• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ledsen

HAVE

Dead Island Riptide Steam code (says "Europe" but checking Steamdb, there doesn't seem to be any region restrictions so you should be fine no matter where you are. If you have good feedback I'll give you the game first so you can try.)

WANT (Steam)

La-Mulana
Miasmata
DmC
Dishonored
Kentucky Route Zero
Antichamber

Backlit GBA with AGS-101 Screen - $110 each
Original GBA modded with a backlit screen. It's every bit as awesome as it sounds. The shells are new replacement shells, so the GBA will look and feel brand new.

- Black (Not Pictured)

Picture in the dark:

PM'd!

I'm looking to trade codes for a PSN game with someone, if possible. I have a JP code for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light on PS3, but would like to trade for another good game in return. For those unaware, you will need to create a JP PSN account to use the code, but once downloaded, you can use your original account to play it. The game also plays in English. One of my fave PSN games this gen, for sure. Anyone got any offers?

So I got those Team Fortress 2 items for pre-ordering Bioshock Infinite but it looks like they can't be put on the marketplace. Can I sell them by gifting them to someone? Anyone interested?

tajd

Banned
guys i have lego city undercover the chase begins brand new its europe my borther bought and doesnt want it . i paid 50 for it will sell for 35 posted or 30

oldmario

I'm looking to trade codes for a PSN game with someone, if possible. I have a JP code for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light on PS3, but would like to trade for another good game in return. For those unaware, you will need to create a JP PSN account to use the code, but once downloaded, you can use your original account to play it. The game also plays in English. One of my fave PSN games this gen, for sure. Anyone got any offers?

wasn't that game free a while ago on the square website?

Futureman

Positive feedback for AwRy108, n64coder and Cheetos is Pretty Awesome.... fast payment all around and great to deal with. Thanks!

mojiimbo

Would anyone happen to be interested in trading their Uplay Blood Dragon code for a U.S. Spec Ops steam code? PM me. Thanks.

Anyone interested in the Square Enix Members 2012 Ultimate Rewards bundle? Includes the Final Fantasy framed print, SE license plate holder, Hitman Absolution mouse pad and a few other small items. If so, PM me!

Chairhome

Positive feedback for Dr Stabbingworth and SkyMasterson
Both great code dealers who supplied quickly and kept up my digital high.

Super POSITIVE FEEDBACK for Hightower. He sold me a dreamcast and some controllers and games for pretty cheap, and he shipped it fast, and they work perfectly. Thanks again!

katkombat

Banned
BUMPIN

I HAVE MUCH MORE STUFF PM ME!!!
Looking to trade some stuff for:
3DS or XL + Fire Emblem: Awakening (not the FE limited edition 3DS, just a standard one or XL with a copy of the game) HIGH WANT!! LOOK AT ITEMS FOR TRADE! VV
Wifi Vita + Persona 4: Golden HIGH WANT!! LOOK AT ITEMS FOR TRADE! VV
Metroid Prime: Trilogy

FOR TRADE:
Excellent condition Game Boy Color Kiwi edition, pm for pics.
Harvest Moon 3: GBC (label fading)
I'm a bit contradicting when it comes to the next one... Not sure... The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (damaged label)
Conker: Pocket Tales
Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins (perfect label!)
Sonic Advance: 2
Harry Potter (GBC)
Pac-Man (GBC)
Classic NES Series: The Legend of Zelda (GBA)
Primal RAGE (GBC)
Super Mario Bros: Deluxe (boots 1/2 the time, I'm sure if you replaced the casing that it would work because there is a chip in the case and a crack in it too, pm for pics)
-------------------------------------
Misc. Stuff:
Guild Wars: Eye of the North: Prerelease Pack
Club Nintendo: 3DS Card Case: 18
Sonic The Hedgehog (GEN, CIB)
Grim Fandango (MAYBE CIB, Jewel Case not big box, bottom hinge of case broken, pm for pics)
XENOBLADE: Chronicles CIB, MAYBE.
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask: Holographic Collector's Editon (cart only, sticker on the side)
SUPER SMASH BROS.:MELEE (disc only)
Far Cry 3 (360)
--------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE PM ME! I'D LOVE TO WORK OUT A TRADE FOR A 3DS

Selling

I simply got these prices off ebay, so if you are interested in something and think the price is too high, please PM me because I am open to negotiation.
Also PM me if you would like for me to take a picture of a game before you decide you want to buy it. I will gladly do that.
All prices include shipping, US only for now.

For PS1
Valkyrie Profile, complete - $115

For Gamecube
-all games used, come with instructions and case unless otherwise specified-
The Simpsons Hit and Run - $15
Lost Kingdoms - $15
Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes (no instruction booklet) - $30
XIII - $5
Need for Speed Underground 2 - $5
Spartan Total Warrior - $12
Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door - $25
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland - $5
Viewtiful Joe - $10

For Gameboy Advance
- All games used, no box or instructions-
Golden Sun - $12
Golden Sun The Lost Age - $15
Breath of Fire II - $10
Yggdra Union - $10
Riviera The Promised Land - $10
Fire Emblem - $20
Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones - $15
Tactics Ogre Knights of Lodis - $20
Castlevania Circle of the Moon - $10
Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance - $18
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow - $15
Tales of Phantasia - $15
Super Robot Taisen - $15
Super Robot Taisen 2 - $15
FFIV - $10

For Gameboy
- all games used, no instructions or box-
Pokemon Silver- $20
Pokemon Trading Card Game - $10
Harvest Moon 2 - $20
Dragon Warrior Monsters - $15

Want

German copy of Dragon Quest IX

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
For sale

Xbox 360
Gears of War 1 Games on Demand code - $5
Gears of War Judgment - $25 shipped

Steam:
Dead Island Game of the Year - Steam gift - $5

PS Vita:
Silent Hill: Book of Memories - $15 shipped (physical)
MLB 13: The Show - $25 shipped - (physical - online pass has been used)

Other:
Guild Wars 2 account - PC - $25 - includes game. No monthly fees. Will transfer ownership to you.

US buyers only for physical goods. Paypal gift only.

Sheik

Positive feedback for Jrpgfanatic! Sold me a game for a very affordable price and shipped it off quickly. Great transaction.

Birbo

Positive feedback for Friend. Sold me Blood Dragon at a great price and even helped me to figure out how to download the danged game from Uplay. Much thanks!

friz898

Positive Feedback to friz898. My copy of EO4 arrived in mint condition and is the limited edition with the joke of an art book and music CD.

Positive Feedback here to the buyer.

I didn't realize it had arrived until I just went and tracked it.

He paid as soon as we created him an invoice, there was no problems, no weirdness, and he was patient with my inexperience of selling online in general, let alone specifically through NeoGAF.

wingz

Video Game Steelbooks (prices do not include shipping) - Will send pics on request.
All Steelbooks are SEALED.

Gears of War Judgement (G1) - $20
Star Craft II: Heart of the Swarm ($20)
Far Cry 3 (G1) - $20
God of War: Acension (G2) - $20
Metal Gear Rising (G2) - $20

Have:
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Club Nintendo used)
Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance (Club Nintendo used)

Want:
Resident Evil Revelations BOUGHT ON CLEARANCE AT TARGET THIS MORNING
Mario Kart 7
Adventure Time 3DS
Etrian Odyssey IV

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Video Game Steelbooks (prices do not include shipping) - Will send pics on request.
All Steelbooks are SEALED.

Gears of War Judgement (G1) - $20
Star Craft II: Heart of the Swarm ($20)
Far Cry 3 (G1) - $20
God of War: Acension (G2) - $20
Metal Gear Rising (G2) - $20

Sorry; what is the MGR steelbook? Is it the one that came with the NA LE?

EDIT:

Have:
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance

Want:
Resident Evil Revelations
Mario Kart 7
Adventure Time 3DS

I'll buy you Adventure Time new from Amazon and have it shipped to your house via 2-day for Monster Hunter 3... would you be interested?

AwRy108

SUPER, DUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for Futureman: sold me a WiiU Deluxe bundle with NSMBU, NintendoLand, and some Virtual Console titles for an incredible price, and even shipped the whole lot via USPS Priority Mail, so it was at my doorstep in a flash. Great communication and a really nice guy.

I swear, there's so many great people in this tread that I'm surprised we're not all Platinum Buyers.

most groovy, positive feedback for CrashPrime. Everything arrived quickly and in as-described condition. <3333

Positive feedback for xaosslug. Was understanding of a snow storm delay in shipment. Glad everything moved quickly once it hit the mail. Hope you enjoy the Vita!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Crap for Sale. Prices are negotiable. Discount if you buy multiple things. I'll accept Paypal for payments, or I'd be willing to trade for games on my want lists.

Not listed below, because I'm not 100% sure if I want to sell it, is one of the Pink Mondo Drive Soundtrack LPs. It was opened to see if it was Pink, but hasn't been played. If someone is interested PM me and we can try to figure something out.

Saturn
- Saturn Bomberman (US, missing manual). $55/shipped
- Galactic Attack (US, missing manual but has front page). $20/shipped
- King of Fighters '95, '96, '97 w/ 1 MB RAM cart (Japanese, complete). $30/shipped
- NiGHTs... Into Dreams longbox + 3D controller (US, complete). $35/shipped
- Street Fighter Collection (US, complete. Disc 2 has cracks on the inner center plastic ring on the CD, PM for more details) $40/shipped
I would consider trades of any of the above, my complete US copy Guardian Heroes, and my disc & case only copy of Albert Odyssey towards games on my Saturn want list linked below. PM me if you want to try to work out a trade.

NES
- Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (cart only, very good condition). $15/shipped
- Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (cart only, very good condition). $20/shipped
- Mega Man 2 (cart only, ex-rental with marker & stickers on cart). Pending
- Tecmo Super Bowl (cart only, very good condition). $15/shipped
Buy all three games for $40/shipped.

DS
- Knights in the Nightmare (DS, complete with outer box & soundtrack). $30/shipped

GBA
- Metal Slug Advance (GBA, complete). $20/shipped

GameCube
- Super Monkey Ball 1 & 2 (Players Choice versions, complete). $15/shipped for both

PSX
- Brave Fencer Musashi (Complete, VG condition). $25/shipped
- Metal Gear Solid (Original Black Label release I purchased on launch day). $20/shipped
- SaGa Frontier II (Complete, good condition). $20/shipped

Etc.
- Logitech T650 Wireless Touchpad for Windows (Like new condition, only used for a week). $30/shipped

- Robotron 2084 Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $10, code will be PM'd.
- Uno Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $4, code will be PM'd.
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Steam Code (Would prefer to trade for another game, but will sell for Paypal). $4, code will be PM'd.

I'll buy you Adventure Time new from Amazon and have it shipped to your house via 2-day for Monster Hunter 3... would you be interested?
I would rather hold out for both RE:R and Adv Time or just MK7, if at all possible. Adv Time is an extremely short game and has hit $10 before. My top priority is MK7, though.

SUPERMEGA GAME SALE

****Here is the link to the googledoc with my games on it.****

How to use the doc:
Tabs at the bottom list each system in chronological order of release
Listing of every game in my collection
Make an offer on something you see
Red line means the item is sold!

Notes: I had an incident where I lost a large portion of the things collector's want, like boxes and instructions. The family was trying to help me move and organize and THREW THEM AWAY. So ask if everything is included with an item or not. Not everything is for sale and this is also me making inventory of my games collection, but all offers are welcome. I'm feeling terribly unsentimental right now.

If you want to see a picture of an item, PM me.

What's in the doc:
NES
SNES
PLAYSTATION
GAMEBOY/GAMEBOY COLOR
VIRTUAL BOY
NINTENDO 64
DREAMCAST
PLAYSTATION 2
GAMEBOY ADVANCE
GAMECUBE
XBOXEN
DS
PSP
XBOXEN 360
PLAYSTATION 3
WII
3DS

I HAVE NOW ADDED STRATEGY GUIDES. REJOICE.

Coming soon: Collectibles! Prices!

Right now, I do not have the time to price everything. How I will determine pricing, probably, is to look for recently sold eBay and Amazon listings and hit around that ballpark.

Once my move is over, I can consider international shipping (you eat the extra cost). Right now, I don't want to ship and put a return address on there that I won't be at soon. I accept PayPal right now and Amazon Payments in the near future (setting it up). Please allow some patience in your transaction. I am moving, getting a new vehicle, and in a very busy period at work right now. Don't message me if you're expecting very quick turn around, it just ain't gonna happen right now. But don't worry, none of this stuff is going anywhere. (I hope.)

A few items from every system that you can find in there:
Christmas Nights
Astal

Radiant Historia
Aliens Infestation
Hoshigami Remix

Tales of the World Radiant Mythology

Capcom vs. SNK 2 EO
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Phantom Dust

Enchanted Arms
Nier

Dark Souls (Asian version)
Disgaea 4

Monster Hunter Tri
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Xenoblade Chronicles

Skies of Arcadia Legends
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Megaman X Command Mission

Lufia The Ruins of Lore
Pokemon Emerald
Tales of Phantasia

Mars Matrix
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Street Fighter III: Third Strike

Ogre Battle 64
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Banjo-Kazooie

Tales of Destiny 2

Final Fantasy III
Lufia II Rise of the Sinistrals
Breath of Fire

Karnov
Rush'N Attack
Little Nemo Dream Master

.hack // BUNDLEBUNDLEBUNDLE (I prefer the bundle but will entertain selling singles. Selling individually drastically impacts the possibility of selling the remaining titles, though)
Infection - $17
Mutation - $80 (Sealed)
Outbreak - $35
Quarantine - $135 (Sealed)
Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter
Shadow Hearts Covenant
Suikoden III-V
Star Ocean Til The End of Time

I'm also looking to make a couple trades. I have a Steam copy of DarkSpore (great diablo clone with evolution emphasis) that I'd like to trade for a copy of Evoland or a copy of Sword of the Stars: The Pit or a copy of La-Mulana. I'd love to find an interested party.

Anyone remember that Final Fantasy VI very special statue I had up before? I'm still trying to sell it. Pic Pic
I'm also selling some PSOne Sony Official LCS Screens and a Beatmania controller mint in box with the game. Ugh, I want to list more, but it's a massive pain digging it all out to catalog it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom