• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered. NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence!

Have (Steam keys):

7Q4ijTi.png

Darksiders - $4

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon (2 in stock) - $4

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Don't Starve
Kentucky Route Zero
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Dust: An Elysian Tail
The Swapper
Gunpoint

Humble Bundle for Android #3 (BTA full link)

tigerin

Wts: blue nintendo 3ds xl- $180 shipped and in US only.

It's in good conditions just like new. No obo since I'm still using it and also waiting for the pokemon games.

Includes Shipping within US.

Factory Sealed Playstation 1 Games
Bust a Groove $125
Silent Hill Black Label $210
Tomb Raider 3 Black Label $25
Twisted Metal 3 Black Label $25

NBA Jam TE $10
Sonic 3 $23

Super Famicom controller $14

Gamecube Disc Cases $12 Each

Warcraft Battle Chest $9

Super Mario Advance $20

Manuals. PM me 1 or a selection and I will get back to you with a price.

Breath of Fire map $11

Beth Cyra

WTS. Open to Offers, and trades. PM if interested, or would like pictures of any items.

Mega Man X2 and Mega Man X3 SNES (carts only) - Both work perfectly, and are in good overall condition. A name is on the back of the carts from a stupid kid when they were bought. 135$ or Trade for a Pink 3DS XL

The Last Story - LE with CD, Brand New Sealed. 40$

Pandora's Tower - Brand New Sealed. 40$

Mario Tennis 3DS - Great Condition. Would prefer to trade for Persona 4 Golden.

Misc

Wing Gundam EW Online Limited Edition Robot Damashii - 85$

Kak.efes

Trading: Digital download code for Crysis on PSN (priced at $20 still for some godforsaken reason)

Will accept anything steam related (preferably something that's compatible with my Mac). FTL would be divine.

StMeph

Positive seller feedback for xelios, for the fastest reply and delivery I've ever received from this thread. Excellent deal.

coopolon

Trading: Digital download code for Crysis on PSN (priced at $20 still for some godforsaken reason)

Will accept anything steam related (preferably something that's compatible with my Mac). FTL would be divine.

You can get ftl for 2.50 on their website right now and it gives you a steam code. Just thought I would let you know in case you dont get any offers.

GulAtiCa

WTS
*Paypal Only
*I ship from the United States, and will ship anywhere in the world.
*Shipping is $2 per item (unless otherwise noted). International shipping will be calculated.
*I will negotiate the prices, so feel free to offer.
*All games are NTSC and complete(manual + box/case) unless otherwise stated, also assume it's used unless I say otherwise.
*You can view pictures here: Gallery

Nintendo 3DS
Code of Princess - CIB with the Visual CD/artbook as well as the box - $30
Paper Mario Sticker Star - $20
Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance - $25
Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins - $25
Shifting World - $15
Crush 3D - $15

Nintendo DS
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars - $8
Final Fantasy IV - $15

Nintendo Wii U
Darksiders II - $20
Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition - $20

Nintendo Wii
Monster Hunter Tri - $10

Playstation 3
Final Fantasy XIII - $10

Sega Saturn:
Virtua Cop - disk only - $2

Nintendo Club Codes (North America only, no shipping obviously)
Crush 3D - $1
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D - $3
Lego City Undercover - The Chase Begins - $3

WTB

Game Systems
*They don't need to be working or have games, but how much I will pay for them will obviously go down, so keep in mind. I will mark the systems I do wish to work with [prefer functional]
*They must be in good condition, looks wise. Even if they don't work, I highly value how it looks.
*Please PM me if you have any of these for sale/trade with your price.

Atari 5200
Atari 7800
Atari Jaguar
Commodore 64
TurboGrafx-16 [prefer functional]
Neo Geo AES [prefer functional]
Magnavox Odyssey
Magnavox Odyssey 2

TrounceX

WTS

Achieva Shimian qh270-lite monitor:
This is one of those Korean 1440p IPS monitors. I bought 3 of them last fall to use in surround, but I never motivated myself to spend the money on sufficient GPU's to run them. $300

Astro A40's w/Mixamp:
2012 edition so it has the upgraded earpads. Sounds great and works perfectly. Comes with all the included cables + optical audio. $125

Xbox 360 Slim 4gb w/120gb HDD:
Comes with 2 black controllers, and all the included cables. $125

I have a hookup so Shipping is included!

I have good pictures of everything if you're interested, just PM me.

Crayons

Banned
Mass Effect memorabilia

My friend is a huge Mass Effect fan and his birthday is coming up, if anyone has some interesting Mass Effect related items please PM me.

JoeFenix

Looking for some PS games

-Galerians PS1
-Gungrave (the original, not overdose)
-Ace Combat 4-5-ZERO

Must be willing to ship to Canada, complete no greatest hits please.

Want To Trade

Have

(Origin)

The Saboteur
Mirror's Edge
Bulletstorm
Mercenaries 2: World In Flames

(Steam)
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
English Country Tune
Intrusion 2

Want

(Steam)

The Orange Box
Portal 2
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Or let me know what you have, I'm interested in everything.

Siyou

I'm looking to buy a decent laptop (prefer quad-core). I'm willing to pay around $400 for a decent setup (I don't intend for it to be amazing, by any means...) for playing LoL and perhaps some other games as well as video editing. I don't have much more than $400.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Looking to trade Dishonored on PC. Would like in return Farcry 3 on PC.

Steam key available right now. UK only.

PM if interested.

dishonored.jpg

I'm looking to buy Pokémon cards (from the trading card game), but I'm particularly interested in 1st Edition cards, especially from the original Base Set, Jungle, Fossil, and Team Rocket sets. I'm looking only for English cards, and I'm basically a collector (yeah... nerdy, I know) so I'm especially interested in cards in mint or near-mint condition.

If you have anything like this, or think you might, shoot me a PM and we'll work out a deal! I have tons of eBay feedback and quite a bit on NeoGAF as well.

For Sale: A pink, original GameBoy Advance (Model # AGB-001). Works and is in good shape with only very, very minor cosmetic wear. I'm thinking ~$10-15 shipped depending on your location. Also have a GCN/GBA link cable for sale.

RkOwnage

For Sale:

Thumpback and Eyebrawl, Skylanders Giants, got them when I was looking to get the mini figures. They are complete in box and haven't been taken out of the bag. Looking for $12 each, or $20 for the both of them.

Paypal Gift only! PM for more info/interest

I'm looking for the following PS1 games. I am also interested in their cases or manuals if you don't have the games.

Brigandine (disc only is fine)
Klonoa
Misadventures of Trone Bonne
Rhapsody
Tales of Destiny

For Sale: HT Omega Claro Halo PCI sound card

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829271004

29-271-005-02.jpg

The card is in flawless condition and works perfectly. The only reason I'm selling it is because I upgraded my motherboard only to find out it doesn't have a PCI slot. I guess in 2013 that's not a given anymore. So now I'll need to find a PCIe replacement.

This card is amazing for gaming and music, and I used it to power a pair of Ultrasone HFI's. I loved the combination and I'm sad to get rid of it.

The sale includes all of the original packaging, wires (never used any of them), documentation and driver cd.

$120 shipped to anywhere in the US.

Fox Mulder

Selling:
GC - The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker (Black Label) $35
GC - Pikmin (Black Label) $15
GC - official silver controller $15

Black Retron 3 $40

Everything in good condition and complete, I can post photos later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom