• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there still demand for a ps2 phat and some ps2 games? MGS 2, MGS 3, All GTA games, some EA sports games, legend of legaia, and a few more. Maybe 3-4 controllers and a memory card.

How much would something like this go for whether it be on here (shipping might not make this worth it for me) or on craigslist? I have no idea.

Also have a PSP slim :/

jwk94

EDIT: Nevermind, they sent me the pre-order bonus instead of the actual game. smh, I'm never buying a PC product from them again. This is just awful.

Anybody looking for a PC copy of Bioshock Infinite? I have an extra Steam code that I'm willing to sell for $30.

Backstory: Basically I pre-ordered online from Best Buy, went through 4 hrs of tech support with them and still never got the code. They just sent me my code after a long apology email and since I already bought it from Steam (I was beyond angry) I decided to see i anybody on GAF wants it.

Any gaffers looking to get rid of Luigi's Mansion or Adventure Time 3DS for a reasonable price? All offers (shipped price) appreciated as PMs.

daevv

WTB:

Official wired Xbox 360 controller
Official Sega Genesis 6 button controller
Carcassonne boardgame

Shipped to Canada. Thx.

Alright, stop selling for a bit and back just for awhile.
Help me propose to my GF!

WTS:
header_292x136.jpg

Resident Evil 6 Steam key

$27

header_292x136.jpg

Bioshock Infinite

$37.50

Also got AMD never settle Crysis 3 + Bioshock Infinite

$50
Basically makes each game $25 each. That's what Crysis is going for on here and Bio basically becomes a bargain

Neogaf Plus seller
And gold member

Leftover stuff. After it's all sold it's out.

smurfx

get some go again
positive feedback for SmokeMaxX. bought a year of xbox live and everything went smoothly. would buy from again.

The_Afroman

WTB:Gold Wii Remote (Zelda)

Not looking to pay too much.. lets make a deal! I know ebay sells them for RIDICULOUS prices but im sure someone here is willing to part :)

Is there still demand for a ps2 phat and some ps2 games? MGS 2, MGS 3, All GTA games, some EA sports games, legend of legaia, and a few more. Maybe 3-4 controllers and a memory card.

How much would something like this go for whether it be on here (shipping might not make this worth it for me) or on craigslist? I have no idea.

Also have a PSP slim :/

Are you selling yours? or trying to buy? A ps2 slim off of craigslist I'd say be around $40-50 average (from what I've seen in my area, DC/northern VA). Some that come bundled or nice/great condition would be more (+$10-20 depending on seller). I bought one for $30 but that was my offer from the guy's $40.

Are you selling yours? or trying to buy? A ps2 slim off of craigslist I'd say be around $40-50 average (from what I've seen in my area, DC/northern VA). Some that come bundled or nice/great condition would be more (+$10-20 depending on seller). I bought one for $30 but that was my offer from the guy's $40.
Selling one. With 3-4 controllers, a no name memory card, and about 10 ps2 games, some listed in my previous post. I'd probably sell it all as a package. $100 seem unreasonable? Or is that too cheap/expensive?

I don't know how much GTA and MGS games go for on their own. Those are my most well known titles. Others are ea sports games from like 03-06 and probably worth pennies.

Anyone selling a cheap copy of:

Just Cause (360)
Metal Gear Solid HD(PS3)
God of War Origins,
Tomb Raider(PS3 or 360)
Gears of War: Judgement

PM me if your are.

Chairhome

ZEoUeJsl.jpg

(not everything is pictured)
For Sale (prices include shipping in US):
ZombiU - $25

I really want to get rid of a lot of these comics, so please make offers. Shipping in a flat rate box should alleviate the shipping costs, I will take less than $1 an issue (on most) on these if you buy in bulk.
COMICS (mostly DC, and Buffy Season 8). Selling mostly for $1 each, plus shipping. Shipping will be via flat rate box. Can discount if you buy a lot. Please check it out! I have too many comics :-D

Gamecube
Donkey Konga, Donkey Konga 2, 2 sets of DK Bongos and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat - Offers *Do not have the bongo boxes, but the games are complete*
Resident Evil (complete) - $19

PS2
God of War II (non-GH) - $8
Persona 4 - $12
Okami - $8
Taiko Drum Master w/ 2 drums - offers

Just steal from me below. Any reasonable offer taken. I want this stuff gone!
For Sale:
HD-DVD
$4 each or $15 shipped for lot.
I Now Pronounce you Chuck & Larry
V for Vendetta
Stardust
Blood Diamond (sealed)
Anchorman
Transformers
Hot Fuzz

Wants:
Bioshock Infinite (steam code)
Ni No Kuni

As always, discounts for buying multiple items.

--------------Old items from my old posts that are collecting dust below this line. Low ball me but don't go crazy --------------
http://i.imgur.com/kmuJGl.jpg
SOLD: Tekken 4 JP, Virtua Fighter 4 JP, Tales of Legendia is no longer part of this lot
$15 shipped for the following as a lot: Bully, Monster Rancher evo, Soul calibur III, Guitar Hero II, SOCOM II, Metal Gear Solid 3

http://i.imgur.com/O0bQKl.jpg
Promo cards from Shonen Jump. The second card is bent a little at the top right corner. $5 shipped.

----
Price drops
Transactions are slowing down, please make offers on this stuff. Thanks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chairhome/7140923115/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/chairhome/6994830678/
Complete games. (make offers if you feel the prices are too high)
Battle Hunter PS1 - $10 shipped
Front Mission 3 - $12 shipped
Dragon Warrior VII - sold
Beatmania (2 discs, "teeth" for one disc holder is broken) JP - $6
Master of Monsters (JP) - offers
Phantasy Star Online w/ Sonic Adventure 2 demo - $9 shipped
OR $24 shipped for all of the non-sold above
PC
Earthsiege 2 (PC) - $6 shipped
Betrayal at Antara
Jagged Alliance 2 disc only
Jedi Outcast
Unreal Tournament 2k4 complete! (found the play disc)
$5 each OR $15 shipped for all PC above

1 2
Sega CD Manuals (not in great shape)
Lunar (have the back part of the case for this)
Bouncers (have back part)
Batman Returns
Dark Wizard
Ecco
Power Factory
Hook
$10 shipped for all the manuals, minus the backing parts. $15 with the backing
1 2
Nintendo Power Killer Instinct mini-comic. Hahahaha. Offers.

Also: Dreamcast Controller and 3rd party mem card (not sure if card works) - $15 shipped

Miscellaneous
Children of Mana (Japanese) - $6

Tekken collectors box (for 1-5, no games included, unless you want T5) - $10 shipped w/o games
gba-to-GC cable - $4 shipped

-----------------
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...ki-JQi8/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175418353.jpg https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-...iVCSD2c/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175434132.jpg
N64 controllers and Saturn controllers SOLD. I only have 1 official SNES controllers, 1 Capcom SNES fighting pad, a third party SNES controller called "the pad" that has turbo switches for all buttons and a "slow-mo" button, an NES Zapper, and a VERY worn NES advantage

-------------

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
I have a Sony Clie that runs on the Palm OS. It is in very good condition, has never been actually used, though it is out of its packaging.

It comes with all the cables that came originally. It also comes with a cool full keyboard attachment that has a stand for the Clie integrated within it. The keyboard folds up into half and when closed looks pretty neat.

Everything works fine, except the battery on the Clie does not appear to work even after charging it. The battery would have to be replaced for actual use unless you wanted to leave it plugged in all of the time.

Price: Best offer.

if you want pictures, i'll provide some.

I am also selling:

Games:
Wii
Destroy All Humans: Big Willy Unleashed (Packaged, not opened) x3

Miscellaneous:
Big Willy Wacky Wobbler Bobble-Head
Cateye Micro Wireless Computer
WWE Action Figure - Jillian: Ruthless Agression

If anyone wants pictures of any of it, to know the specific condition, let me know.

Looks like I'll be back in business, but only on a small scale.
Stocked up on a few games for now, but feel free to request other games.
I won't fill requests during weekdays though (while I'm interning) and I will not fill requests for cheaper games, where you only save one or two bucks (generally sub-$10 games).

Game: Sniper Elite Collection
Sale: $8.5 (1 copy left)

Game: Company of Heroes 2 (Pre-Order incl. rewards)
Price: $30

Game: Dead Island Riptide (Pre-Order incl. rewards)
Price: $20

Game: Age of Empires II HD (Pre-Order incl. Early Access)
Price: $11.5 (1 copy left)

Also helping a friend to sell a bunch of mixed games he traded for (all Steam gifts as usual), that might interest somebody.
The prices may not be the best and feel free to make comments on them, I'm here to try to give you the best deals.
Since they are quite many, I'll make a simple list with prices:

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - $20
Assassin's Creed 3 - $20
Hitman Collection - $20
Serious Sam Complete Pack - $15
GTA Complete Pack - $12.5
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition - $12.5
Natural Selection 2 - 12.5$
Forge - $11.5
Assassin's Creed Revelations - $11.5
Chivalry - $11.5
Ace of Spades Complete Pack - $10
Deadlight – $7.5
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - $7.5

NeoGAF Platinum

Payment with Paypal in USD.
All my games are Steam gifts from store, no CD-keys.

vocab

WTS: HRAP 3 (PS3)- Comes with Stock sanwa stick. 6 semistu clear white buttons, Clear bubble top and 2 red hori buttons, two yellow hori start and select buttons. The art work has some small pealing spots. The black base has some small scratches from normal use. I have removed the two middle screws simply because they are bitch to get out/on. I will include them. The stick has a very loose feeling to it, and has a removed dust washer due to the washer becoming warped and causing problems from being played with a lot. I'm looking for $75 shipped. Comes with the box.

WTB: Blazblue CSE (Ps3) $5, and Soul calibur 5 $5.

WTB:

PS3

Mine died, looking for a Slim model, though I'm open to the Super slim.

Want to know exact details in regards to condition/any HW issues you may have had with it.

Cheddahz

Banned
WTT or WTS: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Steelbook: It has a little dent on the corner of it (that's how Gamestop gave it to me)

Castlevania: SotN (disc only)

Soul Calibur 2 (comes in a Blockbuster case, has Blockbuster stickers on the disc, includes the bonus disc)

WHOEVER IS THE FIRST PERSON TO BUY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS, I'LL THROW A COPY OF PIXELJUNK MONSTERS DELUXE, FOR FREE!

I'll take offers for the following items

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to sell:

New copy of Vanquish for Xbox 360- $13 shipped (will trade straight up for Resident Evil 6 for Xbox 360, new or used)

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition for Xbox 360- Slipcover has light wear, everything else is in great condition. $13 shipped

Looking to purchase:

-Battlefield 3 Premium code for Xbox 360 (preferably <$15, will trade a 1600 MS points/$20 steam wallet/$20 PSN credit/anything from my "for sale" list for it if you'd rather a trade)

-Battlefield 3 Origin code

-Mirror's Edge Steam or Origin code

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

Amazon Gift Cards **First Come First Served!**
Digital:
$25 Gift Card Code - $22.50 (10% off)

Playstation 3
Physical:
MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick (New) - $85

Xbox 360
Physical:
MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick (New) - $85
Digital:
12 Months Xbox Live - $35
Gears of War: Judgment Jungle Tai Multiplayer DLC MP Character (Skin?) - $2
Mortal Kombat Online Kombat Pass (360) - $2
Dance Central 3 DLC - Nicki Minaj - Whip It - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)
Dance Central 3 DLC - LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)

Nintendo Wii/Gamecube/3DS
Digital: (Coin Values according to the Club Nintendo Eligible Products Page)
DS Club Nintendo Codes:
Pokemon Soul Silver (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $3
America's Test Kitchen (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1
3DS Club Nintendo Codes:
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $3
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!! (30 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $2
Wii Club Nintendo Codes
Wii Fit (100 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $6
Wii Play Motion (50 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Rhythm Heaven Fever (30 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $2
Pikmin 2 Nintendo Select! - (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1
WiiU Club Nintendo Codes
NSMBU (60 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $5
Buy more than one Club Nintendo code, get a 25% discount on all Club Nintendo code purchases.

PC
Physical
Lego Batman: The Videogame
Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
Fallout 3
Bioshock & Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
ALL for $12 shipped (CD Keys + CDs; no hard cases)

Steam/Origin
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Origin) - $2
Red Faction: Armageddon (Steam) - $2
Two for $3

Other:

Persona 4 Arena OST (Unopened; has some signs of wear) - $6

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLUS (28 Positive Trades as a Seller!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom