• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be interested in an Xbox 360 version of Bioshock Infinite: Songbird Edition? I wound up picking up the PC version on launch and don't think I'll ever play it on the 360. It is brand new, unopened, and in perfect condition.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Repost from post 8075

For Sale

Lumix DMC-GF3K - $260 shipped to continental US

So my wife has decided that she doesn't really like the style of camera that I bought her. I actually bought it from tino here on GAF back in 2011 over at the CameraGAF megathread. It's a Lumix DMC-GF3K. I'll probably cross-post this over at the BST thread, but I figured CameraGAF would be most interested. Posting here, also posted in CameraGAF!

What it is:

• Lumix DMC-GF3K
  • Lens: Lumix G Vario 14-42mm/F3.5-5.6 ASPH MEGA O.I.S.
  • 4 GB Kingston memory card
  • Lowepro Edit 110 bag

I will get more pictures for anyone who may be interested. My wife only ended up using it a total of 3 times. Once when she first got it, once at our wedding shower, and once while we were on a walk. Otherwise, it's just been sitting here all packaged up in the original box and case.

Thanks everyone!

I don't know what the new feedback system is, but I would be Gold had we not migrated. Now I'm...I don't know. But I'm legit! US only, please. I really don't enjoy dealing with the whole international shipping if I can avoid it.

For Size said:
A270CD70-345F-4057-9E10-66231577C27D-7166-000004621CD04B2F_zps51db0398.jpg

AwRy108

I am willing to listen to offers

Selling:

--iPad 3 wifi 16gb (white front, silver back) - $325 shipped

--Nintendo Wii U 32gb black system - Have had the system since launch, no lock ups or freezes. Includes original box, and comes with everything that was bundled with the system, EXCEPT nintendo land which I already sold. Also including a white Pro Controller. As well as a copy of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Downloaded games are linked to system, and installed are: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge, Mighty Switch Force HD edition, Nano Assault Neo, Puddle, Balloon Fight, F-Zero, and Punch-Out!

Wii Channel games also include: Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past, Dr Mario, and Pokemon Snap.

Asking $300 Shipped for Wii U lot

Please check your PM's from the last few days.

LQX

Massive respect and a thank you to DunderHassan. Bought a game and it turns out I would not get a giftable copy of the pre-order incentive and he was cool with a refund.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to sell (all for Xbox 360, shipping with a tracking number is included in price):

Sealed copy of Vanquish- $12

Sealed copy of Darksiders II- $19

PM me if you have any questions or offers.

edit: I should clarify 2 things, as I've gotten a few questions:

-At the moment, I can only do shipping to the US

-These are NTSC games

Looking to buy a used copy of Lego City Undercover for Wii U. Shoot me a PM if you have it!

Also, For sale (or trade for LCU):
For sale: An original Playstation 1 Model # SCPH-9001. Includes 2 dual shock controllers (gray and translucent green), power cord, AV multi out cord, original owner's manual, and 2 memory cards (with a small carrying case). System is clean and in working, recently-tested condition. I am the original owner of the system. The system/controllers/memory cards/cables is the main value of this low, but below are some bonuses:

Included are a few Official PlayStation Magazine demo discs (March 2001, July 2001, August 2001, April 2001), a "Shock your system!" demo disc (I think this came with the system), and a PlayStation Underground CD Magazine Volume 3 Issue 3. I haven't tested all the demo discs; a few are still sealed and therefore probably work just fine, and a few of the loose ones are a bit scratched up.

Also included is a "Blockbuster presents Gameshark Top 50 Summer/Fall 2001" cheat codes disc with case; the case has stickers on it, and the disc has some marker scribbled on it, but it works.

I'll include Gran Turismo 2. It includes both discs and is in working condition, but is not in its original case, has stickers on the case that is included, does NOT include the manual, and has Sharpie writing on the discs themselves.

I am now throwing in my copy of Metal Gear Solid at no additional cost! Includes both discs, case, and manual. Greatest Hits edition.

I am asking $25 shipped for the lot, but only to the continental U.S. If you're outside of the 48 U.S., I'll be happy to ship to you, but would need a bit extra to cover shipping costs.

TLDR:

$25 gets you:
-PS1
-Power cable, A/V cable, owner's manual
-2 memory cards
-2 Dualshock controllers
-Metal Gear Solid
-Gran Turismo 2 (poor condition, but works just fine)
-Handful of demo discs

PM me, GAF. You know you want it.

positive feedback for carlos. Good buyer. Had reasonable questions. Made a decision and replied within a day. Paid quickly. And let me know he got it.

WTS:
Battle Stadium D.O.N. (PS2) - $15

Comic Jumper (XBLA) - $7

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale DLC (Zeus & Issac) - $5

Gears of War: Judgement DLC (Gears 3 Baird in Multiplayer) - $3

Borderlands 2 DLC (PS3) (Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage) - $2

Rogue Galaxy w/ Official Guide - $30

I-Ninja (PS2) - $8

Drawn Together (Entire Series) $20

PS2 Multitap - $6

White/Blue Batman Logo Belt Buckle - $10

iPhone 3GS (AT&T) - $105

I also have a bunch of PS2/GC/GBA instructional booklets, just in case you want to make one of youa games a "complete" version. PM me which ones you want and I'll see if I have them. They'll be 50 cents each and shipping will vary depending on how many you want.

All Prices (Except Booklets) are shipped.

Want Paypal

Positive Feedback for esai and Ledsen, all you can wish from a buyer!

No problem LQX, glad we worked it out before it was too late.
It's not your fault Steam is kinda vague about the pre-order bonus requirements, too bad it didn't turn out as you wanted.

Risible

Sony NEX-5N and 50mm 1.8 lens. Camera is in like-new condition. Bought it for the wife but she never uses it, instead prefers her iPhone :(. The 1.8 lens produce some beautiful bokeh. A really sweet rig all around. I use a Canon 40D and flashes most of the time, so I don't really have much use for it.

Includes all boxes and paperwork. Includes the charger and flash, of course. Also includes a leather case that holds the camera super-securely.

Asking $725 OBO + shipping/paypal fees.

If you have a Canon 7D body and want to work out some kind of trade I'd be very interested.

I'm GAF Gold and have tons of feedback on eBay and Expressobeans, feel free to ask for references.

Sony NEX-5N and 50mm 1.8 lens. Camera is in like-new condition. Bought it for the wife but she never uses it, instead prefers her iPhone :(. The 1.8 lens produce some beautiful bokeh. A really sweet rig all around. I use a Canon 40D and flashes most of the time, so I don't really have much use for it.

Includes all boxes and paperwork. Includes the charger and flash, of course. Also includes a leather case that holds the camera super-securely.

Asking $725 OBO + shipping/paypal fees.

If you have a Canon 7D body and want to work out some kind of trade I'd be very interested.

I'm GAF Gold and have tons of feedback on eBay and Expressobeans, feel free to ask for references.

I have this camera and can attest to its general awesome-ness.

Sold

WTS Dark Souls for Xbox 360 NTSC

Just ain't my kinda game. Looking for 800MSP code.

I'll ship it USPS and cover shipping of course.

PM me if interested!

CaptPete

Neo Member
Positive Feedback for bigace33!

He bought a Bioshock Infinite steam key from me and was really great to deal with!

Sorry this took so long!

Avallon

I am at work, but I have a large number of standard edition strategy guides (both sealed and unsealed) that I am looking to sell before I move. I will post a picture when I get home, but I'm just curious if there is even any interest.

Nightz

I am at work, but I have a large number of standard edition strategy guides (both sealed and unsealed) that I am looking to sell before I move. I will post a picture when I get home, but I'm just curious if there is even any interest.

Depends on which games they're for. ;)

RkOwnage

Positive feedback for itzknickknac ! Game arrived quickly, in the exact condition that was advertised. Will buy from again! Thank you :)

I'l trade my Cosmo Black 3DS plus the games below for a Wii U + Nintendoland and SMBU straight up:

Super Mario 3D Land
Kid Icarus Uprising (with stand and cards)
Pilotwings Resort
Steel Diver

zMisterz

Neophyte
Got 5 Extremely rare Tomb Raider Zachary Levi Multiplayer Character DLC codes at £10 each for the XBOX 360
Very rare character to find. Don't miss out!
Payment through Paypal.
Let us know if you're interested!

AwRy108

Depends what games they pertain to.

SmokeMaxX

I can't find my name in the feedback list? I should have 2 postive transactions by now.

I see you on the new Feedback list with one positive. You may have received another one since the list has last been updated. I wish the OP would be updated with the correct feedback list (if it isn't already). It's been a problem for a while where people would click on the list in the OP and complain that it was out of date. If you ever want the new feedback list, just find my post (every couple of pages pretty much) and scroll to the bottom of it. I keep it in my posts so people don't have to keep looking for it (and it helps me keep up as well lol).

Here's a link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApNQZQRILGpxdHJsQnJ0TzFYcWY3VHR6ZElucm5UR1E#gid=0

NoRéN

I see you on the new Feedback list with one positive. You may have received another one since the list has last been updated. I wish the OP would be updated with the correct feedback list (if it isn't already). It's been a problem for a while where people would click on the list in the OP and complain that it was out of date. If you ever want the new feedback list, just find my post (every couple of pages pretty much) and scroll to the bottom of it. I keep it in my posts so people don't have to keep looking for it (and it helps me keep up as well lol).

Here's a link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApNQZQRILGpxdHJsQnJ0TzFYcWY3VHR6ZElucm5UR1E#gid=0
Been brought up but I guess it's just too hard to update. ;)

Guess for now someone should post the correct link every couple of pages or so.

Maddux4163

Neo Member
WTB

NES games!

Send me a list and lets work out a deal

Thanks to all those thus far that has done business with me and helped me re-build my NES collection :)

SmokeMaxX

NoRéN;55485920 said:
Been brought up but I guess it's just too hard to update. ;)

Guess for now someone should post the correct link every couple of pages or so.

Yeah it's unfortunate. Isn't the OP semi-active on here at least? Also, why can't mods edit it in?

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Want to sell

Bastion
Age of Empires 2 HD Edition

Looking for paypal. Both are steam gifts. Thinking around $3 for bastion and $10 for Age of Empires? Roughly? Haha

Le-mo

WTS: Portable hd camera recorder Kodak Zi8. Item is in excellent condition. Still have original box and manual. Included is a 16GB SD card, microphone, and composite cable. This camera does have HDMI support. I'm looking for $80 shipped.

GTX 480. I got it late last year and the only reason I'm selling it is because I have a 3 monitor setup and this card only supports up to 2 monitors. I'm looking for $200 shipped.

Also selling a 32GB+8GB microSD card for $20 shipped.

WTB: Pokemon cards. Let me know what you have. I live in the U.S.

JudgmentZefhyr

Neo Member
Positive feedback for twentytwo22, games arrived VERY well packaged. Honestly, I've never seen someone from here package the games so thoroughly as him. Very reliable and trustworthy seller!

Also, looking to buy a Vita (can be either Wifi or 3G), and it can come with games or not (price can reflect that), if you have one, let me know what you had in mind.

I live in Canada so I would prefer if you could ship there but if you can't, I have a US address I've reliably had things sent to and then forwarded to me, so that would work too.

Also looking for the following games for Vita (would be very ideal if you had them with the system), I need two copies for most games since I plan to coop them with a friend.

WTB:
Ragnarok Odyssey
Silent Hill: Book of Memories

Also WTB a 3DS XL and another copy of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the 3DS.

sabanoo

Yeah it's unfortunate. Isn't the OP semi-active on here at least? Also, why can't mods edit it in?

Yeah, the OP is still around (just posted in the thread today). I have no idea why the link hasn't been updated though...

Edit: I fixed your feedback, SltyPoison. If anyone else has feedback that doesn't look right feel free to send me a PM.

Yeah, the OP is still around (just posted in the thread today). I have no idea why the link hasn't been updated though...

Edit: I fixed your feedback, SltyPoison. If anyone else has feedback that doesn't look right feel free to send me a PM.

Just updated the OP with the link to the new feedback page. Sorry for the delay. E3 stuffs has got me bogged down.

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

Playstation 3
MadCatz Round 2 Tournament Edition Stick (Used; Great Condition) - $105
Stick works perfectly and has few, if any, other blemishes.
Pics currently removed since they represent an older stick that I no longer have. The stick I have now is in better condition than the other one.

MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick (New; Sealed) - $85
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130328_003600_zps4680ad8f.jpg

Xbox 360
HORI Real Arcade Pro VX SA KAI - (Used; Like New Condition) - $100
Box has some slight signs of wear (mostly a dent here or there). Stick is in pretty much like new condition.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130410_055802_zps7ae75f2b.jpg

Hori Soul Calibur V Arcade Stick (Used; No Box) - $85
[No Picture Yet]

Other Physical:
Kinect Sensor (Brand New straight out of the 360 bundle) - $85
Dance Central 3 (Brand New; Will Include Additional DLC Songs listed below) - $27
Persona 4 Arena OST (Unopened; has some signs of wear) - $5

Digital:
Gears of War 1 XBL Download - $5
12 Months Xbox Live - $35
Gears of War: Judgment Jungle Tai Multiplayer DLC MP Character (Skin?) - $2
Dance Central 3 DLC - Nicki Minaj - Whip It - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)
Dance Central 3 DLC - LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)
Runescape Rares - Party Hat / Halloween Masks - Make offers.

Coming Soon:
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Online Pass
Xbox 1 Month Trial
Other junk

Nintendo Wii/DS/WiiU/3DS
Digital: (Coin Values according to the Club Nintendo Eligible Products Page)
DS Club Nintendo Codes:
America's Test Kitchen (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1
Wii Club Nintendo Codes
Wii Play Motion (50 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Pikmin 2 Nintendo Select! - (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1

PC
Physical: - AFAIK, these games will NOT activate on Steam.
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
FREE. Just pay shipping (rounded up to the next dollar to account for shipping supplies and gas) - Take one or both!

Buying:
Street Fighter related artwork similar to these from BeEatNU
Powerbag backpack
Sanwa Balltops for Arcade Sticks (send me offers; depends on what type)
Xtokki Adapter/Converter (PS2 -> 360)
Eevee related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLUS (40+ Positive Trades as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

WTB/WTT:

PlayStation
black labels only!

Brigandine
Echo Night
Dino Crisis
Dino Crisis 2
Fear Effect
Fear Effect 2
Lunar Silver Star Story Complete
Lunar II: Eternal Blue Complete
Kagero: Deception II
Koudelka
Gran Turismo 2
Silhouette Mirage
Star Ocean: The Second Story
Tales of Destiny
Tail Concerto
Tactics Ogre
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Vandal Hearts

on a general PS1 collecting kick now so I might be interested in purchasing a game lot (that isn't a bunch of sports titles lulz) if you're selling in bulk, let me know

Saturn

Assault Suit Leynos 2
Bulk Slash
Deep Fear
Dragon Force
Galactic Attack/Layer Section
Soukyugurentai

WTT/WTS
If you're interested in buying something please give me a price, i'm a lazy lazy man who'll take way too long to reply back if you don't. Also please send as a gift or cover the fees in the transaction, thanks.

Sega Saturn

Daytona USA Circuit Edition
Gungriffon (Import)
Panzer Dragon Zwei (case is missing a part of the bottom spine)
Mansion Of Hidden Souls
Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: The Blue Seed Destiny
The Super Dimension Fortress Macross: Do You Remember Love?

Xbox 360

BioShock
Dead Rising
Fallout 3
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
Red Dead Redemption: GOTY Edition

PlayStation 3

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger LE
Catherine
NBA 2K13
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Skate 2
Red Faction Guerrilla
Ridge Racer 7
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Uncharted 3: GOTY Edition (sealed)
Vanquish
Virtua Fighter 5
250GB Seagate HDD in PS3 HD caddy

PlayStation 2

Amplitude
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 3: SE
Dynasty Warriors 4
Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires
Dynasty Warriors 5
Frequency (Gamestop stickers on the case)
Katamari Damacy
Kessen
Killer 7
Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil
God Hand
God Of War 2
Gran Turismo 4
Guilty Gear X2
Okami
Persona 3 Limited Edition
Shadow Of Destiny
Soul Calibur III
Spiderman (sealed)
SSX3
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Resident Evil Code Veronica X (no manual)
Resident Evil 4 (bottom right corner of the manual is torn)
Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero (no manual)
Unison
Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution

PlayStation

RPG Maker

Dreamcast

Bangai-O
Jet Grind Radio
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Powerstone 2 (no manual)
Soul Calibur

Nintendo Wii