• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
NeoGAF Gold! All prices are shipped within the US. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted. PayPal only.

FOR SALE!

Retail:

God of War: Ascension with PS All Stars Code + Last of Us Demo (online pass used) - $38
Mafia II Collector's Edition (360, sealed) - $18
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U, sealed) - $48

Steam keys:

Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack - $4

Dropped some prices.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to sell:

New copy of Vanquish for Xbox 360- $14 shipped (will trade straight up for Resident Evil 6 for Xbox 360, new or used)

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition. for Xbox 360. Slipcover has light wear, everything else is in great condition. $13 shipped

Looking to purchase:

-Battlefield 3 Premium code for Xbox 360 (preferably <$15, will trade a 1600 MS points/$20 steam wallet/$20 PSN credit/anything from my "for sale" list for it if you'd rather a trade)

Speculator

BioWare Austin
I have a couple of these for sale:

20130313_094428_zps25e5512c.jpg

AMD code for
  • Bioshock Infinite ($40 individual code)
  • Crysis 3 ($30 individual code)
  • Devil May Cry ($30 individual code)
  • Tomb Raider ($25 individual code)

-$110

Go ahead and throw me some reasonable offers as well if you'd like

televator

Prices are shipped for the US and open to negotiation.

If Canadians wanna get in on this, you'll have to add maybe 1-2 dollars to the cost and wait until my weekend. Reasonable shipping prices are doable only through the Post Office proper, and for that I have to go out of my way for. So the weekend is the only time I have for it.

I am GAF Plus, and take payment over paypal, or I'm also willing to trade. I will list what I'd like at the bottom of the post.

**Click names for images of each game**

NES:
-Mike Tyson's Punchout $15
-Spike V'ball/World Cup $5
-Mario Bros./Duck Hunt $5

SNES:
-Super Mario World $10
-Donkey Kong Country $15

SEGA Genesis:
-Flashback $3

SEGA Saturn:
-Nights $10

PS1:
-Ape Escape $10
-Odd World: Abe's Oddysee $10
-Grand Theft Auto $6
-Rayman $6
-Silent Hill, first edition "shiny cover" uncensored $22

N64:
-Conker's Bad Fur Day $55
-Mario 64 $20
-Donkey Kong 64 $15
-DR. Mario $10
-Diddy Kong Racing $10
-Turok $5
-NBA Jam '99 $3
-Shadows of the Empire
-Command & Conquer

Dreamcast:
-Jet Grind Radio $10
-Resident Evil: CV $10
-SEGA Rally $5

Gamecube:
-Super Smash Bros. Melee $30
-Kirby Air Ride $20
-1080 Avalanche

PS2:
-Maximo $5
-Jak & Daxter $5
-Jak II $5

PS3:
-Jak & Daxter Collection $10
-Fallout: NV $7
-Final Fantasy 13 $10
-God of War Collection $10
-Devil May Cry 4 $10

GBA:
-Final Fantasy Tactics SOLD

Game Boy:
-Super Mario Land $5

Official Memory Cards:
PS1, PS2 $5 Each

What I'm willing to trade for:
Super Gameboy 2
Flashback CD
Guardian Heroes
Panzer Dragoon
Batman DKR Blu-ray
Strider 2 PS1
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories for Wii
Mario Galaxy 2
Metal Gear Solid PC
Star Wars Racer PC
Battle for Naboo PC
Silent Hill 4 PC
Saturn PC controller or adapter
Gamecube Hori game pad for GBA Player
Sega Saturn Mission Stick

I'm also open to any other cool offer. Anything you think I may be interested in, just let me know.

Fox Mulder

Zelda Majora's Mask SOLD

All games complete and good condition unless noted.
Tatsunoko vs Capcom (wii) $13
Metroid Prime Trilogy (wii) $75
--the disc is great, the manual has damage, no slip cover
Blast Works (wii) $5
Test Drive Ferrari Racing Legends (xbox 360) $10
SSX (xbox 360) $10
Shift 2 Unleashed (xbox 360) $10

I'm flexible on prices and can provide better photos. I ship with flat rate USPS priority boxes.

HBP

Looking for a cheap DS or PSP, I have Black Ops 2 360 for trade (will check when I get home to see what else I have).

Amir0x

Banned
With the purchase of my HD RADEON 7870, I received a free code for Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider. I am looking to sell my TOMB RAIDER code for $25.

I will send the code to whomever purchases first and allow them to verify it works, and then we can set up a pay route. Because of this, I'll only sell to people with trustworthy feedback.

So, TOMB RAIDER steam code for $25. Let's do this :)

SmokeMaxX

Feedback has been updated to this point.

I need a few volunteers to update the feedback list. The plan is to update it every 100ish posts so that we can keep the edits manageable. It takes less 20 minutes for 100 posts, so the more people we have helping, the less we have to do!

I forgot to announce people who gained statuses on the last update; so here's a list of everyone who has reached PB, PS, GB, GS or Pt

Plus Buyers

AwRy108
JohnLacke
Lambtron
Mizzou Gaming
Qwell
Sunflower

Plus Sellers

CrashPrime
Def Jukie
earvcunanan
goldenpp72
KoreanBarbecue
Lambtron
Last Baron
LQX
M*A*S*H
NoRéN
Raitosaito
renjility
shinobi602
SkyMasterson
SmokeMaxX
Stronghammer22
televator
vermadas
Wibblewozzer
Yuripaw

Gold Buyers
N/A

Gold Sellers
N/A

Platinum
DunderHassan

Congratulations, all!
Is there a new feedback list? The one in the OP (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...E1hdUxkdmxqTG1nZzZveWFsLTVGNlE&hl=en_US#gid=0) says it was last updated in Feb. Is that the one that was updated? Because it has my feedback as the same as it was on Feb 23rd.

Facism

WTS:

Bioshock 1 steam key @ £3.

Paypal only. please send me a PM if interested. I don't bite unless requested.

PFD

Hey guys. I've got 3 x $10 iTunes Gift Cards codes for sale (never used ofc). These work on the US store only.

I'll take paypal only (gift or you pay fees), and will email you the code(s) as soon as I receive payment.

Thanks!

Positive Feedback for bkfount as seller

Arrived quickly and just so!

So, is feedback actually categorized by buyer/seller now? It totally makes sense, but it would seem to complicate things and I know my feedback has been murder on whoever is categorizing. I never specify unless I sell a digital item immediately and edit feedback into my original post.

Amneisac

I'd like to sell one XCOM: Enemy Unknown PC Steam key from the Bioshock Infinite pre-order deal. I'm asking $12.50USD PayPal or I'd entertain a trade for another Steam game.

Please send me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks!

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays and Thursdays, but I can generally get stuff shipped other days if you really need it.

Selling:

RkiN5fs.jpg

Resident Evil 6 (360) Collector's Edition + Collector's Edition guide - $27 shipped. The Game CE is just the steelcase with the game and bonus disc as seen and not the other extras (bag, figure, and something else IIRC?). Game disc just has some specks on it but plays fine and is otherwise mint, game disc is mint. CE guide is in good condition, however doesn't come with the calendar it originally came with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom