• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive feedback for DunderHassan. Very easy to deal with and even got me some info on other items I was interested in. Will continue to do business with him in the future.

renjility

Neo Member
Still selling/looking for the below..

hey again Gaf,

NeoGAF Gold Seller - trade with confidence!

Currently selling the following Steam codes

-COD: Black Ops II - $44.99

-BioShock Infinite + Industrial Revolution pre-order bonus + XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $34.99

- Hitman Absolution: Professional Edition - $9.99

- Aliens: Colonial Marines - $12.99

All via Paypal, PM me if interested!

Currently buying

-Biohazard (Resident Evil) - Japanese original (Sega Saturn) - PM with offers (US shipped)

-Panzer Dragoon Saga (Sega Saturn) - PM with offers (US shipped)

Is there anyone that has a backlit Gameboy Advance SP (model AGS-101) for sale, decently priced and in great condition? Color doesn't matter. Can pay PayPal and/or Amazon credit.

If you're in the US, eBay has some. It helps to look at each auction and it may not be advertised as an ags-101 but pictures will show it is. I just got one at a very decent price. (Otherwise would not share that particular trick. :))

Paypal:
Have the following Steam games:

Deadlight.... 2.50 Blindrocket got this.
Awesomenauts(gift).......3.20 mrmarioman got this
Iron Brigade..........2.65 Milander got this.
Guardian of Light.....2.75 Whooter got this.
Toy Soldiers..... 2.25
Gemini Rue.........1.50
Lucid....0.99
SO: TL....3.00 hospitaldriver got this.
Dog Days......3.55 Geebee got this.
Frozen Synapse(gift).....3.25
Fairy Solitary.....1.25 Dimitri2401 got this.
Dark Siders.....3.55
WarHammer 40000 Dawn of War....4.00
Titan Quest.......3.25 GunnerGlory got this.
Sleeping Dogs (gift).....10 OriginofHysteria got this.

Sleeping Dogs + 1 of any game above for 12.25

All of the above games for just 28.00.

Also open for offers no offence taken so don't be shy.

SUPERMEGA GAME SALE

****Here is the link to the googledoc with my games on it.****

How to use the doc:
Tabs at the bottom list each system in chronological order of release
Listing of every game in my collection
Make an offer on something you see

Notes: The list is a work in progress. I'm sure I have boxes for more SNES games and nearly all of my GBA games. I'm looking for them in my boxes of stuff. I still have to list my DS and Genesis and Saturn games. Not everything is for sale and this is also me making inventory of my games collection, but all offers are welcome. I'm feeling terribly unsentimental right now.

If you want to see a picture of an item, PM me. I will slowly but surely get pictures of everything I can, but there's a LOT and I'm moving right now.

What's in the doc:
SNES
PLAYSTATION
GAMEBOY/GAMEBOY COLOR
VIRTUAL BOY
NINTENDO 64
PLAYSTATION 2
GAMEBOY ADVANCE
GAMECUBE
XBOXEN
PSP
XBOXEN 360
PLAYSTATION 3
WII
3DS

Coming soon: Strategy guides stretching back to SNES era! Collectibles! Prices!

Right now, I do not have the time to price everything. How I will determine pricing, probably, is to look for recently sold EBay and Amazon listings and hit around that ballpark.

Once my move is over, I can consider international shipping (you eat the extra cost). Right now, I don't want to ship and put a return address on there that I won't be at soon. I accept PayPal right now and Amazon Payments in the near future (setting it up). Please allow some patience in your transaction. I am moving, getting a new vehicle, and in a very busy period at work right now.

nbthedude

Looking for a couple of games for a a friend who missed out on the Gamefly sale:

Want:

Darkness 2 (steam code or steam gift)
Spec ops The Line (steam code or gift)

Have for trade:

Game of Dwarfs (Steam Key)
Frozen Synapse Red (co-op) DLC (steam gift)
Monkey Island Bundle (steam gift)
Company of Heroes (steam gift)
Mount & Blade Fire and Sword (steam gift)
Torchlight (steam gift)

Fox Mulder

anyone have left 4 dead 2 for the 360 at a good price.

It's still pricey at gamestop and amazon. I got it on sale digitally during the xbox live sale, but a friend wants one now.

Selling one. With 3-4 controllers, a no name memory card, and about 10 ps2 games, some listed in my previous post. I'd probably sell it all as a package. $100 seem unreasonable? Or is that too cheap/expensive?

I don't know how much GTA and MGS games go for on their own. Those are my most well known titles. Others are ea sports games from like 03-06 and probably worth pennies.

I'm honestly not sure. I don't think MGS/GTA games are worth that much, probably between $5-10 each. I'd check amazon/ebay/etc to compare prices but I'd say that bundle would be ~$80. That's kind of my estimate. Some people may only be interested in the console, some may be interested in some games, so it may vary.

WTB

Deus Ex GOTY (on Steam) for a cheap price ($2.5 or so would be great) or trade it for some stuff amongst these (all Steam keys):

Spacechem
Cubemen
Resonance
Blackwell Bundle
Guns of Icarus Online
Darwinia
Multiwinia

Tattooth

WTS - UK ONLY

Fractal Design R3 Silver PC Case - £50 shipped
IMGP1795.JPG
IMGP1799.JPG
Good condition, a little dusty but I will clean it. Comes with the motherboard (ASUS P8Z68-V LE) if you want it but there is not cover for the cpu socket. Comes with two case fans, I am pretty sure I have all the extra screws for it also.

ASUS Xonar DG PC Soundcard - £10 shipped

Still on the lookout for a Dreamcast. Again not looking to spend too much, but if you have a decently priced system in decent shape send me a PM and I'll let you know.

I'm clearing out a few things and have some portable games to sell. PM if you're interested in any of these.

1. Game Boy Advance SP with Metroid Fusion, Minish Cap and 9 more - £70 (shipped in the UK)

1HA3GGZl.jpg

Games include:
Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
Astro Boy: Omega Factor
Drill Dozer
Kuru Kuru Kururin (cartridge only)
Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (manual and cartridge only)
Metal Slug Advance
Metroid Fusion (manual and cartridge only)
Rebelstar Tactical Command
Scurge Hive
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros 3
Super Puzzle Fighter II

I'm including the official Nintendo charger. The handheld does not include the box. Screen is in good condition. Some of the boxes have been squashed by previous shippers but for the most part they're in decent condition.

2. The World Ends With You - £10 (shipped in the UK)

3. Inazuma Eleven - £10 (shipped in the UK)

4. Professor Layton and the Last Specter (sealed; includes London Life) - £10 (shipped in the UK)

Why can't you be in the US?????

Damn.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Positive Feedback for Bradach - Traded with him, everything went fine, no complaints!

CatPee

I'm planning on buying a Never Settle Reloaded code containing Tomb Raider + Bioshock Infinite for off eBay. Anyone want Tomb Raider for $22.50?

I'm honestly not sure. I don't think MGS/GTA games are worth that much, probably between $5-10 each. I'd check amazon/ebay/etc to compare prices but I'd say that bundle would be ~$80. That's kind of my estimate. Some people may only be interested in the console, some may be interested in some games, so it may vary.
Thanks. I priced it at $80 but haven't got any bites. I'm not looking to make bank I was just wondering a fair price. I'll prob drop it to $65-70 just to get rid of it.

JaseMath

Selling

Hyrule Historia: Limited Edition - $120 (OBO) shipped; New, mint in shrink wrap

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3) - $15 shipped; Good condition, case and booklet included

PM if interested. Will entertain reasonable offers.

Fox Mulder

Thanks. I priced it at $80 but haven't got any bites. I'm not looking to make bank I was just wondering a fair price. I'll prob drop it to $65-70 just to get rid of it.

if you just want to quickly get rid of it, just do a one day auction on ebay starting at .99 and let it ride. I sold a working fat ps2 with controllers and some games last week for $55.

RavenHawk

Looking to sell the Crysis 3/Bioshock Infinite bundle that came with my new 7950 or possibly just trade Crysis 3 for Tomb Raider. Spotless feedback on ebay, CAG and Amazon...and one here so far!

Selling:

Blu-Ray:
Game of Thrones Season 2 - $30 shipped (No digital code)

DS:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky - $15 shipped (no case/manual)
The World Ends With You - $15 shipped (no case/manual)

360:
Borderlands 2 - $25 shipped
Tomb Raider - $35 shipped

DVD:
Tony Horton Fitness set - 6 DVD collection, $40 shipped (PM for details)

PM me, GAF Gold, prefer Paypal. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom