• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS: (Shipping is not included unless specified, but I will figure it out for ya)

Watermelon Red Nintendo 64 system with expansion pack and controller (Comes with the cables too)-55 bucks
Nintendo Wii U Basic system-220
Microsoft Zune 30 GB Player with sync cable-55 shipped
The Secret World of Arriety Blu Ray/DVD combo-21 shipped
Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past Player's Choice box-15 shipped
A Bug's Life Collector's Edition DVD-13 shipped

Somnia

Selling

I want to sell all of this in one lot as I need to clear some stuff out. Everything is in perfect mint condition except the Galaxy guide has a couple small indents at the very bottom from the shelf it was held in at the store.

Looking for $50, but I am willing to discuss the price, shipping on start. guides isn't very cheap sadly.

Super Mario Galaxy Collectors Edition Strat. Guide w/ poster (opened)
Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia Regular Edition (opened)
Super Mario Galaxy Soundtrack
Super Mario Land 3D keychain
Mario Pin
Mario Pin Set

d81f4f32-05a8-487a-8e42-c73fd8f356df_zpsf49846e6.jpg
37e94ecd-f769-420d-8e13-7efd2bcceb8e_zpsa76ebbbd.jpg
pins2_zps1396b95d.jpg
pins_zpsced4316a.jpg

Sorry for the flash on the images.

Snap. I just realized I never left feedback for my man Ratiosatio.

Positive feedback for Ratiosatio. He sold me a micro four thirds digital camera and some awesome vintage canon lenses for making mooovies, and I've been too busy playing with it to post some damn feedback.

Fotos

WTT/S:

Looking to trade/sell a Borderlands 2 Steam code for a Skyrim Steam code or gift.

PM me if you want to trade or buy.

Snap. I just realized I never left feedback for my man Ratiosatio.

Positive feedback for Ratiosatio. He sold me a micro four thirds digital camera and some awesome vintage canon lenses for making mooovies, and I've been too busy playing with it to post some damn feedback.

Haha it's all good, man.

Not sure if it's even needed because of the bajillion positive feedback he's gotten but

Positive feedback for CrashPrime!

Positive feedback for Ratiosatio.

Smooth transaction process.

Good luck to you in proposing to your GF, man! Hopefully the $37.50 I gave you for Bioshock Infinite goes a long way! :)

Arla

NA/PayPal Only l Games are complete l All prices are shipped & negotiable l Will also trade games.

WTS:

Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone [GBA] - $25

Panzer Dragoon: Orta [Xbox] - $10 Sold.

Grim Grimoire [PS2] - New - $20

Muramasa: The Demon Blade [Wii] - $10 Sold.

Dark Souls [PS3] - $15 - Preferably want to trade this for Batman: AC GOTY Edition)

Xbox 360 (OG/20GB) - $120 shipped or trade for/towards a Nexus 7 (32GB) or Nexus 4 (16GB). I'd also trade this for a black Wii.

I bought this 360 used from NeoGAF. Does not come with original box, comes with worn HDMI cables and two worn controllers. You might have to press eject a couple of times to get the disc tray to open also might have to disconnect and reconnect the HDD if it gives you a black screen the first time you plug it in. I can deal this locally if you live in LA County.

PlayStation 3 (OG/80GB/BC) - I know b/c PS3s are worth a good bit of money but mines is shit condition so make me an offer.

I bought this PS3 used in it's current condition, I've had it for over 2 years now. The top of the PS3 slides off, the plastic covering the SD card slot is missing and it's extremely dusty & sounds like a jet engine at times. That said I've never had a single issue with it except being ugly and loud. It's played all my games fine and and everything. My home has tile so I was never able to get a vacuum and clean it all out. It comes with an HDMI cable, 1 PS3 controller. I can deal this locally if you live in LA County

WTB:
Nexus 7 (32GB)
HORI PS3 Fighting Mini Stick

PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered. I am NeoGAF Plus, buy with confidence!

Have (Steam keys):

XcKlLh9.png

Brink Complete Pack - $5

AiojtTz.png

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - $5

7Q4ijTi.png

Darksiders - $4

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $4

VFvFIHa.jpg

Company of Heroes (non-Steam key from Amazon but should activate on Steam now) - $2

QYyuxXe.png

Metro 2033 (Keys from Amazon) - $2

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Assassin's Creed II
Rayman Origins
I Am Alive
L.A. Noire Complete
Any LEGO game (Batman 1 excluded)
Overlord Complete Pack
Kentucky Route Zero
SimCity 4

Humble Bundle for Android #1 (BTA full link)
Humble Bundle for Android #3 (BTA full link)

zychi

Banned
Looking for a copy of Pokemon Yellow with a working battery. Went back a few pages and didn't see any offers of it.

Looking to sell:
Game+ CE Guide+ the individually numbered art cell

Will also include the Gamestop LE preorder artbook (Not pictured). The Guide was looked at once and placed on a shelf, never read through. Hell, I only used the game for maybe 2 hours.

$80 plus shipping.

Is there anyone that has a backlit Gameboy Advance SP (model AGS-101) for sale, decently priced and in great condition? Color doesn't matter. Can pay PayPal and/or Amazon credit.

Woo! I got my new card!
Let's get shopping!

WTB:
Devil Survivor - Overclocked.
My copy got stolen today. Yay.

Luigi's Mansion 2.
A good price would be nice!
-$30 with CN code.
-$25 without it.

Fire Emblem: Awakening.
-$25 would be swell!

And if you have any dot.hack// merchandise and games, please contact me!
Thanks!

coopolon

What would be the best way to ship a nexus 7 within the us? I have the original packaging so that should keep it safe enough. Just go to post office and ship it first class? Any idea what it would cost? Buyer declines insurance but I definitely want tracking.

SmokeMaxX

What would be the best way to ship a nexus 7 within the us? I have the original packaging so that should keep it safe enough. Just go to post office and ship it first class? Any idea what it would cost? Buyer declines insurance but I definitely want tracking.

Ship either Parcel Post or Priority Mail. Depending on weight/distance, there is either a minimal or large difference in price between the two. Parcel Post is most likely to be a little slower but is cheaper. Both come with tracking for free. Many sellers on here swear by Priority, but I have never had an issue with Parcel Post.
You probably can't ship via First Class due to weight.

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I can generally get stuff shipped other days if you really need it.

WILL GET PICTURES OF EVERYTHING UP IN THE NEXT DAY OR TWO, OR LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED PICS OF ANYTHING!

Selling:

RkiN5fs.jpg

Resident Evil 5 (360) Collector's Edition + Collector's Edition guide - $22 shipped. The Game CE is just the steelcase with the game and bonus disc as seen and not the other extras (bag, figure, and something else IIRC?). Game disc just has some specks on it but plays fine and is otherwise mint, game disc is mint. CE guide is in good condition, however doesn't come with the calendar it originally came with.

Modern Warfare 2 (360) w/Stimulus Pack DLC - $20 shipped Game is like new, was purchased by me new a couple of months ago. Includes the insert with the code for the first (?) MW2 DLC map pack which is unused, I already had that DLC. However the game/insert/manual is currently in a used 360 case from another game. I can try to find a new case if this bothers you, let me know.

Saints Row Double Pack (360) - $15 shipped Both games have some scratches but play fine (wife played both through to completion in the last month). Game did not come with a manual (literally, it has an insert to tell you where you can download the manual) and is in a used game case, I do not have a replacement case for this one (it's the silver case the game originally came in, but has Gamestop price stickers on it).

Castlevania 20th Anniversary Bonus Pack - $20 shipped This is the pre-order bonus from the US release of Portrait of Ruin, comes with a DS case, stylus, CD, artbook and timeline. The outer box is a bit crushed from the original shipping (just about everyone's on the internet seemed to have the same problem) but everything else is pristine and unused.

Suikoden III US Manga Volumes 1-11 (complete series) - $75 shipped media mail. The complete US run of the series. Books are near mint and were all bought new by me, just minor shelfwear and some aging of the paper just due to the age on these.

Final Fantasy 6 Special Tracks - $35 shipped Japan-only mini-cd release, contains tracks that were ONLY made available on this disc and not anywhere else such as the official soundtrack.

Gamespite Year One Volumes 1-2, Quarterlies 1-6 - $70 shipped media mail These are the print versions of the fantastic books put out by gamespite.net done by folks you might now from the Retronauts podcast and others (Jeremy Parish, etc). The books are all like new. These would cost $159 plus shipping to buy direct.

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood Blurays Part 1-4 (NEW) - $70 shipped As stated, these are factory sealed copies of the first four volumes of FMA Brotherood on Bluray.

Game of Thrones Season 1 Bluray - $35 shipped Like new, bought new and watched once. From the initial/first run, I believe they made a scene edit in later versions if that matters to you or not.

Patlabor 2 the Movie - This is Animation artbook - $25 shipped media mail Japanese artbook from Patlabor 2. In mint condition and still in the plastic sleeve/bag, has been opened however.

Deathnote manga Volumes 1-12 (complete) - $40 shipped media mail All in like new condition, just minor shelfwear (only read once)

Resident Evil Archives - $20 shipped media mail First volume (not labeled as such since 2 was released much later), like new condition and is the first printing.

I am also gauging potential interest in selling an open but mint copy of the english version of Yoshitaka Amano's The Sky: The Worlds of Final Fantasy (as seen here). This is the crazy hardcore deluxe version that got way undershipped. Note that while I wouldn't be charging anywhere near the hilarious prices on Amazon ($600+), but completed auctions for opened copies are clearing $330-$370+ on ebay. If you interested let me know, currently on the fence on whether or not I'm selling it, only even considering it because I really need the money to be honest.

Dagon

I'm clearing out a few things and have some portable games to sell. PM if you're interested in any of these.

1. Game Boy Advance SP with Metroid Fusion, Minish Cap and 9 more - £70 (shipped in the UK)

2. The World Ends With You - £10 (shipped in the UK)

3. Inazuma Eleven - £10 (shipped in the UK)

4. Professor Layton and the Last Specter (sealed; includes London Life) - £10 (shipped in the UK)

Cheska

Positive feedback for tiggerkiddo. Ridiculously fast shipping, and he really helped me find something I had been after for while. Thanks dude!!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
For sale:

Digital copy of Dredd (the new one, not the Stallone MASTERPIECE) - works in iTunes.
$5

Steam Gift for Resident Evil 5
$5

Paypal only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom