• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoRéN

Well, simply put guys (as a long time gafgold-buyer/seller, ebay, and I run my own LEGO store) - I think it's a good idea to not do business with each-other. I can see a valid point to both parties, but maybe you guys just couldn't make a deal.

For any parties interested in GIFTING payment please take note -

Paypal gift is the most unsafe way to receive money. If you get a payment via paypal gift, someone can claim that their account was hacked when it was sent, and paypal will reverse the "gift" immediately. Simple as a call to customer service, or an email even. I had this happen before from a scam.

If you decided to accept a gift, and send a product to someone, you have NO coverage from a bank account, post office, paypal...

People should stop accepting gift payments on here.
Well, that's fucked up.
How is that different from not gifting it? You can't hack an account and then not gift the payment? Gifting is still slightly safer either way. Not very much safer, but slightly safer.
It doesn't matter anyway, everyone should switch to Amazon Payments. Paypal is so scummy.
I've heard bad things about amazon payments as well. What protection do they offer if I pay someone and I never receive what i bought?

Maybe we should all go back to post office money orders. :p

SmokeMaxX

NoRéN;53749947 said:
Well, that's fucked up.

I've heard bad things about amazon payments as well. What protection do they offer if I pay someone and I never receive what i bought?

Maybe we should all go back to post office money orders. :p

Oh no, I agree. I'm not saying you can't get screwed on Amazon. They're just less scummy than Paypal in my opinion. And plus Amazon requires SSNs now and actively bans people who abuse their system. One buyer of mine had literally 10-20 feedback that all said he did chargebacks and he was still allowed to buy on Ebay.

NoRéN

Oh no, I agree. I'm not saying you can't get screwed on Amazon. They're just less scummy than Paypal in my opinion. And plus Amazon requires SSNs now and actively bans people who abuse their system. One buyer of mine had literally 10-20 feedback that all said he did chargebacks and he was still allowed to buy on Ebay.

Yeah, paypal kinda really blows.

xaosslug

And, xaos, we've done business before. You're a cool dudette, but it's kind of a dick move to call somebody out over not being able to reach a deal. That's probably the attitude people are talking about. Not every deal is going to go through. No need to post about it publicly.

hey man. :) If that's the case, then peeps have totally misconstrued the situation, and should get themselves together. I'm not sour at all. Genuinely curious, perhaps, but not sour that the purchase didn't come off. I was pointing out to NoRéN that Vman was selling a copy of MH for the WiiU, but and detailed my experience... should I not have done that? And then peeps started getting on me about 'sending first' and I gave some more details to give a clearer picture. I was not 'calling him out' at all. -_-

zainetor

Banned
i have bioshock infinte and crysis 3 hunter edition keys.
Got them from the amd promo, i'm italian, so I dunno what countries this key are valid in.

asdad123

Apple Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard. Pretty much mint condition. About 4 months old bought brand new from microcenter. I sold my Mac therefore I don't need this anymore. Comes with the original box and papers inside.

$45 shipped

Razer Orochi Bluetooth Mouse. Complete with box. Mouse was used for about a year therefore its got some wear on it, but its in good condition. Bought myself a Razer Naga Epic.

$35 shipped

Also got some Games for sale.
Call of Duty Declassified: $25 Shipped.
God of War Collection (1HD,2HD,3): $21 shipped
Diablo 3 Battle.net Account: $10
WTB: GSM iPhone with cracked screen. Uncle is looking for a cheap iPhone so I'd rather buy a broken one for him cheaper and then fix the screen. Let me know what you got.

I have a Robert Wayne gift card with $54.04 on it.

Asking for $50 paypal gift.

Will PM the gift card code upon receiving payment. Feel free to PM me.

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I can generally get stuff shipped other days if you really need it.
-Willing to haggle if you buy multiple things, or depending on the item. Daravon needs money badly!

Selling:

8999ssU.jpg

Resident Evil 5 (360) Collector's Edition + Collector's Edition guide - $22 shipped. The Game CE is just the steelcase with the game and bonus disc as seen and not the other extras (bag, figure, and something else IIRC?). Game disc just has some specks on it but plays fine and is otherwise mint, game disc is mint. CE guide is in good condition, however doesn't come with the calendar it originally came with.

pY9d2AB.jpg

Modern Warfare 2 (360) w/Stimulus Pack DLC - $15 shipped Game is like new, was purchased by me new a couple of months ago. Includes the insert with the code for the first (?) MW2 DLC map pack which is unused, I already had that DLC. However the game/insert/manual is currently in another used 360 game case as seen above (long story), but other than that it's completely like new.

xbK9b5v.jpg

Saints Row Double Pack (360) - $14 shipped Both games have some scratches but play fine (wife played both through to completion in the last month). Game did not come with a manual (literally, it has an insert to tell you where you can download the manual) and is in a used game case, I do not have a replacement case for this one (it's the silver case the game originally came in, but has Gamestop price stickers on it).

DIPuw3e.jpg

Castlevania 20th Anniversary Bonus Pack - $20 shipped This is the pre-order bonus from the US release of Portrait of Ruin, comes with a DS case, stylus, CD, artbook and timeline. The outer box is a bit crushed from the original shipping (just about everyone's on the internet seemed to have the same problem) but everything else is pristine and unused.

VuZYd6O.jpg

Suikoden III US Manga Volumes 1-11 (complete series) - $70 shipped media mail. The complete US run of the series. Books are near mint and were all bought new by me, just minor shelfwear and some aging of the paper just due to the age on these.

QV0vWvS.jpg

Gamespite Year One Volumes 1-2 - $25 shipped media mail These are the print versions of the fantastic books put out by gamespite.net done by folks you might know from the Retronauts podcast and others (Jeremy Parish, etc). Books are like new.

Dg0AaHU.jpg

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood Blurays Part 1-4 (NEW) - $60 shipped As stated, these are factory sealed copies of the first four volumes of FMA Brotherood on Bluray.

evXsXe2.jpg

Patlabor 2 the Movie - This is Animation artbook - $25 shipped media mail Japanese artbook from Patlabor 2. In mint condition and still in the plastic sleeve/bag, has been opened however.

FVwcROX.jpg

Deathnote manga Volumes 1-12 (complete) - $40 shipped media mail All in like new condition, just minor shelfwear (only read once)

yrlr374.jpg

Resident Evil Archives - $20 shipped media mail First volume (not labeled as such since 2 was released much later), like new condition and is the first printing.

I am also gauging potential interest in selling an open but mint copy of the english version of Yoshitaka Amano's The Sky: The Worlds of Final Fantasy (as seen here).
51-NOgwQY2L.jpg

This is the crazy hardcore deluxe version that got way undershipped. Note that while I wouldn't be charging anywhere near the hilarious prices on Amazon ($600+), but completed auctions for opened copies are clearing $330-$370+ on ebay. If you interested let me know, currently on the fence on whether or not I'm selling it, only even considering it because I really need the money to be honest.

SiDCrAzY

Want to buy:
Cheap PSN Credit

Also want to buy:
Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Looking to get Uncharted for around 10 dollars? Make me an offer :)

Please see listing as follows, I would like to sell altogether, but willing to sell system alone.

Ambassador 3DS in perfect condition (Original Battery and Nyko Power Pak+ Battery) - 170
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - 10
Mario Kart 7 - 25
Super Mario 3D Land - 25
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask - 20
Metal Gear Solid 3D - 15
The Legend of Zelda - 20
Tales of the Abyss - 20

All US Dollars, I prefer paypal, I also sold an XL unit as well previously. I also protected the 3ds's top screen and added 2 extremely small rubber dots on unit so the screen will never have to worry about scratches from the bezel of the touchscreen (original 3ds owners know what I am talking about). If anyone is interested, let me know and I have pics if you'd like as well.

Thanks!

I have a Steam key of XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Would sell for $15 (would be cool if you gifted it, my feedback is good, but if you don't want to, that's totally ok).

Or trade for something on my Steam wishlist with comparable value. Not sure how valuable it is in trade (its sale price is $39.99 on Steam) with regard to other Steam games, but it'd be cool if I could get two games from my Wishlist for it.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197983846902/wishlist/

Tattooth

I have launch PAL PS3 (60gb) to sell. Works fine, never had any issues since release. The only thing is that I don't have a controller to go with it, so I am not sure of the price, I would like to get £70 but would be open to offers. Shipping just to UK would be easiest.
I can post pictures if needed.

Also reposting:

WTS - UK ONLY

Fractal Design R3 Silver PC Case - £50 shipped
Good condition, a little dusty but I will clean it. Picture is outdated, it does not come with the motherboard. Comes with two case fans, I am pretty sure I have all the extra screws for it also.

ASUS Xonar DG PC Soundcard - £10 shipped

Silh

GAF Plus

Hey, Geek GAF! So I've got a waning interest in collecting figure models and would like them off my hands. I own the following:

All have been opened once but never put on display.

Make your best offers! (+$10 for shipping)
A bit lazy to dig them out of the box in my closet and post my own pictures of these, but I will take them upon request to show that I actually have them. ;P

nbthedude

Well, or people could avoid lying and cheating by claimingthe transaction is a "gift when it is not at all.

Arla

Well, or people could avoid lying and cheating by claimingthe transaction is a "gift when it is not at all.

That's always bugged me. I don't get why people don't just send the payments as "paying for a good" or whatever the hell the option is.

CatPee

Random stuff for sale. Formerly GAF Gold, so buy with confidence, yadda yadda:
Killzone 2 - $6
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Zeus & Isaac Clarke DLC - $4
2x 4GB Vita memory cards - $14 shipped

Blu-ray:
Iron Man 2 - $8
The Hunger Games - $8
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows - $7
The Italian Job - $5
Funny People - $5

I am also gauging potential interest in selling an open but mint copy of the english version of Yoshitaka Amano's The Sky: The Worlds of Final Fantasy (as seen here).
51-NOgwQY2L.jpg

This is the crazy hardcore deluxe version that got way undershipped. Note that while I wouldn't be charging anywhere near the hilarious prices on Amazon ($600+), but completed auctions for opened copies are clearing $330-$370+ on ebay. If you interested let me know, currently on the fence on whether or not I'm selling it, only even considering it because I really need the money to be honest.

crying-cat.gif

Peagles

This was me when I preordered at 3 separate places months in advance and they all fell through. I asked on gaf for weeks afterwards too, to no avail. But now it's being reprinted I'm kinda over it. I'd only buy that set now if I saw it for cheap.

Hope you get some interest SailorDaravon! If I come into some serious money I might put an offer in, but that probably won't happen.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Shining Positive Feedback for the golden buyer Sunflower and also Darkwater, swift and excellent transactions as always, thanks!

Positive seller for DunderHassan. He doesn't need more though, so it's like throwing it into the wind, and having someone else hear the words.

Chris_IWS

For sale or trade: 1 year of PSN Plus.

Take note that I have confirmed with Sony customer service that the code I have is region locked to UK PSN accounts (even though I had seen posters here use some similar codes on accounts from other EU countries :( ). Don't bid/offer a trade unless you have an appropriate account.

Will sell for €20 or trade for a US $20 PSN code. Yes, I realise I'm doing the whole Sony direct Euro to Dollar conversion, I'm lazy. :p

Traded.

Positive feedback for The Insane Dufresne! He was kind, courteous, and, most importantly, professional with his prompt shipping and numerous thoughtful status updates. Because he made my first experience with the B/S/T thread an absolute, hassle-free joy, I am sure to become a very frequent patron.

SmokeMaxX

Then why don't people use the paypal fee calculator?

A lot of buyers want the best deal. A lot of sellers want to maximize profit or minimize losses. Most people don't want to support Paypal because of getting screwed in the past (I'm one of these but noone else uses Amazon Payments). Most sellers want to maximize their protection with gift payments. It's a little harder to dispute gift payments.

EDIT: That being said, even though I prefer gifts, buyers are still more than welcome to pay fees if they want. Most people, when given the option, prefer to pay less. Most people on GAF (especially the B/S/T thread) trust each other since they see the site as a big community.

SmokeMaxX

Adding some pics to my post. Just one pic per item. The rest are clickable links so my post doesn't get too big.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

Playstation 3
MadCatz Round 2 Tournament Edition Stick (Used; Great Condition) - $110 Or Best Offer
Box that the stick came in has some signs of wear (mostly the corners/edges are pealing or are taped up)
Stick has two small scratches on each side of the side panels. Hard to see, but they're there. The sticker on the back of the stick has been slightly disturbed on one corner (you can see in the picture; Top Left Corner) Stick works perfectly and has few, if any, other blemishes.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130410_041818_zpsbf4fc2bc.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/b2f2a923-3949-4715-8dcc-ef18149ae71d_zps91c87737.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130410_041544_zps48e31488.jpg
Close-Ups of the two side panels where the scratches should be, but I can't find them in the picture.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130410_041600_zps9c4b74bc.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130410_041641_zps585b0a58.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130410_041652_zpse47b3a45.jpg

MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick (New; Sealed) - $85
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130328_003600_zps4680ad8f.jpg

Xbox 360
HORI Real Arcade Pro VX SA KAI - (Used; Like New Condition) - $110 Or Best Offer
Box has some slight signs of wear (mostly a dent here or there). Stick is in pretty much like new condition.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130410_055802_zps7ae75f2b.jpg

MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick (Brand New; Still Sealed In Box) - $85

Other Physical:
Gears of War: Judgment (360; Brand New; still sealed) - $45
Kinect Sensor (Brand New straight out of the 360 bundle) - $85
Dance Central 3 (Brand New; Will Include Additional DLC Songs listed below) - $27
Persona 4 Arena OST (Unopened; has some signs of wear) - $5

Digital:
Runescape Rares - Party Hat / Halloween Masks - Make offers.
12 Months Xbox Live - $35
Gears of War: Judgment Jungle Tai Multiplayer DLC MP Character (Skin?) - $2
Mortal Kombat Online Kombat Pass (360) - $2
Dance Central 3 DLC - Nicki Minaj - Whip It - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)
Dance Central 3 DLC - LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)

Nintendo Wii/Gamecube/3DS
Digital: (Coin Values according to the Club Nintendo Eligible Products Page)
DS Club Nintendo Codes:
Pokemon Soul Silver (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $3
America's Test Kitchen (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1
3DS Club Nintendo Codes:
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $3
Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!! (30 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $2
Wii Club Nintendo Codes
Wii Play Motion (50 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Rhythm Heaven Fever (30 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $2
Pikmin 2 Nintendo Select! - (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1
WiiU Club Nintendo Codes
Lego City Undercover - (50 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Buy more than one Club Nintendo code, get a 25% discount on all Club Nintendo code purchases.

PC
Physical: - AFAIK, these games will NOT activate on Steam.
Lego Batman: The Videogame
Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
Fallout 3
Bioshock & Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
ALL for $12 shipped (CD Keys + CDs; no hard cases) or make offer for each

Other:
Persona 4 Arena OST (Unopened; has some signs of wear) - $5

Buying:
Street Fighter related artwork similar to these from BeEatNU
Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 for PS3 (maybe will trade 360 version for it straight up)
Powerbag backpack
Sanwa Balltops for Arcade Sticks (send me offers; depends on what type)
Xtokki Adapter/Converter (PS2 -> 360)
Link
Eevee related stuff

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLUS (36+ Positive Trades as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

Colin.

Will accept payment via PPG, or trade from my WTB list or Steam wishlist
Any physical item pricing includes postage within the UK, and price will be reduced if buying more than one item. First buyer will get Gotham Knight thrown in for free, if they want it.

Steam

Hitman Collection (Gift) - $6.00
Knights of the Old Republic II (Gift) - $4
Red Faction: Armageddon - $3
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown (Humble Bundle 6) - $5

All $2 each, or $1.50 if you buy more than one:

Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory
Children of the Nile: Enhanced Edition
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
Titan Quest
Cave Story+
Toy Soldiers
Snapshot

Xbox 360

Assassin's Creed 3: Join or Die Edition (new) - £30
Dungeon Siege 3 (new) - £6

Sony

PSN Plus 90 day membership (2) - £8 each
PS Vita Wifi model boxed, comes with all manuals, AR cards, a case, and a loose copy of Wipeout, but missing the power brick. - £120 Or nearest offer

Gamecube

LOTR: Two Towers - £3
Crazy Taxi - £4
Sonic Mega Collection - £5

DVDs/Blu-rays

American Dad Seasons 1-7 (DVD) (New) - £55
Die Hard Quadrilogy (DVD) (No outer box) - £5
Batman: Gotham Knight (DVD) (New) - £1.50 or free (see above)
Scarface (BR) (new) - £7
True Grit (BR) - £4

WTB

Valkyrie Chronicles 1 & 2
Disgaea 3 Absence of Detention
Disgaea 4
Catherine
N64 Protectors (25)
Game Boy Protectors (50)
Luigi and Wario Gamecube controllers CIB
Warioware Twisted CIB
Saturn RGB cable