• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the item was advertised to the buyer as "brand new sealed" as he posted, I would assume getting the game in any other condition would warrant the buyer being upset. If he's anything like me, when he buys new he's actually looking for new i.e. original wrapper still intact and definitely no smudges on the disc. This is one of the main reasons I stopped buying from EB/Game Stop.

Yeah, if it was advertised as "sealed" and wasn't sealed, kind of a no brainer.

bubnbob

Banned
Considering the item was advertised to the buyer as "brand new sealed" as he posted, I would assume getting the game in any other condition would warrant the buyer being upset. If he's anything like me, when he buys new he's actually looking for new i.e. original wrapper still intact and definitely no smudges on the disc. This is one of the main reasons I stopped buying from EB/Game Stop.

Well, gee, thanks for the input. I had no idea. But since we ARENT at GameStop, I'm curious what would cause such an uproar to slap a Negative on the transaction.

It's the kind of stuff you'd see happen on eBay. I would assume people would be more level-headed here. And not at GameStop. Because I get the two confused sometimes.

bubnbob

Banned
The dude said it was sealed, it wasn't sealed. Why shouldn't he deserve negative feedback?

Because he received the game just fine? Negative to me is more along the lines if one person in the party got scammed or robbed (see: redshoepaul incident). Was there any discussion over the two parties about getting refunded partially for incorrect description? Slap a neutral and say, next time be more honest about your goods. If the other member refused partial refund, then sure give him a negative.

If it's a negative it is a negative, I was just looking for more disclosure. Pass me a copy of "jump to conclusions" I want to play too.

Because he received the game just fine? Negative to me is more along the lines if one person in the party got scammed or robbed (see: redshoepaul incident). Was there any discussion over the two parties about getting refunded partially for incorrect description? Slap a neutral and say, next time be more honest about your goods. If the other member refused partial refund, then sure give him a negative.

If it's a negative it is a negative, I was just looking for more disclosure. Pass me a copy of "jump to conclusions" I want to play too.

sorry bro, I don't have you high standards.

As I said I have contacted the seller and a single word apology would have been enough but he is clearly avoiding me. He told me that the game is brand new sealed and even in his post he specifically mentions that the BOLD items and brand new.

Its the lack of communication after the transaction that pissed me off.

Pass me a copy of "jump to conclusions" I want to play too.

The only conclusion that is being jumped to is that the seller claimed it was sealed, buyer says it wasn't. I would have contacted the seller, like you said, for sure. But, I get leaving negative feedback, dude feels like he was flatout lied to. There is no mistaking open for sealed.

EDIT: And it turns out he did try contacting the seller. Jumps concluded.

bubnbob

Banned
sorry bro, I don't have you high standards.

As I said I have contacted the seller and a single word apology would have been enough but he is clearly avoiding me. He told me that the game is brand new sealed and even in his post he specifically mentions that the BOLD items and brand new.

Its the lack of communication after the transaction that pissed me off.

Sorry you had the issue, I would agree with you in this case. Thanks for the response.

Vallarfax

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'

Considering your standing as NeoGAF Plus, I assume you have spent a bit of time in the b/s/t threads. Currently there is a member on the feedback list with a neutral status for this exact reason. I added my little quip about Game Stop for no reason but for me to state how much I dislike the company and their shady dealings selling used games as new. The NeoGAF b/s/t community to me has always felt like a tightly knit group that put an awful lot of faith in the words of the members. If an item is listed as "brand new sealed" then the buyer has every right to expect just that. Doesn't matter if the game is worth $5 or $500 in my book.

bubnbob

Banned
I agree with you, man. I'd rather not see anyone get a negative, but things happen.

edit: All my + are as a buyer, I don't think I really sold anything on here. I only had one almost incident which should be documented on there.

Yuripaw

Banned
You understand that if you don't give him a refund (or promise to give a refund when you do have it) you're actually stealing his money, right? Desperate times I guess?

Sorry you lost your job and all that sucks but you took his money for a product he never got.
fine... I'm going to just send everyone who hasn't gotten their items on here a refund back. I don't have the money anymore to give back for them all, but since my paypal account is linked to my checking account, it takes a few days to process. If i send the refunds after midnight tonight, that should give me until friday to cover the amounts...I'll just have to take a bunch of shit to the pawn shop and hope i get enough. I just don't want to deal with this anymore.

I won't deal on this thread anymore. sorry everyone.

Aselith

Dude, people will understand if you let them know you'll get them a refund asap. People are understanding here moreso than elsewhere but you need to let them know you'll make good. Take this as a lesson learned that you need to do some limited tracking (delivery confirmation) and continue selling. You've got a good rep I don't think anyone's telling you to gtfo and I'm sure the buyer will be happy to reverse his feedback as long as he knows it'll be taken care of.

The situation sucks but you still have to make it right. Don't try to use your personal situation to get free money, just let people know you'll pay your debts and then when you can, you can take care of it or like others have said send something of a similar value as a compromise.

I'll pay the shipping to ship whatever it is myself if that'd help both parties.

Well this thread is sad and depressing now. This is why you should always use tracking numbers and get insurance if it's over more than you're ready to swallow if the item gets damaged in shipping.

Chairhome

H: $30 Best Buy Gift Card
W: Anyone have Asura's Wrath? Either system. Also looking for Cowboy Bebop Complete or Samurai Champloo Blu-ray.
----
Transactions are slowing down, please make offers on this stuff. Thanks!

5/4 Update! I found tons of more stuff, now have pics:

Complete games. (make offers if you feel the prices are too high)
Battle Hunter PS1 - $13 shipped
Front Mission 3 - $15 shipped
Dragon Warrior VII - sold
Beatmania (2 discs, "teeth" for one disc holder is broken) JP - $7
Master of Monsters (JP) - offers
Phantasy Star Online w/ Sonic Adventure 2 demo - $10 shipped
Earthsiege 2 (PC) - $7 shipped
X-men vs Street Fighter (JP) for Saturn - sold
Pac-man VS (Gamecube) - $5 shipped
PC
Betrayal at Antara
Jagged Alliance 2 disc only
Jedi Outcast
Unreal Tournament 2k4 complete! (found the play disc)

IMG_6542
PS1 Cases only GAMES ARE NOT INCLUDED with manuals unless otherwise stated. All are original "black label", no "greatest hits". Most in great condition. $5 each for most, the nicer ones (e.g. Squaresoft) will be a little more.
Chrono Cross
Final Fantasy Tactics -hold
Final Fantasy VII - hold
Final Fantasy IX
Legend of Mana - SOLD
Brave Fencer Musashi (w/ FFVIII demo) - Sold
Street Fighter EX plus alpha (no manual)
Castlevania Symphony of the night - hold
Breath of Fire III
Metal Gear Solid
Deception 3 - Dark Delusion
Ape Escape
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
Monster Rancher 2 - Sold
Monster Rancher - sold
Point Blank 3
Parappa the Rapper
Dance Dance Revolution 2nd remix (jp)
Guitar Freaks (jp)
Dance Dance Revolution (jp)
Azure Dreams (no manual) - sold
SHOOTER: Starfighter Sanvein

1 2
Sega CD Manuals (not in great shape)
Lunar (have the back part of the case for this)
Bouncers (have back part)
Batman Returns
Dark Wizard
Ecco
Power Factory
Hook

1 2
Nintendo Power Killer Instinct mini-comic. Hahahaha. Offers.

Also: Dreamcast Controller and 3rd party mem card (not sure if card works) - $15 shipped

EDIT: Kids on the Slope has me wanting to watch Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo. If anyone has CB on DVD or SC on Blu-ray, please let me know, thanks!

Is there any interest in HD-DVD? I have a few that I'm trying to get rid of. Planet Earth, Matrix collection, Heroes Season 1, Blade Runner, and some other random ones. Let me know.

Cleaned it up a bit. Added some stuff.
Comics updated **CLICK**
List updated with some Dreamwave comics from a few years ago (Megaman, Transformers, GI Joe vs Transformers), Marvel Mangaverse comics, Tales of the TMNT #1 and 2, and a few more DC from recent years. I also have a few Free Comic Book Day comics.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...ABPc/9algL8-Hpb4/s640/IMG_20120424_214839.jpg
EyeToy: Kinetic - $4
Bully - $8
Soul Calibur III - $8
MGS3 Snake Eater - $8
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution - $7
DDR Supernova - $4

Heavy Rain (no manual, includes origami but is already folded) - $13
Powerstone 2 (JP Dreamcast) - Offers

Also:
GeForce 6800GS - SOLD
Gameboy advance soft case - $4 shipped
DS Lite soft case - $4 shipped
Goonies 25th Anniversary Collectors edition sealed (includes board game) - $12 shipped
Linksys Wireless-B gaming adapter (WGA11B): I used this to play my 360 wirelessly before I had an official adapter. It plugs into any ethernet port and can be configured to work with a wireless router. I no longer have the setup software, but you should be able to find it online. - $15 shipped

Tekken collectors box (for 1-5, no games included, unless you want T5) - $10 shipped w/o games
gba-to-GC cable - $4 shipped

-----------------
Spring Cleaning. I'll have more later, but here's some stuff. I'm looking mostly to get this stuff out of my house so I'll do most for shipping + a little extra. A lot of it is old and may not be in premium condition, so please note that. A lot of this might only be useable as parts or art projects, haha.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...ki-JQi8/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175418353.jpg https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-...iVCSD2c/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175434132.jpg
N64 controllers and Saturn controllers SOLD. I only have 1 official SNES controllers, 1 Capcom SNES fighting pad, a third party SNES controller called "the pad" that has turbo switches for all buttons and a "slow-mo" button, an NES Zapper, and a VERY worn NES advantage

-------------

NOTE: I am willing to toss everything in a box and send out for a big discount after i figure out what shipping is. Need to get this stuff out of the house.

Boxes with manuals (DBZ 2 is Japanese version) GAMES MISSING
Pokemon Silver JP sold
http://images15.fotki.com/v246/photos/4/481327/2036964/IMG_2977-vi.jpg
$2 each
ALL FOR $8

Miscellaneous
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection cards and DLC for Dissidia Duodecim: $5, or $3 each. Cards are unopened, code is unused, can send slip of paper if wanted, too.
Diddy Kong Racing Promo VHS from Nintendo - $5
Japanese versions of Tekken 4 and Virtua Fighter 4 (JP) - $9 each
Picross 3d (Japanese) - $6
Children of Mana (Japanese) - $6
Tetris Blast GB - $5
NBA Jam SNES box - $3
NGPC Match of the Milennium Manual- $2
Resident Evil 4 GC demo - $3
Wants:
Cowboy Bebop Remix Complete DVD
Samurai Champloo Blu-Ray
Asura's Wrath

Gamestop GC
MS Points
PSN cards
Paypal
Amazon payments

kuYuri

fine... I'm going to just send everyone who hasn't gotten their items on here a refund back. I don't have the money anymore to give back for them all, but since my paypal account is linked to my checking account, it takes a few days to process. If i send the refunds after midnight tonight, that should give me until friday to cover the amounts...I'll just have to take a bunch of shit to the pawn shop and hope i get enough. I just don't want to deal with this anymore.

I won't deal on this thread anymore. sorry everyone.

You have GAF Gold status and you're calling it quits after one small deal went south?

C'mon man, don't do it. Just make up for it and you'll be fine.

Personally, in selling through Amazon marketplace, I've dealt with a situation where my item had delivery confirmation/tracking on it (it's basically a must to get paid as an Amazon 3rd party seller) and have had the tracking information show "delivered", and I still had to give a refund to the buyer because he stated that he didn't get the item.

Now that's extreme (and Amazon is extreme in this regard), and I would never advocate such actions in this case, and it sucks as a seller to have to "eat" a shipping error/dispute, but it unfortunately happens

Yuripaw

Banned
You have GAF Gold status and you're calling it quits after one small deal went south?

C'mon man, don't do it. Just make up for it and you'll be fine.

Sorry, i'm just really emotional right now. Give me to tomorrow to figure this all out. I'll contact those involved tomorrow night. I'm just not in the best shape to think about this anymore. I may still just ship out to the 2 folks waiting for their items...with tracking

kuYuri

For sale, US addresses only please.

Xbox
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (complete) - $5
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 (complete) - $5
Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood (complete) - $5

Gamecube
LE Platinum Metroid Prime Gamecube bundle (includes system with cables/controller, Metroid Prime w/ Metroid Prime 2 demo, and I'll also throw in a 251 memory card) - Taking offers
Resident Evil Zero (Player's Choice, complete) - $10
Sonic Mega Collection (Player's Choice, complete) - $5

Xbox 360
Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (complete) - $12

Also, looking to trade Saint's Row: The Third for The Witcher 2:EE on Steam trading.

Please PM any questions. I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay and Amazon, plus some positive feedback here.

Aselith

Sorry, i'm just really emotional right now. Give me to tomorrow to figure this all out. I'll contact those involved tomorrow night. I'm just not in the best shape to think about this anymore. I may still just ship out to the 2 folks waiting for their items...with tracking

Like people have mentioned, if you go through the Paypal Multi-Shipping Tool, you'll get delivery confirmation for free or auto added on to the shipping so that would be the best way to do your shipping. It's still very cheap. Just make sure you don't choose to add signature confirmation as well unless you're really worried about a package because that will likely almost double your price.

It's a superconvenient way to ship as long as you have access to a printer and then you'll have that additional peace of mind.

Amagon

WTB Ipod Touch

I'm new to the Ipod scene and just want to play with the Touch because I'm interested down the road, of owning a Ipad. I guess I don't want to spend anything more than $100. Anybody looking to get rid of theirs, send me a PM. Thanks.

kuYuri

Like people have mentioned, if you go through the Paypal Multi-Shipping Tool, you'll get delivery confirmation for free or auto added on to the shipping so that would be the best way to do your shipping. It's still very cheap. Just make sure you don't choose to add signature confirmation as well unless you're really worried about a package because that will likely almost double your price.

It's a superconvenient way to ship as long as you have access to a printer and then you'll have that additional peace of mind.

Jeo's post at the top is actually the better option IMO. It's simpler to use. I've been doing it this way for years now.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=37725448&postcount=4253

If you are ever at the point where your life is going downhill, please don't sell items during that time period. It sucks that people have to get a poor transaction from a Neogaf Gold member. It discourages the thread greatly, and it's terrible that this happened.

Used this for the first time yesterday. Fucking pissed I didn't know about it sooner. I've probably lost about 8 dollars in the last year. You can also get bulk bubble mailers from amazon for .35 cents each. I've been paying .60 at target. God dammit. Ah well, will be much more efficient now. With amazon charging sales tax in my state, I'll be buying from here even more.

Aselith

Used this for the first time yesterday. Fucking pissed I didn't know about it sooner. I've probably lost about 8 dollars in the last year. You can also get bulk bubble mailers from amazon for .35 cents each. I've been paying .60 at target. God dammit. Ah well, will be much more efficient now. With amazon charging sales tax in my state, I'll be buying from here even more.

You can probably do better for the mailers on ebay. I bought 100 mailers for like 18 bucks shipped.

Edit: Actually it looks like you can do better than that on Amazon too if you go through third parties. :p Here's the group I bought mine from: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?i...etplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&seller=A25RL9BM6RACS2

Well folks, its that time of year again. Another year of college over and now to purge my room to help with next year's (senior year!) tuition/books.

I ship within the USA and ship on Saturdays.
I ship all my stuff with Delivery Confirmation (although, Insurance can be added on).
I prefer to ship my stuff First Class and Priority Mail.
I accept PayPal, Amazon Payments, and Postal Money Orders (MUST be postal).
If you have any questions or want pictures, feel free to message me here.

This list will be growing but here are is some anime DVDs that I will be selling:

Beck - Vol 1 - 4 and 6 (sealed) + artbox
Chrono Crusade Complete Series (artbox + DVDs)
Claymore (individual SEALED DVDs + artbox)
Desert Punk Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox)
Gankutsuou: Count of Monte Cristo Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox SEALED)
Gao-Gai-Gar Premium DVD Box Set 1 (individual DVDs + artbox)
Gao-Gai-Gar Premium DVD Box Set 2 (individual DVDs + artbox)
Ghost in the Shell SAC Complete 1st Season Collection Box Set
Ghost in the Shell SAC 2nd Gig Complete Collection Box Set
Gungrave Complete Collection (SEALED - indivdual DVDs + artbox + Mousepad)
Madlax Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox)
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 1 Limited Edition (LE Parts 1, 2, 3 SEALED)
Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 2 Part 1 Limited Edition (sealed)
Moonlight Mile Complete Series (individual DVDs + artbox) - Vol 1 & 3 are sealed
Mushishi Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox)
My-Hime Compelte Series ((individual DVDs + artbox)
Pani Poni Dash Complete Collection (individual DVDs + artbox) - Vol 1, 3 - 6 are sealed
Peach Girl Complete Collection (individual DVDs, artbox)
School Rumble Season 1 (individual DVDs, LE locker tin)
Shin Chan: Season One, Part One (SEALED)
Shin Chan: Season One, Part Two (SEALED)
Solty Rei - The Complete Series (individual volume DVDs + artbox) - VOl 2 - 6 are sealed
Suzuka Compelte Series (individual DVDs + artbox)
This Ugly Yet Beautiful World (individual DVDs + artbox) - Vol 2 & 3 are sealed
Trigun Remix Complete Collection (individual DVDs SEALED)
Welcome to the NHK - Vol 1 - 5 + artbox (vol 2 - 4 are sealed)

Pictures of most of the items will be located Here

BrettWeir

Positive feedback for Shinriji. Great communication and great to work with. He purchased my Vita. Transaction went very smooth.

Thanks Shinriji!

EGM92

WTB/WTTF:

Money

Vita Games / 16-32GB memory card.

Dynasty Warriors: NEXT

FOR SALE:

Nintendo Wii

Purchased in winter 2007, been in my closet since summer 2008. It's soft modded, recently updated ( 6 months ago?) includes all standard accessories and comes with 3rd party component cables. Comes with box, manuals etc. Also comes with the 1GB SD card for the softmod / saves.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/IMG_0240.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/IMG_0241.JPG

Sony Playstation 3 60GB Full Backwards Compatible

Purchased in March 2007 from Walmart, was used regularly until the slim came out. I got a slim on launch and touched the phat unit only to try Custom firmware on the unit. The unit is 100% fully functional, no YLOD. It hasn't been used since late 2010 and sits collecting dust. Comes with the box, manuals, no controller. I have the Component cables for the PS3 along with the composites and can throw in a HDMI cord if needed. Due to the glossy finish the unit has hairline scratches on the top. The sides are pretty scratch free

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/IMG_0224.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/IMG_0226.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/IMG_0229.JPG

Zune HD 32GB Silver

The unit is in GREAT condition. Since day 1 it has had a Zagg Invishield on it, and inside a silicon skin. I don't have the box or manuals but I do have the charging USB cable. The screen protector has some damage but it doesn't effect the touchscreen at all. The actual screen is in perfect condition. *** I have an FM tuner for the Zune HD somewhere in my office I have to find it, if I do find it I'll include it as well *** I did a battery test for anyone interested, the battery lasted over 24hrs while playing 2 albums on repeat.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/IMG_0214.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/IMG_0217.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/IMG_0221.JPG

Razer Arctosa keyboard
Barely used, sits under my futon in my office, upgraded to a G110 shortly after buying this keyboard. No Box. Can include CD/manuals.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/IMG_0174.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/IMG_0175.jpg

Coolit Systems Eco watercooling CPU block
Was used for about a week before I upgraded to a Kuhler 920 H2O. Comes with both AMD/Intel mounts and brackets the only thing that it doesn't come with are the screwed for the fans. It comes with the stock 120mm fan, but I can include 2x Arctic Cooling ARCTIC F series fans that are near silence and have great CFM.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/IMG_0150.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/IMG_0158.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/IMG_0179.jpg

Sound Blaster Tactic3D Alpha
Used these a couple of times, no more than 2hrs of use. They just don't fit right on my head. I replaced them with the Sony PS3 headset and haven't looked back. Its missing the little sponge cover for the mic, I may be able to find it. The left hand side has a patch of scratches and dust on the inside. No packaging.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/IMG_0131.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/IMG_0133.jpg

http://uk.store.creative.com/headphones-headsets/sound-blaster-tactic3d-alpha/437-20154.aspx

Asus P8P67 Vanilla motherboard
I bought this board as a backup. I RMA'd it a couple of times because it just refused to work with my RAID setup. I finally grabbed a gigabyte board and it hasn't been touched. I have the sale receipt, box, manuals, all accessories. Board has been sitting in its box for 4 months.

http://ca.asus.com/en/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_1155/P8P67/
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/IMG_0139.jpg

Intel i5 540 Mobile CPU
Pulled from my Alienware M15x when I upgraded to a 920XM, its an OEM chip not a QS/ES. CPU still have the stock thermal paste from factory on it. It has never been used, I replaced the chip the day I got my Alienware.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/IMG_0212.JPG

Xbox 360 20GB HDD Authentic
From a launch 360. Works perfectly but its only 20GB

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/IMG_0160.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/IMG_0162.jpg

PC Power & Cooling 750w Powersupply
I’ve had it for a couple of years. Kept it for a backup, now I have 2x modular PSU’s so this isn’t needed anymore.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/IMG_0165.jpg
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3226360/NeoGAF/IMG_0173.jpg

I’m located in Canada (GTA), I’m willing to ship pretty much anywhere as long as you cover the shipping costs. I’d like to deal within Canada, but if you’re from the USA we can work something out. Everything is open to offers, I'm not setting any prices but lowballers will be ignored/ added to my ignore list.

Payment: Paypal, Gift preferred

I only have 5 GAF feedback and lots of Heatware.
Heatware 38/0/0

I'm sorry you are having issues also, as a neoGAF GOLD, you shouldn't be having any issues. Please do not let this scare you away, it may be better that you do paypal+fees to avoid any future problems if they ever do arise again.

I'm not discouraged as I know this community is great - I have seen Neogaf members come together and help people in need.

But yeah it seems paypal + fees is the best way as it will reduce stress on my part.

I also am learning a lot from this thread, for when I do buy or sell something outside of this thread.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I WANT TO BUY:

DSi XL
GameBoy Micro
DS Lite
PSPGo
Xperia Play
Any portable console you're willing to get rid of for cheap - from GameBoy, to Wonderswan, to 3DS.

Out of curiosity, say a seller does get tracking and it shows it was delivered at the correct address, but the buyer claims to have never gotten it, what then?

th3dude

Out of curiosity, say a seller does get tracking and it shows it was delivered at the correct address, but the buyer claims to have never gotten it, what then?

Then it is likely:

a) Delivery/post office error
b) Buyer is lying

In either case, it is in buyer's hands at that point, meaning they likely need to open a claim with the post office. I imagine if the package was insured, something could probably done to make both parties happy.

These items are priced to move, though I'm open to offers. I'm looking to get a Kindle Fire and would like to try and sell these items this week.

WTS: - All prices shipped within US

DVD:
Arrested Development Seasons 1-3 - $30
The Simpsons Seasons 4-8 - $60, or $20 individually

I'm NeoGAF GOLD, looking to move some stuff, would ideally like to ship multiple items together. PM me, PayPal accepted.

JesseZao

I have an extra copy of SW:TOR Standard Edition that I'd like to get rid of. I would like to trade for a 4000 pt XBL card if possible. I can ship the box or rip it open and just pm the codes, up to you.

aktham

Anybody selling a macbook, macbook pro or macbook air? before the refresh in July? Drop me a PM ;) I have paypal ready and 100% feedback here.

Nekobo

NeoGAF Plus member. Shipping in the US. All items come with the original boxes and documentation unless noted otherwise.

GBA
Final Fantasy VI Advance $28
Yoshi's Island (cart only)$10
CIMA $10
Super Mario 4 Advance with eCards Pack 1 & 2 $28

DS
Band Brothers + Expansion pack (Japanese): $28
Bleach DS (Japanese): $10
Devil Survivor: $15
Clubhouse Games: $10
Electroplankton Limited Edition (Japanese, with headphones): $30
Knights in the Nightmare (with cardboard sleeve and CD): $14

UMD movies
The Big Hit, Steamboy, House of Flying Dagger, Crash: $12

Game Boy Micro Annivesary Edition: $85

TP

Selling:

Xenoblade Chronicles w/ artbook - Like New
No CN code - $55 shipped

nIFYQl.jpg

Paypal only, U.S only

Still have my XFX Radeon HD 5870 video card up for grabs. Looking for $200 and I still have the box. If anyone in the Greater Toronto Area would like to do a sale in person that works too.

Stock photo:

335.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom