• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
For Sale:

Digital Copy via iTunes:
Dredd - $5
Expendables Director's Cut - $5 (this version of the movie is REALLY good, far better than the original)
Game of Thrones Season 2 - $10

General "Digital Copy" from Drafthouse Films, should be simple to redeem:

Miami Connection - $5
Now you probably haven't heard of Miami Connection - but I highly recommend watching the trailer. You'll probably want it after seeing this insane trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpZu69OB2KM

All payment via Paypal Gift, please. PM if interested and have the money.

ht01

After selling my bioshock infinite key, would anyone want a x-com key?

I'm asking £7.50 ($12) via paypal gift.

Esiquio

WTB EZ Flash IV. Ordering my copy of Mother 3 and I realllllly want to play the English translation on my GBA SP - my understanding is that because there is no emulation on the SP, the music timing is perfect.

Includes Shipping within US.

Creative Zen Vision M 30GB $30
Battery life is good. Comes with a few thousand songs. Screen is scratch free, body has minor nicks in the side seam.

SNES QuickShot $10

SN Programmable Digital Action Learning System like new in box $50

Since people don't seem interested in trading, I'll sell the games for the amount below through paypal

Civ V - 4 euro
Bioshock - 2 euro
XCom - 7.50 euro

PM me if interested

NoRéN

Positive feedback for elohel

Excellent buyer all around.
Friendly and quick to communicate. Easy to deal, paid in the form asked, and was not cheap.

Highly recommended.

vgachi57

i am looking to buy a GAMECUBE.

i just need the system, no cables needed. if so, PM me offers!

kinda random, but also looking for animated Disney movies that have Chinese (preferably Cantonese) audio. any info on where to find would be great too!

plc268

WTS

Backlit GBA with an AGS101 screen. $120 shipped
8586635803_3dabca4b33_c.jpg
Not a clone system. Authentic gba modded with an ags101 screen. The shell is a replacement shell. Also, I must note, there's a few specks of dust under the gba plastic screen protector, so I'll throw in another one free, if you want to remove it and clean the actual screen.

Also, I'm throwing in a free copy of Warioland 4.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Alrighty guys, I have some pretty good stuff I've been waiting to sell off until I got home. I'll be in town the next two weeks, and would like to have all this stuff out of the house by then. I can ship Mon-Fri, and will usually be able to get items out within 48 hours of receiving payment. I will ship via USPS - typically Flatrate but no guarantees. All prices below are via Paypal and prices are SHIPPED. You're welcome to knock 3% off the prices and pay via PP Gift (you cover fees), but that is not pushed and totally your call. That said, I have lots of positive feedback here, as well as a decade of positive feedback on eBay under mattandmacy. I'm open to offers, but please don't be offended if I decide to stick with my price listed. I usually sway more if you can show that my prices are off-base with proof of other sales.

Zotac GTX570 AMP! Edition - $135/shipped. Card only; will be packaged well for shipping. I *might* have the box and will look for it, but can't be certain. Card has never given me any problems, runs great. Always had a slight overclock, but nothing insane. FWIW, the card does run really warm. If you scour the net, you'll see this is pretty normal. But head's up - and also be sure your case has good airflow.

8586638233_48aed300aa_c.jpg

8587740496_fb4e5245fb_c.jpg

Official (Straight from an Xbox 360) 250GB HDD for the Xbox 360 SLIM - $45/shipped. Formatted and empty. Hardly used at all - less than 50hrs in the X360 it was pulled from. Works great - has hairline scratches all over cause it's made from glossy plastic.

8587743190_ed29eded9b_c.jpg

8587744574_7be9b9c093_c.jpg

Limited Edition Hyrule Historia. I have the normal, and I bought the LE for my own use .... .... but I honestly just don't need it. Ebay has completed sales hovering around $150. I'd like $125/shipped. Yes, more than MSRP, but cheaper than most places you can get it for.

8543378888_2718c98549_c.jpg

Timbuk 2 Plus Sleeve for 7" Tablets - $15/shipped. http://www.timbuk2.com/tb2/shop?q=plush sleeve 7 Brand new and never once used.

8586640189_44d56967b4_c.jpg

Also have a Razer Pro|Click mouse in perfect working condition but in 7/10 cosmetic condition on the underside. 8.5/10 topside. Taking offers!

Battlefield 3 PC Standard Key - $6. I will PM the code.

Thanks! :)

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
WTS
PS Vita stuff. I'm going digital slowly but surely. Some of these are unplayed, some are beaten and sitting on my shelf now.

Add $2 for shipping, multiple games can be grouped and shipping reduced (PM me and we'll figure out how much).

Resistance Burning Skies - $20
Mortal Kombat - $15

Sold a bunch of them. Last two I have to dump for now.

JaseMath

Selling

Hyrule Historia: Limited Edition - $125 shipped; New, mint in shrink wrap

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3) - $15 shipped; Good condition, case and booklet included

8GB ADATA XPG Gaming Series (4 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) RAM - $21 shipped; Barely used in an equally barely used, 8-week old desktop. SOLD!

PM if interested. Will entertain reasonable offers.

Yeah I know. Took the picture on the way out the door today. I figured if someone bought it before I had a chance to clean it I would just swap the case :)

SmokeMaxX

Yeah I know. Took the picture on the way out the door today. I figured if someone bought it before I had a chance to clean it I would just swap the case :)

Oh whoops. I was trying to figure out what you meant by that. I thought you were saying you'd trade games with someone who had a clean case. That didn't make ANY sense to me haha.

Deadbeat

Banned
=ONLY ONE LEFT=

WTS or TRADE:

upCwkAw.png

Hawken 25 Dollar In Game Credit

Im selling it for 15 dollars.

Might also be interested in trading for steam games. Send me an offer the worst I can do is say no. If the steam game is worth more than 15 dollars I can compensate with cash.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Positive buyer feedback for oatmeal - very quick and no complaints!

WTS/WTT:

$150 NVIDIA Free 2 Play Bundle code.

The code is for $50 each for the following:
Planetside 2
Hawken
World of Tanks

No idea what this is worth in the market. Make me an offer. All will be considered

Games I'd be interested in via trade are Far Cry 3 (Steam only), Crysis 3 (PC only), Metal Gear Rising (PS3 only).

Flunkie

Banned
WTS:

Playstation Vita 3G First Edition Bundle New In Box - $190

WTB:

3DS games (Harvest Moon, Kid Icarus, OoT, Sticker Star, Monster Hunter, and Luigi's Mansion)

phants

Keen to get a Pikachu 3DS XL from Target, but i'm not in America. Anyone able to help me out, in exchange for some cash / trade / whatever? I have a US shipping address :)

Koroviev

Zotac 1GB 650ti, new in box - $110 shipped

I picked it up with the intention of experimenting with hybrid PhysX, but some additional research suggests that it won't work.

US only, PayPal preferred.

Repost

Codes for sale: I'm NeoGaf Gold!

Xbox 360:
Skyrim code - $19
Transformers: War for Cybertron code - $15
Gears of War code - $11
Borderlands DLC All 4 - $10 or $3 each.
Fable 2 Pub XBLA game - $4

Ultraviolet/Digital Copy codes for:
Taken 2 UV code - $4
Les Miserables UV and Digital Copy code - $4
Titantic digital copy - $3
Person of Interest (Season 1) UV - $8

I also have some Club Nintendo codes I plan on listing soon. So if you are interested, please PM and I'll let you know what games they are. I'll be selling those for $3.50

Also looking to buy/trade for these games: (games don't have to be complete but I prefer carts in good condition, thanks!)

SNES:
Harvest Moon
E.V.O. Search for Eden
Mega Man X3
Mega Man Soccer
R-Type III
Breath of Fire II

N64:
Kirby 64
Paper Mario

Sega Saturn:
Panzer Dragoon Saga

For trade, I have:

Sealed Metroid Prime Trilogy
Sealed Diablo III CE

Mario Party 2

Secret of Mana
Secret of Evermore

Cannon Spike

and a few others I'd be willing to part with. Looking for carts in good shape.

Please PM and we can discuss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom