• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

First time using this thread but don't want to fuck on with ebay so:

Looking to sell Tomb Raider (360) and FIFA 13 (360). All codes in box have been used, both discs/boxes in fine condition.

£23 (incl. delivery) for Tomb Raider, £20 for FIFA.

Paypal, UK only, willing to discuss prices.

I am also selling Bioshock Infinite, $40

Also, anyone have Sims 3 Expansion Packs for Steam/Origin for sale?

I have the base game on Origin, I am pretty sure I can transfer the Steam EP to Origin:

Google said:
You can transfer your Steam Sims 3 game registration codes over to Origin and redeem Origin digital download games at no cost. This is accomplished by registering the game serial codes on the Sims3.com website, or by redeeming the codes in the Origin download manager:

Aselith

On this note, my brother in law is often gifting me and my partner (and our friends) games and DLC (we all gift back too within our group). This is all within the same country and he has been suspended from gifting 3-4 times now. None of the rest of us have been pulled up though. It's getting ridiculous.

Are you sure he's not reselling keys on the side?

Peagles

Are you sure he's not reselling keys on the side?

Absolutely not. He wouldn't know where to start with that biz. And it's not keys, it's just gifts via Steam.

He's usually been suspended after buying the same game for 5-6 of us in the lead up to our next LAN. They've begrudgingly overturned the ban each time, but not after taking 2-3 weeks to respond.

johnsmith

remember me
Digital codes
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 - UV - $2
Spiderman 1 - UV - $2
Game of Thrones - Season 2 - itunes - $7
The Raid - Redemption - UV - $2
Ted - UV/itunes - $3

Genesis games, cart only. Prices include shipping.
The Lion King $4
Vectorman $4
X-Men $4
all of them for $9
Raiden Trad $7
iscRL6q8PnuhI.JPG

Secret of Evermore - box and manual only. $30 shipped
I don't collect complete games, way too expensive for me. So I want to keep the cart, but I have no use for 1 box. It's not in perfect shape. It does have some rough corners.
more pics http://minus.com/mbjh0vjF7xx4lx

For sale:

250gb PS3 w/ black controller and charging cord, power cord and hook ups (stock rca connectors). Everything is in great condition. All games are in good condition and complete unless otherwise noted.

Skyrim
Madden 11(does not include manual)
Madden 12
Crysis 2
Midnight Club LA

Want $200 plus exact shipping. I live in Pennsylvania and take PayPal. I know I'm new here but I have 100% positive feedback on cheapassgamer and eBay.

PM if interested, thanks.

Hex

Banned
Cards gone

Is anyone willing to trade my Xbox 360 copy of Dishonored (complete and sexy) for their PS3 copy?

catabarez

Positive feedback for Fëanor. Bought XCOM from me and sent the payment quickly.

And positive feedback for masterkajo and Stronghammer22. Sold me a Tomb Raider key and Bioshock Infinite respectively. Excellent traders.

M*A*S*H

For Sale:

Bioshock Infinite Steam key All gone
Far Cry 3 Uplay $12

Hitman Absolution Steam key Gone

Payment by paypal gift. PM me with offers.

Neogaf Plus Seller.

SmokeMaxX

Omg I was charged $18 to ship two games from Canada to the States

Why is the price so damn high :|

I may need to keep my sales to Canada-only, or charge like $20 for shipping, but then no one will buy my games
Customs is crazy high for some reason. I sold to Canada recently and it cost $45 to ship a package that's 15 if I shipped in the us. That was the cheaper value too. Fedex charged over 60

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to buy:

-Civ 5 vanilla or Gold Edition Steam key
-Crysis Steam key
-Xbox 360 Battlefield 3 Premium code

Looking to sell (prices include shipping):

-Vanquish (Xbox 360, sealed): $14, will trade straight up for new/used copy of RE6 or Civ V Steam key

PM me if you have any offers.

Is there nowhere that I can get SCII for cheaper than what is offered on battlenet.com?

Actually, anyone want to trade their Starcraft (and Expansion) for my Bioshock Infinite?

Anyone have Far Cry 3?

CatPee

Is there nowhere that I can get SCII for cheaper than what is offered on battlenet.com?

Actually, anyone want to trade their Starcraft (and Expansion) for my Bioshock Infinite?

Anyone have Far Cry 3?

Edit in new buy/sell/trade info into older posts within the last 150 instead of cluttering up space.

Fotos

WTB
Want to buy Bioshock Infinate for anything under $60. Preferably $40. Thanks.
Selling Borderlands 2 Code for PC

$40($60 on Steam) Or trade for Bioshock Infinite

Paypal or gift cards(depends on what place). PM me if interested!

Got the code from buying my GTX 670. Already have the 360 version so I don't need it.

RkOwnage

Selling:

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure AND Giants on Xbox 360 w/ 2 Portal of Power. No figures included. GameStop wouldn't take for trade in when I traded in my 360 and games. Games are in good shape! ~$20 for all of it

Buying:

The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition on Steam

+++++, Paypal only, plz!

zulux21

Selling:

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure AND Giants on Xbox 360 w/ 2 Portal of Power. No figures included. GameStop wouldn't take for trade in when I traded in my 360 and games. Games are in good shape! ~$20 for all of it

Buying:

The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition on Steam

+++++, Paypal only, plz!

I'm interested in this and sent you a PM.

Anyways I was wondering if anyone had a cheap SNES they wanted to sell or some cords (I think i need a power and tv connection cord) for a sega. I have a pile of sega and snes games I want to sell, but i want to test and make sure they work, before I sell them on here or ebay at average ebay price (or a little bit less for here) I have a couple highly sought after snes ones (megaman x 1-3 for starters), sega not so much, and even though I am pretty sure they all work as they have just been in storage I want to make sure so I don't have an unhappy buyer.

bigace33

Positive feedback for stronghammer22, very quick delivery of the game, and sold it for a really good price. Will gladly do business with him again.

Positive feedback for bigace33. The transaction went very smoothly, thank you.

Positive feeback for echothreealpha. It was a pleasure. Thanks for the quick payment, enjoy the game!

Positive feedback for slasher_thrasher21. A superb buyer! He paid immediately and was excellent to deal with. Thanks again. **We actually did two separate deals and both went perfectly -- I thought I should mention that. Essentially two positives from me for slasher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom