• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoRéN

They'll charge you out the ass, but they pack things well. You'd be better of going to Target and getting a box & bubble wrap and mailing it yourself. Alternatively, USPS gives you free packaging and their Priority service is likely to be cheaper and faster than UPS.
Yup.

You can also calculate postage online.

Most dollar stores around me have shipping supplies as well. Cheap alternative for supplies if they are near you.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I am selling 2 Skullgirls keys for Steam at $10 each or trading them for a KOF XIII preorder. PM if interested.

Before I start, positive feedback for Kagari, suppadoopa and Dacvak, excellent buyers! Thank you very much for your business!!

It's been a long while since I sold stuff here. Looking at the feedback list, seems I was NeoGAF Gold +2, which I guess is pretty swell. Been doing some life reassessment stuff and I figured that it would do me some good to sell a lot of stuff that was just taking up physical space in my room.

I take payment via PayPal, Amazon Payments, or you can mail me physical payment in the form of a check or cash (Hey, who doesn't like getting stuff in the mail?). Shipment quotes require your postal code (especially if you're outside the U.S., or if you desire to order multiple items no matter where you're from). Bundle discounts are possible but not an absolute thing, see examples below. With that said, here we go:

Games Stuff:

The Last of Us Survival Edition versions of the Artbook and Comic's First Issue, $30
Resistance 3, U.S. and European Editions for PS3 with Steelbook Case $30
Persona 4 Arena with First-Press CD, $30
Nier for PS3, some sticker-related damage $10
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete FFXIII Trial Version Set, $20, $35 with Advent Children -Reunion Files- artbook
ICO HD Edition, Unopened, $15
Shadow of the Colossus HD Edition, Unopened, $15
ICO/Shadow of the Colossus HD Japanese Boxed Edition, PSN Codes used, Games Unopened $Name Your Price

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee $15, $25 with Exoddus
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus $15, $25 with Oddysee

ANUBIS Zone of the Enders Special Edition for PS2, Japanese, $20, $30 with the Special Bonus CD
ICO PlayStation 2 the Best Japanese Version, $10
Okami PlayStation 2 the Best Japanese Version, $10
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence First Press Edition for Japanese PS2s, some damage on the slipcase, $20
Ebikore+ Amagami for Japanese PS2s, $15
Neon Genesis Evangelions 2 Memorial Box Edition for PSP with DEATH/REBIRTH and END OF EVANGELION UMD Videos, $30

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children -Reunion Files- Artbook, $20, $35 with Advent Children Complete Trial Version Set
Xenosaga Episode III Xeno emission Artbook, $80
Ateliers of Arland Trilogy Artbook, $30
Valkyria Chronicles Design Chronicles Artbook, minor damage to the spine, $35
Mega Man Complete Works, predates Mega Man 9 and 10, $25
Hyrule Historia, damage to the bottom of the spine, $20
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Official Art Works, $35
Okami Art Book, $35
Final Fantasy "riplai" artbook with DVD chock full with trailers, $25
Compilation of Final Fantasy VII Reflections DVD, $10

White Knight Chronicle Preorder Bonus CD from Japan, $10
Atelier Totori Soundtrack CD, $15
Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver Soundtrack CD set with original Gold/Silver Soundtrack CD, $35
Chrono Trigger Super Nintendo Soundtrack CD Set (Not the busted DS port soundtrack), $20, $30 with the Orchestra bonus CD
Dawn of Mana "Breath of Mana" preorder bonus CD, $10
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Soundtrack CD, $20
Bayonetta Soundtrack, $50 ON HOLD
Chrono Trigger: The Brink of Time CD, $15
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Extend Limited Edition Soundtrack with DVD featuring demo videos, and collectible cards, $35
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F Limited Edition Soundtrack with Blu-ray featuring demo videos and a bonus "sound effects" CD, $40

Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack, outer slipcase is kinda scruffy, $25
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete "Reunion Tracks" CD, $20
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack CD set, a few scratches on the front jewel case piece, $25

Blu-rays and DVDs:

Matrix Blu-ray Film Collection, $35
Spider-Man Blu-ray Film Trilogy, rare all-in-one-box edition, $30
Marvel's The Avengers with Viva Metal Box, no digital copy or disney movie rewards code, $35
The Hobbit 3D, no Ultraviolet Code, $25
How To Train Your Dragon Blu-ray with DVD, $15
Alien Anthology Blu-ray Set, $30
Escaflowne Movie on Blu-ray, $15
FLCL on Blu-ray, $15

Revolutionary Girl UTENA DVD Sets 1, 2 and 3, $30 for set 1 or 2, $45 for set #3, $95 for all 3
.hack//SIGN Anime Legends Set, $40
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence Steelbook DVD with Soundtrack CD, $35
Cowboy Bebop Anime Legends DVD Set, $40
G Gundam DVD Set 1, $45
Makoto Shinkai DVD Collection w/The Place Promised in Our Early Days and Voices of a Distant Star, $65
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya DVD and CD Bundle as shown, with Chronological and Broadcast Order, $50
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Limited Edition U.S. DVD Set with Last Order OVA, $20
KARAS Complete Collection on DVD, $30
Video Game High School Blu-ray autographed version from the Kickstarter, $30
Fate/stay night Original Anime TV Series Boxset, $25
Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan DVD Set, $25
Toy Story 1+2 Ultimate Toy Box Set, $30
Spider-Man '67 TV Series DVD Set, has a damaged booklet, $45
Batman Beyond DVD Sets, $15 each season, $40 for all 3

Miscellaneous:

Fate/zero material, predates the anime, has a smudge on the back here and there, $45
Fate/complete material, Art, Character, World and Hollow. $40 each, $110 for the first 3, $140 for all 4, $160 for all the books including Fate/zero material

Here we go...

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Final attempt to offload these games before I eBay them. PM me with any questions.

All prices include shipping within the US. Photos available upon request. All items in great condition.

For Sale:

PS3
  • Skyrim - $10 SOLD
  • SOCOM 4 - $10
  • Darksiders - $10
  • Street Fighter 4 - $7

Xbox 360
  • Forza Horizon - $10
  • Sleeping Dogs (NEW/SEALED) - $20
  • Crysis 2 Limited Edition - $10
  • Shadows of the Damned - $10 SOLD
  • The Darkness 2 Limited Edition (comes with the poster) - $13
  • Gears of War 3 - $10 SOLD
  • Portal 2 - $15
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Platinum Hits packaging) - $13
  • Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (XBL download code) - $15

Want to Buy:

Xbox 360
  • Splinter Cell Blacklist - $45

I accept PayPal, either as a gift or you can cover the fee.

Lowered to $450 cash firm

In Boston, MA

Rotating some games around in anticipation of the candy cab coming.

Up for sale is my Neo Geo 4-slot. It has a just recapped monitor and brand new buttons and sticks (except for the right stick as Paradise arcade was out of IL sticks). The cab has been CLEANED FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. Monitor, sides, control panel, everything. Many of you know how thoroughly I clean my cabs. This is no exception.

The games included are:
Puzzle Bobble
King of Fighters 98
Football Frenzy
Baseball Stars 2

Price is $550.

Nekobo

REPOST: Selling my copy of Tales of Xillia for $47 shipped in the US. Opened once, so everything is in perfect condition. Shipping in the US. I'm a NeoGAF Plus seller, so buy with confidence!

WTS - PSN code for Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

Looking for Amazon Credit - relatively new here, but have completed a previous trade with a member if you need validation.

Final attempt to offload these games before I eBay them. PM me with any questions.

All prices include shipping within the US. Photos available upon request. All items in great condition.

For Sale:

PS3
  • Skyrim - $10 SOLD
  • SOCOM 4 - $10
  • Darksiders - $10
  • Street Fighter 4 - $7

Xbox 360
  • Forza Horizon - $10
  • Sleeping Dogs (NEW/SEALED) - $20
  • Crysis 2 Limited Edition - $10
  • Shadows of the Damned - $10
  • The Darkness 2 Limited Edition (comes with the poster) - $13
  • Gears of War 3 - $10
  • Portal 2 - $15
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Platinum Hits packaging) - $13
  • Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (XBL download code) - $15

Want to Buy:

Xbox 360
  • Splinter Cell Blacklist - $45

I accept PayPal, either as a gift or you can cover the fee.

PM sent.

Hi GAF,

I am selling a 2010 Macbook Pro with the following specs:
2.53 ghz processor, 4 gigs ram, 250 gig harddrive. 13.3' screen.
It is in excellent shape, and the battery still holds a great charge. I just no longer need it, as I predominantly use my ipad or my work computer.

It's one of the silverish aluminum ones.

I'm selling it for $450 shipped anywhere in the U.S.

Selling:

Official PlayStation 3D monitor. In like new condition, never had the 'black screen' problem, ships in its original box with all cables and the 3D glasses (but no MotorStorm game). Also comes with a PS3 media remote that will also work the monitor.

$200 shipped. PM for more information/pics.

sgb

positive feedback for imNotSteven. Skins arrived in great condition, can't wait to throw em on my vita! Thanks again

Def Jukie

WTB

I'm looking for some Universal Game Cases if anyone has some extras laying around. Send me a PM if you've got some you don't need.

FOR SALE:

X Blaze Embryo Vita (JP)
$40 Shipped w/o soundtrack
$50 Shipped w/ Soundtrack (sealed)

SEGA SATURN (JP) Grey version w/ white controller and cables
condition 7.5/10

$80 Shipped w/ one game (fire pro wrestling)

Sega Saturn Games (all JP versions in the case with spine card and insert)

Dragon Ball Ultimate Battle $20 Shipped
Dragon Ball Legends $15 Shipped
Pretty Fighter X $25 Shipped
Daytona USA $12 Shipped

Apple Macbook (Black one) 2,1 Core 2 Duo 2GHz
2.5 GB Ram
180GB HD
Condition 8.5/10
Comes with Charger and clean install - no box
$290 shipped

maneil99

https://sites.google.com/site/ml99sales/

More games are available, new games may take a few days to be added to the site but can be bought aslong as they aren't region locked.
Shadow Warrior - 20$

Metro LL - 12$

Brothers Tale of Two - 11.50$

Kentucky Route Zero - 9$

TMNT - 12$

Sir You're Being Hunted - 14$/7keys

Outlast -14$

Football Manager 2014 36$

Amnesia A machine for Pigs - 12 $

Batman Arkham Origins - 30$ ( Tagged with RU Label but works everywhere and is in english )

The Betrayer - 10$

Rome 2 - 35$

Guac/Spelunky - 10$/ea

Rocksmith 2014 - 30$

Divinity DD - 21$

GunCraft - 11$

Timeshift 8$ ( SALE )

KOF - 16$

Skullgirls - 11$

Chivaraly 16$

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
WTS

Play-Asia coupons
$5 off any order over $60
$5 off Asia version of GTAV Special Edition preorder

Steam games
Limbo
Fallout New Vegas (no DLC)
Borderlands GOTY
Bioshock 2

WTB

I'm in the market for retro games. Lots of them. Many of these collections I'm starting from scratch so just let me know what you've got and don't think that it might be too common! You can PM me or list what you have in the thread, either works. I am looking for NTSC-US only, unless otherwise specified.

Sega Master System games (CIB only, PAL acceptable for Sonic games)
Sega Genesis games (prefer CIB, also looking for some boxes+manuals only to complete some games)
Sega CD games (CIB only)
Sega 32X games (CIB only)
Sega Saturn games (CIB only, prefer US but JPN versions are acceptable in some cases when cheaper)
Sega Dreamcast games (CIB only)
NES games (cart only)
SNES games (cart only)
N64 games (cart only)
TurboGrafx-16 games (Jewel Case+Cart preferred, or CIB if inexpensive)
Select PS1 games - only Omega Boost, SOTN, and Ghost in the Shell. (CIB only)

Requiem

Selling

Xbox 360 Slim E w/ 250GB HDD
Comes with:
  • One Wireless Controller
  • One Chat Headset
  • All necessary power cables
  • HDMI Cable
  • Halo 4
  • Forza 4
  • Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition
  • Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition
  • Bioshock 1 & 2
  • Infinite UnDiscovery
  • Original Box and Packaging

I'm looking for $250 for it all, but the price is negotiable. I don't really want to sell anything standalone either.

I am willing to trade it all for a Vita with some games and a memory card and I'll also entertain other trades as well.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Veronica, I am still waiting to hear back about my package. I was promised a response yesterday and a tracking number almost a week ago.
I've actually never seen a tracking number for my package either. I'd like to see that too, if possible.

Bungie's

I recommend all you guys file a claim with paypal until you receive your items. Paypal will hold the money until the claim is resolved.

BigAT

Selling Madden NFL 25 (it's Anniversary Edition, but just game/case, no Sunday Ticket code) for $45 shipped.

Also selling a $15 iTunes gift card for $10 or the equivalent amount in Amazon credit.

Anoesis

Neo Member
Selling:

Hokuto No Ken: Fist of the North Star, Japanese import for PS2. $55

White DS Lite with charger, box and everything that came with it, plus Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney. $50

White men can't jump w/ Box Atari Jaguar $18

Missile Command 3D Atari Jaguar No Box $25

Initial D: Special Stage Japan Import PS2 $25

RkOwnage

Selling my entire Disney Infinity series 1 set. I have every figure released in wave 1, plus an unopened Lightning McQueen Toys R Us Exclusive. I also have a good collection of power discs, though not all of them...I have all but the Tangled Sky Dome and the Buzz and Dumbo rare discs. Each character is leveled to 15, and the version of the game is WiiU.

Looking for $200 for the set

Also selling my entire Skylander's collection. You'll get everything included in this Google Document.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnzM3JWwyGZbdDFJaUpjUnQydkNiQW1FRGVfbVI5ZXc#gid=0

Looking for $300

Odd request but still relevant to B/S/T, is anyone here near Chester, VA? There's a craigslist deal there that I'd love to buy but I am not local. Would be awesome if someone would be willing to meet them and ship it to me. I have a boatload of feedback (>20 on current system and previously GAF Gold) and would be willing to trade you something or send you some extra paypal in addition to the cost and shipping fees. PM me! Thanks!

Arla

WTB:
Nintendo Force Issue #1 - Must be in good quality. Standard shelf-wear is fine but nothing too major.
Stanley Kubrick: Limited Edition Collection - Only if you're willing to cut me a big deal. I know this is expensive as hell but I'm not willing to pay that much for it,
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Original Soundtrack.
Killers is Dead Artbook.
Those little Monster Hunter figures you see on sites like AmiAmi
Senran Kagura charms/keychains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom