• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avallon

o1Hv8IT.jpg

1blY54j.jpg

wkGPtZ8.jpg

PM if interested, sorry for shitty quality. Price varies based on guide TBD.

Anyone POSSIBLY interested in buying:

PS Eye -$20?
MOVE Racing Wheel $30?
LBP Karting $20?
250 GB HDD
$25?

?

Preferably to Canadians, I'll need to factor in shipping, but I can negotiate prices

dgco86

This is a really strange request, but I hope someone would be able to help me.

Credit goes to afinalfantasyblog.com for this picture. I am looking to buy the piece of paper in the picture.

I am based in Singapore, and am only able to make goods payments on Paypal due to local regulatory restrictions. I have good feedback here and on eBay (same username there).

Please feel free to PM me with offers. Thank you!

Sora_N

Anyone POSSIBLY interested in buying:

PS Eye -$20?
MOVE Racing Wheel $30?
LBP Karting $20?
250 GB HDD
$25?

?

Preferably to Canadians, I'll need to factor in shipping, but I can negotiate prices

Kind of want the HD, I'm in Vancouver. I'll shoot you a PM when I get home in 20 minutes.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Selling the following. I prefer PayPal gift or fees added for payments.

Steam Keys

Bioshock - $3
Borderlands GotY Edition - $5
Brink Complete Pack - $4
Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $5
Dishonored (base game, no DLC) - $25
Duke Nukem Forever (+2 DLC) - $5
Fallout 3 GotY Edition - $5
Rage - $4

JoeFenix

WTB

GunGrave and GunGrave OD for PS2 in mint/complete condition.

Must be willing to ship to Canadia, PM me if you've got the Heat!

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Positive feedback for darkbanjo and microtubule. Nice and quick transactions with both. Paid within minutes of me sending the steam gift :)

WTS/WTT - Inside the US, PayPal or Chase QuickPay accepted:

3DS - Etrian Odyssey IV - Brand New/Sealed first printing w/ music CD - $35
Xbox 360 - The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Dark Edition - Brand New, Sealed - $99
Steam - XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Gifting) - $20

Axis

Selling:

MegaMan 3(NES) - $15 shipped
Kirby: The Crystal Shards(N64) - $15 shipped
Zelda Club Nintendo 3 poster set - $35 shipped. Still sealed in the tube I received from Club Nintendo. Never opened em thanks to moving at the time.

Virtua Stick High Grade. Excellent condition and it's dual-modded to work on 360 as well. This thing is a tank.

Asking 150+shipping but will also consider trades for hrap2, other sticks, 3ds(major want), DSLite, DSLite games like pokemon and other rpg's or a combination of cash+something I want. Sorry if pictures are bad but I only have a phone to work with >_<

I'm negotiable on price so feel free to PM me an offer! I would like to sell or trade quickly if possible.

Wv0eGZm.jpg

PVpHjiR.jpg

Added some stuff and dropped price on VSHG.

NoRéN

Positive Feedback for NoRéN! Bought Tangled from her, quick and easy transaction
positive feedback for razgriz417

Quick communication and real friendly. paid fast, too! thanks!
Oh she's a woman? Mind blown. I can never tell who's a woman on here so apologies if I assumed anyone I've done a transaction with was a male when I left feedback.
I am? ;p

Seriously though , I am a guy. I use my girlfriend's paypal account that she has for her side business so shipping labels print out with her name on them. I normally do add my name to the Sender's address but slipped this time.

NoRéN;55737272 said:
positive feedback for razgriz417

Quick communication and real friendly. paid fast, too! thanks!

I am? ;p

Seriously though , I am a guy. I use my girlfriend's paypal account that she has for her side business so shipping labels print out with her name on them. I normally do add my name to the Sender's address but slipped this time.

Ah my bad, yea I just went with the name on the paypal account haha

DarkFlow

Banned
WTT

Dawn of War II – Retribution steam gift

for

Euro truck sim 2, or any offer really. I have this game already and just want something else. PM me.

Flunkie

Banned
WTS: Playstation Vita First Edition Bundle Unopened. PM with offers as any price I've set has gotten no bites so far.

Can throw in Uncharted, Wipeout, and Gravity Rush, though they won't have boxes.

dc89

I'd like to sell the following:

Red Steel 2 on Wii with Wii Motion Plus accessory. New and sealed in box. £10

ennGeKzl.jpg
Ek5H6t9l.jpg

As you can see there is a crease in the side of the box.

Dark Souls (PS3) Limited Edition. New and sealed in box. £20

aeqqV4zl.jpg
rzJviwal.jpg

The item is in a very good condition, the bottom right hand corner on this side has a very slight bit of fraying to the cardboard. I have took a picture of the side to illustrate this.

Pokemon Soul Silver & Heart Gold. As new in box complete with un-used Pokewalker, belt clip, all inserts and manuals including Club Nintendo Codes £26 each

wbqmI5ll.jpg
zDIzXUdl.jpg

TE8IrErl.jpg

Both in really good condition. On the photo showing the reverse you can just see the cardboard fraying a little down the right hand side. (I hate cardboard). But apart from that, they are both superb.

---

I accept PayPal only.
I would prefer to ship them within the UK only, but if you are international message me and I'm sure we can work something out.
£3 postage per item - will send first class. I'll send the Pokemon games first class recorded.

PM me for more photos or any questions.

Phatcorns

Anyone know good alternatives to ebay? Jesus, I finally looked at the fees they are charging me and this shit is highway robbery. Not only am I being charged by ebay, but they double dip and charge me on paypal too. Sold something for 4 dollars and after fees and shipping I made 70 cents. Come on son!

With that being said, take a look through here and if there's anything you want, I will gladly sell it to you direct without having to go through these animals.

http://myworld.ebay.com/phatcorns

LuchaShaq

Banned
WTS

32 GB Nexus 7 barely used, comes with charger/adapter for adding a 360 wired controller. Also comes with fantastic case.

Skies of Arcadia Dreamcast.

Silex

WTB:

Pokemon FireRed (prefer it) or LeafGreen. I'll consider any gen 3 game to be honest...
I just need original (not bootleg) cartridges, which eBay seems to be full of.

MickeyPhree

WTS

I've got a WiFi VITA system that has had the left analog stick break off. I would fix it myself but I can not find a replacement stick to order online. Also a few smudges on the screen. Comes with all the cables, NO AR cards, and an 8gig memory card. Pictures available on request.

70 bucks including shipping.

EDIT: Now that Im looking there are two available on Ebay right now for 29.99. Buy that, buy mine, and you got a vita for 100 bucks. Not too shabby.

Fox Mulder

positive buyer feedback for maxiell

WTS:

Looking to sell as a bundle

xbox 360 slim 4GB arcade with a 250GB HDD
MS Speed Wheel
Official MS Wireless headset
Official wireless MW3 edition controller

27 games:
007 Blood Stone
007 Quantum of Solace
Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts
Bayonetta
Call of Duty Modern Warfare (disk only)
Child of Eden
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Crackdown
Deadly Premonition
DJ Hero
DJ Hero 2
Drive San Francisco
Duke Nukem Forever
Fallout New Vegas
Forza Horizon
Mirror's Edge
Rock Band
Rock Band 2
Rock Band Beatles
Saints Row 3
SSX
Tom Clancy's HAWX 2
Too Human
Vanquish
Viva Pinata
You Don't Know Jack

Price negotiable, looking for $250 shipped
will add pics.

Anyone know good alternatives to ebay? Jesus, I finally looked at the fees they are charging me and this shit is highway robbery. Not only am I being charged by ebay, but they double dip and charge me on paypal too. Sold something for 4 dollars and after fees and shipping I made 70 cents. Come on son!

With that being said, take a look through here and if there's anything you want, I will gladly sell it to you direct without having to go through these animals.

not even worth the gas money.

I used to get around some of the fees by shifting price to shipping, but buyers thought they were getting ripped off somehow and ebay placed limits on that.

SmokeMaxX

Craigslist is your best bet. Amazon has higher fees pretty much. I'm curious about going to Rakuten, but I'm not sure how viable that is for independent sellers.

Limited Sale: (Steam CD-keys)

Game: Dishonored
Price: $18.50 (2 keys left)

Game: Skyrim
Price: $15 (2 keys left)

In stock:

Game: Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack (All GTA + DLCs)
Price: $8.50 (1 last copy left)

Game: Company of Heroes 2 (Pre-Order incl. rewards)
Price: $30 / $47 - Standard / Digital Collector's

Game: Dead Island Riptide (Pre-Order incl. Dead Island GOTY)
Price: $20.50 (2 pre-orders left)

Game: Shadowrun Returns
Price: $12.50 / $17 - Standard / Deluxe

Selling at request - (Feel free to request other games)

Game: Zeno Clash 2 (Pre-Order incl. Zeno Clash 1)
Price: $14

Game: Kentucky Route Zero
Price: $16.50

Game: La-Mulana
Price: $10.50

Game: Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine

Game: DYAD

Also helping a friend to sell a bunch of mixed games he traded for (all Steam gifts as usual), that might interest somebody.
The prices may not be the best and feel free to make comments on them, I'm here to try to give you the best deals.
Since they are quite many, I'll make a simple list with prices:

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - $20
Assassin's Creed 3 - $20
Serious Sam Complete Pack - $15
Natural Selection 2 - 12.50$
Forge - $11.50
Chivalry - $11.50
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - $8
Deadlight &#8211; $7.50

NeoGAF Platinum

Payment with Paypal in USD.
All my games are Steam gifts from store, no CD-keys.

Feel free to add me on Steam: Steam Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom