• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoxPop

Getting ready for the HTC One! Clearing house of old gadgets for anyone who wants them!

Galaxy Nexus 32GB Verizon $125 shipped- Slight crack on top left of screen and scuffs on bottom. Barely visible under low light or when phone is on. Perfect working condition. Comes with a black case.

duaiMOk.jpg

o0eUJyy.jpg

Nexus 7 8GB $125 shipped - Mint condition. Works perfectly. Comes with original box.

iPhone 5 16GB White [Verizon/Unlocked] $525 shipped - Mint condition and works perfectly. Comes with just phone, case and charger.

Vaco6121

WTS: Prices include shipping. Would prefer to ship within the US, but will ship worldwide buyer covers the extra shipping cost. Paypal or Amazon payments. Feel free to make offers.

Games are in very good to like new shape.

PS3:

Metal Gear Rising- $47 or would like to trade for a newer PS3 releases like Atelier Ayesha or Tomb Raider or anything else, let me know what you have available.

Wii

Phantom Brave - sealed- $20

WTB:

$50 and $20 US PSN Credit for a discount or will trade Metal Gear and Phantom Brave for them.

Selling a Steam copy of XCOM Enemy Unknown for $10

Also

Mark of the Ninja - $3.50
Hotline Miami - $3.50
Borderlands GOTY - $2.50
Bioshock 1 + 2 - $3.50

SOLD

Payment over Paypal

mdsfx

Tron Evolution for 360 - $9 Shipped
Everything is minty except the case which has a crack on the bottom edge

DJGJWtL.jpg

Arctic Freezer Pro 7 Rev 2 Fan - $10 Shipped
3 months of use and in fine working order

ZZS3ugR.jpg

jred2k

Positive feedback for toasty_T

My first transaction through this thread. I can only hope they all go as smoothly in the future.

I'm NeoGAF Gold and have previously sold under the name of "LastWindow."

For sale:
(All prices include insured shipping with tracking number via USPS or UPS within the 48 continental states. I only accept PayPal. If you don't have any feedback or very little of it then payments will have to be sent as a gift.)

State Of The Art Toys' Street Fighter Blanka statue. Number 150 out of 500. Statue has been displayed out in the open but has no damage and has been dusted off well. Box shows very little wear.
Price: $175

Gaming Heads BLU Heavy statue. Number 02, includes card of authenticity as can be seen taped to the styrofoam box. Outer box shows wear but is in good shape otherwise. Statue has a broke piece on the back of the minigun which I included a picture of. There's a middle lever that broke off, which I still have in case the buyer wants to try and fix it. Base also has some spots that were there when I received it but they are very minor and I couldn't get a good picture of them. Still a fantastic piece to have and I've had it on display and it's been dusted off. Stands between 12 to 13 inches tall. eBay prices seem to go around $250 but since this has defects it'll be less.
Price: $150

I would prefer to sell all of these together in a bundle. I'd sell them all together at a lower rate than what they're going for separately. Send me a PM if you're interested in this.

Splatterhouse Wanpaku Graffiti: Complete. Cartridge has had its pins cleaned and looks great. Case looks great as well. Manual shows a bit of wear but overall looks fine. Also comes with a couple of other pieces of other little booklets that show a bit of wear but look good. Sticker sheet is also included and fully intact, rare to find from what I remember.
Price: $50

Akumajou Special Boku Dracula-kun/Kid Dracula: Complete. This is either a sequel or prequel to the Kid Dracula game on Game Boy, I don't remember. Cartridge has had its pin cleaned and looks great. Comes in a little baggy. the plastic tray it sits in has a small tear in it but other than that it's fine. Cover of manual is faded a bit but other than that it's fine. Comes with two other little booklets that show wear but are fine. Box shows a lot of wear but is fully intact and actually looks good for its age.

The Goonies: Complete. This is the first Goonies game that was never released outside of Japan. Cartridge looks great but the pins haven't been cleaned. A few years ago I went through my cartridge games and cleaned the pins but some games I never got to and this is one of them. Cartridge also has the little baggy with it. The plastic tray that it sits in is in great shape. The outer box shows wear but still looks good for its age. Not picture is the manual and another little booklet. When I took the picture they were actually under the cartridge and I forgot to get them out. Manual looks fantastic and shows hardly any wear. The other booklet looks great, too.
Price: $45

Joy Mech Fight: Cartridge only. Cart looks great but the pins haven't been cleaned.
Price: $25

Kyatto Ninden Teyandee/Samurai Pizza Cats: Cartridge only, very fun sidescroller. Cart looks great but the pins haven't been cleaned.
Price: $25

Nekketsu Kakutou Densetsu: Cartridge only. Cart looks great but pins haven't been cleaned. This is from the Kunio series and, as far as I know, has never been released outside of Japan. Fighting game for four players. Here's a video for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNtItUiTybI
Price: $20

Again, I would love to sell all of these Super Famicom games together. Send me a PM if you're interested. It'll be a lower price than how they are priced below.

The Firemen: Complete. Cartridge looks great and has clean pins and comes in a plastic bag. The tray it sits in is in great shape. Manual looks great with little wear. The two other booklets are in great shape as well. The outer box has a little wear but is overall in great shape.

Hameln no Violin Hiki/Violinist of Hameln: Complete. This is a sidescroller and, as far as I remember, doesn't require knowing any Japanese. Very fun and overlooked game. Cart looks great and has clean pins. Comes in a plastic baggy. The tray that holds it is in great shape. Manual shows wear but still looks good. The two little booklets that it also comes with (not pictured) are also in great shape. Box shows wear but still looks good.

Gouketuji Ichizoku/Power Instinct: Complete. Cart looks great but pins haven't been cleaned. Tray that holds it looks good. Manual shows a little wear but looks good. Not pictured are two little booklets that look good also. Outer box looks fantastic with little wear.
Price: $30

Ghost Sweeper Mikami Joreishi wa Nice Body (that's how it is listed on GameFAQs, haha): Complete. This is a sidescrolling action game based on an anime or manga, don't remember. Cart looks great and has clean pins. Tray it sits in shows a little yellowing but still looks good. Manual shows wear but still looks good. Box has wear but still looks good, and has some writing in kanji (I think?) on the front cover, as well as a small heart drawn on it.
Price: $60

Majyuuou: Cart only and one of my person favorite games on the system. It's like a combination of classic Castlevania with some Resident Evil thrown in. Cartridge looks great and has clean pins.
Price: $100 ON HOLD

Miracle Girls: Cart only. It's a sidescroller based on an anime, if I'm remembering right. Cartridge looks good and has clean pins.
Price: $20

Kunio no Oden: Cart only. Puzzle game based on the Kunio series. Cart looks good and has clean pins.
Price: $15

Shin Nekketsu Kouha: Cart only. A sidescrolling beat'em up based on the Kunio series. One of the better beat'em ups on the system, in my opinion. Cart looks great and has clean pins.

Front Mission Gun Hazard: Cart only. Sidescrolling action game. Cartridge looks good but pins haven't been cleaned.
Price: Game has little value so I'll throw it in for free if you buy $50 of stuff off of me.

Mazinger Z: Cart only. Cartridge looks good and has clean pins.

Nangoku Shounen Papuwa-kun: Cart only. Based on an anime, I think. Cartridge looks good but the pins haven't been cleaned.

Dark Souls Collector's Edition for the Xbox 360, partially new. I say "partially" because the game itself is still wrapped, the tin has been opened. The plastic cover shows some normal shelving wear but still looks fine. The tin has a few dents but nothing major and still looks fine as well. As previously mentioned, the game is still wrapped. Art book is in great shape and I'm pretty sure the code on the little card has never been used, but I can't say for sure.

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition. Does not include the art book or soundtrack. Outer box shows some wear but is in good shape overall, the official guide also shows some wear but is in fine shape, game case/manual/disc all show minor wear. Overall, everything is in good shape.
Price $50

If you'd like to buy both I'd sell them for $80 together, which includes insured shipping and a tracking number.

As mentioned above the prices include shipping for the 48 continental states. Because of how heavy the statues are I don't want to ship outside of those 48 states since the shipping costs with tracking and insurance will be expensive.

vermadas

Selling

Prices include shipping via USPS in the continental US. Discounts for buying multiple physical items - make me a reasonable offer. Everything is used but in great condition except where otherwise noted. Games include case and manual. Currently accepting Paypal only.

XBL Gold 3 month code - $9

Logitech Harmony Adapter (power your PS3 on/off and control it with a harmony remote) - $20

Games

Portal 2 (PS3, Steam code used) - $12
Boom Blox Bash Party - $6

Unopened Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition - 360 version: $160
One of the bottom corners of the outer box is slightly punched in, but it is otherwise in excellent condition.

Selling off a whole whackload of stuff. Here is the current list:

PS3 Console, 60GB version - $175

This is the fully backwards compatible version. Comes with a controller, AC power cord, AV cable, and USB cable. The system's fan does tend to fire up to maximum speed very quickly, but outside of that the system's in 100% working order.
Add $10 to the price if you're living in the US to cover additional shipping costs.
I'll also throw in one of the below PS3 games (excluding Armored Core) for free.

PS3 GAMES

Folklore - $10
Blazblu: Calamity Trigger - $10
Shadows of the Damned - $10
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds - $10
Armored Core: For Answer - $20
Killzone 2 - $6
Killzone 3 - $6
Assassin's Creed - $6
Grand Theft Auto 4 - $10
Blur - $6
Infamous - $10
Resident Evil 5 - $10
Dark Sector - $6
Resistance 2 - $6
L.A. Noire - $6
Rock Band - $6
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction - $6
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (Collectors Edition) - $10

XBOX 360 GAMES
The Club - $6
Resident Evil 6 Archives - $50 (contains all download codes)​

WII GAMES

Sonic and the Secret Rings - $6
Monster Hunter Tri - $6
Surf's Up - $4
Tamagotchi: Party On! - $4
de Blob - $6
Madden 07 - $4
Rayman Raving Rabbits - $4
Wario Land: Shake It! - $15
Super Swing Golf - $4
Petz: Catz 2 - $4
The Golden Compass - $4
Super Monkey Ball - Banana Blitz (Sealed) - $10
Baroque - $10
Happy Feet - $4
PSP GAMES

God of War: Chains of Olympus - $10
Monster Hunter: Freedom - $6
Street Fighter Alpha Max 3 - $10
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus - $6
Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow -$6
MegaMan: Powered Up -$10
Dissidia: Final Fantasy -$10
Wipeout: Pure - $6​

All prices are shipped.
Tracking and insurance available upon request. (I'm Canadian so this is expensive if you live in the US)
Not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
Currently only accepting Paypal for payment.

Cactus

Banned
WTS:

Nekketsu Kunio Kun (localized as Double Dragon II on the Game Boy) - cartridge only - $8 shipped to Canada/US

Kirby Canvas Curse - Complete/Very good condition - $32 shipped to Canada/US

Genso Suikoden I&II - Complete/ Like New - best price version with reversible cover art - $32 shipped to Canada/ US

Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon - cartridge only - $22 shipped to Canada/US

I can provide pictures if necessary, but all the games are in great condition with no cosmetic damage. I'll consider reasonable "best" offers. Paypal payments only, please. I'll keep Canada Post receipts as proof of shipment, and I will not take responsibility for lost packages. I've sold on here before and received positive feedback both times, and I have 100% positive feedback on eBay with over 50 items sold.

VoxPop

I got a Rock Band drumset for XBOX 360 thats been sitting in my closet forever if anyone wants it. $10 + shipping

edit: Actually nvm, dont have the sticks haha

etae

Positive Feedback for M3z_

Sold me a BitFenix Prodigy overclocked computer for a great price and answered all my questions promptly. Easily my most expensive purchase on neogaf to date but thankfully the seller is totally legit and trustworthy. thanks again!

Koroviev

Zotac 1GB 650ti, new in box - $115 shipped

CM QuickFire Pro with brown switches (mechanical keyboard) - PENDING

Regarding the QF Pro, I've had it for a little over a month. I've since switched to the tenkeyless QuickFire Rapid. Pics available upon request.

US only, PayPal preferred.

TriAceJP

Last check on PAX East passes.

It'll probably have to be local pickup at this point so if you are in the Boston area and want to let your pass go for retail, let me know.

WTS:

DS:

Dragon Quest IV (sealed) - $45
Dragon Quest V (sealed) - $35
Dragon Quest VI (Nintendo code used) - $15
Etrian Odyssey - $20
Etrian Odyssey 2 (sealed) - $25
Etrian Odyssey 3 (sealed) - $25

3DS:

SMT: Devil Summoner Overclocked - $23

Wii:

Kirby's Return to Dreamland - $30

PS3:

Demon's Souls - $10
Ni No Kuni - $35

NEOGAF GOLD!

Prices include shipping to the 48 states, shipping may increase with multiple items.

Also considering selling a 3DS XL, PM if interested.

Alright I have officially had it.

Let me start by saying FUCK YOU PwnCakes193.

ok with that out of the way lets get started.

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR PwnCakes193

So here is the start of our transaction for my iPod nano that was supposed to include the sync cable.

iwiKUVbYgIChN.png

After getting a little impatient I decided to PM him again and ask where it is, since I had already payed him the $60.

izqYhNz5T1eKg.png

Then I begin to get really impatient. I post about him here, he finally responds to my PMs.

Note the date he said that the sync cable would be 2 day shipped to me. I still have not recieved them.

So I FINALLY receive the iPod nano on February 20th, but no sync cable.

iA4MQdvb7w8q7.png

He offered to originally just reduce the price because of the lack of sync cable or just keep the price the same and send me one. I chose to leave the price be and let him do it. After all he said it would be 2 day shipped from Amazon.

So about 2 weeks ago I am just tired of waiting and PM him about the sync cable.

io2kIgdQjm8pA.png

WHOA A BUCK SEVENTY TWO YOU ARE TOO FUCKING GOOD TO ME!

I have an iPod sitting here for about a month now that I can't even use. I want a fucking refund at this point. Seriously, you have been the shittiest person to deal with ever.

This was my first time using this thread and will probably be my last.

Sorry about your troubles, man, but don't judge the people here by this experience. I've done probably 30 or 40 transactions and never a problem. Stuff always as described.

NoRéN;50780424 said:
Feedback people really have to catch up and put this in the feedback list.

How is the poster still "Neogaf Plus"?

This is why. I figured I could deal with this guy because the feedback list :/

MrDaravon

NoRéN;50780424 said:
Feedback people really have to catch up and put this in the feedback list.

How is the poster still "Neogaf Plus"?

Yeah, unrelated but I had a junior message me about buying something which immediately raised some red flags, but I looked in his post history and he had left positive feedback for people and it looked like others might have done the same. I'm not going to give the people maintaining the list shit, but this ONLY WORKS if that list means something. I've moved most of my selling off of here for that reason.

NoRéN

This is why. I figured I could deal with this guy because the feedback list :/

Did you by any chance pay with a CC through paypal?

Yeah, unrelated but I had a junior message me about buying something which immediately raised some red flags, but I looked in his post history and he had left positive feedback for people and it looked like others might have done the same. I'm not going to give the people maintaining the list shit, but this ONLY WORKS if that list means something. I've moved most of my selling off of here for that reason.

Gotta say, my last few attempts at transactions one one transaction with juniors have been pretty terrible.

You're right. Feedback list doesn't seem to mean much anymore. Suggestions have been brought up on changes but it seems that unless you're part of some exclusive circle jerk, opinions don't mean shit on the matter.

Kind of sucks since this thread has been good to me in the past.

mdsfx

I still think we need something more than plus and gold. The best would be to have a positive and negative feedback count.

As it is now, a seller with 40 transactions and another with 400 are both seen as equal since they're both just "gold."

NoRéN

I still think we need something more than plus and gold. The best would be to have a positive and negative feedback count.

As it is now, a seller with 40 transactions and another with 400 are both seen as equal since they're both just "gold."

Exactly. Completely BS. Also, Someone who has 20 transactions where they bought something is now a "Gold Seller".

It would be nice if negatives were worth more than positives.

Aselith

The positive flipside of that though is that one bad one immediately puts you into the shithouse until you make it right. Now that this dude got negative feedback, he'll go in the red.

NoRéN;50781780 said:
It would be nice if negatives were worth more than positives.

One negative completely negates your positives.

mdsfx

The positive flipside of that though is that one bad one immediately puts you into the shithouse until you make it right. Now that this dude got negative feedback, he'll go in the red.

Good point. Thats true

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Hey MerkinMax, it is lame what happened and I'm definitely not going to disagree that that guy was a terrible seller, but to be honest, couldn't you just cut your losses and buy a sync cable for <$5 and enjoy your iPod?
I want to be clear that I'm not disputing the fact that what happened was bad, I'm just saying that you could easily fix the situation. Worst case scenario, you end up with a spare sync cable.

NoRéN

Does it now? Because as it stands
untitledo1jdm.png

the dude isn't in the red.

"Immediate" is as fast as the list is updated.

Don't see why the poster should be Neogaf plus.

Hey MerkinMax, it is lame what happened and I'm definitely not going to disagree that that guy was a terrible seller, but to be honest, couldn't you just cut your losses and buy a sync cable for <$5 and enjoy your iPod?
I want to be clear that I'm not disputing the fact that what happened was bad, I'm just saying that you could easily fix the situation. Worst case scenario, you end up with a spare sync cable.

So, when you buy something from a store, if it turns out to be missing components that were stated as "included, you just take it?

In this particular scenario, yeah it's a "cheap" cable that can be bought online. The problem is that the description given to the buyer seemed to include that cable.

It would be a problem if a "complete" game did not include a manual, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom