• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

LQX

USA,USA, yes I'm the USA.

BioShock Infinite - Steam Key (Not some foreign key) $33

Sony MP3 Walkman and Headphones $80 BRAND NEW

Sony Sony NWZ-E474BLK 8 GB Walkman
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008V99BN4/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Sony MDRZX300
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004RKQMCY/?tag=neogaf0e-20
IMG_2100.jpg

Ultraviolet Codes for Looper and Seven Psychopaths. $2 Each.

I also have Sony Rewards cards. I don't know if these are a thing people use. You can have those for free. I'll let buyers take them, and if they don't want them I'll just post them for anybody afterwards.

Positive feedback for Coolbgdog12. Fast payment, great communication. Thank you for the pleasant transaction. :)

Positive feedback for Nav. Absolutely great, lightning fast payment. Cheers.

Positive feedback for catabarez. Once again, excellent!

Rrang129

Bought a Wii U this past week, really liked the system, but I just can't justify another platform right now. Plus, I liked playing MH3U on 3DS more... Sucks I'll miss out on online but I'll live.

Club Nintendo was linked to the system, so you wont be able to get the points from the system itself. Otherwise, I've had the system for three days, no issues whatsoever. Comes with absolutely everything in the box, packaged the best I can.

Comes with four games - ZombiU (SEALED), New Super Mario Brothers U (SEALED), Nintendoland (SEALED), and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (OPENED). Not open to selling separately at this time, I'd just like to sell this in one big bunch.

System will ship with insurance, signature confirmation, and tracking.

Wii U System + 4 Games - SOLD!
Wii1_zps89e9ebe9.jpg

Wii2_zpsd08bfbb8.jpg

Wii3_zpse491ac37.jpg

Selling XCOM for Xbox 360 - $20 SHIPPED

Brand new condition.
XCOM_zpse551bdce.jpg

Selling Xenoblade Chronicles - SOLD!

Brand new condition. Club Nintendo code used.
Xenoblade_zpse7d59291.jpg

***Neogaf [+++++++++] !! PayPal Gift only please! Shipping outside the US will be at buyer's expense.***

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I have two HBO Select digital codes for the 2nd season of Game of Thrones that can be redeemed on Amazon, iTunes, Vudu, or Flixster. $10 apiece. Paypal only. PM me and let's get it happening.

kn1ves24

Just a quick question, I don't want to derail the thread but I think this the best place to ask.

I was skimming through ebay and I saw auctions for the complete version of The Misadventures of Tron Bonne for PSX. By complete I mean its been open but still has the case and the MML2 demo disc. Some are trying to sell it from $130-$300 dollars. I see active auctions approaching $100 dollars.

Is it really worth that much already?

johnsmith

remember me
Just a quick question, I don't want to derail the thread but I think this the best place to ask.

I was skimming through ebay and I saw auctions for the complete version of The Misadventures of Tron Bonne for PSX. By complete I mean its been open but still has the case and the MML2 demo disc. Some are trying to sell it from $130-$300 dollars. I see active auctions approaching $100 dollars.

Is it really worth that much already?

Look at the completed listings to see how much it's selling for.

PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered. I am NeoGAF Plus, buy with confidence!

Have (Steam keys):

Hk6MVWp.png

Tomb Raider (key from AMD) - $30

C8nakRN.png

BioShock Infinite (AMD hasn't sent me the key yet) - $40

XcKlLh9.png

Brink Complete Pack - $5

AiojtTz.png

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - $5

7Q4ijTi.png

Darksiders - $4

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $4

VFvFIHa.jpg

Company of Heroes (non-Steam key but will soon be Steamworks) - $2

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Assassin's Creed II
Rayman Origins
I Am Alive
L.A. Noire Complete
LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga
LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Saga
LEGO Batman 2
LEGO Lord of the Rings
LEGO Harry Potter 1-4 / 5-7
LEGO Indiana Jones 1 & 2
Overlord Complete Pack

Humble Bundle for Android #1 (BTA full link)
Humble Bundle for Android #3 (BTA full link)

In addition I have a $30 Target gift card I'd like to trade for a $30 Amazon gift card

Darren870

Trying to see the interest on my iMAC ... UK Only. Looking to get about £450 for it.

Here are the original specs:
It does have 4Gb RAM now and comes with Lion and a trackpad.

The unit above contains the following options:

PROCESSOR 065-7619 2.66GHZ INTEL CORE 2 DUO
MEMORY 065-7621 2GB 800MHZ DDR2 SDRAM - 2x1GB
HARD DRIVE 065-7625 500GB SERIAL ATA DRIVE
MOUSE (FOR AOS) 065-7633 APPLE MIGHTY MOUSE
APPLE KEYBOARD & USER'S GUIDE065-7638WIRED KYBD & USER'S GUIDE
COUNTRY KIT 065-7644 COUNTRY KIT,IMAC 20

Any interest? PM me if so and you need more details. It is from the US but works fine in the UK with a normal power converter.

asdad123

Anyone interested in an AOC 27 inch LED 1920x1080 IPS Monitor?

This is the exact one.

image-5_zpsb7360943.jpg

Im looking to upgrade to a 2560x1440 monitor, but I need to sell this one first. Id be looking for $200 shipped but i will listen to offers. It cost me over $290 back in November and is in mint condition. Will be shipped in the original box just like it was shipped to me from best buy.

Important Message regarding my business:

Due to new information coming to light and Steam suddenly coming down much harder on those who trade and resell games now, I must unfortunately stop taking requests and new orders to protect my account.
Apparently they also made some changes against the TF2 "black" market, which probably will change how trading and such works in a near future, so it is with great sadness I come with these news.

You buyers have nothing to worry about though, you're in the cool and will keep your all your games, I'm stopping this before anything might get out of my control.
I will try to reach out to everyone who placed a order and tell them the news, but if I happened to forget YOU, I deeply apologize.

Still got a few games in my inventory I want to clear out though, first come first served!

*closed*

NeoGAF GOLD Seller

Looking to sell those games for Paypal, they are all Steam Gifts (No CD-Keys, everything is from Steam Store).

PM or just add me on Steam.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We'll miss you DunderHassan! You're a class act, and your absence will be felt. Best of luck to you.

tm24

WTS

X-Com Steam Gift $10
PSP-1000 w/8 GB card/CFW - $45 shipped

WTB:
Don't Starve
The handyman figure from the Bioshock CE for the upcoming board game

Selling:

Crysis 1 Download Code - $5
Belkin USB Wireless Adapter - $15 - free shipping
Turtle Beach Earforce P21 wired headset - $30 - free shipping

PM me if interested or with offers.

WTS:
+Xbox360 (320gb)
Xbox works great. Nothing wrong with any of it. I just want a 3DS over a 360.
~$225
-Halo 4 (like-new)
-1 Microsoft Brand Wireless Black Controller
-1 Wired Madcatz Controller
-HDMI Cable
-RCA cord

+Ni No Kuni (like-new)
~$40 w/o the Griffy Familiar DLC
~$55 w/ the Griffy Familiar DLC
-Breaking Bad Seasons 1-3 (DVD)
~$30
The Neverhood (Used, Light Scratches, Installed Just Fine. Didn't click play, though.)
~Send an offer
+Giant AR Card from Club Nintendo
~$10
+Mario Party Playing Cards from Club Nintendo
~$8

Want: Paypal

PM me! Thanks!

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Regarding the above: It seems Valve is cracking down on some users for habitual reselling/profiteering from regional pricing (buying games cheap in x region, selling them to users in other regions for a profit), which means non-profit pricing help as well since sometimes the two are indistinguishable to Steam support. From what I know it's all falling under bypassing region restrictions, VPN or not.

I don't know whether this will be consistent stepped up enforcement or just something you cross your fingers about and hope you aren't contacted by support for. I do a lot of non-profit pricing help so it makes me uncomfortable, but I haven't been contacted myself yet. No idea if there will ever be any ramifications for buyers (for sellers/gifters it seems to be perma ban after a warning from support and subsequent non-compliance).

As much as I despise the idea of regional pricing on digital products and want to help people out of principle, since accounts are being compromised at this point I'd be wary of making a habit of overgifting or reselling games from/to a different region, and especially making a business out of it.

kn1ves24

WTT

I have a few steam gifts I'd like to trade:

Serious Sam 3 (2 of these)
Bioshock
Half-Life 2

I also have a few steam keys:

Binding of Isaac
Dungeon Defenders
Saints Row The 3rd
Titan Quest

I'd like to just trade for another game on Steam that I don't currently have. Something of close to equal value. If you absolutely want something and don't have anything to trade I will take paypal just make an offer.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Positive buyer feedback for KoreanBarbecue - paid promptly, no issues.

Peagles

Regarding the above: It seems Valve is cracking down on some users for reselling/habitual profiteering from regional pricing (buying games cheap in x region, selling them to users in other regions for a profit), which means non-profit gifting help as well since sometimes the two are indistinguishable to Steam support.

I don't know whether this will be consistent stepped up enforcement or just something you cross your fingers about and hope you aren't contacted by support for. I do a lot of non-profit pricing help so it makes me uncomfortable, but I haven't been contacted myself yet. No idea if there will ever be any ramifications for buyers (for sellers/gifters it seems to be perma ban after a warning from support and subsequent non-compliance).

As much as I despise the idea of regional pricing on digital products and want to help people out of principle, since accounts are being compromised at this point I'd be wary of overgifting or reselling games from/to a different region, and especially making a business out of it. As far as buying, I doubt anything will happen so it's just a buyer beware at this point; mostly a warning for senders.

On this note, my brother in law is often gifting me and my partner (and our friends) games and DLC (we all gift back too within our group). This is all within the same country and he has been suspended from gifting 3-4 times now. None of the rest of us have been pulled up though. It's getting ridiculous.

CatPee

All prices are shipped and everything is mint unless otherwise specified. I'm NeoGAF Gold and have several hundred transactions on GameTZ, so buy with confidence!

PS3
Hyperdimension Neptunia - $19
Zone of the Enders HD Collection - $19
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (minor sticker residue, can be removed easily) - $10
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (not for resale) - $9
Resistance 3 - $7
Killzone 2 - $6

Blu-ray
Iron Man 2 - $8
The Hunger Games - $8
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows - $7
The Italian Job - $5
Funny People - $5

Omg I was charged $18 to ship two games from Canada to the States

Why is the price so damn high :|

I may need to keep my sales to Canada-only, or charge like $20 for shipping, but then no one will buy my games

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
If anybody wants to trade something (3ds/ps3) for any of these plus I have a BF3 online pass UK and Unch3 UK online pass, hit me up via PM.
Everything there is PAL UK unless it says so.

Transformers bluray is new and Pacman-Galaga has an italian manual (pal ita).

I also have an online pass for Battlefield 3.
Unch3 has the online pass and Ace Combat includes the OST cd.

looking for, dunno, plenty of stuff and specifically:

UMVsC3
Metal Gear Solid 4
Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage
Espgaluda 2 x360
Muchi Muchi Pork/Pink Sweets X360
PSN Cards
microsoft Points
eShop cards
Mario Galaxy 2
Wii Remote Plus

Luminous_Reaver

Neo Member
[W] - Amnesia: The Dark Descent
[H] - HiB The Legend of Grimrock key

Long story short, I'd like to buy the game while it's on sale, but I'm kind of short on Steam Wallet. If you don't have Amnesia, but you want Grimrock for whatever reason, (Custom dungeon editor, old-school dungeon crawl, ect) you could grab Amnesia and trade with me instead. It would save you $2.50, and I'm perfectly willing to compensate you with a ref, if you're into TF2 stuff.

Since it's a key, I'm totally okay with letting you redeem it first, then trading the Refined Metal for Amnesia as long as you don't have an obviously insidious rep.

Forever hearts for whoever is willing to do me this favor. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom