater - $8
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution - $8
DDR Supernova - $5

Heavy Rain (no manual, includes origami but is already folded) - $15
Powerstone 2 (JP Dreamcast) - Offers

Also:
GeForce 6800GS - SOLD
Gameboy advance soft case - $4 shipped
DS Lite soft case - $4 shipped
Goonies 25th Anniversary Collectors edition sealed (includes board game) - $12 shipped
Linksys Wireless-B gaming adapter (WGA11B): I used this to play my 360 wirelessly before I had an official adapter. It plugs into any ethernet port and can be configured to work with a wireless router. I no longer have the setup software, but you should be able to find it online. - $15 shipped

Numan Athletics arcade PCB (has the additional connector for Namco PCBs) - $30 shipped
3p and 4p jamma harness - $15 shipped
Tekken collectors box (for 1-5, no games included, unless you want T5) - $10 shipped w/o games
gba-to-GC cable - $4 shipped

-----------------
Spring Cleaning. I'll have more later, but here's some stuff. I'm looking mostly to get this stuff out of my house so I'll do most for shipping + a little extra. A lot of it is old and may not be in premium condition, so please note that. A lot of this might only be useable as parts or art projects, haha.

CameraZOOM-20120311175418353.jpg
CameraZOOM-20120311175434132.jpg

N64 controllers and Saturn controllers SOLD. I only have 1 official SNES controllers, 1 Capcom SNES fighting pad, a third party SNES controller called "the pad" that has turbo switches for all buttons and a "slow-mo" button, an NES Zapper, and a VERY worn NES advantage

-------------

NOTE: I am willing to toss everything in a box and send out for a big discount after i figure out what shipping is. Need to get this stuff out of the house.

Boxes with manuals (DBZ 2 and Pokemon Silver are Japanese versions) GAMES MISSING
http://images15.fotki.com/v246/photos/4/481327/2036964/IMG_2977-vi.jpg
$2 each
ALL FOR $8

Miscellaneous
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection cards and DLC for Dissidia Duodecim: $5, or $3 each. Cards are unopened, code is unused, can send slip of paper if wanted, too.
Diddy Kong Racing Promo VHS from Nintendo - $5
Japanese versions of Tekken 4 and Virtua Fighter 4 (JP) - $9 each
Picross 3d (Japanese) - $6
Children of Mana (Japanese) - $6
Tetris Blast GB - $5
NBA Jam SNES box - $3
NGPC Match of the Milennium Manual- $2
Resident Evil 4 GC demo - $3
Wants:
Cowboy Bebop Remix Complete DVD
Samurai Champloo Blu-Ray
Asura's Wrath
GTX 560ti

Gamestop GC
MS Points
PSN cards
Paypal
Amazon payments

I (finally) received my Vita from the Taco Bell contest, and am looking to sell. I've got some other stuff that came with it I'd like to unload as well.

System (includes 3G Vita, limited edition carrying case, 4gb card, and Little Deviants) sealed in box = $300 shipped (within the U.S.)

For an additional $40, I'll include a sealed copy of Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational, a copy of Wipeout 2048 (unwrapped, but never used, includes online pass), and a 2-pack of official Sony screen protectors.

Let's price this to move. ALL OF THE ABOVE for $300 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom