• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exeunt

Also positive feedback for Maxim726X. Quick and polite communication with similarly swift payment as a buyer! I look forward to dealing more with you guys in this thread!

Nori Chan

I have an extra code for Injustice Gods Among Us Arkham City costume pack. Looking for either red son costume pack or darkest night for Injustice. Pm me if you're interested.

Deadbeat

Banned
-==TRADING or SELLING==-

upCwkAw.png

Hawken 25 Dollar In Game Credit

Im selling it for 15 dollars OR BEST OFFER

Might also be interested in trading for steam games. Send me an offer the worst I can do is say no. If the steam game is worth more than 15 dollars I can compensate with cash.

52club

Very positive feedback for SltyPoison

• Item exactly as described
  • Shipped the same day I paid
  • Item was shipped on Saturday and arrived on Monday
  • Lastly, he gave me a great price.

asdad123

Apple Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard. Pretty much mint condition. About 4 months old bought brand new from microcenter. I sold my Mac therefore I don't need this anymore. Comes with the original box and papers inside.

$45 shipped

Razer Orochi Bluetooth Mouse. Complete with box. Mouse was used for about a year therefore its got some wear on it, but its in good condition. Bought myself a Razer Naga Epic.

$35 shipped

Also got some Games for sale.
Call of Duty Declassified: $22 Shipped.
God of War Collection (1HD,2HD,3): $21 shipped
Diablo 3 Battle.net Account: $10
WTB: GSM iPhone with cracked screen. Uncle is looking for a cheap iPhone so I'd rather buy a broken one for him cheaper and then fix the screen. Let me know what you got.

Bump

iboh

Banned
WTB Xenoblade Chronicles.

Will pay retail price, not paying 100 bucks + though. Would probably pay a little more than retail to snag a copy

Lucario

WTS $470 MTGOX balance (468.28 to be exact) for paypal/visa/whatever, or will sell the equivalent in bitcoin if you don't want to use that exchange.

Would prefer to sell tonight if the right offer comes along. This is the cheapest you're going to be able to buy into the bitcoin fad without risky bank transfers to shady companies -- the prices on ebay are inflated nearly 100%.

EDIT: $268.28 left, someone from facebook just bought 200 with cash.

mkenyon

Banned
Payment is to be handled either through Amazon Payments or PayPal.

Should the latter be chosen, please cover the transaction fee or utilize the gift option.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SteelSeries Flux Black Headset ($40 Shipped)

Product Information

Like New Condition - Original Packaging Included

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

USPS Priority Mail will be used for all deliveries within the United States.

Tracking and delivery confirmation is included, but insurance comes at an extra cost and will only be applied upon buyer's request and coverage.

Be aware that I will not be held responsible for any damaged, lost and/or stolen mail resulting from postal transit.

Should you have any questions or purchase claims, please feel free to contact me through a PM.
I'm quoting for a new page because this is a fucking great deal. If I weren't in the middle of moving to a new place, I'd jump on this. Amazing headset at $100, stupid amazing headset at $40.

Selling or trading

Need for Speed Most Wanted U - $35 shipped

or trade for either one of the following
Lego City Undercover wii u
Monster Hunter Tri ultimate wii u

Pokemon Crystal with Purple Game Boy color- $60 shipped
or if bought separately

Pokemon Crystal-cart only $40 shipped
Game Boy Color system purple- $28 shipped

will write description in a bit

Istaerion

I'm quoting for a new page because this is a fucking great deal. If I weren't in the middle of moving to a new place, I'd jump on this. Amazing headset at $100, stupid amazing headset at $40.

Looks like you posted in the wrong thread, but yeah... the headset's pretty darn amazing.

Frankly, I'm only letting it go due to a recent upgrade of mine.

Speevy

Banned
I'm finished with my PAL copy of Xenoblade.

If someone wants it, just make me an offer. I won't rip you off or anything.

Arla

NA/PayPal Only l Games are complete l All prices are shipped & negotiable l NeoGAF Plus [+++]

Unfortunately got myself into some financial trouble so I gotta sell some stuff I don't want too. I'm trying to sell all of this ASAP so if you can please make me offers immediately so I can ship the stuff on Friday/Saturday.

WTS:

GBA
Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone - $25
Pokemon FireRed Version [No Wireless adapter] - $25

3DS

Super Mario 3D Land - $25
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - $25

Wii
Xenoblade Chronicles w/ artbook - $80

PS2

Grim Grimoire [PS2] - New - $20
Haunting Ground - $45

PS3
Dark Souls - $15

Playstation 3 - OG/80GB/Backwards compatible/HDMI/Dualshock 3 - Best Offer
Top slides off, dusty, loud, ps3 controller makes rattling noise and can glitch out sometimes.

Le-mo

WTS: Portable hd camera recorder Kodak Zi8. Item is in excellent condition. Still have original box and manual. Included is a 16GB SD card, microphone, and composite cable. This camera does have HDMI support. I'm looking for $80 shipped.

GTX 480. I got it late last year and the only reason I'm selling it is because I have a 3 monitor setup and this card only supports up to 2 monitors. I'm looking for $200 shipped.

Also selling a 32GB+8GB microSD card for $20 shipped.

WTB: Pokemon cards. Let me know what you have. I live in the U.S.

MysticX

ok, now that I have finished moving to Iceland, I wanna try to sell some games again:

WTS Gamecube Games NTSC

F-Zero GX Player´s Choice
Wave Race: Blue Storm
Timesplitters 2
Metroid Prime
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Geist
Star Wars: Rogue Leader
Battalion Wars

PAL Freeloader

WTB
Xbox 360 Wireless adapter.

I have some Square Enix members codes to trade (Nier, Just Cause 2, Sleeping Dogs, Front Mission Evolved).

Let me know if you're interested to trade for other codes.

Just got in an awesome copy of Shenmue(US) and soundtrack in. 100% positive feedback for Ziming. Shipped day after funds were sent, hooked me up with tracking number. And even followed up after package came in.

WTB Xenoblade Chronicles.

Will pay retail price, not paying 100 bucks + though. Would probably pay a little more than retail to snag a copy

Damn I snagged a new copy for $49.99 at my GameStop like 2 weeks ago >.< Maybe I should check back and see if they still have any copies

WTB:

A PSVita and/or a 3DS

WTS

Wacom Intuos 4 Drawing tablet MEDIUM size (5.5 in x 8.8 in)(used it only once for like 10 minutes) Like new.

Asking $250, via PayPal US only please.

imagexys.jpg

image1iua.jpg

image2yrj.jpg

abracadaver

Can someone please gift me sniper elite 2 zombie army over steam ? I will pay the price of the game + 5$ upfront with paypal

The game is not available in my country

In stock:

Game: Company of Heroes 2 (Pre-Order incl. rewards)
Price: $30 / $47 - Standard / Digital Collector's

Game: Dead Island Riptide (Pre-Order incl. rewards)
Price: $20.5

Selling at request - (Feel free to request other games)

Game: StarDrive (Pre-Order incl. beta access)
Price: $14.5

Game: Defiance
Price: $30 / $45 - Standard / Deluxe

Game: Kentucky Route Zero
Price: $16.5

Game: La-Mulana
Price: $10.5

Also helping a friend to sell a bunch of mixed games he traded for (all Steam gifts as usual), that might interest somebody.
The prices may not be the best and feel free to make comments on them, I'm here to try to give you the best deals.
Since they are quite many, I'll make a simple list with prices:

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - $20
Assassin's Creed 3 - $20
Serious Sam Complete Pack - $15
Natural Selection 2 - 12.5$
Forge - $11.5
Chivalry - $11.5
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - $8
Deadlight &#8211; $7.5

NeoGAF Platinum

Payment with Paypal in USD.
All my games are Steam gifts from store, no CD-keys.

Feel free to add me on Steam: Steam Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom