• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mint Wii U

I honestly am a new father who made a purchase thinking I would have more time for it, but sadly it sits there just tormenting me.

I have the original packaging and Nintendo Land.

I also purchased Black Ops 2 with it. I am looking to sell for 275 for everything. Appreciate the feedback and let me know if you want pictures and I will try and get them in between my son scooting across the floor.

PM'ed

It's been a long while since I sold stuff here. Looking at the feedback list, seems I was NeoGAF Gold +2, which I guess is pretty swell. Been doing some life reassessment stuff and I figured that it would do me some good to sell a lot of stuff that was just taking up physical space in my room.

I take payment via PayPal, Amazon Payments, or you can mail me physical payment in the form of a check or cash (Hey, who doesn't like getting stuff in the mail?). Shipment quotes require your postal code (especially if you're outside the U.S., or if you desire to order multiple items no matter where you're from). Bundle discounts are possible but not an absolute thing, see examples below. With that said, here we go:

Games Stuff:

Club Nintendo 3DS Games Case $15
Classic Controller Pro $15
Super Mario All-Stars for Wii, with Limited Edition box, without CD, $25

Fate/stay night Réalta Nua with two PSVita Skins, $40

The Last of Us Survival Edition versions of the Artbook and Comic's First Issue, $30
Resistance 3, U.S. and European Editions for PS3 with Steelbook Case $30
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2, $25
Persona 4 Arena with First-Press CD, $30
Nier for PS3, some sticker-related damage $10
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete FFXIII Trial Version Set, $20, $35 with Advent Children -Reunion Files- artbook
ICO HD Edition, Unopened, $15
Shadow of the Colossus HD Edition, Unopened, $15
ICO/Shadow of the Colossus HD Japanese Boxed Edition, PSN Codes used, Games Unopened $Name Your Price

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee $15, $25 with Exoddus
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus $15, $25 with Oddysee

Final Fantasy VIII Japanese Version, No Manual $15, $25 with FFT JP
Final Fantasy Tactics, Japanese Version $15, $25 with FFVIII JP

ANUBIS Zone of the Enders Special Edition for PS2, Japanese, $20, $30 with the Special Bonus CD
ICO PlayStation 2 the Best Japanese Version, $10
Okami PlayStation 2 the Best Japanese Version, $10
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence First Press Edition for Japanese PS2s, some damage on the slipcase, $20
Ebikore+ Amagami for Japanese PS2s, $15
Neon Genesis Evangelions 2 Memorial Box Edition for PSP with DEATH/REBIRTH and END OF EVANGELION UMD Videos, $30

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children -Reunion Files- Artbook, $20, $35 with Advent Children Complete Trial Version Set
Xenosaga Episode III Xeno emission Artbook, $80
Ateliers of Arland Trilogy Artbook, $30
Valkyria Chronicles Design Chronicles Artbook, minor damage to the spine, $35
Mega Man Complete Works, predates Mega Man 9 and 10, $25
Hyrule Historia, damage to the bottom of the spine, $20
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Official Art Works, $35
Okami Art Book, $35
Final Fantasy "riplai" artbook with DVD chock full with trailers, $25
Compilation of Final Fantasy VII Reflections DVD, $10

White Knight Chronicle Preorder Bonus CD from Japan, $10
Atelier Totori Soundtrack CD, $15
Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver Soundtrack CD set with original Gold/Silver Soundtrack CD, $35
Chrono Trigger Super Nintendo Soundtrack CD Set (Not the busted DS port soundtrack), $20, $30 with the Orchestra bonus CD
Dawn of Mana "Breath of Mana" preorder bonus CD, $10
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Soundtrack CD, $20
Bayonetta Soundtrack, $50 ON HOLD
Chrono Trigger: The Brink of Time CD, $15
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Extend Limited Edition Soundtrack with DVD featuring demo videos, and collectible cards, $35
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F Limited Edition Soundtrack with Blu-ray featuring demo videos and a bonus "sound effects" CD, $40

Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack, outer slipcase is kinda scruffy, $25
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Soundtrack CD in first-press sleeve, SOLD
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete "Reunion Tracks" CD, $20
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack CD set, a few scratches on the front jewel case piece, $25

Blu-rays and DVDs:

Matrix Blu-ray Film Collection, $35
Spider-Man Blu-ray Film Trilogy, rare all-in-one-box edition, $30
Marvel's The Avengers with Viva Metal Box, no digital copy or disney movie rewards code, $35
The Godfather Blu-ray Trilogy, $35
The Hobbit 3D, no Ultraviolet Code, $25
Akira Blu-ray with 2-disc DVD edition, original bonus artbook and slipcase SOLD
How To Train Your Dragon Blu-ray with DVD, $15
Alien Anthology Blu-ray Set, $30
Escaflowne Movie on Blu-ray, $15
FLCL on Blu-ray, $15

Revolutionary Girl UTENA DVD Sets 1, 2 and 3, $30 for set 1 or 2, $45 for set #3, $95 for all 3
.hack//SIGN Anime Legends Set, $40
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence Steelbook DVD with Soundtrack CD, $35
Cowboy Bebop Anime Legends DVD Set, $40
G Gundam DVD Set 1, $45
Makoto Shinkai DVD Collection w/The Place Promised in Our Early Days and Voices of a Distant Star, $65
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya DVD and CD Bundle as shown, with Chronological and Broadcast Order, $50
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Limited Edition U.S. DVD Set with Last Order OVA, $20
KARAS Complete Collection on DVD, $30
Video Game High School Blu-ray autographed version from the Kickstarter, $30
Fate/stay night Original Anime TV Series Boxset, $25
Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan DVD Set, $25
Toy Story 1+2 Ultimate Toy Box Set, $30
Spider-Man '67 TV Series DVD Set, has a damaged booklet, $45
Batman Beyond DVD Sets, $15 each season, $40 for all 3

Miscellaneous:

Fate/zero material, predates the anime, has a smudge on the back here and there, $45
Fate/complete material, Art, Character, World and Hollow. $40 each, $110 for the first 3, $140 for all 4, $160 for all the books including Fate/zero material

Here we go...

manamongman

Neo Member
Thanks to carlos for being a great seller. The item arrived very quickly.

And apologizing to two other sellers that i bought stuffs from a while back and forgotten to provide feedback here on..

Gloomfire - thanks for the complete box and packaging for the mario dsixl
plc268 - fast shipping and i really like that gb boy!

geebee

Banned
WTS

Brand new/Sealed
Ace Combat 6 Xbox 360 Ace Edge Flight Stick + Game bundle

Looking to ship within the U.S. and Paypal is preferred. Feel free to PM with an offer. :)
47l1wIe.jpg

GErjweM.jpg

Have Steam copies of

Grand Theft Auto IV
Dishonored
They Bleed Pixels
Gunpoint
Home

Want Steam copies of:

The King of Fighters
Splinter Cell Blacklist

I am willing to pay in TF2 keys as well if you are into that kind of thing

Kajigger

Want to trade BF3 and MOH Origin codes. Bought them through humblebundle and I already have them. .

Maybe for some other Sims expansion packs maybe?

Selling
*all games are in mint like new condition unless otherwise noted
  • ZombiU- $22 shipped
  • Resident Evil 6 (360) - $15 shipped
  • Mafia II (Steam Code) - $5
  • The Walking Dead (Steam Code) - $5
  • Kinect Sensor w/ Kinect Adventures - $45 shipped
  • Need for Speed Most Wanted (Origin code)
  • Rayman Legends + Rayman Origins (Steam Code)

Buying/Trading For

• Zone of the Enders HD Collection (PS3)
  • Offers
  • Rogue Legacy
  • The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
  • Spelunky

PM me if interested. I am a NeoGAF Gold Trader. Thanks!

Positive feedback for AwRy108

Guy is a charitable patron saint of sellers, I trust him enough to co-sign a mortgage if he needed it.

I'd buy from him again in a heartbeat.

selling or trading- tell me what you got.

Pokemon Red and Blue- $45 shipped for both
both game have working save batteries

Ratchet and Clank HD collection- $18 shipped- CiB

RoKKeR

LAST CALL - WTS: The Last of Us (Used)

It's with a heavy heart that I have to sell my copy of The Last of Us, as I'm headed off to school in a few days and have to give this borrowed PS3 back to a friends house.

$35 shipped, you cover PayPal feels. US only, please.

The online pass has been used. Thanks for looking - this is one of my favorite games of all time so I'm sad to be parting with it!

ronito

Reposting with a lower price:

WTS: Xbox 360 with 20 gig hd and 20 games. $205 Shipped

Includes:
Xbox 360 (works fine)
Orginal Controller
20 Gig HDD
HDMI Cable

Physical Games
Shenmue II (from the orginal xbox)
Bayonetta
Skyrim
Oblivion
Oblivion: Shivering Isle
Madden 10
Madden 07
Mass Effect
Virtua Fighter 5
Fallout New Vegas
Dragon's Dogma
Sega SuperStar Tennis
The Orange Box
Dark Souls
Viva Pinata
Beatles Rockband
Rockband
Rockband 2

Digital Games
Shadow Complex
Super Street Fighter II HD Remix
Catan

I also have Rockband Guitars (2) and the drumset if you want these I'll sell them for $25 mainly to cover shipping.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
For Sale: Found a bunch of these Super Mario Galaxy Collector's Coin Pre-Order Bonuses in my room at my parents. I've got 6 of them, willing to part with them for $7 each (shipped).

Rb8tD.jpg

sladeums

SklO8Ho.jpg

$22 Dragon's Dogma : Dark Arisen
$15 XCOM : Enemy Unknown
$13 Kingdoms of Amalur : Reckoning
$9 3D Dot Game Heroes
$7 Singularity
$5 Mass Effect 2
$4 Medal of Honor

All games are complete with original case and instructions; in Very Good condition.
No DLC or online pass codes are included.

Prices do not include shipping.
USPS shipping w/Tracking in the US will be $3 for one game, $5 for two games, $7 for three games or more.

Payment by PayPal.
NeoGAF Plus Seller

Snaku

Banned
My little sister is going off to college, but between our cat having to be put down this past week, and my dad's car needing $1800 in repairs, my parents are coming up short on paying the rest of her tuition. Due to my parent's abysmal credit, they can't even get her a student loan to cover it. Now I have my own tuition and bills to pay for, but I can't stand to see her dreams crushed by circumstances out of her control. The items listed below include shipping, and are about when I'll be needing to cover her costs, but I'm open to your best offers. Shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

Vkk2X.png

PlayStation 3 Slim 120gb $210 shipped
In like new condition. Comes with everything seen in the picture, plus the original packaging and the following games: WWE All-Stars, Valkyria Chronicles, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed I & II, Duke Nukem Forever, and Dragon Ball Z Burst Limit.

Jurassic Park: The Game Limited Deluxe Edition $40 shipped
Game is new and sealed, and all the other items are basically new as well. Game is kinda meh, but the swag is worth every penny if you're a JP fan.

Complete Dragon Box 1-7 $400 shipped SOLD
Extremely rare and out of print, the price for volume 2 alone can run as high as $200 on eBay. Like new condition, with very minor shelf wear.

Tron Legacy Edition Daft Punk Kubrick $50 shipped
Rare and out of print imported from Japan. New condition, never opened.

SH Figuarts New Den-O Strike Form $40 shipped
This is the re-issue that includes that extra accessories. New condition, never opened.

Kamen Rider Faiz Driver Belt $40 shipped
Long out of print and hard to find. Selling it at a discount due to noticeable wear and tear it's accumulated over the years. Also some slight corrosion build up in the battery compartment. Batteries not included so as to avoid exacerbating the problem.

Kamen Rider W Driver Belt $70 shipped
Out of print, imported from Japan. In used but excellent shape, and comes with the memories pictured. The Cyclone memory's battery is dead.

NECA TMNT Complete Set $50 shipped
Extremely rare. In used but excellent shape, with the exception of Leonardo. One of his katana sheaths is loose, I suspect it came unglued at some point before I opened him up years ago.

Jurassic Park Audiobook Unabridged CD Set $55 shipped
Extremely rare and out of print, this was only produced in the UK, and is the only unabridged audiobook of Jurassic Park ever produced.

Animated Emperor Palpatine Maquette $65 shipped
Fantastic statue by Gentle Giants, looks like it was ripped straight out of the Clone Wars. Like new condition, comes with original box.

X-Plus Godzilla from Godzilla vs Megalon $100 shipped SOLD
I've always told myself I would never sell this guy, he really is the pride of my collection, but desperate times and all that. Beautifully sculpted and painted by X-Plus, this long out of print Megaro-Goji is just amazing.

Again, I'm taking almost any best offer. Payment through Paypal or Amazon Payments (preferred). US buyers only. Shoot me a PM if you can help me out.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
super positive feedback for IMACOMPUTA !

the guy is awesome, can't say enough good things about dealing with him for the Dragon Crown Art Book

Hex

Banned
Anyone selling the Star Wars Complete Saga Blu Ray set on the cheap?
I know it is completely butchered but I need it for a gift.

Anyone interested in a set of the Bandai Final Fantasy Vii figures?
2CcCq2a.jpg
(not my pic, trying to get a good pic but cel is rubbish)
Never opened, box is a little dinged.

Looking for maybe $40 shipped?
Will take offers, it is just taking up space and I have too many figures already.

Also anyone interested in a bulk lot of Vampire the Masqurade books?
All second edition and revised, including Dark Ages, and the Collector's edition of the Guide to the Camarilla and the Sabbat, also some MET books, Book of Nod, Book of Lillith, quite a bit not the new rubbish.
Let me know if interested and I will catalog it.

Adding some DS games and a 3DS- I am bad with prices, make offer:

Dragon Quest IV - Complete
Chrono Trigger DS - Complete
Super Street Fighter 3DS - Complete
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword- Complete
Etrian Odyssey - Complete
Ghost Trick- Complete
Castlevania- Portrait of Ruin - Complete

Ryu light up stature and Belt from the Street Fighter Anniversary Collection. - Make offer.
Nintendo Platinum Reward buttons from a couple of years ago, sealed and in perfect condition..no idea just make an offer.
Again, will take offers on anything, prices are just quickly pulled from ebay/amazon used

Will trade any of it for/toward or if you are unloading at a good price :

Star Wars- Clone Wars- Seasons on Blu Ray
Star Wars Force Unleashed Sith Edition PS3
Nightmare before Christmas stuff,
Disney Haunted Mansion stuff.
Disney Star Tours Figures (Mickey Mouse as Luke versions mostly.)
Disney blu rays (but only if disney reward code is unused) : Tangled, Winnie the Pooh or Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh, Pete's Dragon, Great Mouse Detective, Cinderella, Mulan, Frog Princess, My Neighbor Totoro, Wreck it Ralph, Ratatouille

Have a good chunk of feedback, fuck if I know how much I never keep up- do not let the junior thing scare you I have been here a while.

kn1ves24

Posting to see if there is any interest here for an original iPhone 4 that is for ATT (ie. not unlocked)

I am thinking about selling mine since I have no need for it. I can get pictures of it if anybody is interested. I will openly admit the phone has been used so it has the normal wear and tear a phone would have, but I take pretty good care of my devices so there are no real physical defects. The phone still holds a good charge for what it is.

I also have a Samsung Focus Flash (SGH-i677) that is tied to ATT that I would like to sell. This is a Windows Phone 7 device so I'm sure the demand for it is much less. If there is anybody interested in it I can get pictures of it and give you more details.

Hi. I used to be a big Nintendo fan but I think I've outgrown it with the Wii U my misfortune can be your gain. I have no idea how much these systems are going for used but I really, really want to get rid of mine.

It is the 32GB black model. Like new and barely used. It contains all original paperwork and box. I never used the codes in the box to register it on the Nintendo webpage. It was purchased on Amazon and I can even pack in my purchase receipt for you!

I'm including the following games:

New Super Mario U (disc)
Nintendoland(disc)
Pikmin 3(digital)
Epic Mickey 2(digital)
ZombiU(digital)
Scribblenauts(digital)
Sonic Racers Transformed(Digital)
Punch Out
The Cave
Super Mario Bros 2
Super Metroid
F-Zero
Super Mario World

I am asking $435 SHIPPED. Yes ALL of this can be yours for just $435. At this time I'm not interested in any trades just strictly paypal or if you're local to me(Fishkill, NY) $400 cash.

Thanks for looking!

Positive buyer feedback for Maddux4163. Fast payment and good communication. Thanks!

Positive buyer feedback for Foofaraw. An all round excellent buyer! Glad I could help. :)

nmanma

I'm selling a Shin Megami Tensei IV Club Nintendo code for $15

You can use this code with the Club Nintendo (NA) $30 promo: If you have a club nintendo account you can get $30 (on either the 3DS or WiiU eshop) if you register both SMT IV and Fire Emblem Awakening. Relevant thread. Promo ends on August 31

Payment via paypal, I also take eshop/psn funds/prepaid card codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom