• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumhead

Banned
(Posted for new page and made minor amendments to the listing..)

Selling

A White Nintendo 3DS XL from the UK.

Has Monster Hunter 3, Mario Kart 7, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Donkey Kong Country Returns on the system. I also have a registered copy of Animal Crossing on the way from the So Many Games promotion in Europe, the code to which will be emailed/PM'd to the buyer once it lands in my inbox. The console currently has the default 4GB memory card.

Only recently bought. Is in great condition and comes fully boxed. Quite reluctant to sell but something has come up and I could do with a sale.

Looking for around £200 for the console, the 4 installed games (plus Animal Crossing) and a charger.

M3z_

Steam/Origin/Uplay codes

Bioshock Infinite $20 (1 of them)

Official_cover_art_for_Bioshock_Infinite.jpg

Far Cry Blood Dragon $5 (1 of them) Uplay

far-cry-3-blood-dragon-cheats.jpg

Tomb Raider $15 (2 of them)

m_tombraider_03.jpg

RoKKeR

WTS: EVGA GeForce GTX 570 1280 MB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 2DVI-I/Mini-HDMI

Price: Currently asking for $125. After looking at completed listings on Ebay, I've found that $125 is below the average selling price.

Looking to sell my trusty GTX 570. This has been a great card for me, and still destroys most games on high to max settings. Just recently I've been playing through Metro: Last Light on high settings at 50-60fps, and can hold at 60fps on BF3 at High. It really is a fantastic mid range card. I have had the card since 2011, but I don't PC game as often as I'd like so I'd say it has less than average use given the time of ownership. Let me know if you're interested!

Pics:

Disclaimer: The original packaging is NOT included, card only!

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
SOLD

Trying to sell my beloved Panasonic Q for some gaming money. Includes everything in the picture plus the original box it came in. Does not come with the AV cables but those are easily replaceable.

One thing I must specifically point out, this Panasonic Q has a problem with the disc tray. Specifically, whatever was holding the disc drive in place, must have got damaged during shipping as now If you move around the system, the disc drive is capable of lodging inwards into the system. it's not hard to put it back in place and it still works/reads discs and dvds just fine. I have limited knowledge since I can't open up the system myself, but you can hear parts move around if you hold the system. I want to say this is just from whatever was holding the disc drive but I cannot guarantee that is the only internal damage.

But I can say that I played a game just fine and it is still capable of playing region free and region 3 movies, so, it still works just fine. If someone would like to see a video of these (and the damage) feel free to message me and I will publicly post a youtube video of it.

My asking price is $260 or best offer. Paypal only. Will include shipping with the price. Buyer is responsible for paypal fees. Preferably shipping just to the U.S. Will insure and have signature required.

I have a 100% seller rating on ebay as well as some good feedback as a buyer on here. Feel free to ask me any more questions.

Edit: Here is a video of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gUQLAmVOlA&feature=youtu.be

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I just looked at the GameStop website and found one 90 miles away from me, The game pops up, you just have to keep checking their site. If you talk to a clerk, they'll offer to call and get games shipped to your store.
Fuck! I just saw one online but someone beat me by 7 min...I have to try again tomorrow morning. :'(

khaaan

WTS/WTT:I have a Steam Key for Darksiders 2 from the THQ Weekly Bundle that happened way back whenever. I don't know if I want anything in particular for it, I'd be fine with Humble Bundle 8 (Beat the Average). Open to alternative offers.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Anyone got a copy of Heavy Rain they are looking to sell or trade?

Have the following for trade or sale:

Persona 3 FES Great Condition
1200 MS Points Digital Code

Etzer

SELL/TRADE (Paypal payment. Price includes shipping within the U.S. I ship from CT.)

I'm selling my Level 5 Premium Silver and Premium Gold.
QokA8hUl.jpg

As far as I know, Silver was given away at TGS 2007 and Gold was available only at a Japanese rental shop.

Silver is complete with manual.
Gold is cart only (i have a boxed one, but I wanna keep that one).

I guess it could be good for collectors or Layton fans (each of them includes an exclusive side story called "Layton's London Holiday"). $15 for both (shipped) or trade for an eShop card/code
Edit: on hold

WTB:

Rockband 3 + Madcatz Stratocaster Guitar (PS3)

they must be in very gently used.. no buttons loose or damaged.

Offer me a price in a pm.. and of course I'm in Canada.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
EDIT: SOLD- Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker for Gamecube. Complete with Box, Manual, and Game. Mint condition. Non-players choice version.

I'm NeoGAF Gold!

Cheddahz

Banned
WTS:

I got these games a couple of months ago, but I recently got a Vita, so I doubt I'll ever go back to my PSP to play these again (not bad games, I really like Persona 3 and I like the Ys series, but I can't go back to playing a PSP). I can sell Ys Seven for $12 shipped and Persona 3 Portable for $15 shipped or I can sell both for $25 shipped

I'm also selling these items (sorry for no pictures)

Sonic Adventure (original copy and complete; has a Gamestop sticker on the back) - $12 shipped

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Official Guide: Collector's Edition (like new, only used once or twice) - $15 shipped

If you want to try to barter the price with me, we can work something out (maybe)

multivac

WTS: HIS Radeon HD 6950 2GB reference card, unlocked to 6970 shaders since I received it. Overclocks well and I've never seen it above 72C. Still have the box and all accessories.

Looking for $130 + shipping to the US, and PayPal gift if possible to avoid fees.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I don't know if this is the place for this, but I don't wanna create a new thread.

I have a 3DS XL (blue) in perfect condition that I no longer have the need for. It has screen protectors applied and has been well-kept since purchase since launch. The reason I no longer have the time for it is since I'm starting a surgical residency in three weeks. I've been contemplating selling it at GameStop for some quick cash, but given the amount of digital games I have on it, I thought I'd offer it to a fellow GAFfer first.

I totally bought this. When it arrives, I'll give proper feedbacks!

didamangi

Have:
- Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes steam key $2.5
- Cargo Commander steam key $2
- Demigod steam key $2
- Magicka steam key $2
- Grotesque Tactics 2 steam key $2
- Grotesque Tactics steam key $1
- Geneforge Saga steam key $1
- Nuclear Dawn steam key $1
- Pid steam key $1

Want:
Paypal

AwRy108

WTB: The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing (Steam) for a good price

HAVE: PayPal; Amazon Payments

AM: NeoGAF Plat. Buyer :)

Please PM me with offers. Thanks!

WTB: US Classic Edition (the first printing box that says "Genesis") version of Pier Solar. Can be open but must be complete. Will pay $200. I am GAF Gold.

asdad123

WTB: ipad 4 16gb wifi

Looking to buy one for my dad for Father's Day. Trying to keep it under $380 (apple sells a refurb 4th gen for $420)

Codes for sale: I'm NeoGaf Gold!

Xbox 360:
Skyrim code - $15
Transformers: War for Cybertron code - $7
Borderlands DLC All 4 - $5 for all 4 or $2 each.
FarCry 3 online pass - $1
Sony PS3:
Sony All Stars online Pass - Free!

Ultraviolet/Digital Copy codes for:
True Blood Season 5 Digital Copy - $9
Steven Spielbergs ET UV and/or digital copy code - $3
Taken 2 UV code - $3

Willing to sell my soul to get Harvest Moon on SNES. Along with R-Type III and Breath of Fire II. Please PM if you are willing to sell/trade! (prefer cart only in good shape) Thanks!

N64: Prefer CIB
Kirby 64

Sega Saturn:
Panzer Dragoon Saga

For trade, I have:

Sealed Metroid Prime Trilogy
Sealed Diablo III CE
Mario Party 2
Secret of Mana
Secret of Evermore
Cannon Spike

Status