• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdsfx

JLF and buttons pulled from a brand new Hori VX SA Kai. Everything here is 100% new and unused.

JLF + wire harness + WHITE balltop = $20 shipped to 48 States

Add all 4 buttons for just another $2

(Ignore bubbletop pictured, comes with white balltop)
F3XRZFS.jpg

Bioshock Infinite Steam Code - SOLD

SmokeMaxX

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_ship-now

That link lets you create a first class shipping label to any address, so you can take gift payments and still get eBay/paypal's lower shipping prices. It's not advertised and the link is hard to find on your own, but it works.

A scale is a great investment and will definitely pay for itself. I got one from newegg for 11.99 that works great and can weigh up to 11 lbs.

To whoever asked: I bought this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ZJQ5RU/?tag=neogaf0e-20 and it's a lifesaver if you ship a lot of stuff out. A little heavier than what you'd need unless you sell bigger electronics like I do but from what I saw on Amazon it's pretty price efficient and I think it can weigh up 35 lbs.
I agree with johnsmith though; great investment and the amount I've saved has already made the purchase worth it. Just bought the scale last month too.

Fotos

Selling Borderlands 2 for Steam Code for PC

$40($60 on Steam)

Paypal or gift cards(depends on what place). PM me if interested!

Got the code from buying my GTX 670. Already have the 360 version so I don't need it.

Alright, since I always come to you guys for advice.

If someone just scammed me out of digital goods, and Paypal just closed the case due to it being an intangible item what can I do from here.

I purchased it using my Paypal balance but not my credit card so if I did I would have done a chargeback already.

Also this is unrelated, but the IRS messed up my tax refund due to not obtaining a form 1098-t from the University I last attended and completely avoid any form of proof I can fax them by constantly stating "Error department has decided to disallow part of your refund, no explanation was given." It's the same answer every time I call, and they told me there's no actual error just that the funds were disallowed. Then after like the fifth time I was told about the 1098-t, but they said I can't show it to them to fix their error...So idk.

SmokeMaxX

Alright, since I always come to you guys for advice.

If someone just scammed me out of digital goods, and Paypal just closed the case due to it being an intangible item what can I do from here.

I purchased it using my Paypal balance but not my credit card so if I did I would have done a chargeback already.

I don't think there's anything you can do about it if you paid via Paypal balance. It's why I empty mine out every chance I get. Paypal is such a scummy company. They want to be the middle man but with zero risk.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
I have a Sony Clie that runs on the Palm OS. It is in very good condition, has never been actually used, though it is out of its packaging.

It comes with all the cables that came originally. It also comes with a cool full keyboard attachment that has a stand for the Clie integrated within it. The keyboard folds up into half and when closed looks pretty neat.

Everything works fine, except the battery on the Clie does not appear to work even after charging it. The battery would have to be replaced for actual use unless you wanted to leave it plugged in all of the time.

Price: Best offer.

if you want pictures, i'll provide some.

I am also selling:

Games:
Wii
Destroy All Humans: Big Willy Unleashed (Packaged, not opened) x3

Miscellaneous:
Big Willy Wacky Wobbler Bobble-Head
Cateye Micro Wireless Computer
WWE Action Figure - Jillian: Ruthless Agression

If anyone wants pictures of any of it, to know the specific condition, let me know.

WTS

I've got a boxed PS Vita with 4gb memory card and the following games. Virtua Tennis 4, Uncharted and FIFA 13 which I'm looking to sell.

The console is in near mint condition baring a really small mark to the rear touch panel and some slight wear to the right thumbstick.

All the games are in mint condition.

Looking for £165 delivered or would consider a trade for a PS3 or Wii U

Can provide pictures if required

Payment via Paypal gift please

Sarquiss_

I have the following Steam Games for Sale

Rouge Warrior
Doom 3 BFG
Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Happy to sell them at $5 each or trade the all for X-Com, Tomb Raider, Far Cry 3 or Assassins Creed III

Cornbread78

Positive Feedback for: SkyMasterson, great seller, thanks, my buddy will appreciate it!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WTS:

DS:
- Etrian Odyssey (Cartridge Only) - $10.00 shipped
- Etrian Odyssey II (Case & Cartridge) - $15.00 shipped
- Rondo of Swords (Cartridge,case,booklet) $8.00 shipped
(all three for $30 shipped)

360:
- Full Game Dowload Code for Fruit Ninja - $3.00
(will e-mail code)

Game Cube:
- Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly - $5.00 shipped
- Pokemon Xb & Strategy Guide - $50.00 shipped
(both have very minor scratches on disk, are fully playable and come with case and booklets.)

Other:
- Ni No Kuni Steelbook case from Gamestop pre-order bonus. Brand new condition, no scratches/dents will ship with care - $30.00

Will ship in US and will accept paypal gift plz...

madpeon

Selling:

XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Steam Gift) - $12 via Paypal gift

Also willing to trade XCOM + Paypal for a Crysis 3 Origin code.

mdsfx

POSITIVE FEEDBACK for CambriaRising

Bought a steam key from me and it was the fastest payment i've ever received

Teknoman

WTT:

My Shadowrun SNES: Great shape aside from the back label looking like a sticker was ripped off the back where the "important safety info" is.

j5yH64JodxoLd.jpg

For any of the following in good condition:

*North American version only please

• Lufia 1
  • Lufia 2
  • Breath of Fire 2
  • Final Fantasy III
  • Super Mario RPG

Cactus

Banned
WTB

Rhythm Tengoku (GBA)

All the listings on eBay are $40+, so I'm hoping that someone here can give me a better deal.

WTS (or trade)

- Suikoden I+II (PSP)
- Kunio-Kun (GB - localized as Double Dragon II)
- Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon (GBA)

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Will update this post with positive feedback ASAP.

- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (DS, cart only). $20/shipped

- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team (GBA, cart only). $10/shipped

- Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (GBA, cart only). $10/shipped

- Metal Slug Advance (GBA, complete). $25/shipped

- Bioshock 2 Limited Edition (360, sealed). Make me an offer

- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (360, very good). $10/shipped

- Kohan: Ahriman's Gift (PC CD, sealed in jewel case with manual. I have no idea if the serial has been redeemed so I have to sell this AS-IS. I'm pretty sure it's not been used). $10/shipped

- Logitech T650 Wireless Touchpad for Windows (Like new condition, only used for a week). $40/shipped

- Robotron 2084 Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $15, code will be PM'd.
- Uno Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $4, code will be PM'd.
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Steam Code (Would prefer to trade for another game, but will sell for Paypal). $4, code will be PM'd.

- Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon (PS2, limited edition, it is still in the box with the Raidou plush). PENDING

Discount if you buy in bulk.

I'll accept Paypal for payments, or I'd be willing to trade for SNES/Dreamcast/Saturn/Genesis games on my want lists and/or Steam or Origin codes. Here are the PC games I'm looking for:

Steam: Dishonored, Dirt 3, GRiD, Ridge Racer Unbounded, and DmC: Devil May Cry.

Origin: Crysis Maximum, Crysis 2, Crysis 3, and Dead Space 3.

Deadbeat

Banned
=ONLY ONE LEFT=

WTS or TRADE:

upCwkAw.png

Hawken 25 Dollar In Game Credit

Im selling it for 15 dollars.

Might also be interested in trading for steam games. Send me an offer the worst I can do is say no. If the steam game is worth more than 15 dollars I can compensate with cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom