• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

maneil99

My website

I take Paypal or TF2 keys, these are all steam tradeable games

Sir You're Being Hunted - 14$/7keys

Outlast -12$/6 Keys

Football Manager 2014 36$

Amnesia A machine for Pigs - 12 $

Batman Arkham Origins - 30$ ( Tagged with RU Label but works everywhere and is in english )

The Betrayer - 10$

Rome 2 - 38$

Guac/Spelunky - 10$/ea

Rocksmith 2014 - 30$

Divinity DD - 21$

GunCraft - 11$

Timeshift 8$ ( SALE )

KOF - 16$

Skullgirls - 11$

Chivaraly 16$

Rugby Challange - 28$

Footbal Manager -35$

Call of duty 4 - 16$

Warhammer Space Hulk - 18$

Prison Architect - 18$

Civ 5 Brave New World - 16$

looking to trade these Steam keys for anything XBL, PSN, Steam.

Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge

maneil99

Thanks for the deals, but posting links to external sites is not allowed in this thread.

Also, you may want to mention what kind(s) of keys these are (assuming Steam) and what kind(s) of payment you accept.

My site just has more information though?

Positive seller feedback for Pau. Sold me a bunch of Saturn games at an amazing price.

Positive seller feedback for Tawney Bomb. Sold me Scott Pilgrim way lower than I could get it elsewhere.

Positive feedback for sabanoo! Bought my movie and was great to work with!

ChronoX

My website

I take Paypal or TF2 keys, these are all steam tradeable games

Sir You're Being Hunted - 14$/7keys

Outlast -12$/6 Keys

Football Manager 2014 36$

Amnesia A machine for Pigs - 12 $

Batman Arkham Origins - 30$ ( Tagged with RU Label but works everywhere and is in english )

The Betrayer - 10$

Rome 2 - 38$

Guac/Spelunky - 10$/ea

Rocksmith 2014 - 30$

Divinity DD - 21$

GunCraft - 11$

Timeshift 8$ ( SALE )

KOF - 16$

Skullgirls - 11$

Chivaraly 16$

Rugby Challange - 28$

Footbal Manager -35$

Call of duty 4 - 16$

Warhammer Space Hulk - 18$

Prison Architect - 18$

Civ 5 Brave New World - 16$

I'm interested. Check your PM.

Wtt: Games for PSP

As mentioned in a previous post I just bought a Via but I can't pry it hands of my children, so I'd like to get them their own handheld console. I can buy a PSP for $50 in town, but I'd much rather get one from my gaffer brothers and sisters as we tend to treat our toys better. Also since I have a number of games I like to get rid of I'm hoping maybe we could do a fair trade?

I live in Canada on Vancouver Island, have been ebaying for five years (though I haven't been on since someone scammed me a year ago), buying/sellng, and have 100%.

PS3:

UnCharted 1, 2 & 3 (got in a ps3 bundle, all three are still wrapped)
Uncharted 2
CoD MW3 (disk only, got it in a ps3 bundle)
CoD WaW
Two Worlds 2
MGS4
GoW 3
Dark Souls
Bulletstorm
Deus Ex HR
Demon's Souls
Killzone 2 (bought used)
Lair (bought used)

Oblivion
Risen 2
Dead Island
Forza Horizon
Farcry 3
Gta episodes of Liberty City (wrapped)
Rage (bought used)
Batman AC
UFC 3
Ass Creed III

If you see anything you like or if you have any questions, drop me a PM!

Nightz

WTS (all prices shipped)

Kinect Sensor CIB, including AC adapter for older 360's. Will throw in Dance Central 3 and Kinect Adventures - $60
PS Eye - $15
Set of 2 PS Move controllers + 1 Navigation controller - $40
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon) - $120

Through Nintendo EU's "Welcome A Friend" Promotion I have a free copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf for 3DS to trade. It's a EU copy, obviously. I was wondering if anyone had either a Fire Emblem Code they'd like to trade? I am open to other 3DS games but that is my preference. PM to talk.

Positive seller feedback for lilralphie
He sold me an NES and a bunch of games all in great condition. He shipped fast and he accepted my Amazon Payment instead of making me do PayPal. Great guy to buy from!

Coldsnap

FS: MSI GeForce GTX560 Ti 1 GB DDR5 TWIN FROZR II OC. RMAd this video card for a faulty fan and they shipped me back a new one. The warrenty is still active on this card. $85 shipped.

WP_20130822_001_zps5e203328.jpg

WP_20130822_005_zpsbb36f5c6.jpg

WP_20130822_003_zps6e9fed4a.jpg

Want to sell:

WD My Book Live 2TB NAS and personal cloud - $75 shipped (Offers welcome, US only)

http://www.amazon.com/Personal-Cloud-Storage-Share-Photos/dp/B00439GMJ2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376610010&sr=8-1&keywords=wd+my+book+live

I have had this NAS for about a year and it served me really well. I used it mostly for back ups, but it can also be used as a media server to listen to music or stream video files to any DLNA certified device, including a PS3 or Xbox 360. I have the original box, ethernet cable, and AC adapter. I am missing the install CD, but an updated version of the setup software can be found on Western Digital's website. I can even download it and burn it to a disc if you'd like and include it in the box. Feel free to ask any questions or if you'd like pictures I can take some and send them along. I have sold a handful of things on this board with nothing but positive feedback, so buy with confidence!

Powerbag Deluxe backpack (black) by Ful - $70 shipped (Offers welcome, US only)

http://www.mypowerbag.com/backpacks/backpack-6000.html

This is a backpack/laptop bag that has a built in charging system for cell phones, tablets, etc. In perfect condition. Pictures available if you'd like. Originally a $170 bag when I purchased it. PayPal gift or Amazon payment only.

Civilization IV Steam gift - $4

PayPal gift payment please. Will gift you the game as soon as I receive payment.

Positive seller feedback for lilralphie
He sold me an NES and a bunch of games all in great condition. He shipped fast and he accepted my Amazon Payment instead of making me do PayPal. Great guy to buy from!

And positive feedback for buyer Dorimukyasuto. Easy transaction and quick with PM's! Enjoy!

Zajora

I have a Japanese Pink 3DS LL that I used in order to get a white North American 3DS XL (by switching the covers).

ivNA2sNrLw9cD.png

There are a few little nicks on the corners, visible above
itgdaIzLOyZqd.png

iYdLnWQIWWmNU.png

It has a North American back/box, as well as the manuals and etc. AC Adapter not included.
iiEVaw8ZTCxzc.png

Play-Asia carrying case.
i0R8s6RWO9qfm.png

Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D. I think this is the one that doesn't let you delete saves, but I've never played it and I don't think the previous owner did much either.

It's apparently harder to find pink 3DS LLs now (sold out on play-asia) but I spent almost $300 importing it. I'd like to get maybe $160 shipped, preferably payment via paypal. To be honest, I've never actually sold anything online before, so I'm not sure how much the shipping costs will be. I'm located in Atlantic Canada, just for reference on the shipping distance.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I have a Japanese Pink 3DS LL that I used in order to get a white North American 3DS XL (by switching the covers).

It's apparently harder to find pink 3DS LLs now (sold out on play-asia) but I spent almost $300 importing it. I'd like to get maybe $160 shipped, preferably payment via paypal. To be honest, I've never actually sold anything online before, so I'm not sure how much the shipping costs will be. I'm located in Atlantic Canada, just for reference on the shipping distance.
I want this so bad, I wish I had the funds available :(

Sort of a shot in the dark but I have a bundle of old sega genesis games. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 45 games, a model 2 system, 1 original controller, 2 6-button controllers, and hook-ups.

I'm looking to get $165 shipped for the works, which is well below pricecharting. Most of the games are indeed loose, but they're all in reasonable condition other than Valis which has some lable lifting issues. It's a selection of quality games and really no throw-away crappy sports titles. The picture should serve as a list of whats all there, but to highlight I've got: Sonic 1, 2, Knuckles, Spinball. Street Fighter 2, Super Street Fighter 2, Lost Vikings, Quackshot, X-Men 1, 2, Maximum Carnage and a lot of other classics.

I'm trying to get my sega collection down to just being a dreamcast collection so I am trying to get a little bit back on what I paid for all these (I'd say I paid an average of $5 a game for the commons, more for the good stuff, so I easily have $300 wrapped up in what I have, and know it's worth it individually.)

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Positive feedback for Shahadan. Great price, and instant delivery. :)

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
ALL GAMES ARE 50% THE PRICE THAT THEY ARE ON STEAM RIGHT NOW.

HAVE:
Steam:
  • Super Meat Boy
  • NyxQuest
  • Half-Life 2
  • HL2 Episodes 1&2
  • RUSH
  • AAAaaAAAAAaaaaaAAAaAA (The first one)
  • The Ball
  • Amnesia
  • Braid
  • Monday Night Combat
  • Hotline Miami
  • Little Inferno
  • Saints Row The Third
  • Scribblenauts Unlimited
  • Dear Esther
  • Capsized
  • Thomas Was Alone
  • Awesomenauts
  • Proteus
  • Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
  • English Country Tune
  • Intrusion 2
  • Oil Rush
  • The Binding of Isaac + Wrath DLC
  • Closure
  • Shank 2
  • Snapshot
  • Legend of Grimrock
  • Dungeon Defenders + DLC
  • Cave Story+
  • The Basement Collection
  • Offspring Fling
  • Jack Claw
  • Shadowgrounds
  • Shadowgrounds: Survivor
  • Trine
  • Dead Space
  • Burnout Paradise
  • Crysis 2
  • Medal of Honor
  • Mirror's Edge

WANT:
  • Playstation Move set (controller/camera)
  • Saints Row 4 (Steam key)
  • Xbox 360 Slim hard drive (any size)

Like I said, as far as pricing goes, let's just say 50% of whatever the price is on Steam right now. I am negotiable, too. (Like HL2 + EP1&2 for $10)

I'll do trades, or if anyone wants to buy any of those Steam games at a discount, that's cool too. PM me.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
WTB
JP region games (not Asia)

Vita
Zero no Kiseki Evo
Senran Kagura SV
Time Travelers

PS3
ZOEHD Best release

3DS
Layton vs Wright

WTS
Prices include shipping to the US
Shipping will be combined for multiple items, lowering cost

PS3
MGS4 - $4 if added to other items *Non-GH, small dent on front cover and scuffing*

PSVita
Gravity Daze (NTSC-J) - $28

PS2
Namco x Capcom (NTSC-J) - $20 *Box somewhat scuffed, disc is flawless*
Super Robot Wars OG (NTSC-J) - $18 *Back cover/insert dented, box scuffed, disc is flawless*
Odin Sphere - $5 if added to other items *Black label*

Misc
Good Smile 1/8 Kurisu Makise - $130 *Slight outer box damage, brand new/unopened otherwise*
Figma 034 Haruhi - $23 No box, comes with all accessories, great condition
Figma 014 Miku - $23 No box, comes with all accessories, great condition
Makinami Mari Evangelion Zippo Lighter by Khara - $90 *new*
Trigun The Complete Series - $35 *4 DVD thinpack, R1, 2010*
Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls Bluray - $23
Paprika Bluray - $7 if added to other items

Pictures available for all items on request, paypal and US shipping addresses only please

I'm thinking about ordering a case (100) of Universal Game Cases. With shipping to me it's around $90 for a case. I only need about 50, so I wanted to see if anyone was in need before I decided on whether or not I should place an order.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM and we can work out the details.

I accept PayPal and will definitely listen to trades if it's something that I'm interested in (Action-Adventure, RPG's, Nintendo Titles, etc...).

Shipping will depend on what you want, and how many titles you want. If you want one game at $4-$5 expect to help pay a little on shipping.

Details and Condition: ALL Titles are complete original releases (Greatest Hits, Nintendo Selects, etc... will be marked) unless marked. Feel free to PM me for pics and details.

Have:

Nintendo 64: Cart Only
Pokemon Stadium (Sticker is scratched/peeling/rough)-$8
NFL Blitz 2001-$4
Pokemon Snap -$8
Diddy Kong's Racing -$10

Wii:
Chicken Shoot -$5
Game Party -$5
Sim Animals -$6
Thrillville Off The Rails -$5
Tornado Outbreak (Sealed) $8

Xbox 360
Assassin’s Creed II $8
Blazblue Calamity Trigger $10
Dante’s Inferno $9
Mass Effect $8
Ninja Gaiden II (includes Slipcover) $7
Soul Calibur IV $8
Super Street Fighter IV (Missing Manual) $9
Rumble Roses XX $25

Xbox:
Deus Ex Invisible War $5
Jade Empire Limited Edition 2 Disc (Missing Manual) $7
Legacy of Kain Defiance $5
Star Wars Battlefront $12

PS2:
Grand Theft Auto III $4
MX vs ATV Unleashed $5
Resident Evil Code Veronica X $6
Resident Evil Outbreak $7
Samurai Warriors $5
Silent Hill 3 (Missing Manual) $18
Sonic Mega Collection (Greatest Hits) $5
Time Splitters: Future Perfect $18
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland $4

PS3
Blades of Time $12
FEAR: First Encounter Assault Recon $12

Want:
Culdcept Saga
The Last Remnant X360 (preferred Sealed, will consider CIB)
Tales of Legendia PS2 (CIB or sealed)

Will listen to offers, especially on multiple titles.

Wii Tank

Positive seller feedback for Lemstar.

I bought a Eshop credit from him. Even though I couldn't get it to work as I now realize you can only redeem one per account, he was very helpful and easy to get a hold of.

goldenpp72

I'll be leaving town in about 4 days for quite awhile so, if anything below is of interest please take it off my hands asap :p

Nintendo 3DS XL (Red): $160 Shipped (SOLD)

Fully complete with every little thing, also in mint shape, from what I can see there isn't a single scratch on the unit or screen and I did a polish with a lint cloth, looks great. Box and other things are all in very good shape as well.

Dreamcast VMU units (new) 6 bucks a piece plus actual shipping (it will vary based on the amount you buy) Please note all of these have sold or are claimed outside of 1 green and 1 blue one, black is no longer available, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom