• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbert Moon

Neo Member
I'm looking to buy the Persona 4 "Official strategy guide" published by DoubleJump. Any used copy is fine with me, as long as it's in somewhat decent condition and none of the pages are ripped.

Not sure why you have to apologize as you didn't do or say anything wrong but the fact that you did speaks dividends to the quality poster you are.

Quality of poster? I kind of want to know what post exist that indicates this and anything that's really outside of this thread, and even within this thread?

Cloving you cool, but this is a bad post.

Whoa whoa, what? Wow, that was actually nothing but a simple joke. You weren't even selling the Platinum pass, but the annual pass were you? I've always wanted to go to Disney World as long as I can remember, I live far away in Sweden and such visit probably won't happen for a long time, if ever (I don't see the Paris one as the same thing). I just found it very nice that you got a job there and a platinum pass. Thereof my "mother of...", it was not meant as a comment on your pricing at all.

I know my post was totally unnecessary and OT, sorry for that, but I really don't like that tone, chill down a bit.
My deepest apologies nonetheless, since my post really was unnecessary, but I meant no offence whatsoever nor did I have any opinion on your price for it at all (if you even did set one?).

The long winded description gives me no confidence in how the way it was worded can be interpreted. I can poke holes in it all day but there's no point, you want this to be a representation in what you said and I don't see the point in getting caught up in this. The item is gone, and it's not worth debating as you also agreed with was off topic.

Though the pointless antagonizing in your apology doesn't really help with the sincerity aspect.

We can all move on and get along and just sell our shit.

Selling:

Blu-Ray:
Game of Thrones Season 2 - $30 shipped (No digital code)

DS:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky - $15 shipped (no case/manual)
The World Ends With You - $15 shipped (no case/manual)

360:
Borderlands 2 - $25 shipped
Tomb Raider - $35 shipped

DVD:
Tony Horton Fitness set - 6 DVD collection, $40 shipped (PM for details)

PM me, GAF Gold, prefer Paypal. Thanks!

asdad123

Crucial M4 256gb SSD. Had it running RAID0 with another M4, but I really dont need 500gb of SSD.

Power on Count - 641
Power on Hours - 904
Firmware - 040H
Health Status According to CDI - 100%

Its about 1 year old and I dont have the original box any more because I moved.

$150Shipped in the US or $145 if paypal gift

IMG_20130411_102936_zps5bc3476f.jpg

Also got some Vita Games for Sale:
Persona 4 Golden: $25 Shipped
Call of Duty Declassified: $25 Shipped.

Silh

GAF Plus

Hey, Geek GAF! So I've got a waning interest in collecting figure models and would like them off my hands. I own the following:

All have been opened once but never put on display.

Make your best offers! (+$10 for shipping)
A bit lazy to dig them out of the box in my closet and post my own pictures of these, but I will take them upon request to show that I actually have them. ;P

Still looking to buy the following, pm if you are looking to sell.

Metal Gear Solid HD(PS3)
God of War Origins
Just Cause(360)
Black Ops 2(360)

Risible

WTS: Graphic Posters 17x20 $70 (+shipping)

Will ship anywhere in the US.

Accept PayPal

I have an unlimited amount.

PM if interested. Thanks!

You might want to add a lot more info if you hope to sell these. What are they printed/painted on, what media is used, that sort of thing. In addition, if they aren't limited $70 plus shipping might be a big ask depending on the printing method/media/etc.

WTS

Wacom Intuos 4 Drawing tablet MEDIUM size (5.5 in x 8.8 in)(used it only once for like 10 minutes) Like new.

Asking $250, via PayPal US only please.

imagexys.jpg

image1iua.jpg

image2yrj.jpg

NIGHT-

Want to buy the following!

Blood omen 2 for ps2
Any of the clock tower games for ps1/ps2

Metal gear solid vr missions for ps1

Twin snakes for GameCube

Mario Kart double dash and super smash brothers Melee for GameCube

Killer 7 for GameCube

Shenmue and soul reaver for dream cast

Vaco6121

WTS: Would prefer to ship within the US, but will ship worldwide buyer covers the extra shipping cost. Paypal or Amazon payments. Shipping included in prices. Unless noted everything is like new to very good conditions. Feel free to make offers. Games are in very good to like new shape.

PS3:

Gold Hurly DLC Code for Ni No Kuni- $5
Disgaea 3- $15

Don't know if there would be any interest but figured I would post it anyway.
YLOD PS3 launch 60 gig system, has a 640 gig hdd and a Battlefield 3 disc in it. I haven't decided whether or not to send it in to get fixed as I bought a super slim to replace it.- $70 or make an offer

PS2:

Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland- $10
Final Fantasy X-Missing manual- $10
Radiata Stories- $15
Shinning Force Neo- $10
Shinning Tears- $25
Wild Arms 4- $20
Rogue Galaxy- $15
Shadow Hearts: Covenant- $35
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria- $15
Grandia 2- $20
Grandia Xtreme-Missing Manual, Hollywood Video Case- $15
Star Ocean Til the End of Time-Missing Manual, Missing Disc holder, been using paper disc sleeve- $10

andyb0y

Neo Member
I have a slightly used Asus 32GB (blue) TF300T Android tablet for sale. Asking $200. Will send pictures of device upon request. Thank you.

Ledsen

HAVE (all Steam keys from legit sources or inventory items)

GalCiv 2 Ultimate Edition
Orange Box
Deadlight
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Iron Brigade
Mark of the Ninja
Crusader Kings 2
+ DLC (Dynasty Shields, Mongols, Ruler Designer, Songs of Albion, Songs of Faith, Songs of the Holy Land)
Red Faction Guerilla
Red Faction Armageddon+DLC
Darksiders

WANT (will add money when needed of course)

DmC
Sleeping Dogs
Miasmata
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Transformed
Dishonored
RE6
RE: Revelations
Don't Starve
NFS: Most Wanted

Positive Feedback for The BFM, great and understanding buyer with patience, thanks!

The long winded description gives me no confidence in how the way it was worded can be interpreted. I can poke holes in it all day but there's no point, you want this to be a representation in what you said and I don't see the point in getting caught up in this. The item is gone, and it's not worth debating as you also agreed with was off topic.

Though the pointless antagonizing in your apology doesn't really help with the sincerity aspect.

We can all move on and get along and just sell our shit.

Seriously, where is all this hate coming from?
I even remember us having a nice chat on Steam a while ago, where you actually told me about you might going to work @ Disney and I said how nice it would be to work there.

You sit there high on your pedestal with your über posts and interpret my apology however you want.
Apparently you have already decided to hate, so fine, back to business and not a single word from me will be directed to you ever again, even if you someday will sell your Platinum pass for $100 (another bad joke).

Seriously, where is all this hate coming from?
I even remember us having a nice chat on Steam a while ago, where you actually told me about you might going to work @ Disney and I said how nice it would be to work there.

You sit there high on your pedestal with your über posts and interpret my apology however you want.
Apparently you have already decided to hate, so fine, back to business and not a single word from me will be directed to you ever again, even if you someday will sell your Platinum pass for $100 (another bad joke).
Can you two please take this to PMs? It's bad enough having to sift through feedback posts to get to B/S/T posts, let alone the drama-fest that you two are engaged in now.

Howdy

Have:
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (3DS)
Need for Speed Most Wanted (Vita)

Want:
LittleBigPlanet (Vita)
Sly 4 (Vita)
Persona 4 (Vita)
PS Allstars BR (Vita)

I'm GAF Gold! US only please.

Inotti

I would like to buy Transparent Purple Game Boy Color console. I live in Finland but I'm willing to take offers worldwide. I would pay with paypal. :)

Positive Feedback for Addnan and M*A*S*H, excellent and reliable buyers, would trust them with my life.

A special golden Positive Feedback for AmRoD, a real gentleman with a big heart! Brilliant buyer as always.

sladeums

WTT:
Dead Space 3 PS3.
Excellent condition, no online pass.

Would like to trade for one of your PS3 titles :
Tomb Raider
DMC: Devil May Cry
God of War: Ascension

I'm in the US.
PM if interested.

WTB

Anyone have a PSP (non-go models) they want to sell?

I'm in Canada but was looking to pay $50 shipped.

Just really looking for a clean PSP with a decent size memory card.

Would be willing to pay more if you had games to go with it that I was interested in

Games I'm interested in

Prinny
Prinny 2
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles

Also I would be willing to buy up the above game separately if anyone has them for sale.

Positive feedback for BeEatNU. Sold me some pretty sweet Street Fighter prints, and dear Lord, packaged them up the best I've ever seen from a GAF seller.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Positive feedback for BeEatNU. Sold me some pretty sweet Street Fighter prints, and dear Lord, packaged them up the best I've ever seen from a GAF seller.

you make me blush :)

Positive feedback for KoreanBarbecue

I will miss those prints, I am sure they are in good hands.

Since this applies to a lot of people, and I'd like it to be public, I'd like to apologize to everyone who has a PM into me so far for my items.

My parents thought it would be a good idea to help me with my move. They came in and "organized" things for me. What this has meant is that some of my top ticket items are moved around, like some of my more valuable SNES games. It also meant they threw away a whole box of "useless" things. Like all the boxes for my GBA games.

I am taking each of your PMs and searching for the items. Once I have found, or confirmed the discarding, of each item you requested, I will PM you for a transaction to go forward.

Again, I am very sorry for these delays. All of this is on top of packing and a terrible work week and looking for a new place to live.

NMFried

Hey guys, I'm trying to find some GBA SPs, preferable the 101 models, for my nieces' birthdays this year (they're twins), but Amazon and eBay are absolutely outrageous. I know I'm a fairly new member, but I've got over 300 feedback on eBay and I also have plenty experience with PayPal.

If anyone has any they are looking to get rid of, feel free to PM with details, as I would greatly appreciate this.

Selfish plug: I've also been on the hunt for a Micro for quite a while. Thanks guys.

Hey guys, I'm trying to find some GBA SPs, preferable the 101 models, for my nieces' birthdays this year (they're twins), but Amazon and eBay are absolutely outrageous. I know I'm a fairly new member, but I've got over 300 feedback on eBay and I also have plenty experience with PayPal.

If anyone has any they are looking to get rid of, feel free to PM with details, as I would greatly appreciate this.

Selfish plug: I've also been on the hunt for a Micro for quite a while. Thanks guys.

Someone just posted their Micro one page back. And while I won't do the work for you, I'm pretty sure I've seen a few other GBAs in the past few pages.

Good luck on the hunt! One of the best portable systems.

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I can generally get stuff shipped other days if you really need it.
-Willing to haggle if you buy multiple things, or depending on the item. Daravon needs money badly!

Selling:

8999ssU.jpg

Resident Evil 5 (360) Collector's Edition + Collector's Edition guide - $22 shipped. The Game CE is just the steelcase with the game and bonus disc as seen and not the other extras (bag, figure, and something else IIRC?). Game disc just has some specks on it but plays fine and is otherwise mint, game disc is mint. CE guide is in good condition, however doesn't come with the calendar it originally came with.

pY9d2AB.jpg

Modern Warfare 2 (360) w/Stimulus Pack DLC - $15 shipped Game is like new, was purchased by me new a couple of months ago. Includes the insert with the code for the first (?) MW2 DLC map pack which is unused, I already had that DLC. However the game/insert/manual is currently in another used 360 game case as seen above (long story), but other than that it's completely like new.

xbK9b5v.jpg

Saints Row Double Pack (360) - $14 shipped Both games have some scratches but play fine (wife played both through to completion in the last month). Game did not come with a manual (literally, it has an insert to tell you where you can download the manual) and is in a used game case, I do not have a replacement case for this one (it's the silver case the game originally came in, but has Gamestop price stickers on it).

DIPuw3e.jpg

Castlevania 20th Anniversary Bonus Pack - $20 shipped This is the pre-order bonus from the US release of Portrait of Ruin, comes with a DS case, stylus, CD, artbook and timeline. The outer box is a bit crushed from the original shipping (just about everyone's on the internet seemed to have the same problem) but everything else is pristine and unused.

VuZYd6O.jpg

Suikoden III US Manga Volumes 1-11 (complete series) - $70 shipped media mail. The complete US run of the series. Books are near mint and were all bought new by me, just minor shelfwear and some aging of the paper just due to the age on these.

QV0vWvS.jpg

Gamespite Year One Volumes 1-2 - $25 shipped media mail These are the print versions of the fantastic books put out by gamespite.net done by folks you might know from the Retronauts podcast and others (Jeremy Parish, etc). Books are like new.

Dg0AaHU.jpg

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood Blurays Part 1-4 (NEW) - $60 shipped As stated, these are factory sealed copies of the first four volumes of FMA Brotherood on Bluray.

evXsXe2.jpg

Patlabor 2 the Movie - This is Animation artbook - $25 shipped media mail Japanese artbook from Patlabor 2. In mint condition and still in the plastic sleeve/bag, has been opened however.

FVwcROX.jpg

Deathnote manga Volumes 1-12 (complete) - $40 shipped media mail All in like new condition, just minor shelfwear (only read once)

yrlr374.jpg

Resident Evil Archives - $20 shipped media mail First volume (not labeled as such since 2 was released much later), like new condition and is the first printing.

I am also gauging potential interest in selling an open but mint copy of the english version of Yoshitaka Amano's The Sky: The Worlds of Final Fantasy (as seen here).
51-NOgwQY2L.jpg

This is the crazy hardcore deluxe version that got way undershipped. Note that while I wouldn't be charging anywhere near the hilarious prices on Amazon ($600+), but completed auctions for opened copies are clearing $330-$370+ on ebay. If you interested let me know, currently on the fence on whether or not I'm selling it, only even considering it because I really need the money to be honest.

WTS:

Transparent purple GBC:25 shipped
Pokemon Yellow (game only): 28 shipped
Sly Thieves in Time (PS3): 28 shipped
The Secret World of Arriety Blu Ray/DVD: 21 shipped
Microsoft Zune 30 GB with sync cable: 50 shipped
Mario Power Tennis (No manual): 13 shipped
Watermelon Red Nintendo 64 with controller and expansion pack: 60 (pm me for shipping info)

Talon

WTS:

Transparent purple GBC:25 shipped
Pokemon Yellow (game only): 28 shipped
Sly Thieves in Time (PS3): 28 shipped
The Secret World of Arriety Blu Ray/DVD: 21 shipped
Microsoft Zune 30 GB with sync cable: 50 shipped
Mario Power Tennis (No manual): 13 shipped
Watermelon Red Nintendo 64 with controller and expansion pack: 60 (pm me for shipping info)
I would like to buy Transparent Purple Game Boy Color console. I live in Finland but I'm willing to take offers worldwide. I would pay with paypal. :)
Seems like you two have something to discuss.

daevv

Positive feedback for SkyMasterson!

I bought a XBLA code from him. He actually sent the code first and it worked! Trusted seller!

SmokeMaxX

Adding some pics to my post. Just one pic per item. The rest are clickable links so my post doesn't get too big.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

Playstation 3
MadCatz Round 2 Tournament Edition Stick (Used; Great Condition) - $110 Or Best Offer
Box that the stick came in has some signs of wear (mostly the corners/edges are pealing or are taped up)
Stick has two small scratches on each side of the side panels. Hard to see, but they're there. The sticker on the back of the stick has been slightly disturbed on one corner (you can see in the picture; Top Left Corner) Stick works perfectly and has few, if any, other blemishes.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130410_041818_zpsbf4fc2bc.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/b2f2a923-3949-4715-8dcc-ef18149ae71d_zps91c87737.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130410_041544_zps48e31488.jpg
Close-Ups of the two side panels where the scratches should be, but I can't find them in the picture.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130410_041600_zps9c4b74bc.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130410_041641_zps585b0a58.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130410_041652_zpse47b3a45.jpg

MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick (New; Sealed) - $85
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130328_003600_zps4680ad8f.jpg

Xbox 360
HORI Real Arcade Pro VX SA KAI - (Used; Like New Condition) - $110 Or Best Offer
Box has some slight signs of wear (mostly a dent here or there). Stick is in pretty much like new condition.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130410_055802_zps7ae75f2b.jpg

MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick (Brand New; Still Sealed In Box) - $85
These are pictures of the PS3 version. The 360 version is pretty much the same but the XYAB buttons are colored instead of black.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130328_003600_zps4680ad8f.jpg

Digital:
Runescape Rares - Party Hat / Halloween Masks - Make offers.
12 Months Xbox Live - $35
Gears of War: Judgment Jungle Tai Multiplayer DLC MP Character (Skin?) - $2
Mortal Kombat Online Kombat Pass (360) - $2
Dance Central 3 DLC - Nicki Minaj - Whip It - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)
Dance Central 3 DLC - LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)

Nintendo Wii/Gamecube/3DS
Digital: (Coin Values according to the Club Nintendo Eligible Products Page)
DS Club Nintendo Codes:
Pokemon Soul Silver (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $3
America's Test Kitchen (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1
3DS Club Nintendo Codes:
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $3
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!! (30 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $2
Wii Club Nintendo Codes
Wii Play Motion (50 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Rhythm Heaven Fever (30 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $2
Pikmin 2 Nintendo Select! - (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1
WiiU Club Nintendo Codes
None currently available.
Buy more than one Club Nintendo code, get a 25% discount on all Club Nintendo code purchases.

PC
Physical: - AFAIK, these games will NOT activate on Steam.
Lego Batman: The Videogame
Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
Fallout 3
Bioshock & Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
ALL for $12 shipped (CD Keys + CDs; no hard cases) or make offer for each

Other:
Persona 4 Arena OST (Unopened; has some signs of wear) - $5

Buying: I may be interested in these. Please make offers.
Street Fighter related artwork similar to these from BeEatNU

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLUS (35+ Positive Trades as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom