• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojiimbo

EVBPd.jpg

Looking to sell my final $20 code for $18 via Paypal gift. (All out of the $50 codes, sorry.)

I have enough feedback here to have Neogaf Plus status. Please be aware that PSN codes are region restricted so it's only useful if you have a U.S. account set up. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Burger

Looking to sell (in the UK) the following:

Xbox 360:
Batman Arkham City (Steelbook)
Fable 3
Rage
Saints Row 3
Deux Ex 2
Gears 3
Dead Island
LA Noir

£10 each. £60 for the lot.

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out. Also I will NOT mark things as gifts/etc on customs forms; that went bad for a couple people I know recently, so please bear this in mind. Non-negotiable, sorry.
-Not looking to buy or trade for anything in the slightest right now (except maybe new/complete lego sets?), sorry.
-I will generally not break up games with guides UNLESS you are buying a bunch of stuff or make a supremely good offer.

LOOSE STRATEGY GUIDES AND ARTBOOKS
---------------------
(Anything shown in the picture above but is not listed below means it's been sold!)
-Halo 2 Guide - $6 (still sealed in shrinkwrap)
-Halo 3 Guide - $6 (like new, poster still attached)
-Halo 3: ODST Guide - $6 (like new)
-Yoshi's Story Guide (Brady) - $6 (Has moderate shelfwear and damage to outside, inside is totally clean and intact)
-Deco Devolution The Art of BioShock 2 - $15 (like new; 167 page Hardcover artbook only available with the CE of BioShock 2)
-Fable III Artbook - $8 (like new: Full-size 112 page artbook that only came with the Fable III CE Guide)
-(Fangamer.net) Mother 3 Handbook - $12 Like new with dust jacket. Also this was the from the first print run; IIRC they re-printed this recently, no idea if the reprint has any differences or not.

Tales of Graces F Gamestop-exclusive pre-order DLC costumes and theme - $12 3 character outfits and 2 XMB Themes, some details here. I have NO idea if the code will work on a non-US PSN account. Will PM the code (in the US so it's printed on my game receipt, I think only Canada got the physical cards with codes on them).

Gamecube Official 251 Memory Card - $8Has "PSO" written on label (guess what it was used for), and has not been wiped, but works fine. Can wipe before sending if wanted.

Halo Reach CE contents and game case w/Reach preview disc instead of regular disc - $25 PICTURE HERE (As pictured this is the full contents of the Halo Reach CE (actual game case is black as seen above which was exclusive to the CE/LE's) but instead of the normal game disc this comes with the Halo Reach Preview Disc. I actually gave this to a friend when 343 provided On Demand codes for the game once title updates broke this disc, but it was recently given back to me. This disc is the full Halo Reach disc but due to Title Update changes this disc will ONLY play Halo Reach campaign; you will not be able to access Halo Reach multiplayer matchmaking, and I am unsure about Campaign Co-op (likely not). I am also not sure if you will be even able to stay online while playing this disc, I do not know what the current status of how title updates for Reach have affected this disc, so I will only guarantee that you will be able to access the Reach campaign single-player and offline. This is more for collectors and as a curiosity.)

-Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Award Pin Set (sealed) - $15

DVD/Blurays
----------

Full Metal Panic! The Complete Series (bluray) - $22 Bought new, set is complete and all discs mint.

House Season 7 (DVD) - $15 Complete and mint, only some minor wear to corners of case.

Mad Men Season 1 (DVD) - $12 Complete and mint.

The Wire Complete Series (DVD) - $60 All discs mint except last disc on first two seasons which have some scratching but didn't affect playback when we watched them (we bought this set new and they were like this out of the box; likely due to the weirdass/poor setup they used for this set). Outer box is mint excluding a minor dent/creasing to one corner that occurred in shipping.

asdad123

Selling a Few Things:

Razer Orochi Bluetooth Mouse with all Accessories and original Box. Good Condition. Scratches on bottom of mouse from normal use. $50 Shipped in US.

Corsair XMS3 1333mhz 4gb (2x2gb) $20 Shipped in the US

4gb 1333mhz 204pin Memory (Forgot what Brand it is. Came out of my Alienware m11x) $20 Shipped in the US

8gb Ipod Nano 6th Gen Pink. Good Condition. Couple Scratches here and there. $70 shipped in the US

PM with any questions. Thanks

BrettWeir

Playstation Vita (Wifi), Virtua Tennis, Uncharted, 4 gig card, power cord, receipt and box - No scratches whatsoever as it was barely used - SOLD

Asus Transformer TF101 tablet and keyboard docking station SOLD

Thank you everyone that was interested!!!

These items are priced to move, though I'm open to offers. I'm looking to get a Kindle Fire and would like to try and sell these items this week.

WTS: - All prices shipped within US

360:
Asura's Wrath - SOLD

DVD:
Arrested Development Seasons 1-3 - $30
The Simpsons Seasons 4-8 - $60, or $20 individually

I'm NeoGAF GOLD, looking to move some stuff, would ideally like to ship multiple items together. PM me, PayPal accepted.

alf717

Postive feedback for g35twinturbo.

Receiver works great. Pleasure to deal with and shipped the item quickly. Thanks!

Positive feedback for Chairhome

and

Positive feedback for Crayons

I told both sellers to be gentle, I was scared It was my first time. Both seller were gentle and elegant as gazelles. lol

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
WTS:
NIB Prototype 2 (360) $35 shipped

paypal accepted, GAF GOLD I am.

+1 for g35twinturbo

Thanks dude! Card arrived in perfect condition and like you described. Real fast too :)

Positive feedback for shinobi602
paid fast and responded to emails in a timely fashion, definitely would love to do business with again.

Postive feedback for g35twinturbo.

Receiver works great. Pleasure to deal with and shipped the item quickly. Thanks!

Positive feedback for alf717

paid on time, and was totally understanding with me being stupid busy since the reveal lol.
would also love to do business with again.

prices are negotiable

looking for paypal/amazon credit/amazon gift cards or will check lists, tell me what you got :D

pics coming soon

have $100 best buy gift card + (maybe $101-$105 need to check), too lazy to go to best buy lol to buy a amazon gift card, want to sell it for $100 , will email gift card number or ship gift card in an envelope.

Nintendo DS games: buy more and i'll take the price down :D

Super Mario 64 DS- complete with instructions- has a coffee cup stain on the back of the book- $18 shipped
540cf6a1-1.jpg

cart only games:
Mario Kart DS- $14 shipped
Animal Crossing: wild world- $ 13 shipped
Nintendogs lab & friends + Nintendogs Chihuhua & friends - $12 shipped
Cooking mama + drawn to life + the sims 2- $12 shipped
4951fc9a-1-1.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII-2 sealed - PS3- $25 shipped
Uncharted 3- sealed- SOLD
78b3d4ee-1.jpg

Star Fox- $14 shipped
Donkey Kong country- $14 shipped
Super mario all stars- $15 shipped
Doom- $12 shipped
cd3f9efb-1.jpg

Nintendo gamecube wavebird with receiver-grey- $27 shipped
d004a803-1.jpg

zychi

Banned
Selling:
Black 3ds, comes with everything, less than an hour of play.
Resident Evil Revelations, played for less than an hour

Final Fantasy xiii-2 collector's edition, opened but never played.
Tales of Graces F ($42 shipped)
MLB The Show 12 ($42 shipped)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1&2 Colelctor's Edition for ps3(2 is sealed)
Xenosaga 1-3(3 is sealed)

Looking for Amazon payments/Gift Card codes

Feel free to offer me what you'd like, for a reference checkout the prices on amazon used. That's normally what I sell my stuff for. I can also send pictures if need be.

Vallarfax

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
I have $178.51 in Gamestop store credit. I just called the number on the back of the card to verify the current balance. After my last dealings with them I am done with that company. I'm looking to sell the card for $160 US.

Upon payment I can either pm you the account number and pin for online purchases or physically mail you the card, either way it's the same price.

Aguirre

looking to buy:

region2 cowboy bebop / neon genesis evangelion dvds

also, jp import ps3 games

i am in the uk and have paypal.

thanks!

Club Nintendo items:

Mari Party Playing Cards
IMG_20120504_085000resized.jpg

Giant AR Card
IMG_20120504_084820copy.jpg

I'm open to offers or trades. Just for your reference I own a PC and PS3, so not really interested in anything Nintendo or Microsoft. PM me with an offer or trade. Thanks.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Japanese Club Nintendo item - Kid Icarus: Uprising Music Collection.
Still unwrapped.

I'm open to offers.

Seik

Banned
I'm looking for these games on PSX, complete and US versions:

-Valkyrie Profile
-Mega Man Legends
-Legend of Mana
-Final Fantasy Tactics (Black Label please).

Don't hesitate to PM me! :)

kodt

Banned
For Sale:

Metal Gear Solid Risk Limited Edition - $70 Shipped
1061 of 2014. New and sealed. Mint condition.

uIWQk.jpg

PC Games:

Starcraft 2 Collector's Edition Contents - $45 shipped
I am selling the Collectors Edition Box and Contents. Everything except the game disc since I have already used the key.

This includes the Art Book, Comic Book, Sealed Soundtrack, Sealed Bonus DVD, Never used Raynor Dog Tag USB Stick with Starcraft + BroodWar on it. And all the guest passes unused (2 for Starcraft 2 and 2 for World of Warcraft) The Art book and Comic book have only been looked at once each. Everything is in mint condition.

v4i6t.jpg

Fight Sticks/Wheels and Accessories:

Logitech Driving Force Pro (PS2/PS3/PC) - $50 shipped.

u8Gkw.jpg

Mad Catz Xbox 360 Rock Band Portable Drum Kit - $30 shipped
This set is virtually unused.

Images for all items available on request.

DCX

DCX
Positive feedback to Coldsnap! A pleasure to work with and the item came in fantastic condition!

DCX

I'm looking to trade an online pass for Battlefield 3 for a Homefront online pass. Really doubt anyone has that but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

Esura

Banned
Want to buy:

- Final Fantasy VI Advance

Preferably in good condition or box if you have it although its not a big deal. Willing to pay a bit more for a cleaner copy though. I always wanted to play a version of this without heavy loading. Shoot me a PM if anyone is down for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom