• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to Trade, Willing to Deal, Don't let these credits go for free!

Have: World of Tanks 7500 Gold & 1 Month Premium ,
Invite: 2500 Gold

Planetside® 2 5000 Station Cash

Hawken 7200 Meteor Credit

Each are valued at $50.

WTT for steam (when possible) keys. Some games Im interested include:

*Battlefield 3 premium*
Witcher 2
Binding of Isaac
Hotline Miami
Metro 2033
*Tomb Raider*
Crysis series
Dead Space 3
Mass Effect 1
Halo 2
GTA IV

Looking to move these quick, PM me asap, I will be more than fair.

Sanjuro

Updating my posting for a actual picture of the items and other additions. All of these devices use the same Logitech Nano Unifying receiver, meaning they can all be active at the same time using a single USB dongle.

Anybody interested in a Logitech Performance Mouse MX? Have had it for a couple months, just not feeling it. Still in very nice condition. Fantastic mouse for a office type setup. Still have the box and everything if needed. Looking for $40 shipped in the states. Regularly go for $70-100 new.

I also have a lightly used Anywhere Mouse MX. I've had it since it came out, but never used it as a primary mouse. Looking for $28 shipped in the states for that.

If you're into trackball mice, have a Logitech M570. $28 shipped. Very lightly used.

2uzWhqB.jpg

Lastly, I have a Logitech K750 Solar Keyboard. This item has the most wear out of the bunch, but still a very slim keyboard which is great to type on. It's missing a leg and a couple of the rubber footings, but it is preferable to type flat on the keyboard and is firm to the desk. $20 shipped for this one.

NYVJcNj.jpg

Any questions, just shoot me a message.

NeoGAF Gold! All prices are shipped within the US. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted. PayPal only.

FOR SALE!

Retail:

God of War: Ascension with PS All Stars Code + Last of Us Demo (online pass used) - $30
Mafia II Collector's Edition (360, sealed) - $18
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Wii U, sealed) - $45

Steam keys:

Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack - $4

PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered. I am NeoGAF Plus, buy with confidence!

Have (Steam keys):

XcKlLh9.png

Brink Complete Pack - $5

AiojtTz.png

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - $5

7Q4ijTi.png

Darksiders - $4

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $4

QYyuxXe.png

Metro 2033 (Keys from Amazon) - $2

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Assassin's Creed II
Rayman Origins
I Am Alive
L.A. Noire Complete
Any LEGO game (Batman 1 excluded)
Overlord Complete Pack
Kentucky Route Zero
SimCity 4

Humble Bundle for Android #1 (BTA full link)
Humble Bundle for Android #3 (BTA full link)

Katyusha

Positive Feedback for SmokeMaxX

Sold me a game at a killer price, sent me the code quickly and helped out with any problems regarding activation

celebi23

So, I've got some stuff to sell/trade:

Killing Floor Bundle Steam Key from the Humble Weekly Sale

I'd be ok with maybe $10 paypal? I can also upload the soundtrack in FLAC too

2 Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 Steam Guest Passes

I can also upload the soundtrack in FLAC too

3 Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - GOTY Steam Guest passes

I can also upload the soundtrack in FLAC too

3 25% OFF BIT.TRIP RUNNER 2 Steam Coupons (Valid April 4th, 2013 through April 22nd, 2013)
330x192
330x192
330x192

Anodyne Desura key

What I'm looking for (besides $$$ for Killing Floor):
Any Mac/Linux game that I don't already have

Humble Bundle for Android 2 Beat The Average Key Page (Unused Steam keys a plus)

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Ledsen

Positive feedback for YuriLowell. The best deal on a legit Bioshock Infinite key I've seen anywhere on the net (including this thread). You're the best, around!

Positive feedback for Raitosaito! No problem dealing with the transation or anything. o:

Positive feedback for Ratiosatio.

Smooth transaction process.

Good luck to you in proposing to your GF, man! Hopefully the $37.50 I gave you for Bioshock Infinite goes a long way! :)

Catching up on some feedback.

Positive feedback for both InfiniteNine and thecouncil

Both were very patient with my crazy work schedule.

WTS:

Responding to PMs now for the item.
Not technically gone yet but yeah...

WTS:

Is anyone interested in a Disneyland Annual pass? As a new employee of Disney I was just recently granted a Platinum level pass, but I have quite a few months left on my current pass which would be sitting here otherwise.

Just gauging interest, not sure anyone wants it. It will be heavily discounted compare to retail price. Rather it not sit here doing nothing.

Mother of..... $100 for the Platinum Pass? The rest of the $2000 will go to plane tickets and hotel. :)

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Prices are negotiable. Discount if you buy multiple things.

Saturn
- Saturn Bomberman (US, missing manual). $70/shipped

DS
- Knights in the Nightmare (DS, complete with outer box & soundtrack). $40/shipped

GBA
- Metal Slug Advance (GBA, complete). $25/shipped
- Box & Contents for Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (GBA, VG condition, GAME NOT INCLUDED). Pending
- Box & Contents for Tales of Phantasia (GBA, VG condition, GAME NOT INCLUDED). $10/shipped

GameCube
- Super Monkey Ball 1 & 2 (Players Choice versions, complete). $20/shipped for both

PSX
- Brave Fencer Musashi (Complete, VG condition). $30/shipped
- Metal Gear Solid (Original Black Label release I purchased on launch day). $20/shipped

Etc.
- Logitech T650 Wireless Touchpad for Windows (Like new condition, only used for a week). $40/shipped

- Robotron 2084 Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $15, code will be PM'd.
- Uno Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $4, code will be PM'd.
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Steam Code (Would prefer to trade for another game, but will sell for Paypal). $4, code will be PM'd.

- Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon (PS2, limited edition, it is still in the box with the Raidou plush). PENDING

I'll accept Paypal for payments, or I'd be willing to trade for SNES/Dreamcast/Saturn/Genesis games on my want lists and/or Steam or Origin codes. Here are the PC games I'm looking for:

Steam: Dishonored, Dirt 3, Ridge Racer Unbounded, Resident Evil 6 (preferably w/ pre-order bonsues), and SimCity 4.

Origin: Crysis Maximum, Crysis 2, Crysis 3, and Dead Space 3.

Includes Shipping within US.

Super Ghouls'n Ghosts $19
Nice and shiny. Only a 2 small nicks on the labels. Dust cover included.

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo $16

Super Mario Advance $28

SN Programmable Digital Action Learning System like new in box $50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom