• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

LQX

Located in the US.

Steam Games -
RIDGE RACER Unbounded $13
Natural Selection 2 $12
FTL $6
Jamestown Deluxe Pack $3
Dustforce $3
Waking Mars Steam Key $3
Thirty Flights of Loving $3

MS 5-Game Steam Bundle -
$10.00
1. Deadlight
2. Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
3. Iron Brigade
4. Mark of the Ninja
5. Toy Soldiers

Sony 8GB E-Series MP3 Walkman (headphones not included) $65
IMG_2100.jpg

VGA: ASUS EAH4670 (512MB, HDMI, DVI, VGA) $38

Ace Combat 3DS $12

The_Afroman

Looking to sell:

SOLDGame Boy Micro (Silver) with Charger (Black Faceplate Only) -$60 or Trade
Great condition

will take Paypal
Looking for:
Mega Man X2-3
Duck Tales NES
NES Top Loader (NES-101)
Sega Saturn
32x
Gamestop Giftcards

Mother of..... $100 for the Platinum Pass? The rest of the $2000 will go to plane tickets and hotel. :)

Considering I pretty much got rid of it already, and how it's one of the most visited destinations in the world I really don't get the stupidity of this comment or how it's even needed.

Can't tell if you're trying to be sarcastic or are you willfully ignorant about the price of an average vacation to Disney for most Americans.
And if you were trying to be sarcastic it wasn't funny as you can tell nobody gave a shit.

Also I always wanted to ask this, but how have you contributed to this board other then posting in this thread?

NoRéN

Considering I pretty much got rid of it already, and how it's one of the most visited destinations in the world I really don't get the stupidity of this comment or how it's even needed.

Can't tell if you're trying to be sarcastic or are you willfully ignorant about the price of an average vacation to Disney for most Americans.
And if you were trying to be sarcastic it wasn't funny as you can tell nobody gave a shit.

Also I always wanted to ask this, but how have you contributed to this board other then posting in this thread?

oh shit!
Damn!

On a related note, good deal Raito. Had to do something similar years ago after getting employed by disney as well.

I personally didn't take his comment like that. I think the situation he painted was personal and not speaking for the group as a whole.

Perhaps he felt someone in the immediate area could benefit more from such a pass.

Having been to Disney World, I understand the cost of the trip. Let's just say, the tickets aren't cheap either.

NoRéN

Positive feedback for Prozel.

Now this is the type of buyer I love!
-excellent, quick communication
-paid fast
-friendly

Highly recommended!

I personally didn't take his comment like that. I think the situation he painted was personal and not speaking for the group as a whole.

Perhaps he felt someone in the immediate area could benefit more from such a pass.

Having been to Disney World, I understand the cost of the trip. Let's just say, the tickets aren't cheap either.

That's the point, I'm making the tickets cheaper then a one day admission of $89 but you get the rest of the 6 months I have on it.

And also I understand that it might have been a personal statement that's why I state it might be sarcasm. It just wasn't funny and added nothing to the thread.

NoRéN;53285289 said:
oh shit!
Damn!

On a related note, good deal Raito. Had to do something similar years ago after getting employed by disney as well.

It's a great place with an amazing culture, I'm surprise I turned them down this long being in SoCal.

The 10 minute commute doesn't hurt either.

Ledsen

Dunder is Swedish, he probably meant it would cost him that much to use the pass since he would have to fly to the US. $2000 is pretty much what it would cost for the flight+hotel for a week or so.

Whoa whoa, what? Wow, that was actually nothing but a simple joke. You weren't even selling the Platinum pass, but the annual pass were you? I've always wanted to go to Disney World as long as I can remember, I live far away in Sweden and such visit probably won't happen for a long time, if ever (I don't see the Paris one as the same thing). I just found it very nice that you got a job there and a platinum pass. Thereof my "mother of...", it was not meant as a comment on your pricing at all.

I know my post was totally unnecessary and OT, sorry for that, but I really don't like that tone, chill down a bit.
My deepest apologies nonetheless, since my post really was unnecessary, but I meant no offence whatsoever nor did I have any opinion on your price for it at all (if you even did set one?).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I hate it when my two dads fight :( Let's get selling, buying, and trading instead!

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to sell (all for Xbox 360, shipping with a tracking number is included in price. Or at least in the US; international would be extra, but we can work something out):

Sealed copy of Vanquish- $12

Sealed copy of Darksiders II- $19

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition (used; slipcover has light wear, everything else is in great condition)- $13 gone

Buy 2, get 10% off. Buy all 3, get 20% off!

Looking to purchase:

-Battlefield 3 Premium code for Xbox 360 (preferably <$15. I have some Gamestop credit, so if you'd prefer a trade for a digital code i.e. MS points, PSN credit, etc, let me know)

-Battlefield 3 Origin code

-Mirror's Edge Steam or Origin code didn't know it was on sale today for $5 on Steam.

PM me if you have any questions or offers.

NeOak

WTB: House in Austin in an area with Google Fiber and AT&T fiber available. 2x 1Gbit/s bitches!

j/k, trying to lighten up the thread. carry on

For Sale:
X-COM: Enemy Unknown - Steam Key - $10

Looking for Paypal. Please send PM if interested.

I realized I already had the game after getting the steam key... Whoops!

Whoa whoa, what? Wow, that was actually nothing but a simple joke. You weren't even selling the Platinum pass, but the annual pass were you? I've always wanted to go to Disney World as long as I can remember, I live far away in Sweden and such visit probably won't happen for a long time, if ever (I don't see the Paris one as the same thing). I just found it very nice that you got a job there and a platinum pass. Thereof my "mother of...", it was not meant as a comment on your pricing at all.

I know my post was totally unnecessary and OT, sorry for that, but I really don't like that tone, chill down a bit.
My deepest apologies nonetheless, since my post really was unnecessary, but I meant no offence whatsoever nor did I have any opinion on your price for it at all (if you even did set one?).

Not sure why you have to apologize as you didn't do or say anything wrong but the fact that you did speaks dividends to the quality poster you are.

Fotos

WTT/S:

Looking to trade/sell a Borderlands 2 Nvidia Steam pamphlet for a Skyrim Steam code or gift. or Fallout New Vegas code or gift

PM me if you want to trade or buy.

Arla

NA/PayPal Only l Games are complete l All prices are shipped & negotiable l Will also trade games.

WTS:

Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone [GBA] - $25

Grim Grimoire [PS2] - New - $20

WTB:
HORI PS3 Fighting Mini Stick

Selling: (paypal gift)

Avermedia Game Broadcaster HD Capture Card w/ Powered HDMI splitter. $120 shipped

Gears 3 Crimson Red Xbox 360 slim, 1 Gears controller, Hdmi, AV cords, power brick, original box $210 shipped

Borderlands 2 (360) $23 shipped

Oublieux

Is anyone still interested in buying the following Steam keys at these prices (PayPal only)?

Bioshock Infinite: 30 USD
Tomb Raider: 26 USD

If so, please shoot me a PM.

Edit #1: Added the fact that these would be Steam keys.
Edit #2: Reduced price of TR.

smurfx

get some go again
looking to buy a 1600 ms points code for 15. anybody selling? see people selling them all the time and when i need one i can't find anybody. :p

- PM me offers or questions please. I accept paypal.
- It should be assumed that any codes are complete and codes are used, unless stated otherwise.
- I ship inside the US, however, I am willing to work things out for those outside of US, shipping prices will most likely change though.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling:
PSP
Crimson Gem Saga -- $20 shipped
Jeanne D'arc -- $10 shipped

PS2
Okami (greatest hits) -- $13 shipped

PS3
Tekken 6 (greatest hits) -- $10 shipped
Silent Hill Downpour (with guide book) -- gone
Alice: Madness Returns -- $15 shipped
Dishonored -- $35 shipped
Ridge Racer: Unbounded -- gone
Grand Turismo 5 XL -- $15 shipped

Strategy Guide
Disgaea 4 Strategy Guide -- $12 shipped -- I never touched the guide.

Watch
Fossil CH2506 -- $40 shipped
I got as a gift, but never worn.
Battery still works (currently off), idk when it'll die though.

Looking for:
PS3
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk 2 (US, complete, no artbook/soundtrack necessary) -- looking for a cheap one, I can buy one at gamestop for $30, but prefer not to buy it 'new' when it's used as display from them.
Atelier Totori -- I want the new vita version. But depending on the ps3 price I may get it instead.
Assassins Creed 3 -- will trade my Dishonored for your copy. Must be complete.

Codes for sale: I'm NeoGaf Gold!

Xbox 360:
Skyrim code - $19
Transformers: War for Cybertron code - $9
Gears of War code - $9
Borderlands DLC All 4 - $9 for all 4 or $3 each.
FarCry 3 online pass - $3

Ultraviolet/Digital Copy codes for:
Steven Spielbergs ET UV and/or digital copy code - $5
Taken 2 UV code - $4
Person of Interest (Season 1) UV - $6
Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away UV- $2

I also have some Club Nintendo codes I plan on listing soon. So if you are interested, please PM and I'll let you know what games they are. I'll be selling those for $3.50

Also looking to buy/trade for these games: (games don't have to be complete but I prefer carts in good condition, thanks!)

SNES:
Harvest Moon
E.V.O. Search for Eden
Mega Man X3
Mega Man Soccer
R-Type III
Breath of Fire II

N64:
Kirby 64
Paper Mario

Sega Saturn:
Panzer Dragoon Saga

For trade, I have:

Sealed Metroid Prime Trilogy
Sealed Diablo III CE

Mario Party 2

Secret of Mana
Secret of Evermore

Cannon Spike

and a few others I'd be willing to part with. Looking for carts in good shape.

Please PM and we can discuss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom