• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
How do you guys contact with DunderHassan? I send him PM about hour ago but he didn't answered.Should I try throught Steam ?

I think he's AFK right now. He responds to PMs very quickly when he's at his computer. I wouldn't worry about it, just have a little patience. :)

Colin.

WTT

New Super Mario Bros 2
Super Mario 3D Land

Looking for either Animal Crossing: New Leaf or Fire Emblem: Awakening for one of my games. UK based, let me know if you're interested.

Arla

PayPal Only l U.S. Only l Prices are shipped l All games are complete.

WTS:
Xbox 360 [OG, 20GB, 2 Controllers, HDMI Cable] - $70
PM me for details on the console, has issues but it works.

JoseDFrog

Banned
Super Positive Feedback for Lambtron. Bought my Galaxy Note 2. Repeat customer. Very nice guy with great communication and paid quickly.

baphomet

WTS:WTT - RGB Modded N64 (with RGB amp)

I have 2 of these so I'm trying to get rid of 1 of them. Comes with the system, jumper pack, power cable, av cable, 1 3rd party controller. System is in excellent condition, and looks amazing in RGB. Literally the best possible way to play on the actual equipment. Pictures are from the exact console running in RGB on my monitor. I'm asking $90 shipped in the states, or $80 plus shipping internationally.

This is a list of items that I'm interested in working out a trade with:
Good SNES games I don't own (Konami stuff would be nice)
Good Genesis games i don't own (Streets of Rage 3, Shinobi III)
Sega Saturn Euro scart cable
Gamecube DOL-001 with cables, at least 1 controller, and memory card
PC Engine/ TG-16 console
A few repros of my choice
Dreamcast with controllers and vmu
Everdrive flash carts for pretty much any system. Would do an even trade for any of those or add cash on my end.

I'm open to fair offers so if you've got something just let me know.

N9hqTfU.jpg

VjYcQt5.jpg

YMQd3fn.jpg

Some comparison shots

GFtRPAh.jpg

RGB on a Sony PVM
n6GPxiO.jpg

Composite on a Sony PVM
mG94mxB.jpg

Composite on a Sony XBR

Hey guys.

I'm looking to sell just a few little things. Prices are shipped.

Way of the Samurai 2 - Case + Disc Only (no manual) - $10
Mega Man X Collection (Gamecube) - Complete w/ inserts - $48

EsTmCJsl.jpg

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones Strategy Guide - Good condition (small tear on back near spine--message for photo) - $20
BglUYuMs.jpg

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Strategy Guide - Fair/Okay condition (lots of minor defects, light stain) - $8
xZ2AtTvs.jpg

maliedoo

So I have decided to drop the prices. I have paid over $3k for these tickets.
Selling them individually for $550. I will pay transfer fees. If you want a different date, you pay the difference of the ticket. (usually $100-300 more).
The airports can be changed, and that falls into the transfer fee section.
Ohh yeah, did I mention, these are ROUND TRIP for $550.... bet you cant find that on priceline :)

Msg me for more info. I need to take care of this before the 16th. Thanks.

Ok so I have two tickets left. One was sold. One adult and one child ticket remain. Get at me. :)

Gatombre

Neo Member
WTB Sniper Elite V2 key from the Spiral Groove Bundle that Indie Royale ran awhile ago.

I skipped it. "A game about sniping? Super lame." But then I picked up Nazi Zombie Army today and it owns bones. So now I want the original. $5 for it?

Positive Feedback for these fantastic buyers:

73V3N
Ezra2680
Bungie's
The Lamp
etae
ricochetguro
Dambrosi
JawesomeJaw
Almighty
spk
Gez
Ledsen
Casimir
Dapperk
Fireblend
MikeDip
DeathGlobe
Shuggah_Daddy
Jirotrom
Crayons
scottzorus
Big Papa Husker
OrangeOak
Dante23
kaleii
bronson
GK86
kennah

500+ feedbacks and not one single negative experience, you gaffers are awesome!
Updated sell post: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=70608861&postcount=13230

Selling:

Wii U 32 GB Black Deluxe Edition
Super Mario Bros U

-$325

Shipping will be calculated based on location of buyer. Its in excellent condition, barely used. Includes box manual etc.

GTX 670 FTW+ 4GB
-$340 shipped. Under warranty until 9/13.

PM if interested. Thanks.

catabarez

I have 2 of these so I'm trying to get rid of 1 of them. Comes with the system, jumper pack, power cable, av cable, 1 3rd party controller. System is in excellent condition, and looks amazing in RGB. Literally the best possible way to play on the actual equipment. Pictures are from the exact console running in RGB on my monitor. I'm asking $90 shipped in the states, or $80 plus shipping internationally.

PC Engine/ TG-16 console
Everdrive flash carts for pretty much any system. Would do an even trade for any of those or add cash on my end.

Man I really want this.

Will trade a Steam key of XCOM: EU straight up for any one of these:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
Natural Selection 2

Will sell for $10

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist

PC Engine/ TG-16 console

I feel like if you had a picture comparison of video output on a non RGB model it might make your offer look a lot more attractive.

Salsa

if for some reason anyone has a club nintendo code for SMTIV or Fire Emblem and doesnt plan on registering them for the 3DS reward thing (assuming someone might grab 1 and have no interest in the other), PM me and we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom