• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting this stuff here before FleaBay. I'm in the USA. Have some good feedback here, but also lots on eBay and tons of other retro sites. Shipping not included, but I charge actual prices.

Dragon Force (US Saturn, CIB, $90):
+ One of the rarer disk variants
+ Played through to the end, so tested 100%.
- Crease in the manual
- The disk has been resurfaced in the past, needs to be done by a professional machine in a game shop or something before it will be shiny again.

Gate of Thunder (JP PC-Engine CD, CIB, $35):
+ Disk is immaculate
+ Manual in great shape
- Slight yellowing on inner CD tray, easily replaceable.

Virtua Fighter Remix (US Saturn, CIB, $45):
+ Rare longbox variant
+ Great condition

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I'm selling these used items and I'm not sure on pricing just yet. I'm seeing if anyone is interested:

Used Japanese White Acrylic PlayStation 2 Slim
Hokuto no Ken - Japanese Fighter for PS2
Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System - Japanese PS2
Street Fighter III: Third Strike - Japanese PS2
Vampire Savior EX Edition - Japanese PS1
Berserk: Millennium Falcon - Japanese PS2

Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core - Japanese PSP
Final Fantasy XIII - Japanese PS3
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children + Final Fantasy XIII demo - Japanese BluRay

Below are all NA versions:

System Shock 2 - In box, instructions, mint condition disc
PSOne (Black labels)
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Xenogears
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Breath of Fire III
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue - Just games and case.
Chrono Cross
Parasite Eve
Final Fantasy Tactics

Final Fantasy VI - GameBoy Advance (game only)

Misc.
Skyrim OST - signed by composer Jeremy Seoul

Metal Gear Solid 4 Collectors Edition - NTSC PS3
Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition Strategy Guide - with Solid Snake portrait insert

*I'm in the process of getting images upon request. Thanks.*

Beth Cyra

WTS/T

Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - Complete and great condition - 35$
Wii U - Nintendo Land - Complete and Great Condition - 30$ (willing to trade both of these for NSMB Wii U.)

PS2- Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner 2 Raidou Kuzunoha Vs King Abaddon - New/Sealed 30$ (Pending)
PS2 - Rule of Rose - Complete and Excellent Condition - 65$
PS2 - Shin Megami Tensei 3 3 Nocturne - Complete and in Great Condition - 20$ (Pending)
Ar Tonelico II Melody of Metafalcia LE - Complete and in Great condition. Outer box has a little wear but everything inside is in exellent condition as it's never really been used. 30$ (Pending)
Xenosaga Episode 1/2/3 Set + Xenosaga Episode 1 recap DVD Movie - Good condition on all of the games.
Another Century's Episode 1, Another Century's Episode 2, and Another Century's Episode 3 The Final - All in great condition and of course Japanese.
Super Robot Wars Z1 - Great Condition (original non Best Version) Japanese
Super Robot Wars Z1 Special Disk - Excellent Condition.

GBA - Final Fantasy IV Advance - Complete, comes with Box and all materials inside. Great condition 20$.
GBA - Metroid Zero Mission - Game only, good condition and cover is perfect. $11 (SOLD)
GBA - Metroid Fusion - Sticker is faded across the top. Works perfectly 16$ (SOLD)
GBA - MegaMan Zero (1) - Sticker is perfect and the game works perfectly - 8$

Wii
Pandora's Tower - New/Sealed 30$ (Pending)
The Last Story CE with Soundtrack - New/Sealed 35$(Pending)
Sin and Punishment 2 Star Successor - New/Sealed 20$ (Pending)

N64

Banjo and Kazooie - Good, cart only. 12$
Mario Tennis - Decent, cart only 12$

Xbox 360
Halo 4 - Like new, great condition. 18$

3DS
Mario Kart 7 - Great condition, comes with everything. (SOLD)

Playstation Vita
BlazBlue CSE - Complete
Assassin's Creed Liberation - Just the card, but it works perfectly.

I have a few things, that I'm not sure if I want to sell but I figured I would throw it up just encase someone could make me an undenyable offer.

Limited Edition Final Fantasy XII Branded Playstation 2, comes with a Limited Edition Final Fantasy XII Branded Memory Card.

WTB/T - Have Paypal
Wii U (NA) 2000/20$ Point Card
Persona 4 Golden
New Super Mario Brothers Wii U (or 60 dollars in points to buy it.)

Flavius

Looking for one month PS+ code...paid $4 for one last go-around, so if a peep could help me for the same amount, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Adventure Time Season 1 Ultraviolet code - 4 dollars

Adventure Time Season 2 Ultraviolet Code - 4 dollars

True Blood Season 3 Digital Copy(ie itunes) 8 dollars

PM if you're interested, paypal please.

avcables

Banned
uByPzhL.gif

xWLPsSo.jpg

uByPzhL.gif

Let me know if you have any questions. PM me for more information if you're interested.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
Positive feedback for seller drtomoe123 - as always!

Facism

Positive feedback for seller DunderHassan.

responded quickly, smooth transaction despite being late. thanks mate.

Wii Tank

Positive seller feedback for bkfount.

Sold me a Gameboy pocket and Pokemon Silver for a great price. They were in great condition too. Thanks again

smurfx

get some go again
heads up to those that want to buy luigis mansion 3ds. its on sale at amazon for 30 bucks and a few other nintendo 3ds games.

Weenerz

Banned
Selling a black Xbox 360 slim 250gb (this does not have kinect, original box or the original AV cables, will include an HDMI cable), Injustice with Injustice Fightstick, MK9, and some Naruto game for $130 + shipping.

Adult owned, non-smoker environment. United States only please. Must have paypal.

http://imgur.com/a/oRa7D

The pictures of the unit, the fightstick and the games.

Petrie

Banned
heads up to those that want to buy luigis mansion 3ds. its on sale at amazon for 30 bucks and a few other nintendo 3ds games.

Best Buy has been killing it with $20-25 3DS First Party and in demand titles, to the point where that's my limit now.

Wallach

Reposting these with lowered prices:

Couple computer parts I want to offer:

Intel Core i5-750 CPU - Socket 1156, lid will be cleaned before shipping. $40 shipped CONUS; add $5 to include unused stock Intel heatsink and fan solution (not recommended).

cAHflRT.jpg

VisionTek Radeon 5850 1GB GPU - PCI-E, non-reference cooler design. $40 shipped CONUS.

eTCM34G.jpg

Will combine both of these items for $70 shipped CONUS (or $75 including the Intel HSF).

Both of these items are approximately 3 years old, and both have been run for at least 2 of those years with a relatively minor overclock. Neither component showed any signs of failure in the time I have owned them, but as they are used components I still need to sell them as-is. Will accept payment via PayPal gift.

NYCrooner

Thought I had a taker on this but it seems to have fallen through so here I go again...

WTT:

The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition (GCN)

for

Super Mario All-Stars: Limited Edition (Wii)

Le-mo

WTS: Steam Keys

Dead Island: GOTY $10
Spec Ops: The Line $10
Cave Story $5
Closure $5

Prices are 50% off Steam

Also want to sell a Nexus 4. Phone is in mint condition and comes with a case, screen protector and original case. 16GB T-Mobile. Looking for $200.

This is kind of specific, but I'm looking to trade my copy of SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked for either:

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
SMT: Soul Hackers
Donkey Kond Country Returns 3D
Etrian Odyssey IV
$25 PayPal

PM if interested, and feel free to make your own offer. Thanks!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Quick question. When sending money through paypal does it make a difference if you choose:
I'm paying for goods or services
Or
I'm sending money to family or friends

Ive received money through my paypal account but ive never sent it.

Axis

Quick question. When sending money through paypal does it make a difference if you choose:
I'm paying for goods or services
Or
I'm sending money to family or friends

Ive received money through my paypal account but ive never sent it.

Paying for goods or services means fees will be taken out, sending to family or friends means it will be marked as "gift" and no fees will be taken out, however you can't dispute and win your money back if something unfortunate happens, either.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Paying for goods or services means fees will be taken out, sending to family or friends means it will be marked as "gift" and no fees will be taken out, however you can't dispute and win your money back if something unfortunate happens, either.

I had a feeling thats probably what it was. Id assume buying off someone here with a ton of great feedback, it would probably be safe to do the friends and family option?

Axis

I had a feeling thats probably what it was. Id assume buying off someone here with a ton of great feedback, it would probably be safe to do the friends and family option?

I've had no problems using the gift option on here, personally. That's as much of an answer as I'll give, though!

(you should be fine)

phants

WTB: AGS-101 Game Boy Advance SP. Anything considered (even without a power pack) however would prefer to get one that's at least in good condition (box etc would be a nice bonus; I'm a collector but I'd like this mostly to play)

coopolon

As with most things, you have to balance cost vs risk. For something that is only a few $, even if you get ripped off it's not a big deal. For something that is $100? I think no matter how good the feedback, it's worth the extra $3.29.

You also want to look into if their positive feedback was as a seller or a buyer. If most of it is as a buyer, I would weight it a lot less vs seller feedback.

SmokeMaxX

To add on to what people are saying-
You can request to use Amazon Payments. No fees for either party and you get protection. That's my personal recommendation. If you use Paypal, gift only if you trust the buyer. Check the feedback yourself too. A lot of sellers say that they're Neogaf Gold/Plus without having the required amount of positive transactions to be labeled as such (50+/10+).
Protip: If you send a gift payment through a bank/credit card and not from your Paypal balance, you can still dispute it later on if you get screwed.

|Paypal gift Only|Includes shipping|Codes are PM'd|NeoGAF Plus Seller
Every listing is hot linked with photos, so please click on anything if you'd like to see it.Did this to avoid a super long post.

clubNintendo codes- PM with what you're looking for! -$5 each or discount in bulk

Unit 13 voucher N.A.- $15

Dead Space 2 CE contents (PS3)- $40 w/game $50

- Grand Theft Auto IV License Plate- $20

- Shadow of the Colossus/Ico T-shirt and drawstring bags. These are American Apparel size L (Never worn nor washed)- $70

- Collector's Editions of Halo Reach, Mafia II, Forza 4, Gears of War 2 (These do not include the actual game but all of its CE contents) Make offer

-Call of Duty Elite XL shirt/L fitted hat-$20 Never worn

-Dreamcast System with Games. I need to find the box that has two controllers and a UMD, I wont bother if I have no interest. Comes with all games included in photo$100 PLUS shipping and signature confirmation

-Fire Emblem artbook $10

-Vanquish Game and Guide $25

-PS2 Games: (Buy multiples, get a discount)
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance $10
Baldur's Gate 2 sold
Devil May Cry $8
Devil May Cry 3 $10
Fatal Frame SOLD
Final Fantasy X $10
Final Fantasy XII CE $15
God Hand $15
Jet Lee Rise To Honor $8
Killer 7 $15
Mega Man X Collection $15 (Not pictured)
Metal Gear Solid Collection $15
Odin Sphere $15
Viewtiful Joe $8
Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner SOLD

All are complete games, ask for more details photos via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom