• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

erila

Neo Member
Hi all.

First post in this thread. I hope this is the best thread to post this in.

I have $100 in my Amazon.com gift certificate balance, and I desperately need Paypal cash.

If anyone wants anything bought from Amazon.com (Steam keys best so I can just PM you the code), let me know what you're after and how much you'd offer via Paypal for them.

Thanks.

AwRy108

PayPal gifts and trades considered. I have positive feedback.

Have (Steam keys):

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Deluxe - $6
Civilization V: Gods & Kings - $5
The Stronghold Collection - $5
Victoria II - $5
Red Faction: Guerrilla - $5
Red Faction: Armageddon - $5
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine - $5
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl - $5
Majesty 2 Collection - $4
Warlock: Master of the Arcane - $4
Majesty Gold HD - $2

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Far Cry 3
Rayman Origins
I Am Alive
L.A. Noire Complete
LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga & Clone Saga
LEGO Batman 2
LEGO Lord of the Rings
LEGO Harry Potter 1-4 / 5-7
LEGO Indiana Jones 1 & 2
Deadlight
NiGHTS Into Dreams...
Overlord Complete Pack

Humble Bundle for Android #1 (BTA full link)
Humble Bundle for Android #3 (BTA full link)

In addition I have a $30 Target gift card I'd like to trade for a $30 Amazon gift card

GreenManGaming has LEGO Lord of the Rings (Steamworks) for $10.19, and you can use a this promo code to get another 20% off that price: GMG20-PJFEW-Y16HK

bjork

I bought a copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga from XLant in this thread for $100, the price is a STEAL for the game. I sold mine back in 2002 for around $275.

I'm not sure why they have different colored sleeves. I've read speculation that the black sleeves are from the 1st print run and the white from the 2nd. My original copy (which was purchased at launch) and the new one I have both have black sleeves.

I sold PDS (mine was black sleeves too) and Dragon Force together for $160 shipped, iirc. I think I sold my boxed Ninja Five-O in a lot with a bunch of other GBA stuff for like $35 shipped, etc etc. But, like I mentioned in another thread, I don't regret it so much. Owned stuff, played it and was done with it, or didn't play it ever. Might as well go to someone who'd get use from it.

I'm looking for a used wireless network adapter for the 360. Hoping to find one around $30-$35 used for a friend.

I know I'm very new here but I do have a good bit of feedback on cheapassgamer under the same name if anyone would need a reference on me.

I would obviously pay first and could do paypal or amazon.

Thanks

patientx

WTB, recently released NA 3DS games (code of princess etc..) , I am in Turkey so need international shipping. Can pay with paypal.

Want to sell/trade the following. looking for a neo geo pocket color, preferably with sonic pocket adventure (hoping to pay like $50ish, or some money and some trades, or a flat out trade). also interested in a game gear or lynx with any games, or a turbo grafix 16 with a game. note that i do not use paypal, but can use amazon payments.

Not specifically looking to sell the below just because I don't need money, I want some new handheld game stuff. Note that I know some of my stuff snt worth a ton so I'm more than willing to go multiple my things for one of yours. Just make an offer! Any handhelds that I trade for must be in decent shape, hopefully with no screen scratches.

The following are complete in box

Wii games
Animal crossing city folk
Fishing resort with box and fishing controller
Lego Indiana jones
Little kings story
Muramasa

360 games
Bioshock
Bioshock 2 CE

3ds games:
Spirit Camera

Ps1 games:
Mega man legends

Ps2 games:
Metal gear solid essentials collection

GameCube games:
007 night fire
Final fantasy crystal chronicles
Lego Star Wars
Metroid prime
Nhl hitz 2003
Simpsons hit and run

Atari 2600 games:
ET (sealed)

The following are cartridge only

N64 games:
jet force Gemini
Nfl quarterback club 98
Hybrid heaven

Gba (will come in a blank ds style case) games:
Crash bandicoot huge adventure
Harvest moon friends of mineral town (manual included)
The incredibles
Kim possible: drakkens demise
Splinter cell
Simpsons hit and run
Sponge bob square pants
Winx club

Virtual boy game:
Mario tennis

WTS

Wii U
Nintendo Land $30 *Brand New*
Scribblenauts Unlimited $30 *Only Played Once*

3DS
Tetris Axis $13 *Used*

Vita
4GB Vita memory card $7

I remember two posters here selling their copies of PDS last July/Aug but couldn't get either down to the $200 mark(not that I blame them) haha.

Kudos to the guy here who sold it for $100. Never understood why people sell stuff on here with ebay prices.

I'm going to edit this post here later to list some games for sale!

AwRy108

I remember two posters here selling their copies of PDS last July/Aug but couldn't get either down to the $200 mark(not that I blame them) haha.

Kudos to the guy here who sold it for $100. Never understood why people sell stuff on here with ebay prices.

Didn't you just contradict yourself here?

Xbox 360 Slim 4gb Model -- $140 (only 4 months old perfect condition, original box, would consider a ps3 trade if it was a newer model and i would pay the difference since this is a cheaper model)
Microsoft xbox 360 320gb HD -- $60 (works great 4 months old sold for $100 brand new)
Skies of Arcadia (dreamcast) -- $50 (no major scratches a few super light superficial scratches)
Sega Dreamcast -- $30 (works perfectly still just made sure and ran it for a while. Included 2 controllers, AV/AC cords, VGA adapter, 7 Virtual Memory Cards, and 1 Sega rumble brick)

PM if interested.

Neverfade

Want: Original Xbox, good condition only. Just need 1 controller.

Will buy or have a Dreamcast with three controllers and a VMU to trade.

Also still selling 3G Vita w/ 4gb memory card and launch bundle hard case. Has had a screen protector since it came out of the box. Believe I have an extra I can send along with it. 200 shipped?

SmokeMaxX

Want: TTT2 and CoD: Black Ops 2 for Wii U. I can give $25 each (includes shipping). Mostly for those that want to offload their copies and get better prices than Gamestop/Best Buy will give them.
PM me if you have either or both games.

Hightower

Banned
WTB:
Games:
Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition (Wii U)

If you have one that you can part with for a decent price, please let me know. If you want, I can give you my 360 copy of Arkham City as well.

Toys:
Marvel Universe Masterworks Galactus (19")
marvel-universe-galactus-19-inch.jpg

Loose or in box, I dont care.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WTB DmC Steam codes, need 2. Even 1 will make me a happy dude. Bought one the other day here for $30, looking for the same price. Paypal. PM me if you have one to offload, or even 2.

Yuripaw

Banned
Selling:

Red 3DS XL System - complete with box and manual, but no club nintendo codes.
This has actually been a bit of a tough sell for me, because as some of you know, eshop purchases are linked to systems, not accounts. I have made some eshop purchases on this system, and as such, it kinda raises the value of the system, but also narrows potential buyers for me.

Eshop purchases include the following games: Mario Kart 7, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Punch-out! VC, Metroid 2 VC, and Twin Bee 3D.

I also have the following DS games I'd be interested in selling with the system at a discounted rate: Pokemon Black (complete), Pokemon Black 2(complete), Dragon Quest IV(cart only), Dragon Quest V(complete), Dragon Quest VI(cart only).

For the system by itself, I was hoping to get $175
For the system and all the DS games, I was hoping to get $225. If you're only interested in some games, let me know.

rj118

Steam keys for sale:

Serious Sam 3: BFE $5
Trine 2 $6
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet $5
Dungeon Defenders $3

Or all four for $15

Looking to sell:

PS Vita (Black) + everything else that comes in the box
Playstation All Stars Battle Royal Vita download code
3 Months PS+
4 GB memory card

Price for the bundle - $110 shipped (Paypal) (I won't sell parts individually)

Warning: The Vita has a damaged screen. It is still a fully functional unit, however there is a small section of the screen that does not work properly. The following link is a video I made showing off the damage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfD1dpCSl0E

th3dude

All prices shipped to lower 48 US with tracking
(All complete, like new, in box)
(Please feel free to make an offer)

Xbox 360
Fallout 3 - $10
Fallout: New Vegas - $10
Modern Warfare 2 - $8
COD: Black Ops - $10

PS3
Demons Souls (Black label) - $15

Bluray
The Dark Knight - Two Disc Special Edition (digital copy code should be unused) - $7

Verizon LTE Samsung Galaxy Nexus 32GB - $250 OBO
  • Like new. Used for a couple months.
  • No scratches or marks
  • All original packaging (except headphones)
  • Comes with stock battery/cover and extended battery/cover
  • Comes with Incipio thin case

Arla

PS2: - GrimGrimmoire - New/Sealed - $25

360: - Project Gotham 4 - Used/Good - $10.

GBA - Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone - Used/Good- $18

DS: - From the Abyss - New/Sealed - $15.

Steam: - Ys: The Oath in Felghana - Trade for VtM:B

Other: - Club Nintendo Zelda Posters - "Used"/Good - $25 - Two SS posters from the SS set and the WW poster from the original Zelda set.
- Logitech Dual Action - Used/Good - Wires slightly visible at the top but in great physical condition - $18

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Positive for renjility as always - a pleasure, and quick!

goldenpp72

Very Positive feedback for Dog Problems, he sent the stuff in a very big, very padded box and the stuff looked immaculate truly. Good deal and very great with communication. I wouldn't usually take pictures of stuff, but because of it being like -10 degrees outside, the contents of the box hitting the warm air made the stuff fog so I took it all apart to air out so it couldn't be damaged. So here is my haul from him :p

20130121_162027.jpg

Hi Gaf! I'm looking to buy a copy of Tales of Vesperia for 360. I'm willing to pay $50 Canadian for it. I live in the Greater Toronto Area if that helps. I've called up pretty much every store that sells games and cannot find it at all

+1 mega positive feedback for KoreanBarbecue. Gamecube component cable came in great shape. Also a PS2 game which he described as "great" was actually still sealed! Rock on. Thanks again!!

Anyone with a neglected Wii looking to unload some Wii points/gift some games at a reasonable dicount? I'd like to flesh out my VC collection, but the lack of sales for the service is killing me. Payment via paypal, and I'm Neogaf Gold on the feedback list. Just shoot me a PM, and thanks in advance!

catabarez

170977925604 - Warhammer 40K: Space Marine *Steam* PC game
170977938441 - Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution *STEAM* PC game
170977944506 - Company of Heroes - Tales of Valor *Steam* PC game
170977952068 - Red Faction Guerrilla *STEAM* PC game
170977964212 - Darksiders PC game. Requires *STEAM*
170977982199 - MX vs ATV Reflex PC *STEAM* game
170977989999 - DarkSiders 2 PC game. requires *STEAM*
170977995166 - HOMEFRONT for PC game. requires *steam*
170978000717 - Supreme Commander for PC, requires *STEAM*
170978007937 - Company of Heroes: Game Of The Year for PC, requires Steam

will sell all for cheap