• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemstar

All prices include shipping within the United States. If you buy more than one item, you'll save around $1.50-$2 per item; contact for an exact quote.

PayPal's 3% cut is not included in prices.

Physical games:
Persona 4 Arena (PS3) like new - $22
The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition (360) brand new (includes all extras in original shrink wrap) - $21
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (360) brand new - $20
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (360) very good (one visible scratch on disc, manual a little creased) - $15
Max Payne 3 (360) like new - $12
Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition (360) like new, foil cover version - $23
Persona 4 Golden (PSV) like new - $22
New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS) like new - $30
Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS) like new - $31
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D (3DS) like new - $17
Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition (Wii) brand new - $21

PC:
Skullgirls (Steam key) - $11
Payday 2 (Steam key) - $20
Hitman: Blood Money (Steam key) - $2
Supreme Commander 2 (Steam key) - $2
Sega Ultimate Dreamcast Pack (Steam keys) - $10
Toy Soldiers (Steam key) - $2
Iron Brigade (Steam key) - $2

PS3:
PlayStation Plus 3 Months - $13
PlayStation Plus 12 Months - $40

Saints Row 2 (included with Saints Row 3 Online Pass) - $4
The Last of Us Online Pass - $4
Far Cry 3 Online Pass - $2
Mass Effect 3 CE Pack - $4
Prototype 2 RADNET Access Code + Prototype 2 Hardened Steel Vehicle Armor - $0.50
Saints Row 3 Professor Genki's Hyper Ordinary (Funtime) Pack - $0.25
Uncharted 2 GOTY DLC - $3

XBox 360:
Xbox Live Gold 12 Months - $39
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - $5
Street Fighter x Tekken Swap Costumes $3
Street Fighter x Tekken Additional Character Swap Costumes $3
Justice League: Doom Movie Download $2
Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Download $3
Halo 4 Circuit Armor $4
Halo 4 Specializations
Halo Reach Recon Helmet $1
Darksiders 2 Shadow of Death $1
Darksiders 2 Crucible Pass $1
Fable 3 Bonus Game Content $1
Far Cry 3 Online Pass $2
Gears of War: Judgment Emergence Era Marcus/Lambent Skin $2
Black Ops 2 Zombie Avatar Costume (Male) $1
Black Ops 2 Zombie Avatar Costume (Female) $1
Black Ops 2 CLAW Avatar Prop $1
Assassin's Creed 3 Online Pass $2
Soul Calibur V Dampierre Character DLC $1
Prototype 2 RADNET Access Code + Hardened Steel Vehicle Armor $0.50
Tomb Raider Aviatrix Skin + Shanty Town Multiplayer Map $0.50
Tomb Raider Hitman Absolution Weapons Pack $1
UFC Undisputed 3 Ultimate Fights: Knockout Pack $2

Physical stuff:
Injustice: Gods Among Us CE Statue - $35 shipped

Anyone selling the Last of Us Post Pandemic Edition at a reasonable price? Prices on eBay are insane! Willing to pay a decent amount for one just not looking to pay eBay prices.

PM if you are selling one.

Thanks

Still looking. I have a huge list of PS3/360 games and CE's I can put towards it along with $$$ as well

Vlad

I recently found out that there's a decent demand for these TF2 earbuds that I'm never going to use, so I'm trying to unload them.

I figure a direct game-earbud trade on Steam would be the easiest way to handle this, correct?

kennah

I recently found out that there's a decent demand for these TF2 earbuds that I'm never going to use, so I'm trying to unload them.

I figure a direct game-earbud trade on Steam would be the easiest way to handle this, correct?

Yep, that's what I did with mine. Traded them to Dunder for Dishonoured and ROTT Preorder during the sale (and the silly guy threw in The Walking Dead too)

And not a single scammer has added me since.

Vlad

Yep, that's what I did with mine. Traded them to Dunder for Dishonoured and ROTT Preorder during the sale (and the silly guy threw in The Walking Dead too)

And not a single scammer has added me since.

Ah, sounds like a plan, then.

Just realized that my post sounded rather wishy-washy, so just to clarify, my TF2 Earbuds are definitely up for trade.

Friggz

I got lucky once in finding a 2nd generation apple tv on here, so im going to test my luck again.

Im looking to buy a second generation apple tv. If anyone has one laying around. Please PM me!

Thanks

baphomet

Positive feedback for lilralphie. Cool guy, very easy to work with. If you want something on his lists don't hesitate to hit him up.

WTS Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS - $33 shipped. Never taken out of case. Club Nintendo card used but included for completeness.

WTB Streets of Rage 3/Bare Knuckle 3

I live in New York City, and pick-up is possible. Everything in great condition. From a smoke and pet-free home.

ETRIAN ODYSSEY BOOKS
Sekaiju no MeiQ Art Book USD 50

DEMON'S SOULS DELUXE EDITION, the game is in sealed condition. US version. USD 80

AMIGA GAMES Please make an offer, these are all complete big box releases in great condition.

- Hired Guns
- Mean Machine
- Sly Spy
- Rolling Ronny
- Beast Busters
- Arabian Nights
- Grid Start
- Black Lamp (C64)

SOUNDTRACKS (Original and Complete)
Siren 1 USD 30
Siren 2 USD 30
Siren: New Translation USD 40
Yuzo Koshiro Best Collection vol.1 USD 70
Yuzo Koshiro Best Collection vol.2 USD 70
Wild Arms XF Original Soundtrack USD 30
R-Type Tactics OST USD20

JP PSP GAMES Perfect condition and complete:
Densha de Go Pocket 1 USD 30
Densha de Go Pocket 2 USD 30
Densha de Go Pocket 3 USD 30

JP SATURN GAMES Perfect condition and complete:
Golden Axe The Duel USD 25
DarkSeed USD 25
House of the Dead (has small crack in the jewel case) USD 20
Dark Savior USD 35
Vandal Hearts USD 50
Baroque USD 50

JP SEGA MEGA CD GAMES:
Wolfchild USD 25

Here are photos containing all of the listed items:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9574058/Selling/etrian.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9574058/Selling/demonssouls.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9574058/Selling/amiga.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9574058/Selling/other.jpg

Positive feedback for Ingueferroque! Outstanding communication, very fast, and ultra-well packaged. I literally couldn't be happier!

Very positive feedback to Ingueferroque - Super easy communication, packaged and shipped immediately at a great price. Highly recommended seller, check out the rest of his stuff.

Positive feedback for Ingueferroque. Just awesome to deal with. Despite a few problems in the beginning with my payment, he was patient with me and we made it work.

Cheddahz

Banned
WTS:

Nintendo Codes:
Kingdom Hearts 3D Club Nintendo Code (worth 40 points) - $2.50
Metriod: Other M Club Nintendo Code (worth 50 points) - $3.50

Games:
Ys Seven (like new, has Amazon Warehouse Deals sticker on the back) - $12 shipped
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (360) - $15 shipped
Soul Calibur V (360) - $10 shipped
i9jfk2D.jpg

I accept PayPal & Amazon Payments and when you send the money, please cover any expenses

kennah

I'm confused. What scammers? From this thread?

You might have your profile/inventory hidden. People will add those they see with TF2 items that are worth something and add them, then try to talk them into giving those valuable items away for free.

Veronica

Banned
Anyone wanna buy the AIM name "Chrono Trigger"? I own it. PM me for offers, will do Paypal. Serious inquires only, please. Thank you.

Gamecube titles added. I accept PayPal and will definitely listen to trades if it's something that I'm interested in (Action-Adventure, RPG's, Nintendo Titles, etc...). Please PM me to ask for pictures of an item that you are interested in and for full details on condition.

Shipping will depend on what you want, and how many titles you want. If you want one game at $4-$5 expect to help pay a little on shipping.

Details and Condition: ALL Titles are complete unless noted. Most titles are in Very Good Condion, or better.

Note on Versions: Greatest Hits, Nintendo Selects, Platinum Hits, etc... will also be noted, otherwise they are original releases.

Nintendo 64: Cart Only
Pokemon Stadium (Sticker is scratched/peeling/rough)-$8
NFL Blitz 2001-$4
Pokemon Snap -$8
Diddy Kong's Racing -$10

GameCube: PC=Players Choice
18 Wheeler (Missing Manual)-$5
Amazing Island (Missing Manual)-$8
Cars-$6
Digimon World 4-$28
Dragonball Z Sagas--$9
Finding Nemo-$5
Looney Toons: Back in Action-$6
Luigi’s Mansion (PC-Missing Manual)-$24
Mario Party 7 (Missing Manual)-$17
Need for Speed Carbon-$8
Nicktoons Unite-$5
Pac-Man vs/Pac-Man 2 Double Pack (PC-Missing Manual)-$5
Spyro Enter the Dragonfly (PC)-$7
Super Monkey Ball 2 (Tear in Cover Art-PC)-$6
Super Smash Brothers Melee (Missing Manual)-$32
True Crime: Streets of LA (PC)-$6
Urbz: Sims in the City-$8
Wario World (PC)-$15

Wii:
Chicken Shoot -$5
Game Party -$5
Sim Animals -$6
Thrillville Off The Rails -$5

Xbox 360
Assassin’s Creed II $8
Blazblue Calamity Trigger $10
Dante’s Inferno $9
Mass Effect $8
Ninja Gaiden II (includes Slipcover) $7
Soul Calibur IV $8
Super Street Fighter IV (Missing Manual) $9
Rumble Roses XX $25

Xbox:

Deus Ex Invisible War $5
Jade Empire Limited Edition 2 Disc (Missing Manual) $7
Legacy of Kain Defiance $5
Star Wars Battlefront $12

PS2:
Grand Theft Auto III $4
MX vs ATV Unleashed $5
Resident Evil Code Veronica X $6
Resident Evil Outbreak $7
Samurai Warriors $5
Silent Hill 3 (Missing Manual) $18
Sonic Mega Collection (Greatest Hits) $5
Time Splitters: Future Perfect $18
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland $4

PS3
Blades of Time $12

Sega Genesis Cart Only
Pac-Man 2 The New Adventures $2
Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (Not for Resale on Cart) $4

Gameboy Advance: Cart Only
Fortress $2
Magical Quest Starring Mickey and Minnie (Missing Sticker) $3

Want:
Culdcept Saga
The Last Remnant X360 (preferred Sealed, will consider CIB)
Tales of Legendia PS2 (CIB or sealed)

Feel free to PM me with offers on entire lots, multiple titles, etc... There are a ton of Action-Adventure, RPG's, and "classics" I'd be interested in trading for on various systems so don't hesitate to shoot me a message.

|Paypal gift Only|Codes are PM'd|NeoGAF Gold Seller
Every listing is hot linked with photos, so please click on anything if you'd like to see it.Did this to avoid a super long post.
More than willing to entertain offers on these items!

Looking for a trade of the Castlevania LoS CE. I have the 360 version, want the PS3.

Lot of 12 lanyards- $40

Kirby Canvas Curse- $25
Okamiden- $25 or with the extras shown for $45

Lollipop Chainsaw Launch Kit- $40

Kratos Mask- $20
Sweet Tooth Mask- $25

Alan Wake CE Complete (Believe episode code was used though)-$40

Dead Space 2 CE contents (PS3)- $30 w/game $40

Persona Hat- SOLD, FF13 Faceplate- $15, Okamiden stylus/cleaning cloth- $20, L.A. Noire notebook- $10, Tactics Orge cards- SOLD

Scribbenauts Unlimited hat and Super Scribblenauts headphones- $20

-
Grand Theft Auto IV License Plate- $20

-Shadow of the Colossus/Ico T-shirt and drawstring bags. These are American Apparel size L (Never worn nor washed)$50

(Ignore photo in center,not included)

- Collector's Editions of Halo Reach, Mafia II, Forza 4(SOLD), Gears of War 2 (These do not include the actual game but all of its CE contents) Make offer

-Call of Duty Elite XL shirt/L fitted hat-$20 Never worn

-Vanquish Game and Guide $25

-PS2 Games: (Buy multiples, get a discount)
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance sold
Baldur's Gate 2 sold
Devil May Cry $8
Devil May Cry 3 $10
Fatal Frame SOLD
Final Fantasy X $10
Final Fantasy XII CE $15
God Hand $15
Jet Lee Rise To Honor $8
Killer 7 sold
Mega Man X Collection sold (Not pictured)
Metal Gear Solid Collection SOLD
Odin Sphere SOLD
Viewtiful Joe $8
Zone of the Enders There 2nd Runner SOLD

All are complete games, ask for more details photos via PM.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Selling - with update on bringing price down via trade plus cash.

MSI Reference design GTX 670 - 250 shipped

Great condition. Can bargain within reason.

Will include Burnout Paradise Ultimate, Crysis 2 Maximum, Dead Space 1 and 3, Mirror's Edge, and Medal of Honor for Origin.

Would be willing to knock the price down to less money if someone has a 1-2tb HDD to trade. So around 200 for the GPU if you have a used 1TB or 180 for a 2TB HDD to toss in.

Selling - with update on bringing price down via trade plus cash.

MSI Reference design GTX 670 - 250 shipped

Great condition. Can bargain within reason.

Will include Burnout Paradise Ultimate, Crysis 2 Maximum, Dead Space 1 and 3, Mirror's Edge, and Medal of Honor for Origin.

Would be willing to knock the price down to less money if someone has a 1-2tb HDD to trade. So around 200 for the GPU if you have a used 1TB or 180 for a 2TB HDD to toss in.
Try and wait at least 150-200 posts before reposting. Editing your original post to say nothing and copying it to a new page is unacceptable.

WTS:

PSP 2000, includes the power adapter and a 1GB memory card-50 shipped
Fear Effect 2, missing the manual though-21 shipped
Dynasty Warriors 8 (PS3)-48 shipped
Guides: Final Fantasy XII, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 1 (GC) and Metroid Prime 2-Shoot me an offer.
Lego Galaxy Quest Galactic Titan set-90 shipped

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Try and wait at least 150-200 posts before reposting. Editing your original post to say nothing and copying it to a new page is unacceptable.

I actually edited it. Let me know if I hurt someone's feelings.

Stuff sinks ways too fast here. I feel like I'm being scolded so I take a little offense by your wording.

That being said, I won't re-list outside of that last post.

Speevy

Banned
Why don't we just PM a person who lists something more than once, because mentioning it takes up space too.

That way, those who are buying and selling get all the thread space, and nothing else does.

NoRéN

Why don't we just PM a person who lists something more than once, because mentioning it takes up space too.

That way, those who are buying and selling get all the thread space, and nothing else does.

I've been saying that for a while. Maybe the PM function is broken for some. :)

coopolon

WTS

Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition- Complete In Box

Comes with Game/Case/Inserts in case, music CD, art book/guide, deluxe box it came in, and unused Amazon Preorder DLC code. Club Nintendo code has been used.

Looking for $37 paypal gift. Only shipping within US, unless you want to pay however much more it costs to ship to you. Will ship next business day after receiving payment.

Peagles

STILL LOOKING! Please help me! I think this will be my last call before I give up.

This might be a long shot but...

Still WTB: Mint/Very Good Condition Chrono Trigger BOX ONLY

Would also consider with other bits and bobs (game, maps, manual etc), but all I'm really after is the box! I bought a CIB recently but the box got crushed in the post... :(

etrain911

Want to trade: I have a code for the deluxe addition of Splinter Cell Blacklist from the recent Nvidia promotion that I'd be willing to trade for a steam-key for Gone Home or some other recent indies. (I've just built my first PC and am looking to catch up on what I've been missing out on including Fez, Terraria, Mark of a Ninja, etc.) Ideally though, I'd get a code for Gone Home. I have so much interest in that game. :)

NoRéN

Positive feedback for Hex

Set up a trade. Incredibly easy to work with. Easiest trade I've ever done. Quick to communicate and friendly.

Highly recommended.

Zing

Banned
Stuff sinks ways too fast here. I feel like I'm being scolded so I take a little offense by your wording.
So because the thread is so active, you think you are better than everyone and can just repost at will? If it feels like you are being scolded, good, because you are.

As for sending these warnings in PM, they may not be as effective as publicly embarrassing the person. I mean, it's number one in the list of rules in the OP. It's literally the sixth line of text. If the person can't even follow rule #1, then I'm sure they don't give a shit about being reminded in a PM.

As for selling…

Here is my copy of Lufia II with manual and map. Everything is in like new condition except for a small nick in the top label of the game. I'm asking $100 plus shipping, which would be around $8 to ship in North America. Click to see full size photos.

C-Drive

Positive feedback for detectiveconan1 as buyer. Not much to say here, a quick and easy transaction and I hope he enjoys the game!

Petrie

Banned
So because the thread is so active, you think you are better than everyone and can just repost at will? If it feels like you are being scolded, good, because you are.

As for sending these warnings in PM, they may not be as effective as publicly embarrassing the person. I mean, it's number one in the list of rules in the OP. It's literally the sixth line of text. If the person can't even follow rule #1, then I'm sure they don't give a shit about being reminded in a PM.


I think the biggest issue is it isn't a rule, it's a suggestion. There is no rule.

SmokeMaxX

I think the biggest issue is it isn't a rule, it's a suggestion. There is no rule.
Realistically speaking, the rule says "the idea is to keep everyone happy and satisfied" and reposting before 150 posts isn't keeping everyone happy and satisfied.

That being said, I'm less annoyed by those who accidentally break rule #1 and more annoyed by those who blatantly ignore rule #3:

3. No need to whine

Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom