• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenpp72

So debating on your 3ds xl. Have you used the system transfer on it yet?

Yes, the system has 3 transfers remaining so, the next user can transfer twice and still be set, I shot ya a PM just so you knew for sure but anyone else who would be interested, there is the answer. Thanks!

Volotaire

WTS

header_292x136.jpg

Steam Gift . Payment by Paypal

0.70 cence

Cheddahz

Banned
WTS:

Nintendo Codes:
Kingdom Hearts 3D Club Nintendo Code (worth 40 points) - $2.50
Metriod: Other M Club Nintendo Code (worth 50 points) - $3.50

Games:
Ys Seven (like new, has Amazon Warehouse Deals sticker on the back) - $12 shipped
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (360) - SOLD
Soul Calibur V (360) - SOLD

WTB:

Payday 2 - I'm looking to getting it for around $20

I accept PayPal & Amazon Payments and when you send the money, please cover any expenses

Herbert Moon

Neo Member
Interested in buying 1 or 2 used PS3 controllers in decent working condition. Name a price, but if would be great if pictures could be provided.

I'm located in Canda if that matters, and can pay with Paypal.

CaLe

For the professional developers / artists here:

I have for sale a mint condition Cintiq 12WX. It has been barely used and contains no scratches whatsoever. It was in a smoke-free and pet-free home, and was always taken good care of.

The tablet comes with all the original accessories as well as the box. The box has a small tear, but other than that everything is in perfect condition.

I will only ship to the US and Canada. I live in Canada.

Looking to sell it for 550$ plus shipping.

MFIfgqBl.jpg

[WTS]: Pokemon Box Limited Edition for Gamecube, SEALED. 450 or best offer.US Edition. Great shape. PM!

As always. BITCOIN preferred, but am very flexible.

Speaking of which,
[WTS] USB ASIC Block Eruptor mining sticks. PM for more info.

WTS:

I have 1 annual PS Plus subscription for PSN Canada. Wanted to buy psn cards to fund my wallet, bought this by mistake.

If anyone is interested, kindly PM me. These codes will only work for Canadian PSN accounts. It's CAD $49.99 and gives you 12 months PS Plus subscription (bonus +3 months if you redeem by 30th sept).

I'm offering it for $45.

I can email/pm the codes, paypal prefered.

Please keep it all in the same post, and wait 150 posts before reposting. Thanks.

I know the rules. Thanks. I suppose...
Accidents happen. Worry about chronic offenders.

That said, I also have for sale several ATI 5850s and some great PSUs.

BTC preferred, all else accepted. PM please.

|Paypal gift Only|Codes are PM'd|NeoGAF Gold Seller
Every listing is hot linked with photos, so please click on anything if you'd like to see it.Did this to avoid a super long post.
More than willing to entertain offers on these items!

Looking for a trade of the Castlevania LoS CE. I have the 360 version, want the PS3.

Two limited edition cel arts.
Watch Dogs- $20
Assassin's Creed IV- $30
Or both for $40

Lot of 12 lanyards- $40

Kirby Canvas Curse- $25
Okamiden- $25 or with the extras shown for $45

Lollipop Chainsaw Launch Kit- $40

Kratos Mask- $20
Sweet Tooth Mask- SOLD

Alan Wake CE Complete (Believe episode code was used though)-$40

Dead Space 2 CE contents (PS3)- $30 w/game $40

Persona Hat- SOLD, FF13 Faceplate- $15, Okamiden stylus/cleaning cloth- $20, L.A. Noire notebook- $10, Tactics Orge cards- SOLD

Scribbenauts Unlimited hat and Super Scribblenauts headphones- $20

-
Grand Theft Auto IV License Plate- $20

-Shadow of the Colossus/Ico T-shirt and drawstring bags. These are American Apparel size L (Never worn nor washed)$50

(Ignore photo in center,not included)

- Collector's Editions of Halo Reach, Mafia II, Forza 4(SOLD), Gears of War 2 (These do not include the actual game but all of its CE contents) Make offer

-Call of Duty Elite XL shirt/L fitted hat-$20 Never worn

-Vanquish Game and Guide $25

-PS2 Games: (Buy multiples, get a discount)
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance sold
Baldur's Gate 2 sold
Devil May Cry $8
Devil May Cry 3 $10
Fatal Frame SOLD
Final Fantasy X $10
Final Fantasy XII CE $15
God Hand $15
Jet Lee Rise To Honor $8
Killer 7 sold
Mega Man X Collection sold (Not pictured)
Metal Gear Solid Collection SOLD
Odin Sphere SOLD
Viewtiful Joe $8
Zone of the Enders There 2nd Runner SOLD

All are complete games, ask for more details photos via PM.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
WTB: Playstation Move setup

So, I want:
  • Move Controller
  • Playstation Eye
  • Move Nunchucks
  • Any other accessories for Move

Also WTB:
  • Saints Row 4 on Steam
  • Xbox 360 Slim Hard Drive

Please PM me if you are selling any of those items!

It's been a long while since I sold stuff here. Looking at the feedback list, seems I was NeoGAF Gold +2, which I guess is pretty swell. Been doing some life reassessment stuff and I figured that it would do me some good to sell a lot of stuff that was just taking up physical space in my room.

I take payment via PayPal, Amazon Payments, or you can mail me physical payment in the form of a check or cash (Hey, who doesn't like getting stuff in the mail?). Shipment quotes require your postal code (especially if you're outside the U.S., or if you desire to order multiple items no matter where you're from). Bundle discounts are possible but not an absolute thing, see examples below. With that said, here we go:

Games Stuff:

Club Nintendo 3DS Games CaseSOLD
Classic Controller Pro SOLD

Fate/stay night Réalta Nua with two PSVita Skins, $40

The Last of Us Survival Edition versions of the Artbook and Comic's First Issue, $30
Resistance 3, U.S. and European Editions for PS3 with Steelbook Case $30
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2, $25
Persona 4 Arena with First-Press CD, $30
Nier for PS3, some sticker-related damage $10
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete FFXIII Trial Version Set, $20, $35 with Advent Children -Reunion Files- artbook
ICO HD Edition, Unopened, $15
Shadow of the Colossus HD Edition, Unopened, $15
ICO/Shadow of the Colossus HD Japanese Boxed Edition, PSN Codes used, Games Unopened $Name Your Price

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee $15, $25 with Exoddus
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus $15, $25 with Oddysee

Final Fantasy VIII Japanese Version, No Manual $15, $25 with FFT JP
Final Fantasy Tactics, Japanese Version $15, $25 with FFVIII JP

ANUBIS Zone of the Enders Special Edition for PS2, Japanese, $20, $30 with the Special Bonus CD
ICO PlayStation 2 the Best Japanese Version, $10
Okami PlayStation 2 the Best Japanese Version, $10
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence First Press Edition for Japanese PS2s, some damage on the slipcase, $20
Ebikore+ Amagami for Japanese PS2s, $15
Neon Genesis Evangelions 2 Memorial Box Edition for PSP with DEATH/REBIRTH and END OF EVANGELION UMD Videos, $30

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children -Reunion Files- Artbook, $20, $35 with Advent Children Complete Trial Version Set
Xenosaga Episode III Xeno emission Artbook, $80
Ateliers of Arland Trilogy Artbook, $30
Valkyria Chronicles Design Chronicles Artbook, minor damage to the spine, $35
Mega Man Complete Works, predates Mega Man 9 and 10, $25
Hyrule Historia, damage to the bottom of the spine, $20
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Official Art Works, $35
Okami Art Book, $35
Final Fantasy "riplai" artbook with DVD chock full with trailers, $25
Compilation of Final Fantasy VII Reflections DVD, $10

White Knight Chronicle Preorder Bonus CD from Japan, $10
Atelier Totori Soundtrack CD, $15
Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver Soundtrack CD set with original Gold/Silver Soundtrack CD, $35
Chrono Trigger Super Nintendo Soundtrack CD Set (Not the busted DS port soundtrack), $20, $30 with the Orchestra bonus CD
Dawn of Mana "Breath of Mana" preorder bonus CD, $10
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Soundtrack CD, $20
Bayonetta Soundtrack, $50 ON HOLD
Chrono Trigger: The Brink of Time CD, $15
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Extend Limited Edition Soundtrack with DVD featuring demo videos, and collectible cards, $35
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F Limited Edition Soundtrack with Blu-ray featuring demo videos and a bonus "sound effects" CD, $40

Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack, outer slipcase is kinda scruffy, $25
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Soundtrack CD in first-press sleeve, SOLD
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete "Reunion Tracks" CD, $20
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack CD set, a few scratches on the front jewel case piece, $25

Blu-rays and DVDs:

Matrix Blu-ray Film Collection, $35
Spider-Man Blu-ray Film Trilogy, rare all-in-one-box edition, $30
Marvel's The Avengers with Viva Metal Box, no digital copy or disney movie rewards code, $35
The Godfather Blu-ray Trilogy, SOLD
The Hobbit 3D, no Ultraviolet Code, $25
Akira Blu-ray with 2-disc DVD edition, original bonus artbook and slipcase SOLD
How To Train Your Dragon Blu-ray with DVD, $15
Alien Anthology Blu-ray Set, $30
Escaflowne Movie on Blu-ray, $15
FLCL on Blu-ray, $15

Revolutionary Girl UTENA DVD Sets 1, 2 and 3, $30 for set 1 or 2, $45 for set #3, $95 for all 3
.hack//SIGN Anime Legends Set, $40
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence Steelbook DVD with Soundtrack CD, $35
Cowboy Bebop Anime Legends DVD Set, $40
G Gundam DVD Set 1, $45
Makoto Shinkai DVD Collection w/The Place Promised in Our Early Days and Voices of a Distant Star, $65
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya DVD and CD Bundle as shown, with Chronological and Broadcast Order, $50
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Limited Edition U.S. DVD Set with Last Order OVA, $20
KARAS Complete Collection on DVD, $30
Video Game High School Blu-ray autographed version from the Kickstarter, $30
Fate/stay night Original Anime TV Series Boxset, $25
Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan DVD Set, $25
Toy Story 1+2 Ultimate Toy Box Set, $30
Spider-Man '67 TV Series DVD Set, has a damaged booklet, $45
Batman Beyond DVD Sets, $15 each season, $40 for all 3

Miscellaneous:

Fate/zero material, predates the anime, has a smudge on the back here and there, $45
Fate/complete material, Art, Character, World and Hollow. $40 each, $110 for the first 3, $140 for all 4, $160 for all the books including Fate/zero material

Here we go...

Sheik

I have a SMT IV Amazon.ca preorder dlc code for sale. I think it can be used by Americans by I'm not 100% sure... Anyways, I think they're selling for $5 USD Paypal gift? Will also consider Steam trades. PM me if interested.

IrishNinja

is anyone looking to get rid of some old gaming magazines, or maybe trade? ive a few dupes about, and sealed copies of the final issue of nintendo power, just looking for

• Diehard Gamefan
  • Game Players
  • Next Generation
  • Retro Gamer
  • EGM (1 or 2)
  • GamePro
  • Sega Visions
  • Nintendo Power
  • Official Dreamcast Magazine
  • PSM/etc

payin some bills so i don't have too much $$ to throw around (past shipping, natch) but i also have some retro titles for trade, hit me up!

omgkitty

fireredleafgreen_maindetail.jpg

Looking for a copy of Pokemon FireRed or LeafGreen. I would prefer LeafGreen, but I'll take either. Cart only is fine and I'm looking to pay about $20. Can't trust eBay because of all the fake carts on there.

So I'm thinking of cancelling my PS4 preorder as the launch titles don't interest me really. I can get everything I want on PC. Thing is I've got like $330 credit at gamestop and nothing I want so thinking of buying some steam cards and selling them here. Would anyone be interested in buying say $100 steam credit for $90? Or maybe a $50 card for $45?

sladeums

So I'm thinking of cancelling my PS4 preorder as the launch titles don't interest me really. I can get everything I want on PC. Thing is I've got like $330 credit at gamestop and nothing I want so thinking of buying some steam cards and selling them here. Would anyone be interested in buying say $100 steam credit for $90? Or maybe a $50 card for $45?

If that doesn't work out for you, Gamestop also sells Amazon gift cards.
You can sell those here at the price you're looking for very, very easily..

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
WTS

Play-Asia coupons
$5 off any order over $60 - $2
$5 off Asia version of GTAV Special Edition preorder - $2

WTB

I'm in the market for retro games. Lots of them. Many of these collections I'm starting from scratch so just let me know what you've got and don't think that it might be too common! You can PM me or list what you have in the thread, either works. I am looking for NTSC-US only, unless otherwise specified.

Sega Master System games (CIB only, PAL acceptable for Sonic games)
Sega Genesis games (prefer CIB, also looking for some boxes+manuals only to complete some games)
Sega CD games (CIB only)
Sega 32X games (CIB only)
Sega Saturn games (CIB only, prefer US but JPN versions are acceptable in some cases when cheaper)
Sega Dreamcast games (CIB only)
NES games (cart only)
SNES games (cart only)
N64 games (cart only)
TurboGrafx-16 games (Jewel Case+Cart preferred, or CIB if inexpensive)
Select PS1 games - only Omega Boost, SOTN, and Ghost in the Shell. (CIB only)

$20 denominations would be best

I would love multiples as well (like 2)

I could buy them on Saturday as long as that's not an issue. I would like one for my account and one for my son (hence the 2 cards)

if that's too much of an inconvenience I understand.

Ah damn purchased a bunch of $50 PSN ones and Steam ones =\

Advice...
I'm in eu and i want the disgaea collector edition, but i want the pal game... Gaffer think that i will be' able to sell the game it self for 35 usd (plus shipping) on release day? I' m just interested in the collector stuff anyway...
Same for guided fate paradox..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom