• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
GBA Micro & Games Collection

Well kept and works well. Minor visual damage on the cover near the d-pad.

$200. Feel free to PM me, I've +9 positive feedback. B)

Games:

• Drill Dozer
  • Boktai
  • Mr. Diller 2
  • Pokemon Leaf Green
  • Pokemon Ruby
  • Lego Star Wars
  • Spyro 2
  • Zelda Four Swords
  • Sonic Advance 3
  • Advance Wars
  • Advance Wars 2
  • Final Fantasy IV
  • Final Fantasy V
  • Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
  • Backyard Football
  • Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Basically brand new Nexus 7 16gb 2013 edition.

Will come with 3 (!) cases. MoKo folio, Jbox sleeve and a Poetic Slimline.

Includes Nexus 7 unit, original box, original manual, original charger and cable, even the original cellophane wrapper that was around the Nexus 7. Everything used no more than a few hours by me (adult).

Because of like new condition and freebies, I'm looking for $230 delivered in USA.

Pictures available, if desired. It's as close to a brand new unit as you can get though, no dead pixels or problems. Just haven't used it much.

Ultimadrago

Positive Seller feedback for Lemstar, I received Resident Evil: Revelations in good condition and promptly with tracking! Would do business again with.

Cheska

Want To Sell

uE2slXDl.jpg

figma: Kirito PVC Action Figure from Sword Art Online brand new $60 shipped

PHAT Atelier Meruru 1/8 Scale PVC

Displayed in a glass DETOLF case, need to make room for upcoming figures though. $60 shipped

Persona 4 Solid Gold Edition brand new $110 shipped

Shipping only in the US. PM me any questions folks!

zychi

Banned
I know this is probably a long shot, but if anyone is willing to send me their club nintendo code for fire emblem awakening US, please pm me

Just curious how many Gaffers have Donkey Kong Original Edition codes for sale. Don't know the going rate for such a thing, but no codes are available on Ebay or the Amazon Market Place as far as I can tell. Please PM with info as I am in need of one code. Thanks in advance.

factorybelt

Neo Member
Sapphire radeon 7850 2gb - $100 shipped to lower 48. Card only. Worked very well for the past year, but I upgraded 770 SLI. Great for 1080p and overclocks nicely.

8ee81070538020e1b2b36a4823ea0989_zpse322dabe.jpg

Seasonic x-650 Power Supply - $90 shipped. Very nice power supply, with less than 2 months of use on it. Fully modular and highly regarded. Needed moar power. Have the box and velvet(!) bag and all the cables obviously.

Also have a MSI Z77MA-GD45 motherboard, if there's any interest. It's the microATX model. Used it for a year before I went back to ATX.

Alan Wake CE - $30. I believe the codes are unredeemed. Cardboard slipcover is a little dinged but everything else is nice.

Chrono Trigger DS - SOLD

Message me for more info or pics.

Thanks!

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
LOWERED PRICES

Selling

120GB PS3 SLIM w/Catherine (Sealed), GT5XL, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time, and Borderlands 2. All games are either sealed or in great condition - 160 shipped
+++BONUS offer - I will swap the 120GB hdd for the 500GB at an additional 20USD. Saving 20 on the HDD.

MSI gtx 670 - 175 shipped
+++ Will include codes for Burnout Ultimate, Crysis 2, Dead Space 1 and 3, Mirror's Edge, and Medal of Honor. ORIGIN keys.

iPhone 8GB 3G with broken home button but functional. Still works as a browser and ipod but home button broke. Light scratching around rear. - 35 shipped

500GB 2.5" laptop HDD - 40 shipped

I seen the overly dramatic posts up there. I have more stuff listed (as of now) and this will be the final stuff I will be putting on sale. I hope some don't take this personally.

Raytow

WTB:
20$ or 50$ PSN Card

WTS: Shipping included worldwide with all the items.

1/8 Rei & Asuka Plugsuit PVC by Kotobukiya 75$

The Irresponsible Captain Tylor OVA+TV Series Ultra Edition 90$

Nadia the secret of the blue water - Perfect Collection aka Tin Can version 90$

1/8 Rin Tohsaka Fantasy Noble Maid PVC by Good Smile 80$

1/6 Iroha PVC pretty big figure of the busty Samurai Shodown ninja/maid for 90$

Need pics? PM.

GreenMana

I am selling these XBLA games. They are all at least 65% off of retail. I would like to be paid in $1 Humble Origin bundles:

http://www.humblebundle.com

You can purchase them as gifts sent to my e-mail address. Your total must add up to a whole dollar amount, or you round up (a single 3.50 code will cost you 4 Humble Bundles, but 2 of them will cost you 7 Humble Bundles). If anyone is interested please let me know. Thank you.

Alien Breed 1 - 3.50
Alien Breed 2 - 3.50
Boulder Dash XL - 3.50
Castlevania Symphony of the Night - 3.50
Crimson Alliance (w/ all classes) - 5
Defenders of Ardania - 3.50
Defense Grid - 1.50
Double Fine Happy Action Theater (Kinect) - 3.50
Fancy Pants Adventure - 3.50
Full House Poker - 3.50
Gotham Impostors Beta DLC (Arkham-themed outfits) - 3.50
Hole in the Wall - 1.50
Iron Brigade - 3.50
Joe Danger Special Edition - 5
Joe Danger 2: The Movie - 5
Lode Runner - 3.50
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes - 5
Ms Splosionman - 3.50
Nexuiz - 3.50
Pinball FX2 Marvel Vengeance Table - 3.50
Puddle - 3.50
Radiant Silvergun - 5
R-Type Dimensions - 5
Section 8 Prejudice Frontier Colonies Map Pack - 1 (if purchased with Section 8)
Section 8: Prejudice - 5
Snoopy: Flying Ace - 3.50
The Splatters - 3.50
TNT Racers - 3.50
Tower Bloxx Deluxe - 3.50
Trine 2 - 5
Worms: Ultimate Mayhem - 3.50
Xotic - 1.50

grkazan12

Hey everyone, I'm still selling my iPad if anyone is interested.

PM Me if interested.

16GB Black 3rd Gen Retina iPad (Wifi Only) for $350.00 Shipped - It is in pretty god condition the front screen is great and no dead pixels on the screen. The only cosmetic flaw on the device itself is a small chip on the aluminum found on the back of the iPad. It's very small and barely noticeable in real world use.

Ship from America (Northeast)

http://i.minus.com/iApzUZlFR7DLV.JPG
http://i.minus.com/ibyT0ee6k94yeX.JPG

avcables

Banned
Is there anyone here buying the regular edition/Anniversary Edition of Madden that wouldn't mind upgrading/selling me the Sunday Ticket inside?

I don't play Madden myself--haven't in years. But I also don't get cable where I live (and the price for satellite is astoundingly overpriced) so Sunday Ticket is really my only means of watching it over the Internet.

If upgrading to the Anniversary edition isn't appealing to anyone, how about buying the Anniversary Edition from me sans the Sunday Ticket? Either platform. I'm just hoping to find a solution. I've posted this in the MaddenGAF thread as well.

tl;dr

Want: Sunday Ticket

Have: Madden Anniversary Edition X360/PS3

avcables

Banned
Is there anyone here buying the regular edition/Anniversary Edition of Madden that wouldn't mind upgrading/selling me the Sunday Ticket inside?

I don't play Madden myself--haven't in years. But I also don't get cable where I live (and the price for satellite is astoundingly overpriced) so Sunday Ticket is really my only means of watching it over the Internet.

If upgrading to the Anniversary edition isn't appealing to anyone, how about buying the Anniversary Edition from me sans the Sunday Ticket? Either platform. I'm just hoping to find a solution. I've posted this in the MaddenGAF thread as well.

tl;dr

Want: Sunday Ticket

Have: Madden Anniversary Edition X360/PS3

Bumping to a new page.

Jonboy

WTS

Black Ambassador 3DS XL (North American) plus games

Additional image here.

-Bought the new black XL the day it launched in the U.S. and I’ve quickly realized how little time I have for the system anymore. This thing is absolutely loaded with extras. I assure you everything was obtained LEGALLY. Unfortunately, there’s only one system transfer left so I wouldn’t plan on transferring this to another system or anything like that.

-Box, manuals, charger, and AR Cards ALL included with the like new system

-Club Nintendo points for the XL hardware have NOT been used

-Black Case (official case for the DS, but the XL fits perfectly, as do the games)

-16GB SD Card (upgraded from the 4GB that’s bundled with the XL)

$33.80 in eShop Credit

Hard Copies

-Elite Beat Agents (DS)

-Luigi’s Mansion Dark Moon (3DS)

Digital Games

-Super Mario 3D Land

-Animal Crossing New Leaf

-Super Mario Bros

-Balloon Fight

-Ice Climber

-The Legend of Zelda

-Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

-Metroid

-Yoshi

-Excitebike (3D Classic)

-Donkey Kong Jr

-Castlevania

-Wrecking Crew

-NES Open Tournament Golf

-The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages

-The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

-Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition

-Shantae

-Shantae Riksy’s Revenge

-Metroid II: Return of Samus

-Metroid Fusion

-Mario vs. Donkey Kong Minis March Again!

-Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

-Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

-Mario v.s. Donkey Kong

-F-Zero Maximum Velocity

-Wario Land 4

-Mario Kart Super Circuit

-Yoshi’s Island: Super Mario Advance 3

-WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$

-Pushmo

-Let’s Golf 3D

-Bomberman Blitz

-Cut the Rope

-Arcade Hoops

-Absolute Basketball

-Bird Mania 3D

-Paper Airplane Chase

-Castle Conqueror

-Crazy Golf

As you can see the value here is pretty high. Over $450 by my quick estimate. Frankly, I’m not sure what’s a fair offer as the ambassador games are hard to gauge. How about $325 shipped? If you don’t feel that’s a fair offer, but you really want this, let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Amazon Payments and Paypal accepted.

ShadyJ

Hey guys, got a list of games i need to get rid of, EVERY game is IMMACULATE not even a fingerprint on the disc.

Pickup would be great from Bass Hill, Sydney 2197 but if you want them posted please dont low ball me and be prepared to pay the postage.

XBOX 350GB CONSOLE IMMACULATE, I ONLY PLAYED THROUGH GEARS ON IT AND THAT WAS IT. HARDLY EVER USED.

INCLUDES
2X HEADSETS
WIRELESS CONTROLLER
AV CABLES
PLAY & CHARGE KIT
POWER SUPPLY
ORIGINAL RECEIPT

$200 FOR THE CONSOLE

mEeMRxy.jpg

PS3
Tom Clanceys Spinter Cell Trilogy (SEALED) $10
LA Noire Complete Edition (SEALED) $15
Assassins Creed 3 (SEALED) $15
DEUS EX Human Revolution $10
Far Cry 2 $10
Darksiders $10
Darksiders 2 $10
Bioshock Rapture Edition $15
Crysis 2 $10
Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge (SEALED) $15
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena $10
Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City $10
Mass Effect Trilogy (SEALED) $30

Saints Row (SEALED) $10
Assassins Creed $5
Bayonetta $10
Ninja Gaiden 2 (SEALED) $10
Metro 2033 (SEALED) $15
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition (SEALED $15
Fallout 3 GOTY (SEALED) $15
Alan Wake $10
Fable III (SEALED) $10
Fable II $10
The Witcher 2 (SEALED) $15
Gears of War $5
Gears of War 2 $10
Gears of War 3 $15
Dead Rising $10
Halo 3 $10
Halo Reach $10
Halo 3 ODST $10

NbucBfw.jpg

mkenyon

Banned
For Sale:

ASUS P8Z77-I motherboard (mini-ITX)
Intel i5 2500K
Corsair H60

$250 for it all. $225 if you want to skip on the H60. US48 shipping included Canadian shipping would add ~$30-40.

I've ran this at 4.3GHz, but could probably be pushed a tad higher.

dab0ne

This game s going on sale on vita tomorrow for $10 on PSN. I'll pay $15 shipped for a physical copy. Please PM me. Thanks.

Also... I'm a GAF plus buyer.

SmokeMaxX

This game s going on sale on vita tomorrow for $10. I'll pay $15 shipped. Please PM me. Thanks.

Also... I'm a GAF platinum buyer.

You mean plus buyer. Platinum would be over 150 buys lol.
Anyway, where's it going on sale tomorrow for $10? You mean digitally?

I'm hoping I can get some advice from you guys here if possible? I bought a Vita, but now I never get to play the damned thing because I can't pry it from the iron clutch of my little boys. They're only five and three, so I think a PSP is more their speed (and my budget). Now I'd just like to know what is a good price for used psp's and what should I look for if buying a psp used (faulty models, one model better than another, parts prone to breaking)?

I do appreciate any advice given, thank you.

I'm hoping I can get some advice from you guys here if possible? I bought a Vita, but now I never get to play the damned thing because I can't pry it from the iron clutch of my little boys. They're only five and three, so I think a PSP is more their speed (and my budget). Now I'd just like to know what is a good price for used psp's and what should I look for if buying a psp used (faulty models, one model better than another, parts prone to breaking)?

i bought my son (4) a vita off of craigslist so he'd leave mine alone

yea, that didn't really work. since i have plus he's always after mine.

I'm buying marvel vs capcom, again, tomorrow so he'll leave mine alone (already own the game)

really dumb you can't tie your account to 2 systems. that would solve just about everything

You can't? I thought you could do two of everything to one account?
Hmmm, I'm hoping to tie the psp to my + account. That is still possible even if I have it on my vita, or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom