• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Games for sale:

Pro evolution soccer 2011 3DS - complete $7

Zelda OoT 3DS- complete $25 shipped

Eye pet PS3 $5 shipped or $20 shipped with the camera

Ninja Gaiden dragon sword NDS (JPN) complete $7 shipped

I think I'm still on the GAF gold list. Haven't sold in a while.

PayPal or amazon points are fine

WTB:
PS points
Halo 1/2 for the Mac
Xbox 360 pc controller

hlhbk

Positive feedback for Bii. I bought his MW3 Steam key from him. Great seller!

On a side note I have seen in this thread people say they are Neogaf Gold. What is Neogaf Gold?

On a side note I have seen in this thread people say they are Neogaf Gold. What is Neogaf Gold?
Neogaf Gold is a seller rating that means they have many many positive feedbacks and you should feel secure in doing any form of business with them.

SiDCrAzY

Just to elaborate on what TricksterLoki already said.

According to the feedback list:

Users with 10 positive buyer or seller feedback are listed as NeoGAF Plus Buyers and Sellers (marked as PB and PS). They are truly class people you want to do business with.

Users with 50 positive buyer or seller feedback are listed as NeoGAF Gold Buyers and Sellers (marked as GB and GS). They've done a ton of transactions and have lots of positive feedback to show for it.

Users with 150+ positive total feedback are listed as NeoGAF Platinum traders (marked by Pt). They are the cream of the crop; there shouldn't even be a doubt in your mind to do business with them.

Amagon

WTS: Ouya (new) - $95 obo

I received the Ouya a month back, open the package to see what it looks like and put in back in the box. Haven't used it at all and everything is still new in box. Looking to sell it shipped, $95 obo.

dab0ne

Resident Evil 6
Tomb Raider
DMC
Hitman Absolution
Bioshock Infinite

If you have any of these please let me know and PM me an offer. thanks.

addyb

Any UK gafer have a copy of Rune factory 3 for the DS they want to part ways with? I can throw in Trauma Center: Under the Knife as part trade if interested.

Also, I have sizable Wonderswan Color and NGPC collections that could be worth anywhere from 250-700 a piece. Please, if you are SERIOUSLY interested (as in, could pay that amount if it was what you wanted, or had interest, etc), PM me and I will catalogue or go through it with you.

In addition, I have some uncommon trade demos for a lot of older and semi recent Atlas games (think Megaten) that are not for resale, dev/review copies only and have "special" disc art, though not of the game. Those that know what these are and may be interested are welcome to contact me, but again, specialty item.

Also, I have some older promotional posters from Japan, never used. Games like Rockman Zero, Viewtiful Joe, Castlevania, Fatal Frame, etc.. These are around 2'x3' posters, have a bit of writing like "Coming soon, XXXX yen, etc" written in Japanese. These are actual promo posters that would have been used or shipped to Japanese game shops circa Ps2 prime years. A lot of good IPs from there, but not really looking to open up and mess with these mint items unless I have some serious interest. Not sure what I'm looking to get, but throw something at me. No photos for the time being, again, don't like to tamp[er with the condition.

Here's a quick couple of images, trying to get rid of all of this - offers accepted. The Yuna figure has never been opened. This isn't a fire sale, but it all needs to go. Don't be afraid to PM me.

7fxKV4a.jpg

Some of the games I listed earlier, more coming, prices coming... offers entertained. Bitcoin, Paypal, Money Order, Cash, Silver.

8dCBccw.jpg

Working on more updates to the large list tonight.

suffah

Does maths and stuff
All Vita games and prices include shipping.

Lumines - Sealed - $15
Rayman Origins - $15
Mortal Kombat $12
Blazblue - Japanese - $10
Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Japanese Sold!

Added pictures to my list.

Shipping is not included. Payments through PayPal only. Not really accepting trades, but feel free to PM some offers.

Saturn

Disc Only:

Virtual On (netlink) - $10 - Condition good. Light scratching on the back. Does not effect play. DISC
Sega Rally (netlink) - $10 - Condition good. Light scratching on the back. Does not effect play. DISC
Sonic Jam - $6 - Condition good. Light scratching on the back. Does not effect play. DISC

Missing spine card (OBI):

Soukyugurentai Otokuyo (JP) - $20 - Not mint. The shiny side of the disc is fine, but the label side has some light nicks. A tiny bit of light shines through, but I wouldn't say it's rotting. I have owned this disc for years and it was this way when I bought it. Still plays fine and I'm sure it has plenty of years left. But that is the reason for the low price. FRONT, BACK, DISC, DISC

Complete:

Hyper Duel (JP) - $200 - Condition very good. Regular use wear. Plays great, looks great! It's time for me to let go of Hyper Duel. I'm in a situation where I can't play my older systems and I don't see that changing for probably another year. It's time for someone else to enjoy it. FRONT, BACK

Dreamcast

Disc Only:

Power Stone 2 - $25 - Condition good. Light scratching on the back. Does not effect play. DISC
Zero Gunner 2 (JP) - $40 - Condition very good. Usual wear for a game this age. DISC

Missing spine card (OBI):

Mark of the Wolves (JP) - $20 - Condition very good. Almost mint. FRONT, BACK

Disc and back insert only (no manual):

King of Fighters 99 Dream Match (JP) - $10 - Condition good. Light scratching on the back. Does not effect play. DISC, BACK

Complete:

Mars Matrix - $40 - Like new. FRONT, BACK

US buyers only please.

Bii

Positive feedback for hlhbk. Sold a COD:MW3 Steam Key and payment was received promptly. Thanks again! :)

WTS:
-Red 3DS XL
-Resident Evil: Revelations
-Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy
-Circle Pad Pro XL
-Charger
-Giant AR Card (Will have to ship separately)
-Club Nintendo Bag (Red)
-16gb Class 10 SD Card

Games on the 3DS:
-Crimson Shroud
-Dr. Mario Express
-Super Mario 3D Land
-Tetris Axis

Also, I have 545 Club Nintendo points. If there's something you want to order to sweeten the deal, let me know.

Everything is in excellent condition and works great. The stylus is chewed on a bit, but that's the only flaw with any of it.

I would like around $250 for the bundle. I'd be willing to sell just the 3DS XL (plus the games on the system) and pouch for $180.
Ticket To Ride + 1910 Expansion -$44
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (PS3) -$22
The Boondocks Season 1 and 2 (DVD) -$24
Breaking Bad Season 1, 2, and 3 (DVD) -$26
Hot Shots Golf World Invitational -$8
Lord of The Rings Trilogy (Blu-ray) -$48
Audio-Technica ATR-6550 Video Camera Condenser Shotgun Microphone -$34

Shipping included in the price. Willing to take a few bucks off if you buy multiple items.

Want:
Paypal (Please pay the fee if you don't want to gift payment)

NeoGAF Plus +2, 100% on CAG and eBay.

Wtt/s

Gameboy Micro & Megaman & Bass

Willing to trade for ps2 games, dont have preference just show me what ya got.

Would sell for $80 Shipped or best offer.

Amazon payments only.

Also have a phat ps2 that powers on but displays no video or audio. Dont even know if it would suddenly work if that were fixed. Selling it for parts if interested. I dunno...20 bux?

Pm if interested.

Cactus

Banned
Selling a like new copy of Last of Us. $50 shipped to US/Canada. Online code included. I'm selling the game for someone else, so the price is firm.

Also available for local pickup. I'm in Toronto, Canada.

Selling a Kinect Sensor - $40.00 shipped

Comes with Kinect Sports and Kinect Adventures, and I am attempting to locate a DLC copy of Dance Central 2 that I would throw in as well. PM for Details. Works only on Slim 360

BraXzy

I'm looking to buy Fallout New Vegas, would anyone like to go half with me for another game? This is the link: http://www.getloadedgo.com/

Two games for £10 so if you would like one of the others, let me know, I'll buy it then swap the second game for £5 on paypal? PM me

th3dude

WTB PS+

Now that I'm back online after moving, I want to get my PS+ back so I can have my free games back.

Anyone selling subs? Willing to buy either 3 month or 1 year. Have PayPal funds. PM me!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
WTS:

Super Mario All-Stars Limited Edition (Wii) - $50
Eternal Darkness(GameCube)

US only. Paypal gift. Or amazon payments. Pm with any questions you may have.

LQX

WTB: Cheap as possible. I'm in NY.
Einhander - PS1
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 - PS3
Soul Calibur V - PS3
Resistance: Burning Skies
Street Fighter X Tekken
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Declassified

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom