• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
WTB: I'd really like a set of GameCube component cables and a Hori Gameboy Player controller at reasonable prices (haha, yeah I know). PM me if you want to help a guy out.

Crap for Sale. Prices are negotiable. Discount if you buy multiple things.

Saturn
- Saturn Bomberman (US, missing manual). $60/shipped

DS
- Knights in the Nightmare (DS, complete with outer box & soundtrack). $40/shipped

GBA
- Metal Slug Advance (GBA, complete). $25/shipped
- Box & Contents for Tales of Phantasia (GBA, VG condition, GAME NOT INCLUDED). $10/shipped

GameCube
- Super Monkey Ball 1 & 2 (Players Choice versions, complete). $15/shipped for both

PSX
- Brave Fencer Musashi (Complete, VG condition). $25/shipped
- Metal Gear Solid (Original Black Label release I purchased on launch day). $20/shipped

Etc.
- Logitech T650 Wireless Touchpad for Windows (Like new condition, only used for a week). $30/shipped

- Robotron 2084 Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $10, code will be PM'd.
- Uno Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $4, code will be PM'd.
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Steam Code (Would prefer to trade for another game, but will sell for Paypal). $4, code will be PM'd.

- Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon (PS2, limited edition, it is still in the box with the Raidou plush). PENDING

I'll accept Paypal for payments, or I'd be willing to trade for games on my want lists and/or Steam or Origin codes. Here are the PC games I'm looking for:

Steam: Dishonored, Dirt 3, Ridge Racer Unbounded, Resident Evil 6 (preferably w/ pre-order bonsues), and SimCity 4.

Origin: Crysis Maximum, Crysis 2, Crysis 3, and Dead Space 3.

Pengew

NoRéN;53542764 said:
Positive feedback for galactus_eat_world

Highly recommended seller.
-Courteous and friendly
-quick to reply to PMs
-Shipped really fast
-excellent quality merchandise

Not my first time dealing with galactus and it will not be my last. Thank you.

Positive feedback for NoRéN.

Such a pleasure to do business with. Quick replies and very friendly. Thank you again!

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
most super-duperest, splendorous positivlye feedback for BeEatNU. Everything came minty, packaging & prices are the best in the west. Dood just continues to be a top notch GAFfer and ridiculously awesome. Period. <3

haha thanks :)

Positive feedback for xaosslug

very cool to work with, pays asap.

also, that MW3 was intended lol.

AND ALSO, I am g35twinturbo for the people who missed the other post lol. I just changed my name some time ago.

Vman

Selling

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Wii U
It has been used once and i just dont have time to play it 40.00 shipped
http://i.imgur.com/XKiUuvx.jpg

Gears of War:Judgment
Its in great shape and also has been used lightly 35.00 shipped
http://i.imgur.com/UVwwUUS.jpg

All games are shipped with tracking and within two days of payment. I have perfect feedback here and accept paypal. click links for images. Thanks!

I'll go 65.00 for both

mdsfx

Cave Shooting Collection for Xbox 360. Everything is mint and only a week old. This complete set includes:

7 Superplay DVDs:
Deathsmiles Official DVD
Mushihimesama Futari Official DVD (Booklet included)
Mushihimesama Futari Black Label X Deathsmiles Mega Black Label Official DVD
Espgaluda II Official DVD (Booklet included)
Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Official DVD
Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Black Label Official DVD
Akai Katana Shin Official DVD

9 Games:
Deathsmiles
Deathsmiles IIX
Mushihimesama
Mushihimesama Futari Ver 1.5
Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Ver 1.5
Dodonpachi Daifukkatsu Black Label
Espgaluda II
Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets
Akai Katana Shin

1 DLC Install Disc:
Includes all gamer icons, premium themes, extra game modes for every game. 100% complete.

1 download code for Guwange from XBLA

All manuals of all of the games bound into one large book

$425 shipped to 48 US states. Paypal only please.

09sDVlh.jpg

Looking to sell
T2eC16dE9s2fDH4ZBRZ0R2HfDw60_12.jpg

3DS Cosmo Black - Comes with box, charger, cradle, instructions, and 4 stylus.

$125 Shipped

Fire Emblem Awakening - $32 (sold)

Paypal only please

Yuripaw

Banned
Positive Feedback for M3z_, shinobi602, JoseDFrog, strideramc, and JudgmentZefhyr. All were very quick to respond to PMs, and were a pleasure to do business with. I'm sorry for the delay in feedback for some of these guys >_<

Selling:
Defiance for Playstation 3 - SOLD
Gears of War 1 xbox code - SOLD
1 month xbox live code x2 - $5 for 1 or $8 for both PP gift

WoodWERD

Selling my PS3. It's an 80gb MGS4 bundle, the last of the backward-compatible models. It's been used sparingly, mostly as a blu-ray player. I'll throw in an extra controller and I'm looking for $200 obo + shipping. I've still got other games and movies for sale below as well -- feedback in this thread and 100% on ebay under the same name.

Also have black ops 2 (360) for sale.

/edit: Firmware 4.30, Serial ending CECHE01

Blu-rays, DVDs, X360/PS3/PS2 games (click to enlarge) -- All prices are best offer and will ship anywhere w/in US -- paypal only:

Positive Feedback for M3z_, shinobi602, JoseDFrog, strideramc, and JudgmentZefhyr. All were very quick to respond to PMs, and were a pleasure to do business with. I'm sorry for the delay in feedback for some of these guys >_<

Selling:
Defiance for Playstation 3 - $40 obo shipped (game plays fine, but my TV recently broke, so I can't really play it anymore...)
Gears of War 1 xbox code - $5 paypal gift
1 month xbox live code x2 - $5 for 1 or $8 for both PP gift

I want that Gears of War code please! check pms

Positive Feedback to Lambtron. I traded some titles + cash to him. My stuff arrived promptly and in great condition. Great trader and great seller!

grkazan12

Anyone looking to sell a working Record Player for a decent price. I'm looking for one that can output great quality and has a good track record as far as vinyl players are concerned.

Luigis Mansion Dark Moon- $33 shipped (no Nintendo club coins)

Zombi u- $28 shipped (no NC coins)

willing to trade either for Monster Hunters Wii u or 3ds version.

Also have Paper Mario Sticker Star and Shinobi 3ds.

Positive Feedback for Lambtron!

Received an excellent condition Gameboy SP AGS-101 and very quickly too. Great communication and very nice and helpful in answering my questions about the system.

patientx

Positive feedback for Jsquared77.
Bought kid icarus from him internationally. Everything is in very good condition. Also , top notch service , and very classy hand writing too :) <

liezryou

H:
Hitman Collection (Steam Gift, Includes absolution + it's dlcs)

W:
15$ Steam Wallet (Exact same as it's lowest sale price)
6 Dota Treasure Keys
CS:GO + Some Wallet
Borderlands 2
Offers :)

maxiell

Positive feedback for Nightz. The only way this copy of ACIII: Liberation could have gotten here any faster is if he had hopped a red-eye. Great seller.

badbrains

WTS GTX 670

Used for 2 months, kept in a very cool case and has not been overclocked past it's default values. I have little to no time for gaming anymore since I just found out that I have university classes over the summer and fall back to back. I also will include the original box and an SLi bridge. PM me w/ offers but I'm looking for nothing less than $325. This is the exact card I bought from newegg:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130787

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
WTB an external USB blu-ray drive. Make and model is not important, USB2 versus USB3 not important, doesn't need to burn just read. Speed is not really important, but most external units are 4X. I don't need included software. Mac compatible is a bonus but Windows is fine. If it uses a non-standard USB cable please include cable. Please quote price shipped to Canada. PM if interested.

Ledsen

Why isn't the Excel sheet in the OP updated? I've got 0 feedback there but I should have 1 (actually 2 but one hasn't been posted yet).

NoRéN

All Prices Shipped to US with tracking.
PM with questions and offers.
GOLD SELLER/BUYER FEEDBACK.

SELLING
Professor Layton and the Last Specter - $20
-like new and complete

Club Nintendo 2012 Platinum Reward Posters - $20
-Package still unopened, Posters are new and sealed

MOVIES
Star Wars Trilogy (Widescreen Theatrical Edition) - $70
-6 disc set which includes Theatrical Editions
-box has some wear but discs are in excellent condition

Rango Bluray - $6
-2 Disc Bluray/DVD combo pack
-good condition

Tangled - $10
-Bluray/DVD combo pack
-good condition

Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark #1-3 - $15

BUYING [Only looking to trade for now]
-FIFA 13 [360]
-Assassin's Creed 3[360]
-Pokemon Conquest
-Zelda OoT 3DS
-Earth X
-Dredd Bluray
-wireless xbox 360 controller
-Red Son
-All Star Superman

Prices shipped.
Not Responsible for Lost/Stolen Mail.
I provide Tracking. Anything else including Insurance is extra and at buyer's request.
Payment by Paypal Gift.
Gold Feedback Seller/Buyer

Do not hesitate to PM with questions and offers. Thank you.

SmokeMaxX

Very limited availability - selling at request:

Game: Sonic Hits Collection/Franchise
Price: $27.5

Game: Dead Island Riptide (Pre-Order incl. rewards)
Price: $21.5

In stock:

Game: Company of Heroes 2 (Pre-Order incl. rewards)
Price: $30

Also helping a friend to sell a bunch of mixed games he traded for (all Steam gifts as usual), that might interest somebody.
The prices may not be the best and feel free to make comments on them, I'm here to try to give you the best deals.
Since they are quite many, I'll make a simple list with prices:

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - $20
Assassin's Creed 3 - $20
Hitman Collection - $20 (Includes Hitman Absolution)
Serious Sam Complete Pack - $15
Natural Selection 2 - 12.5$
Forge - $11.5
Assassin's Creed Revelations - $11.5
Chivalry - $11.5
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - $8
Deadlight &#8211; $7.5

NeoGAF Platinum

Payment with Paypal in USD.
All my games are Steam gifts from store, no CD-keys.

Feel free to add me on Steam: Steam Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom