• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Codes for sale: I'm NeoGaf Gold!

Xbox 360:
Skyrim code - $19
Transformers: War for Cybertron code - $9
Borderlands DLC All 4 - $9 for all 4 or $3 each.
FarCry 3 online pass - $3

Ultraviolet/Digital Copy codes for:
Steven Spielbergs ET UV and/or digital copy code - $5
Taken 2 UV code - $4
Person of Interest (Season 1) UV - $5
Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away UV- $2

I also have some Club Nintendo codes I plan on listing soon. So if you are interested, please PM and I'll let you know what games they are. I'll be selling those for $3.50

Also looking to buy/trade for these games: (games don't have to be complete but I prefer carts in good condition, thanks!)

SNES:
Harvest Moon
Mega Man X3
Mega Man Soccer
R-Type III
Breath of Fire II

N64:
Kirby 64
Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros.

Sega Saturn:
Panzer Dragoon Saga

For trade, I have:

Sealed Metroid Prime Trilogy
Sealed Diablo III CE

Mario Party 2

Secret of Mana
Secret of Evermore

Cannon Spike

and a few others I'd be willing to part with. Looking for carts in good shape.

Please PM and we can discuss!

Selling:

Blu-Ray:
Game of Thrones Season 2 - $30 shipped (No digital code)

Wii:
The Last Story game + Case + Artbook SEALED - PM me an offer

DS:
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky - $15 shipped (no case/manual)
The World Ends With You - $15 shipped (no case/manual)

360:
Borderlands 2 - $25 shipped
Tomb Raider - $35 shipped

DVD:
Tony Horton Fitness set - 6 DVD collection, $40 shipped (PM for details)

PM me, GAF Gold, prefer Paypal. Thanks!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone have the hardcover dark souls guide?

WTS:

PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi bundle - $210 shipped

Included is a PlayStation Vita Wi-Fi, 8 gb Vita memory card (not pictured because it's in the Vita), Uncharted, Hot Shots Golf, Lumines, and LEGO Lord of the Rings (the last 2 are missing the boxes). Also included is the original packaging and the original charger. I'm selling this for my girlfriend who bought it last year and doesn't really use it.

Powerbag by ful - $100 shipped

I'm also selling my Powerbag backpack/laptop bag. It is in like new condition. If you don't know what this is, basically it's a laptop backpack/gear bag with a built in charging system for all of youe portable electronics. There is a 6000mAh battery in the bag and Apple (not the Lightning connector), Micro-USB, and Mini-USB built into the bag. There is also a spare USB port to connect any other type of cable. Includes the charging cord. Very handy if you need a way to charge all of your gear on the go. For complete info here is the webpage for the exact bag I'm selling, except mine is black. http://www.mypowerbag.com/backpacks/backpack-6000.html

That is the battery indicator on the outside of the bag.

I'm looking for PayPal payments, either as a gift or if you don't want to send as a gift you can pay the fees. I will ship via UPS and provide tracking. If you have any questions or would like to see more pictures of either item, please don't hesitate to ask.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to sell (all for Xbox 360, shipping with a tracking number is included in price. Or at least in the US; international would be extra, but we can work something out):

Sealed copy of Vanquish- $12

Sealed copy of Darksiders II- $19

Looking to purchase:

-Battlefield 3 Premium code for Xbox 360- preferably <$15. I have some Gamestop credit, so if you'd prefer a trade for a digital code i.e. MS points, PSN credit, etc, let me know

-Battlefield 3 Origin code

PM me if you have any questions or offers.

Yuripaw

Banned
I am willing to listen to offers

Selling:

--iPad 3 wifi 16gb (white front, silver back) - $375 shipped
IMAG0489.jpg
IMAG0490.jpg
IMAG0491.jpg

--Nintendo Wii U 32gb black system - Have had the system since launch, no lock ups or freezes. Includes original box, and comes with everything that was bundled with the system, EXCEPT nintendo land which I already sold. Also including a white Pro Controller. As well as a copy of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Downloaded games are linked to system, and installed are: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge, Mighty Switch Force HD edition, Nano Assault Neo, Puddle, Balloon Fight, F-Zero, and Punch-Out!

Wii Channel games also include: Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past, Dr Mario, and Pokemon Snap.

Asking $315 Shipped for Wii U lot

--Playstation 3 System 320GB (slim) model - only a few months old, includes original box. System is still in great shape, and includes 1 dual shock controller. $215 Shipped
Also willing to include a copy of Valkyria Chronicles for whoever purchases the system.

I also have a PS2, and a regular Wii system (with a motion plus controller), but I'm not quite sure what to post these at. Basically if you're looking for a cheap PS2 (with some RPGs), or a Wii, let me know.

Willenium

I also have a PS2, and a regular Wii system (with a motion plus controller), but I'm not quite sure what to post these at. Basically if you're looking for a cheap PS2 (with some RPGs), or a Wii, let me know.

PM'd!

also here's this:

HAVE:

Original XBOX w/ 1 8MB flash memory card, 1 official "small" controller, AV cables & power supply
Red Dead Revolver (disc + green case only, no box art or manuals)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (complete, perfect for softmods)
Jet Set Radio Future/Sega GT 2002 dual pack (complete, w/ both manuals)
THIEF: Deadly Shadows (complete)
Taito Legends Arcade Collection (complete)

original NES w/ 2 controllers + power supply and co/ax cable
ALL GAMES CART ONLY:
Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt
Super Mario Bros 2
Super Mario Bros 3
Tiny Toon Adventures
The Legend of Zelda (gold cart)
The Legend of Zelda 2: Link's Adventure (gold cart)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
TMNT2: The Arcade Game
Gremlins 2
RBI Baseball (black Tengen cart)

WANT:
$$$
Slim PS2 (preferably with a logitech wireless controller, but that's not a dealbreaker)
PS2 memory card
Persona 4
MegaMan X Collection
MegaMan Anniversary Collection
any cool SNES RPGs

PM me or post offers here!

Amory

Anyone selling a relatively recent android phone (galaxy s3, nexus 4, etc etc)? Tired of WP's bullshit and I'm looking for something to hold me over till my next upgrade.

CaptPete

Neo Member
Bioshock Infinite Steam key $30 (SOLD! Thanks!)

(Yes, I recently bought an AMD video card, but already had the game since it's so awesome!)

Paypal, Amazon Payments or Dwolla

bigace33

Positive Feedback for captpete. Got me the Bio Infinite key at a great price and delivered it fast. Will buy from him again.

Oreoleo

IDK if this is appropriate but I wanted to leave some positive feedback for calyx. I made a post over in the Steam trading thread and he helped me out. Money exchanged hands so it seemed fair to let people know that he's a good dude.

Oublieux

I have a simple sale I want to do if anyone's interested:

Selling a Tomb Raider Steam Key for 20 USD.

Edit: Dropkicked the price even lower.

isual

Looking BUY these PS2 Games :

God hand
okage shadow king
grim grimioire
eternal poison
soul nomad
.hack part 4 quarantine
okami
zone of the enders
zone of the enders 2
kessen
kessen 2

Looking to BUY this 360 game

DmC

xaosslug

Anyone selling monster hunter for the wiiu?

Selling

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Wii U
It has been used once and i just dont have time to play it 40.00 shipped
http://i.imgur.com/XKiUuvx.jpg

Gears of War:Judgment
Its in great shape and also has been used lightly 35.00 shipped
http://i.imgur.com/UVwwUUS.jpg

All games are shipped with tracking and within two days of payment. I have perfect feedback here and accept paypal. click links for images. Thanks!

I'll go 65.00 for both

this guy was/is. I tried to buy them, but he don't wanna send first, and he says he's just gonna trade them in at GS. Maybe, he'll sell to you? u_u

I'm getting a free copy of Injustice: Gods Among Us. I thought I'd get into it given DC but I'm terrible at fighters.

So once I get it next week:

PS3 Version $50+ shipping.

Koroviev

I don't know any seller that sends first before receiving payment...

No seller should. There is significantly more buyer protection than there is seller protection. If you send before receiving payment, you're more or less indicating that the item is a gift.

xaosslug

I don't know any seller that sends first before receiving payment...

well, he requested payment as gift, and only has [++] in the feedback doc (I've done innumerable trades on here, and have built up a very good rep, told him he could make a post in the thread asking if I'm trustworthy.). At first he was cool, as long as he got payment after he gave me a DC#, but when I told him I wouldn't pay until I received and verified the goods, he changed his mind. Said he would just trade-in to GS. :(

No seller should. There is significantly more buyer protection than there is seller protection. If you send before receiving payment, you're more or less indicating that the item is a gift.

look, if I'm buying and you have 1) practically no feedback and 2) request gifted paypal... you are sending first. Period.

NoRéN

Who are you going go to if the person fails to pay? You're not getting paid for the item if you ship too soon and there is no formal agreement.

Who are you going to go to if a new person with almost no feedback does not ship?

I'm guessing that was the reason for asking that person to ship first.

I had a friend who was new to eBay and he sent a sound card to a buyer before it was paid for. I was so surprised. I figured it was common sense that you get paid before sending an item off. It didn't end so good for my friend.

Koroviev

NoRéN;53741703 said:
Who are you going to go to if a new person with almost no feedback does not ship?

PayPal offers buyer protection for that scenario. And if you forfeit that protection by using the gift option, then you can still file a claim with your credit card company.

CatPee

well, he requested payment as gift, and only has [++] in the feedback doc (I've done innumerable trades on here, and have built up a very good rep, told him he could make a post in the thread asking if I'm trustworthy.). At first he was cool, as long as he got payment after he gave me a DC#, but when I told him I wouldn't pay until I received and verified the goods, he changed his mind. Said he would just trade-in to GS. :(

look, if I'm buying and you have 1) practically no feedback and 2) request gifted paypal... you are sending first. Period.

Yo, this isn't GameTZ.

You're making an entirely unreasonable request. I have 539 feedback on eBay, mostly from selling. Even with all the protections on there, as a seller, you NEVER send first.

SmokeMaxX

NoRéN;53741703 said:

Paypal or your bank/credit card company just like Koroviev said. You can still file a chargeback in almost any situation assuming you're not paying with the balance in your Paypal account. Paypal can't do shit about it because they don't really have any jurisdiction.
PayPal offers buyer protection for that scenario. And if you forfeit that protection by using the gift option, then you can still file a claim with your credit card company.
I agree. If a buyer doesn't want to pay using gift, just pay the fees. It's the same thing. Not every seller is the same, of course, but as long as I receive the money I ask for I'm good with however you want to pay.

xaosslug

You're making an entirely unreasonable request. I have 539 feedback on eBay, mostly from selling. Even with all the protections on there, as a seller, you NEVER send first.

i've sent first loads of times when I've trusted the seller enough. And when I have bought from peeps on here and they have had little to no feedback, I have requested they send first, and they have. It's not unreasonable, at all.

i just did a trade with someone on CAG who has -1 feedback and they sent first. :)

i've sent first loads of times when I've trusted the seller enough. And when I have bought from peeps on here and they have had little to no feedback, I have requested they send first, and they have. It's not unreasonable, at all.

i just did a trade with someone on CAG who has -1 feedback and they sent first. :)

It is unreasonable. Your whole attitude on this is going to ensure I never do business with you.

Positive feedback for Jsquared77.
Bought kid icarus from him internationally. Everything is in very good condition. Also , top notch service , and very classy hand writing too :) <

Positive feedback for patientx. Great communication all the way. Glad you like my wife's handwriting lol.

Celegus

Looking to sell Kid Icarus: Uprising for $25 or trade for another 3DS game (Mario 3D Land, Fire Emblem, Etrian Odyssey 4 come to mind). Open to other offers though!

Well, simply put guys (as a long time gafgold-buyer/seller, ebay, and I run my own LEGO store) - I think it's a good idea to not do business with each-other. I can see a valid point to both parties, but maybe you guys just couldn't make a deal.

For any parties interested in GIFTING payment please take note -

Paypal gift is the most unsafe way to receive money. If you get a payment via paypal gift, someone can claim that their account was hacked when it was sent, and paypal will reverse the "gift" immediately. Simple as a call to customer service, or an email even. I had this happen before from a scam.

If you decided to accept a gift, and send a product to someone, you have NO coverage from a bank account, post office, paypal...

People should stop accepting gift payments on here.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
And, xaos, we've done business before. You're a cool dudette, but it's kind of a dick move to call somebody out over not being able to reach a deal. That's probably the attitude people are talking about. Not every deal is going to go through. No need to post about it publicly.

SmokeMaxX

Well, simply put guys (as a long time gafgold-buyer/seller, ebay, and I run my own LEGO store) - I think it's a good idea to not do business with each-other. I can see a valid point to both parties, but maybe you guys just couldn't make a deal.

For any parties interested in GIFTING payment please take note -

Paypal gift is the most unsafe way to receive money. If you get a payment via paypal gift, someone can claim that their account was hacked when it was sent, and paypal will reverse the "gift" immediately. Simple as a call to customer service, or an email even. I had this happen before from a scam.

If you decided to accept a gift, and send a product to someone, you have NO coverage from a bank account, post office, paypal...

People should stop accepting gift payments on here.

How is that different from not gifting it? You can't hack an account and then not gift the payment? Gifting is still slightly safer either way. Not very much safer, but slightly safer.
It doesn't matter anyway, everyone should switch to Amazon Payments. Paypal is so scummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom