• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foofaraw

Positive seller feedback for Stronghammer 22. I decided I wanted the game, and he appeared like a beacon and delivered almost instantly.

Ezalc

WTB
Fire Emblem Awakening complete in very good condition. Must be willing to ship internationally. Club Nintendo code unused a bonus but not necessary.

Positive feedback for buyer carlos. Literally bought like 20 lb of retro game stuff from me. Easy transaction, would love to hear from him again!

WTS - Championship Riven Skin
They are going for around $300 on eBay. Make an offer!

RFQhORW.jpg

goldenpp72

Positive Feedback for Lyte Edge, sent me a Complete and very nice shape Shantae for the GBC, all was smooth sailing :)

That's probably about it for me and rare games for the summer, shit :p

WTS:

Dark Souls (360) - $10 shipped, Like New
Dragon's Dogma (360) - $12 shipped, Like New

Take both for $20 shipped. Will only ship to ConUS

Sold!

Tak3n

Banned
megabyte-punch.png

Hi Guys

I have a special Edition code for sale which you redeem on Desura.com (like steam, except you can download the stand alone game if you wish)

I am asking £10... special edition is £14.39 currently and includes

This special edition contains: Original Soundtrack (27 tracks) + 7 Wallpapers + 10 Custom Versus levels

It has been getting/got rave reviews and I like it to smash brothers....

Watch this you tube review, there is also a demo....

I can vouch for it, if this is you thing....

once it gets greenlight you will also get a steam key.

(I have not seen one bad review BTW, all of them are in the 9/10)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ0IoPL-5Xc&feature=player_embedded

Pokemon Rumble U - UK/Europe download code - £10
Accidentally ordered from GAME. £10 is cheaper than GAME and cheaper than eShop.
Payment via Paypal gift only.

snacknuts

we all knew her
WTS: 3rd gen iPad (16GB, wifi, black) - asking $375 shipped

I bought this refurbished unit directly from Apple in January. You can buy the same thing from them right now for $379. "But snacknuts," I can hear you wondering, "why would I give you $375 for an iPad that I can buy for $379 plus tax?" Shut up and I'll tell you why. I am including the following accessories:

-Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard cover (Note: this thing has an amazing battery; I haven't had to recharge it since I got it in January.)
-Cosmonaut iPad stylus
-CaseCrown iPad case

Also includes original packaging, charging cable and adapter, and is under warranty until January. There are a couple of extremely small scratches on the front bezel; there are a couple of extremely minor scuffs on the back that anyone is unlikely to ever notice unless they're inspecting for them. So there's over $100 worth of stuff that you're getting for ever-so-slightly less than it would cost to buy just the iPad from Apple in the same condition.

I have positive feedback in this thread, but I think it's all from buying. If relevant, I have 100% positive feedback on ebay after more than ten years. Shipping outside of the US will cost the difference between domestic and international shipping. Can do PayPal (gift) or Amazon Payments.

NmoaEh0.jpg

ik6QiQz.jpg

V0mWzns.jpg

5HmSG8q.jpg

AwRy108

Hi Guys

Unless are few of you are down with the Indie scene this release would of past un-noticed, this game has just been released, I have a special Edition code for sale which you redeem on Desura.com (like steam, except you can download the stand alone game if you wish)

I am asking £10... special edition is £14.39 currently and includes

This special edition contains: Original Soundtrack (27 tracks) + 7 Wallpapers + 10 Custom Versus levels

Just an FYI: your post is absurdly confusing--a little formatting would go a long way.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Positive Feedback for Lyte Edge, sent me a Complete and very nice shape Shantae for the GBC, all was smooth sailing :)

That's probably about it for me and rare games for the summer, shit :p

Positive feedback for goldenpp72. Was a pleasure to deal with! :)

avcables

Banned
I have a copy of:

PAYDAY 2 (MSRP $30, Steam)

I purchased for full price that I can't use. $25 PayPal money and it's yours, whoever is first.

Sold.

vermadas

Everything that has a region associated is from the US. Prices on physical items include shipping in the continental US via USPS. Assume any codes that came with games have been redeemed unless new/sealed or otherwise noted.

Have

Dance Central 3 (Sealed) $23

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate (case and game only, no manual) - $15

Joe Danger 2 XBLA code - $4

Want

Paypal

Kevtones

Pikmin 3 FS/FT
$45 shipped sound fair (Nintendo Club code used)

Would also trade straight for:
Splinter Cell Blacklist Wii U
Wonderful 101 Wii U (not out I know)
Saints Row IV (360)

Yuripaw

Banned
UPDATED 8-16-2013, PRICE CHANGES, AND NEW ITEMS

Selling:

Shin Megami Tensei Soul Hackers complete with box & CD (3DS) - $22 shipped
Etrian Odyssey IV (3DS) - $22 shipped
Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 (PS3) - $20 shipped
Tales of Xillia Collector's edition (PS3) still sealed, never opened - $125 shipped
Lego City Undercover (Wii U) - $35 shipped
Mass Effect 3 "Special" Edition (Wii U) - $18 shipped
Pikmin 3 (Wii U) club nintendo code is NOT used - $45 shipped

I have not even played either of the 3DS games yet, so while they are opened, they have never been played.

I am open to offers, and will definitely be open to bundling games for a combo deal.

Want to sell:

WD My Book Live 2TB NAS and personal cloud - $80 shipped (Offers welcome, US only)

http://www.amazon.com/Personal-Cloud-Storage-Share-Photos/dp/B00439GMJ2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376610010&sr=8-1&keywords=wd+my+book+live

I have had this NAS for about a year and it served me really well. I used it mostly for back ups, but it can also be used as a media server to listen to music or stream video files to any DLNA certified device, including a PS3 or Xbox 360. I have the original box, ethernet cable, and AC adapter. I am missing the install CD, but an updated version of the setup software can be found on Western Digital's website. I can even download it and burn it to a disc if you'd like and include it in the box. Feel free to ask any questions or if you'd like pictures I can take some and send them along. I have sold a handful of things on this board with nothing but positive feedback, so buy with confidence!

I take PayPal gift payments (or if you don't want to gift, you pay the fees of a goods and services payment) or Amazon payments.

WTS: All Prices are Shipped.

Games:
Code of Princess (3DS) - $25
Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition (Wii U) - $20
Diddy Kong Racing (N64) - $11
Street Fighter Alpha Anthouogy (PS2) - $11
Rogue Galaxy w/ Official Guide (PS2) - $30
Final Fantasy X (Greatest Hits) (PS2) - $8
Half-Life (PS2) - $10
Comic Jumper (XBLA) - $5

DLC:
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale DLC (Zeus & Issac) - $5
Borderlands 2 DLC (PS3) (Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage) - $2

Misc. Gaming Hardware:
PS2 Multitap - $6
Fat PS3 Internal Fan (Original Part) - $10

Misc. Crap:
Drawn Together (Entire Series) - $20
White/Blue Batman Logo Belt Buckle - $10

I also have a bunch of PS2/GC/GBA instructional booklets, just in case you want to make one of your games a "complete" version. PM me which ones you want and I'll see if I have them. They'll be $2 (Sorry, had to increase the price otherwise I might as well be giving them away.) each and shipping will vary depending on how many you want.

Here is the list of all the manuals I have:

WTB

Lego City Undercover (Wii U) - ~$20

Gamestop Gift Cards - As long as I don't have to pay full price, I'll consider any offer.

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou (Daily Lives of High School Boys) DVD Set

Open to trades for any of the things I want, we can haggle.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
WTB WTB

I'm in the market for retro games. Lots of them. Many of these collections I'm starting from scratch so just let me know what you've got and don't think that it might be too common! You can PM me or list what you have in the thread, either works. I am looking for NTSC-US only, unless otherwise specified.

Sega Master System games (CIB only, PAL acceptable for Sonic games)
Sega Genesis games (prefer CIB, also looking for some boxes+manuals only to complete some games)
Sega CD games (CIB only)
Sega 32X games (CIB only)
Sega Saturn games (CIB only, prefer US but JPN versions are acceptable in some cases when cheaper)
Sega Dreamcast games (CIB only)
NES games (cart only)
SNES games (cart only)
N64 games (cart only)
TurboGrafx-16 games (Jewel Case+Cart preferred, or CIB if inexpensive)
Select PS1 games - only Omega Boost, SOTN, and Ghost in the Shell. (CIB only)

WTB WTB

goldenpp72

I'm trying to streamline my selling a bit as i'll be heading out of town in a couple weeks, so I figured i'd try my luck just selling a few things.. Anyone who takes it will be doing me a little favor I'd say as I don't want to sell it on ebay due to the fees.

Nintendo 3DS XL (Red): Fully complete with every little thing, also in mint shape, from what I can see there isn't a single scratch on the unit or screen and I did a polish with a lint cloth, looks great. Box and other things are all in very good shape as well. I'm hoping to get about 170 Shipped, is that a fair price for these? it's a 2 lb item to ship so keep that in mind, definitely a bit pricey to send out.

20130814_001406_zps0e8624ee.jpg

20130814_002015_zpsfb9c6fd6.jpg

Kirby's Dream Collection Wii (New) $21 dollars Shipped

IMG_2615.jpg

Dreamcast VMU units (new) 6 bucks a piece plus actual shipping (it will vary based on the amount you buy) Comes in the 3 colors you see below.

Everything that has a region associated is from the US. Prices on physical items include shipping in the continental US via USPS. Assume any codes that came with games have been redeemed unless new/sealed or otherwise noted.

Have

Dance Central 3 (Sealed) $23

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Mirror of Fate (case and game only, no manual) - $15

Joe Danger 2 XBLA code - $4

Want

Paypal

Fuck I just bought Mirror of Fate today from GameStop!

Flunkie

Banned
Selling a PS Vita 3G/Wifi First Edition Bundle new in box (FEB includes a hard case, 4GB memory card, Little Deviants game) with an extra 8GB card and Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Wipeout 2048, and Gravity Rush for $175.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom