• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices include shipping and games are complete with case, manual, and game. I have positive selling and buying feedback.

SELLING

• Wii U
  • ZombiU - $28
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted - $28
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - $28

PS3
  • Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition [sealed] - $18
  • Assassin's Creed [Players choice] - $10

Either send Paypal Payment as a Gift or pay the Fees please.

Thanks!

OmegaFax

I have an eShop (3DS) code for Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels I'd like to trade for a Link's Awakening code (from today's Club Nintendo gold reward). PM me if you're interested.

Edit: Gone. Traded with Baconbitz

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
Selling:
25$ Google Play gift card - offer

Want:
PayPal

Steam Summer Sale (No longer taking requests)

Game: Star Wars Collection - 2013
Price: $30

Game: Might and Magic Franchise Pack
Price: $25

Game: Tomb Raider Collection
Price: $12.50

Game: Testament of Sherlock Holmes
Price: $4

Game: Wargame: Airland Battle
Price: $10

Game: Dust
Price: $6

Game: Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
Price: $6

Game: Kerbal Space Program
Price: $10

Game: The Walking Dead
Price: $4.50

Game: Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World
Price: $14

Game: SimCity 4 Deluxe
Price: $4

Game: Toki Tori 2+
Price: $7.50

NeoGAF Platinum

Payment with Paypal in USD.
All my games are Steam gifts from store, no CD-keys.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Well that we gotta celebrate, did never think i would reach 500.
To thank the amazing community, let's share some games!

Will edit this post a bit later with deals, so don't hate me for posting a giveaway on the B/S thread.

Got Surgeon Sim! Thanks Dunder! :D

Positive Feedback for DunderHassan

badbrains

Well that we gotta celebrate, did never think i would reach 500.
To thank the amazing community, let's share some games!

Will edit this post a bit later with deals, so don't hate me for posting a giveaway on the B/S thread.

Just won Chivalry, thanks again DunderHassan! (He still delivers quicker than ModBot) :D

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
positive feedback for Great Poster, Ezalc, and Mercury LS. They were quick with payments despite me being slow to get my shit out to them. Very patient with my idiocy.

I need to sell some games. I've lowered the price on a couple titles and added a couple new titles I'm now finished with. I'll take PayPal or I'm willing to trade depending on what you have that I may be interested in. Feel free to PM me with offers, especially if you are buying multiple titles.

I do have some positive feedback from sells recently.

PS1
Resident Evil 3 Nemesis (Manual & Game Only-Missing Original Case-Disc has some scratches but works properly) $10

PS2
God of War II (Black Label, Complete, Excellent Condition) $8
Samurai Warriors (Complete, Excellent Condition) $5
King of Fighters 2006 (Complete, Sticker Residue on Case, Booklet/Disc Excellent Condition)-$8

Wii
Super Mario Galaxy (Complete, Excellent Condition, Nintendo Select) $12
The Incredible Hulk (Complete, Excellent Condition) $16
Sim Animals (Complete, Excellent Condition) $6
Game Party (Complete, Excellent Condition) $5
Thrillville Off The Rails (Complete, Excellent Condition) $5
Chicken Shoot (Missing Manual, Excellent Condition) $5

Xbox
Legacy of Kain Defiance (Complete, Good Condition) $5
Deus Ex Invisible War $5 (Complete, Good Condition) $5
Jade Empire Limited Edition 2 Disc (Missing Manual, Good Condition) $7

Gameboy Advance (Cart Only)-Make offer on entire lot if interested!
Drill Dozer -$9
Fortress-$2
Golden Sun-$9
Magical Quest Starring Mickey and Minnie (Missing Sticker-Game works fine)-$3
Shrek SuperSlam (Sticker starting to peel) -$2
That’s So Raven-$2

Nintendo 64 (Cart Only-Stickers may be faded/peeling on some so ask for pictures if interested)
Goldeneye007-$8
Pokemon Stadium-$8
NFL Blitz 2001-$4
Ken Griffey Jr Baseball-$3

Misc.
Pokemon Black and White Guide-$7 (Very Good Condition-No Missing/Torn Pages-Includes Poster)
Beyblade G Revolution DVD: Vol 1: Beginning of the End?-$5
Beyblade G Revolution DVD: Vol 2: The Revolution Begins! (Sealed)-$7

Again, if you are interested in something feel free to PM me and ask for pics or make a trade offer if you think I may possibly be interested in what you have.

kidko

Positive feedback for seller Weenerz

Purchased a 360 slim bundled with the Injustice arcade stick, Injustice and 2 other games. It was quoted at $30 shipping, I asked to knock $10 off and seller agreed. It was shipped quickly.

Unfortunately it was packed in such a way that the arcade stick damaged 2 of the game boxes. I'm ok with this minor damage, though a few bucks back would have been nice.

Purchased a 360 slim bundled with the Injustice arcade stick, Injustice and 2 other games. It was quoted at $30 shipping, I asked to knock $10 off and seller agreed. It was shipped quickly.

Unfortunately it was packed in such a way that the arcade stick damaged 2 of the game boxes. I'm ok with this minor damage, though a few bucks back would have been nice.

should have paid the extra $10 for shipping :/

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Positive feedback for DunderHassan! An absolute pleasure to deal with, everything went smoothly, and I am quite pleased.

Thanks again dude.

Ban Puncher

I'm pretty new here at NeoGAF so I don't have feedback but I'm well known at ASSEMblergames and bordersdown.net if you'd like any reference. Also my Yahoo Auctions feedback is very good. Check it out!

I'm selling Framemeisters for 39'800 yen (EMS shipping to the US, Europe and Australia included). Takes about 5 days to 1 week to arrive at your home.

Positive feedback for Yakumo.

Ordered an XRGB Framemeister and it arrived quickly and well packaged, even sorted me out with a D-Terminal to Component cable upon inquiring. Fantastic communication, all class.

AwRy108

should have paid the extra $10 for shipping :/

IMHO, that's no excuse. The seller agreed to knock $10 off, but that doesn't suddenly absolve him from doing a poor packaging job; if that was the case, then he should have told the buyer: "Okay, I'll knock $10 off the shipping, but that means I'm going to half-ass the packing job, too."

If, for instance, the seller chose to use a "cheaper" service b/c they were receiving less cash for shipping costs, the ownness is still on them to make sure everything arrives safely.

Regardless, it's up to the buyer to discuss the damage with the seller and come to an arrangement that suits both parties--if the buyer didn't at least initiate the discussion, then I suppose it's not even worth mentioning in the feedback post.

*NeoGAF Plus Seller
*Located In Canada
*Shipping To Canada & US Only
*Complete & Black Label Unless Noted

Selling:
$30 Shipped - 4 Game Lot:
Final Fantasy X (PS2)
Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition (PS3) - No Manual
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (PSP)
Metal Slug Anthology (PSP)

Buying:
Game Character Figures (Female)
Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter Edition (PS3)*
Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition (PS3)*
Street Fighter IV Collector's Edition (PS3)*
Street Fighter x Tekken Special Edition (PS3)*
*If you want to keep the game I will buy just the special edition contents

vocab

WTS UMVC(PS3) $15 or trade for BBCSEX (PS3)

Also, I'm looking to sell a Madcatz Round 1 (PS3) Stick In excellent condition. Has one minor micro scratch on the black base. Comes with Box (excellent condition), and two button plugs are in place of the 7th and 8th button. I'm looking for $95 for it.

uoa8fHY.jpg

Selling HRAP3. In good condition. Box is in excellent condition Comes with 6 semitsu buttons, and clear white bubble top. The art is some has some peeling spots. $70. Oh those two middles screws missing will be put on before I ship it.

HCgamer

Positive feedback for DeuceGamer sold me super mario 64 very good price excellent communication shipped fast as described.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
WTS

Hatsune Miku for Vita. I bought it a while back, played it, aaaaaand I'm done with it. Lots of fun, and I'm sure with the recent PS3 release, some of you may be interested in playing it. Great game with amazingly catchy music.

I don't really know how import item pricing goes typically, but it looks like it goes from $50+ on Amazon. I guess $45 shipped to the continental US would be fair. If you're somewhere besides that, let me know and we can talk.

For size said:

kidko

IMHO, that's no excuse. The seller agreed to knock $10 off, but that doesn't suddenly absolve him from doing a poor packaging job; if that was the case, then he should have told the buyer: "Okay, I'll knock $10 off the shipping, but that means I'm going to half-ass the packing job, too."

If, for instance, the seller chose to use a "cheaper" service b/c they were receiving less cash for shipping costs, the ownness is still on them to make sure everything arrives safely.

Regardless, it's up to the buyer to discuss the damage with the seller and come to an arrangement that suits both parties--if the buyer didn't at least initiate the discussion, then I suppose it's not even worth mentioning in the feedback post.

I PM'd the seller to say I would like a few dollars back to cover the cost of getting new boxes and to provide flawless feedback, else I would provide positive feedback with a note about the shipping problem. Seller opted to not cover the damage, so I included the shipping feedback and live with the damage.

Peagles

This might be a long shot but...

Still WTB: Mint/Very Good Condition Chrono Trigger BOX ONLY

Would also consider with other bits and bobs (game, maps, manual etc if the price is agreeable), but all I'm really after is the box! I bought a CIB recently but the box got crushed in the post... :(

NoRéN

That doesn't sound too "positive"

Most people go off the feedback spreadsheet so that last line becomes worthless as it turns into a positive on the list.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Anybody looking to trade Need for Speed Most Wanted? Have a lot of ps3 games willing to trade. Looking for a good condition box is possible!

Ecto311

Have a couple games for sale. PM if interested I take paypal (gift payment please or pay fees) and amazon payments.

Lots of prior feedback

Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition - $50 shipped
Game is in good condition and never opened. Got it as a gift and never played the first 2. Have it on PC and wont touch this one.

Ninja Gaiden Black for the original Xbox. $40 Shipped
New in wrapping and great condition.

Prices include shipping to the usa - if outside I can do that I just need a bit more for the shipping depending on the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom