• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want:
Animal Crossing Edition 3DS XL
Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition (PS3)
Street Fighter IV Collector's Edition (PS3)
Street Fighter x Tekken Special Edition (PS3)
Video Game Figures (Female)
Paypal

Have:
PS2 - Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
PS3 - Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition (Missing Instruction Manual)
PSP - Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Metal Slug Anthology
GC - Tales of Symphonia
Wii - Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Paypal

'NeoGAF Plus' Seller, multiple positive feedback as a Buyer
Must be willing to ship to Canada, I only ship to Canada & US.

Darknight

Looking for paypal GIFT please. Will ship with delivery confirmation any physical items. Price includes shipping.

WTS:

[1x] The Last of Us - (Mint, incl. Online code + Sights and Sounds Pre-Order DLC) - $50
[1x] $20 USA PSN Code - $20 (1:1 trade for paypal - instant delivery)

Can ship before the holiday. Let me know.

Bii

Selling the following. Prices include shipping within the US. I do ship internationally but additional shipping costs will be added to my prices.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black with original box/documents (Club Nintendo code/serial registration has been used), AR cards, charge cable and the charge dock. The unit is in great shape, very minor scratches on the touch screen from normal gameplay. It comes with the Toshiba 2GB SD card and a NYKO Powerpak+ (it's currently installed on there but I can take it off prior to shipping). I'm the original owner of this 3DS. I'm willing to sell it for $125 shipped or best offer.

Xbox Steel Battalion + Green-button controller + Lines of Contact (complete with controller, pedals and box, outerbox has some wear to it) - $140
Original 8GB Xbox Halo Special Edition w/power cord, A/V cables and accompanying 'S' Controller (does not come in original box) - $85
Or buy both for $215

PS2 - Gitaroo Man (complete) - $22
Wii U - Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (complete) - $25
Wii U - Wii U Pro Controller (Black, complete with box) - $35
Wii U - Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper (complete) - $24
PS1 - Dragon Warrior 7 with Official Prima Strategy Guide (complete) - $60
Hauppauge HD PVR 1212 - $70

Amazon.com exclusive Gold Flameslinger Skylanders (new, complete in retail packaging) - $23

Also, Nike Air Max Classic BW (Nintendo Edition) - Size 10.5. Never worn. Comes in original box but I do not have the paper dividers that were on the inside. Does NOT come with the NES shown below. Looking for $100 or best offer.

4261725876_913b1553be_z.jpg

Voidguts

WTS (prices include shipping+tracking via USPS, US only please - Paypal Gift accepted)

(PS3) The Last of Us - Online Pass (game not included, not a Season Pass) - $5
(PS3) Castlevania - Lords of Shadow - $18
(PS3) Blur - $18
(360) Skate 2 - $13

all games are in great condition and come with case & manuals. PM if interested.

Grief.exe

Looking to expand my DS collection

WTB

Radiant Historia
Chrono Trigger
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
The World Ends With You
Rune Factory 3

Also looking for Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town

Bumping. Is this allowed?

Borman

Leading Jockey SNES / SFC Prototype

Asking Price : 200$

Comes with the retail box and manual (at least, they are retail as far as I can tell).

Cant comment on the differences since the game is far more text heavy than I imagined it would be.

IrcktBV.jpg

ICmptgV.jpg

zulux21

I have two random things for sale (will take paypal or amazon credit and open to interesting offers.)
ultraviolet code for adventure time season 1 I really haven't a clue what this is worth if interested just make me an offer.

code for class of heroes 2 looking to get 16.75 for it (aka 33% off) I ended up getting two copies of the physical edition but don't have a need for two digital codes. I waited a bit to sell this as I didn't want to cannibalize any release sales by offering a copy cheaper than the PSN, but it's been out for almost a month now so anyone that was likely to buy it at release likely already did.

SRTtoZ

WTB Nvidia 680 GTX 2GB.

Preferably MSI Twin Forzr but it doesn't NEED to be.

I have paypal and I also have stuff for trade like:

PS3 80gb working since day 1
Uncharted series
The Last of Us
White PS Vita MINT no scratches with a bunch of games (physical)
Madcats MvC2 Fight Stick Tournament Edition (mint hardly used, with BOX) -PS3
Mortal Kombat 9 Official Fight stick, same mint hardly used - PS3

(I'm also up for selling these, PM me and we can talk, I can provide pics of everything, I have feedback here AND on ebay)

Reclaimer

For Sale: Tritton AX Pro 5.1 surround sound Dolby Digital headset with optical input.

http://www.trittonaudio.com/prod/axpro.asp

In very good condition with not much use, works great with any console with optical out. PM for photos, etc.

$50 + shipping.

TbDa9X.jpg

---------------------------------------

For sale: (This might be a stretch on Gaf, but the interests here are so diverse!)

Outlaw RR2150 Receiver -less than 50 hours use! Complete and in excellent condition.

2LQ1v.png

http://www.outlawaudio.com/products/rr2150.html

Awesome receiver for serious audiophiles. (Seriously, check out the reviews if you are interested! One of Stereophile's Editor Recommendations for 2012)

I love it, but it was meant for my office and I now need something a little smaller. Very lightly used, has all boxes, cables, remote, AM and FM antennas, and user manual. Would be a great receiver for vinyl (integrated phono amp!), cd, or iPod/PC (has a great USB port DAC!).

PM me, and we can talk price and I can send you photos ... I'll make you a great deal! I want this to go to a good home, so maybe there is someone here that would adopt her. I have 100% feedback on eBay.

Axis

Anyone selling Animal Crossing: New Leaf?

Just asking before I buy it at retail so let me know! Have paypal/amazon payments.

Bradach

Bought the Vinyl, don't need the digital download that came with it.

Will accept €6 / $7 Paypal (buyer pays fees)

DP.bmp

(brilliant album btw)

Petrie

Banned
I'm looking for 3DS download points and various titles including: OOT, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart, Mario Tennis and other offers. Also wouldn't mind a good deal on a regular 3DS for my g/f. This makes the color options much more liberal, I don't think she'd like the XL model due to the sheer size though.

Also looking for Skylanders figures, my girl has gotten into them and I'm interested in any deals I can get on them,

I have:

Skylanders Giants for 3DS with the portal (unused) and the Cynder and Tree Rex figures. Package is unused only missing the Punch Pop Fizz figurine my girl wanted from it.

1600 and 1200 MS point codes

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

PS3:
Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection like new, codes unused
Resistance: FoM

3DS:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Pilotwings Resort

Blue DSi with accesories

Persona 3 FES for PS2

Slim PS2 with 2 Logitech wireless controllers, a PS2 and PSX memory card, and other various accessories.

360 controllers available, including the Gears of War 3 limited edition

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

Cleaning house and trying to build my Skylanders and 3DS library, so let's help each other out!

Positive Feedback for ocadman, thanks for buying!

Still have all my other stuff for sale.

Is that No More Heroes for PS3 still available? I'm rather interested!
Yes, it's still available.

Hey guys I hate to beg but I'm coming up short on my bills this month. I need some help so I'm selling some games.

Prices include shipping and games are complete with case, manual, and game.

SELLING

• Wii U
  • ZombiU - $30
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted - $30
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - $30

PS3
  • No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise - $15
  • Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition [sealed] - $20
  • Assassin's Creed [Players choice] - $10

Either send Paypal Payment as a Gift or pay the Fees please I need the money ASAP because it takes a few days to move over to bank account.

Thanks!

Petrie

Banned
Hey guys I hate to beg but I'm coming up short on my bills this month. I need some help so I'm selling some games.

Prices include shipping and games are complete with case, manual, and game.

SELLING

• Wii U
  • ZombiU - $30
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted - $30
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - $30

PS3
  • No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise - $15
  • Little Big Planet 2 - $20
  • Assassin's Creed [Players choice] - $10

Either send Paypal Payment as a Gift or pay the Fees please I need the money ASAP because it takes a few days to move over to bank account.

Thanks!

Trying to genuinely help: if you need these to move quick like you say, you have to price them to move. For instance, right now on Amazon I can get a brand new Special Edition LBP2 shipped for the same price you are charging for a regular copy. Your WiiU games seem to be much cheaper via various re-sellers as well.

Maxim726X

Extra special feedback for ptown

Why? Because he basically just sold me stuff at a loss. The cost of shipping the item(s) exceeded (by almost double) what I paid.

He never said a word about it, either. Truly a good person, and a great asset to this community.

Thanks for a smooth transaction and I hope that you sell more stuff that I want!

sladeums

Selling a $20 Amazon.com credit code for $18.

PayPal gift, or you pay fees. Delivered via PM.
I have +2 Seller feedback here.
PM if interested.

Quake1028

For Sale:

vvFkLmm.jpg

MSI Hawk GeForce GTX 460 1GB
Perfect condition, no original packaging

Asking $65.00 shipped OBO, Paypal Gift or you pay fees, CONUS only.

wLuJlFJ.jpg

Seagate FreeAgent Go 320 GB USB 2.0 Portable External Hard Drive
P/N: 9KW2AG-502
Asking $25.00 shipped OBO, Paypal Gift or you pay fees, CONUS only.

51CuMC8UVgL._SY346_.jpg

Animal Crossing New Leaf Digital Guide Code - Redeem at www.primagames.com/acnewleaf - $4.00 Paypal Gift, code will be e-mailed

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Also have some games for sale......shipping is $2.50 first class per game. Paypal gift or you cover fees, CONUS only. Pics if you need them upon request.

PS3 GAMES
Dark Sector $5
Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazzard SEALED $6.50
NCAA Football 13 $12
Resistance: Fall of Man $4
Shaun White Skateboarding SEALED $4
Stuntman: Ignition $4
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas $4
UFC 2009 Undisputed $3.50
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune $4
Virtua Fighter 5 SEALED $9.50
WWE '13 $17

XBOX 360 GAMES
Viva Pinata Party Animals $3
Xbox Live Arcade Compilation Disc $3
Gears of War $8
PGR4 $3
Sega Superstars Tennis $3
Rockstar Table Tennis $3
King Kong $3
Viva Pinata $3
Big Bumpin'/Sneak King/PocketBike Racer $6.50 total

PS VITA GAMES
MLB 12: The Show $5
Hot Shots Golf $8.50

Istaerion

Positive Seller Feedback for sladeums!

User provided excellent communication as well as delivered his/her digital merchandise instantly & hassle free.

Trying to genuinely help: if you need these to move quick like you say, you have to price them to move. For instance, right now on Amazon I can get a brand new Special Edition LBP2 shipped for the same price you are charging for a regular copy. Your WiiU games seem to be much cheaper via various re-sellers as well.

I just realized that my copy of LBP2 is the special edition, thanks for pointing that out. :p

I realize that but people have not made offers either which they are free to do so. I just went by average prices on eBay completed listings. Also I include shipping in my prices. I sold my Move bundle for $40, shipping was $6 on it, so I only got $34.

AwRy108

I just realized that my copy of LBP2 is the special edition, thanks for pointing that out. :p

I realize that but people have not made offers either which they are free to do so. I just went by average prices on eBay completed listings. Also I include shipping in my prices. I sold my Move bundle for $40, shipping was $6 on it, so I only got $34.

Maybe clarify in your post that you're willing to look at reasonable offers--now that I know you're taking them, I'm actually going to look at your list a bit more closely.

Weekend Sale

Game: Sonic Hits Collection
Price: $4 (LIMITED SUPPLY - Reserve your copy now with PM!)

Selling at request - (Feel free to request other Steam games)

Game: PAYDAY 2 (Pre-Order incl. Loot Bag)
Price: $18 / $28 - Standard / Career Criminal Edition

Game: Company of Heroes 2
Price: $30 / $47 - Standard / Digital Collector's

Game: Total War: Rome II (Pre-Order incl. Reward)
Price: $35

Game: Saints Row IV (Pre-Order incl. Bonus)
Price: $37.50

Game: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
Price: $17.50

Game: Divinity: Dragon Commander (Pre-Order incl. Bonus)
Price: $16

Game: Europa Universalis IV (Pre-Order incl. Bonus)
Price: $22 / $24 - Standard / Digital Extreme

Game: Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World [DLC]
Price: $12

Game: Shadowrun Returns
Price: $14 / $19 - Standard / Deluxe

Game: DARK (incl. Strategy Guide)
Price: $18

Game: Ride to Hell: Retribution
Price: $20.50

Game: Joe Danger Bundle
Price: $16

Game: The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief
Price: $12.50

Game: Rogue Legacy Digital Deluxe
Price: $10

Game: Rise of the Triad (Pre-Order incl. Bonus)
Price: $8

Game: Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards: Reloaded
Price: $14

Game: Skulls of the Shogun
Price: $8

Game: Legends of Dawn
Price: $12

Game: Prison Architect
Price: $18 / $22 / $28 - Standard / Introversioner / Name in Game

Game: Expeditions: Conquistador

Game: Magrunner: Dark Pulse

Game: 7 Grand Steps
Price: $10

Game: Folk Tale

Game: UnEpic
Price: $6

NeoGAF Platinum

Payment with Paypal in USD.
All my games are Steam gifts from store, no CD-keys.

Feel free to add me on Steam: Steam Profile

NoRéN

All Prices Shipped to US with tracking.
Paypal Gift and/or you pay the fees.
PM with questions and offers.
Plenty of positive feedback in this and previous lists.

HAVE
Dead Island Riptide [360]
-good condition and complete
WANT to Trade Dead Island Riptide for any of these:
-Injustice [360]
-Far Cry 3 [360]
-Tomb Raider [360]
-Gears of War Judgment [360]
-Crysis 3 [360]
-Ocarina of Time 3DS
-Animal Crossing New Leaf

Do not hesitate to PM with questions and offers. Thank you.

Mordeccai

Positive feedback for DunderHassan! The guy gifted me the game even before he could contact me past the initial "hi I want to buy this game" pm I sent him. Awesome dude.

WTB Bioshock Infinite steam code, ideally looking for $15, PM me if you have one and we'll work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom