• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bungie's

Shipping to lower 48 states only with Paypal verified address.

Wants: Paypal, Amazon gift cards , Best Buy gift cards, GameStop gift cards

Apple Mac Mini (2011) MC816LL/A $450
Bought this from BestBuy (open box) last week thinking I would use it. It's in very good condition and includes original box, power adapter, and Amazon HDMI to DVI.
2HRcZb1.png

Xenoblade Chronicles, original case but no manual. $96

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, Complete. $40

Steam Gift Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack (Includes 7 items: Grand Theft Auto, Grand Theft Auto 2, Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto IV, Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City) $12

The Last Story Art Gallery & Soundtrack $10

Pokemon Sapphire (new battery) $20

Tin Star $8
Donkey Kong Country 2 gone
Sim Earth $8

Wii Tank

Positive feedback for seller Dr. Feel Good. Great seller and easy to get a hold of. He followed up with me a few times after the purchase to ensure that it arrived and everything was well. Thanks again

WTB:

Sonic Blast Man 2 (SNES) - Cart only and it has to be in great condition
Pokemon Crystal Version (Gameboy) - CIB
One Piece: Unlimited Adventure (Wii)
Lunar Silver Start Story (ps1) - Complete
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue (ps1) - Complete

PM me please, and send me pics.

WTS:

So as I move on from my old career as a cinematographer to a corporate shill I have to get rid of some of my cameras.
This will be moved to Ebay in a few days, and with all the extra lenses and adapter you bet I'll get a good price, but I want GAFFERs to get first dibs.

Panasonic Lumix Gh2
600 USD ship OBO

$T2eC16J,!)sE9swm()OWBRQVDMLz4g~~60_12.JPG

Will include:
Canon FD adapter
Canon FD lens 50mm f1.4
Canon FD lens 35-105 f3.5

CCTV adapter
CCTV lens 25mm 1.4

3 Batteries
Manual
Hopefully box if I find it

Edit: Forgot, I'll even add 2 Class 10 16gb SD cards
So pretty much the retail value of this on something like DVXuser is like over 900

There is a Tripod ring at the bottom because it's been sat on quite a few tripods, but no worries everything else is like new.
Low shutter count since I shoot video, and it's not a main camera.

Separately I would like to sell
Konova K3 60 (23.6inches) Slider for
200 USD

If you do anything involving cinematography you know these still go to 500 up.

Neogaf Gold seller.
6tl.png

Paypal gift preferred.

RkOwnage

WTB on PS3 (good condition too plz)

Assassin's Creed 1
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
Batman Arkham City GOTY
Borderlands 2
Any and all Lego games

Have paypal, (+++++ at this point, I believe!)

WTB on PS3 (good condition too plz)

Assassin's Creed 1
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
Batman Arkham City GOTY
Borderlands 2
Any and all Lego games

Have paypal, (+++++ at this point, I believe!)

1 post per 150 posts.

SmokeMaxX

NoRéN;50475129 said:
Sucks to hear. I know you want to give them time but I think it would be more helpful if you were to leave feedback already. This gives people a heads up to a potential bad trader in case the person is trying to set up more transactions.
He PM'd me today to tell me he's been busy and that it had shipped. No tracking number though... Still on the lookout and still frustrated by lack of communication. Awaiting a reply as to tracking number or at least ETA. I'll out him in a few days if I don't receive the item.
Sending a gift payment for something as large as an xbox 360 was a pretty big mistake. I pay by gift, but usually for stuff where I wouldn't care too much if I got ripped, off, usually under $20.
That sucks, and why people should stop gifting payments.
Agreed. I also don't understand why more Gaffers don't use Amazon Payments. All of the great benefits of buyer protection, coupled with no fees.
I agree on these except for a few things. The amount of fraud on Neogaf is pretty minimal. If this was another forum or a forum that allowed anyone with a gmail account to join, I'd be a little more skeptical of offers. He also had multiple positive feedback although I'd imagine they came from him buying things, not selling them. He IS a Jr. Member so there was a red flag there, but I figured the fact that this is Neogaf + his positive feedback meant that he was legit. I sell enough things across multiple forums and I always request gift payments myself. It'd be pretty hypocritical of me to ask someone to gift their payment to me without being willing to do so in return. And I'd LOVE to move over to Amazon Payments. The problem is, nobody else is willing to. Everyone's so used to Paypal.

Worst case scenario, I'll tell my bank that the payment was unauthorized since the gift was drafted from my bank. They're pretty good about covering me on that. Paypal should also hit him with a ~$20-30 Chargeback fee if it all goes according to plan. What a lot of people don't know about Paypal gifts is that you can still dispute the charges- you just can't do it through Paypal.

Like I said, he sent me a PM saying he shipped it, but no tracking numbers, didn't give me a shipping service, and didn't tell me when he shipped it or ETA. I'm hopeful that he's legit, but skeptical.

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays and Thursdays, but I can generally get stuff shipped other days if you really need it.

Selling:
Xenoblade Chronicles (US) w/pre-order artbook - $110 shipped. Both the game and book are like new; book has been sitting on a shelf, game was bought new by me and was only taken out of and put back into the case once since it didn't leave the Wii until I finished it. Oh but no Club Nintendo code; I have no idea if this one even came with one, but if it did it's gone.

Looking for:
-Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy (aka Dissidia 2, Jesus Christ S-E) Strategy Guide. Preferably in decent condition.
-Picross DS INSERT AND MANUAL ONLY. I already have a game case and the cart, just looking to complete the set.
-3DS point cards; looking for specifically 3DS cards and not Wii/DSi cards, since Nintendo in their infinite wisdom made those all non-compatible/transferable between each other.

NoRéN

He PM'd me today to tell me he's been busy and that it had shipped. No tracking number though... Still on the lookout and still frustrated by lack of communication. Awaiting a reply as to tracking number or at least ETA. I'll out him in a few days if I don't receive the item.

I've said this before and I'll say this again, if someone is "too busy" to ship something they should not be committing to sell anything here. Poor excuse.
Worst case scenario, I'll tell my bank that the payment was unauthorized since the gift was drafted from my bank. They're pretty good about covering me on that. Paypal should also hit him with a ~$20-30 Chargeback fee if it all goes according to plan. What a lot of people don't know about Paypal gifts is that you can still dispute the charges- you just can't do it through Paypal.
I'm sure it's known. Even though I ask for gift payments I know a chargeback is a possibility.

Someone here got hit with a chargeback after the buyer's mommy said the purchase was too expensive or something.

smr00

Banned
I have a key for Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm CE key and im looking for a Mists of Pandaria key (preferably a CE key but a standard edition key will do)

Doesn't including the actual CE physical stuff, it's just the key. I paid off the CE back when it was announced and ended up buying the CE digital the night of release so it's just sitting here.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
WTS:

So as I move on from my old career as a cinematographer to a corporate shill I have to get rid of some of my cameras.
This will be moved to Ebay in a few days, and with all the extra lenses and adapter you bet I'll get a good price, but I want GAFFERs to get first dibs.

Panasonic Lumix Gh2
600 USD ship OBO

$T2eC16J,!)sE9swm()OWBRQVDMLz4g~~60_12.JPG

Will include:
Canon FD adapter
Canon FD lens 50mm f1.4
Canon FD lens 35-105 f3.5

CCTV adapter
CCTV lens 25mm 1.4

3 Batteries
Manual
Hopefully box if I find it.

There is a Tripod ring at the bottom because it's been sat on quite a few tripods, but no worries everything else is like new.
Low shutter count since I shoot video, and it's not a main camera.

Separately I would like to sell
Konova K3 60 (23.6inches) Slider for
200 USD

If you do anything involving cinematography you know these still go to 500 up.

Neogaf Gold seller.
6tl.png

Paypal gift preferred.

Oh fuck me. I want this. I need this. GIVE ME THIS THING.

Seriously, while I try to get together the scratch, if you're thinking of getting into camera this is an AWESOME deal on the whole kit. And that 1.4mm lens will make even a utter beginner looks vagule Ansel Adams-ish.

(PS, you were public affairs, were you?)

Nightz

WTS

White iPad 2 16 GB (includes grey smart cover & pink Incipio back cover) - $350

Used, great condition. Always had a back cover + smart cover protecting it. Has a few scuff marks where the smart cover magnet attaches to the iPad.

Verizon iPhone 4S - 16 GB White - $300 SOLD
Verizon iPhone 4S - 16 GB Black - $300

Both are in used but in excellent condition, been in cases ever since they were purchased and have clean ESNs. I can take pics upon request.

Fotos

Selling Borderlands 2 for Steam Code for PC

$40($60 on Steam)

Paypal or gift cards(depends on what place). PM me if interested!

Got the code from buying my GTX 670. Already have the 360 version so I don't need it.

Qwell

Positive Feedback for plc268 got my blu-ray drive quickly and everything works , already used my Vudu disc to digital beta to add some more movies to my collection from the comfort of my own computer chair (hated having to drive to Walmart to add movies)

bob page

Selling some slim ties! Shipping is $2 or free if you buy more than one tie.

Ox & Bull Tie Clip - 2.5" - $10

Pengiun - 2.75" - 100% silk - $15

Nautica - 3" - knit - $12

Forever 21 - 2.25" - $8

Ben Sherman - 2.5" - silk/cotton - $15

Penguin - 2.25" - 100% silk - $12

Baconbitz

Banned
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE PM'ING ME! THANKS!

(Click picture above to see my feedback)

BACONBITZ's BOX O' STUFF SALE!!!! - EVERYTHING IS NEGOTIABLE
------------------------------------------------------
SELLER CONDITIONS:
  • Accept: Paypal, Amazon
    [*]Seller countries:
    QPvhpiV.png

[*]All items include shipping in the price
    [*]If you need more Pics feel free to PM me

PS3:
  • 8 gig SDHC card - $10.00

asdad123

WTB: 3.5" HDD. Nothing too crazy. The cheaper the better as long as its over 250gb. Just need something to store pictures/music on while I keep my SSD for apps.

plc268

Positive Feedback for plc268 got my blu-ray drive quickly and everything works , already used my Vudu disc to digital beta to add some more movies to my collection from the comfort of my own computer chair (hated having to drive to Walmart to add movies)

Positive Feedback for Qwell

Hey all. Never done this before, so we shall see what's up!

What I want

• Nintendo 3DS of any kind!

What I have:

Snes

• Donkey Kong Country 1-3 (decent condition, have booklets for 1 and 3 and official Strategy Guide for 1)
    Mario RPG (good condition, have booklet in pristine condition but it will be tough for me to part with!)
    Zelda: A Link to the Past (good condition, comes w/ booklet in decent condition and map in decent/poor condition)
    Super Mario World (great condition, comes with booklet)
    An assortment of controllers in poor to pristine condition

N64

• Super Mario 64 (good condition)
    Diddy Kong Racing (good condition)

PS3

• God of War 3

Someone hook this guy up with a 3DS! Some dude on Craigslist offered me a pink one with Mario Kart for only $100, so if noone wants to trade I may just do that. Thanks!

nbthedude

NOTE: Having huge problems with internet (phone data limit exceeded, capped to like 14.4k), can't reach the gifting page and such. I will send out all orders from this evening (until 00.00 gmt+1) tomorrow at work.

Game: Assassin's Creed 3
SALE: $15 (Standard Edition - 1 last copy)

Game: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Collection
SALE: $15 - (1 last copy - reserved)

Game: Bioshock Infinite (Pre-Order including Rewards)
Price: $42.5

Game: Tomb Raider - Survival Edition
Price: $45

Game: Company of Heroes 2 (Pre-Order including Rewards)
Price: $30 / $45 - Standard / Digital Collector's Edition

Game: Resident Evil 6 (Pre-Order including Rewards)
Price: $30

Game: Defiance (Pre-Order including Rewards)
Price: $30 / $42.5 - Standard / Deluxe

Game: Age of Empires II HD
Price: $13

Game: Trials Evolution: Gold Edition
Price: $15

Game: Brutal Legend

Game: BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
Price: $10

Game: Antichamber

NeoGAF GOLD Seller

Looking to sell those games for Paypal, they are all Steam Gifts (No CD-Keys, everything is from Steam Store).
Feel free to request other Steam games you might want for cheap. (I won't be able fill requests very quick for a while since I'm on my internship)

PM or just add me on Steam.

If you still have them, I'll take a RE6 and a Bioshock Infinite.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Looking to Buy:
3000 yen for the Japanese psn (wondering if it is possible for me to pay someone to purchase locally instead of paying exorbitant prices online. Will pay $5 more).

M3z_

Corsair H100 $70 Shipped Local pickup(Long Beach, CA) $60

Fans were never used so they are basically brand new.

THIS ONLY INCLUDES INTEL MOUNT. Please do not purchase if you plan to use it with an AMD CPU I have misplaced the AMD mount.

3K13L13Hb5N65K95M1d3e2fb4ea2ae3151ce3.jpg

3Eb3G43N75N15K45Had3e4790fbf812ec1167.jpg

sandman64

Neo Member
Looking to buy upcoming Oculus Rift Team Fortress 2 code.

Did you donate/pledge to the Oculus Rift Kickstarter?

FdHwjWs.jpg

They will soon (within this week or next) send out Team Fortress codes for an in-game item to those who pledged at the kickstarter.

icdTpEj.jpg

Those that did pledge to the kickstarter and do not play TF2, I am interested in buying your code. I can buy it using up to $30 Paypal, Steam Wallet, or buying a Steam game of your choice. It's basically free money for those who pledged, but who have no interest in TF2.

I will pay first
, but you must have:

• Some form of good reputation here
  • proof that you donated to the Occulus Rift Kickstarter*
*this includes proof of receipts, link to kickstarter account, proof that it is your kickstarter account by commenting/creating a timestamp on the Oculus Rift backers page through your account)

Once you have sufficient proof of reputation/proof that you donated and once the Oculus Rift people send the key emailed to you, I will pay first and then you can send me the key.

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

Playstation 3
Physical:
MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick (New) - $90

Xbox 360
Physical:
MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick (New) - $95
Hori Xbox 360 Real Arcade Pro VX SA KAI (Used) - $90
Digital:
12 Months Xbox Live - $36
Mortal Kombat Online Kombat Pass (360) - $4
Dance Central 3 DLC - Nicki Minaj - Whip It and LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking - $3 for both songs
2 Day XBL Gold Trial - $1 Separately or Free with any Purchase upon request (If still available)

Nintendo Wii/Gamecube/3DS
Physical:
Pokewalker with attachable belt clip (New, never been used) - $15
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance AR Cards (3 Pack; New; Sealed) - $4 OR Free with any Physical Purchase OR $2 with any Digital Purchase.
Digital:
DS Club Nintendo Codes:
Pokemon Soul Silver (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
America's Test Kitchen (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $2
3DS Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario Sticker Star (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Rabbids Rumble (30 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $3
Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations Alive! (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Wii Club Nintendo Codes
Wii Play Motion (50 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $5
Rhythm Heaven Fever (30 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $3
WiiU Club Nintendo Codes
NSMBU (60 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $6

PC
Physical:
Lego Batman: The Videogame
Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
Fallout 3
Bioshock & Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
ALL for $15. To save money on shipping, only the discs (in sleeves) and unused CD Keys will be shipped in a small flat rate box. They cannot be activated on Steam.
Also willing to sell each separately as a CD Key for $3 each.

Digital:
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Origin) - $4
Rage (Steam) - $4
Red Faction: Armageddon (Steam) - $4
ALL for $9

Other:
Persona 4 Arena
Persona 4 Arena OST (New, may show signs of wear but still sealed) - $5

Stuff from 25th Anniversary Street Fighter Collector's Edition
Everything listed below has been taken straight from the Collector's Edition and is in new/like new condition. These are OBO (Or Best Offer).

25th Anniversary Collection Box (Has internal damage from manufacturing; will upload pictures later) - $20
Pictures:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_150929_zps9913a465.jpg (Paper Cover)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151024_zps0e89c4a6.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151030_zps3b5d3c16.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151104_zps696b3b60.jpg (Certificate)

Tribute Art Book (Brand new straight out of set, but got some marks from manufacturing) - $15

Buying:
Looking for Vanquish (360) at a good price.

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLUS [+++]

johnsmith

remember me
Digital codes
Game of Thrones - Season 2 - itunes - $7
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 - UV - $2
Spiderman 1 - UV - $2
The Raid - Redemption - UV - $2
Ted - UV/itunes - $3

Genesis games, cart only. Prices include shipping.
The Lion King $4
Vectorman $4
X-Men $5
all of them for $10
Raiden Trad $7
iscRL6q8PnuhI.JPG

Secret of Evermore - box and manual only. $30 shipped
I don't collect complete games, way too expensive for me. So I want to keep the cart, but I have no use for 1 box. It's not in perfect shape. It does have some rough corners.
ibz3JYqy34hCZK.jpeg

more pics http://minus.com/mbjh0vjF7xx4lx

PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered. I am NeoGAF Plus.

Have (Steam keys):

suvlNts.png

sicxt8x.png

Bi1kB6S.png

pVswEvK.png

N4CcRHM.png

UjscIQB.png

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Assassin's Creed II
Rayman Origins
I Am Alive
L.A. Noire Complete
LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Saga
LEGO Batman 2
LEGO Lord of the Rings
LEGO Harry Potter 1-4 / 5-7
LEGO Indiana Jones 1 & 2
Overlord Complete Pack

Humble Bundle for Android #1 (BTA full link)
Humble Bundle for Android #3 (BTA full link)

In addition I have a $30 Target gift card I'd like to trade for a $30 Amazon gift card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom