• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avalon304

WTB:

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

The Legend of Zelda: Collectors Edition

The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past/Four Swords

GBA>GCN Link Cable

I'd prefer disc based games be complete in the box (if its missing the manual, thats ok, but must have the box art intact). For cart based games I dont care about the box or manual.

Have: Paypal

ThatGuy

WTT
HAVE
- Divinity: Dragon Commander The Imperial Edition (Steam)
- Shadowrun Returns + Backer Exclusive Item (Steam)
- Anomaly 2 (Steam)
- Castle Storys (Steam)
- Introversion Humble Bundle (Humble Bundle Gift)

WANT
- Rome 2 (Steam)
- Europe Universalis IV
- Double Fine Humble Bundle
- Prison Architect

IrishNinja

if anyone has an extra WU Zelda Wind Waker HD LE (the gamestop one with gannon figure) & willing to sell for a fair price, lemme know! i think scalpers hit the stores out here before i could get mine in.

Before I put it on ebay, does anyone want a Splinter Cell Blacklist Digital Deluxe Edition PC code for £20?

edit: Potentially sold elsewhere, if interested you can still let me know :)

edit2: sold

Jonboy

*WTS*

Revising my Wii U listing and splitting things up instead of bundling.

- Deluxe Wii U plus extras (North American system)
- Digital games included on the system: F-Zero (SNES), Punch-Out! (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES), Super Metroid (SNES), and Donkey Kong (NES).
- Digital Wii games included: Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros (N64), World of Goo, LostWinds,
- $8 Wii U eshop credit
- Original box, gamepad stand, console stand, and cables are all included

Asking $250
Shipping based on where you're located in the U.S.

Wii U Pro Controller (white)
*SOLD*

Pikmin 3
*SOLD*

Dragon's Crown (PS3)
*SOLD*

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)
zeldaALTTP.png

$23 shipped
*cartridge only*

Happy to send pics of anything requested. Perfect feedback here on NeoGAF as well as eBay.

Amazon payments or paypal accepted. Buyer pays fees if using paypal.

Let me know if you have any questions!

NeoGAF Gold! Buy with confidence. All games are mint/complete unless otherwise posted. PayPal only and shipping within the US. Prices include shipping.

FOR SALE:

Rayman Legends (Wii U, sealed) - $48
Dragon's Crown (PS3) - $33

Selling : can lower prices if multiple items are bought

Animal crossing new leaf- no club Nintendo code- $25 shipped
1a5b8336-b4be-4950-9b5f-25ac1f884ce8_zps87d738f7.jpg

Call of duty: modern warfare 3- Xbox 360- sealed - $20 shipped
Max Payne 3- $15 shipped- sealed
**Buy both for $30 shipped**

3e5b925c-6063-415c-bdb3-32a1afdca409_zpsaf059cb5.jpg

super smash brothers melee, CiB players choice , GameStop sticker on side cover art- $35 shipped
31f99f26-5335-406d-9932-f7994ecfc2c9_zps5aefc4c0.jpg

super mario sunshine - CiB players choice version - $20 shipped
554c72af-bfe7-425f-acfc-d4f932101458_zpse28449f9.jpg

paper mario: the thousand year door-players choice version - CiB -$20 shipped
147b2117-e165-4d34-b213-68905257a5c1_zpsfc49a249.jpg

Luigi's mansion - CiB- players choice -has gamestop sticker on side of cover art- $20 shipped
477c97c4-5db9-415a-95bd-c14bb0b60712_zps2e96f63b.jpg

legend of zelda ocarina of time- cart only- grey version- $20 shipped

Super Mario 64- players choice- cart only- $15 shipped
Banjo Kazooie- $15 shipped- cart only
Goldeneye 007- $12 shipped- cart only
Yoshis Story- cart only- $13 shipped
Donkey kong 64- $14 shipped- cart only

8e252777-6edd-4ab3-93ca-e5f3851f497b_zps7935603f.jpg

Pokemon Red - cart only, still saves- $25 shipped
Pokemon Blue- cart only, still saves- $25 shipped
*Buy both for $45 shipped*

Prices shown delivered in USA. (if you buy more than one, we'll figure out actual shipping though)

Payment via Paypal.

Gamecube

Grey Wavebird w/ Receiver (tested, works) - Good condition. $23

PS3/Vita

1 year PS+ Playstation Plus Membership Code - $42, will PM/email code.

Vita
Download code for Unit 13 - $old

AwRy108

*WTS*

Revising my Wii U listing and splitting things up instead of bundling.

- Deluxe Wii U plus extras (North American system)
- Digital games included on the system: F-Zero (SNES), Punch-Out! (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES), Super Metroid (SNES), and Donkey Kong (NES).
- Digital Wii games included: Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, Super Smash Bros (N64), World of Goo, LostWinds,
- $8 Wii U eshop credit
- Original box, gamepad stand, console stand, and cables are all included

Asking $275
Shipping based on where you're located in the U.S.

Just a friendly heads-up: I grabbed a like-new, complete WiiU Deluxe off this thread 4 months ago for $235 shipped, and it included NSMBU, Nintendoland, a Wii Classic Controller, and roughly the same amount of digital content. Also, the Deluxe will be $299 as of Sept. 20th.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
For sale:

Super Mario RPG SNES
Turtles in Time SNES

Both include the original boxes and manuals, both were play-tested and work great - Mario even has all of my original save files from day one lol.

The condition of the carts is excellent/no marks. The manuals are also very good, but Mario is a lot better comparatively - no folds, tears, and very little corner wear. Turtles' manual is a bit more beat up on the sides and corners, but also has no folds or tears and includes the original fruit snacks coupon on the back.

The boxes are worn. Again, Mario is better but the case definitely has some creases/wrinkles and the tabs are slightly torn. Turtles has corner wear, a few creases, and has surface scratches. Regardless, the boxes don't have any major damage and can stand alone just fine. If you'd like more pictures, I'd be glad to provide them, but please don't buy them and then later tell me the boxes are more beat up than you thought. They are definitely in good shape but no where near pristine.

I'm not putting prices on them, only setting a minimum reserve of $30 for TMNT, $60 for Mario RPG. So simply send me an offer and the best one will get it, even if it's $31/61. Please add $5 shipping by USPS Priority Mail to each game, meaning if you offer something like $70 for Mario the final price is $75. Payment is Amazon Payments only.

Please click for bigger pictures.

Chrono Trigger SNES

The cart is is near mint with a slight dent on the top right of the sticker (somewhat visible in the pic) and the battery still has my day one saves from 1995. The manual has slight wear on the covers but no folds or tears and in the insides are immaculate. The box, as you can see, was not as lucky. The top two flaps are quite torn, and the one on the left might actually fall off by the time I ship it lol. The front and back of the box are fine but please be aware there is a good amount of wear on this box.

The player's guide's front/back covers are faded a bit yellow, have some scuffs, and the corners/binding show wear. It has seen some use, but there are no tears or folds on the covers. The insides are also absolutely wonderful save one page, page 22 The Queen Returns, where there is a small hanging rip (more like a chip) at the top of the page. The book is sound and none of the pages are loose or falling apart, but it shows its age.

Obviously the most important thing, the cart, is in working order, but even with the manual being very good I realize the box and guide aren't as collectible as they could be. I am pretty sure I have the included posters somewhere, but as a kid I put them up on my walls and as a result the corners are quite beat up so it's not worth including them.

Minimum reserve is $70, so the best offer above that (even if it's $71) will take it. $5 per cart will be added to your final offer price for shipping.

All payments by Amazon Payments, and shipping will be priority to the 48 states.

Click the pictures to enlarge. If you'd like more detailed ones, just shoot me a pm.

Just a friendly heads-up: I grabbed a like-new, complete WiiU Deluxe off this thread 4 months ago for $235 shipped, and it included NSMBU and roughly the same amount of digital content. Also, the Deluxe will be $299 as of Sept. 20th.

Yeah I got mine for under $200 w/ Zombie U, NSMBU. The console is going to be dropping like a stone.

Jonboy

Just a friendly heads-up: I grabbed a like-new, complete WiiU Deluxe off this thread 4 months ago for $235 shipped, and it included NSMBU and roughly the same amount of digital content. Also, the Deluxe will be $299 as of Sept. 20th.
Thanks for the heads up. Dropping price to $250.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Selling:

Far Cry 3 for Xbox 360 (online pass used) - $16 shipped

Vita First Edition bundle (everything is included, Vita itself is mint and has no scratches as far as I can tell)- $170 shipped. A bit of a long shot, but if anyone has a black Wii U that they really don't want, I'd love to do a trade. I'll throw in an extra $30 too. Not a crazy deal I know, but I'm wanting a Wii U and don't have the $300 to shell out.

Updated prices a little - some stuff became available again. Free shipping's included. Everything's in great shape, unless noted. PM me if you'd like more pictures, or have any questions!

• Cannon Spike (US Dreamcast - box, game, manual included) - $45

• Catherine: Love is Over Edition (US PS3 ver. - game not included, everything else is) - $40

• Hatsune Mike: Project Diva f (JP Vita - includes game, box, manual insert, and AR leaflet) - $45

• Last of Us: Survival Edition (US ver. - steelbook, art book, comic, & box - no game/DLC) - $40

• Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Big Boss Limited Edition PSP Set - $195
-incl. system, carry pouch, 4GB memory card, original box/inserts (slight tear where original seal sticker was - doesn't include Peace Walker game-

5wwW58v.jpg

• Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (US PSX - game, box, bonus disc, manual included) - $45

• PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate (US Steam code - realized I can't play it on my Mac :( ) - $10

AwRy108

Yikes! I might as well just keep it for that, lol. I might play 1 or 2 games a year on it.

Yeah, I jumped on the GAF deal for the exact same reason. Figured $235 shipped with a game that I would've paid $50+ for was too good to pass up; and, unless Nintendo completely pulls the plug on it, the WiiU won't be hitting less than $150 at retail for quite some time.

Friggz

if anyone has an extra WU Zelda Wind Waker HD LE (the gamestop one with gannon figure) & willing to sell for a fair price, lemme know! i think scalpers hit the stores out here before i could get mine in.

i just called my local gamestop, and they are still taking pre-orders for the US version. Im going to get one myself and will put in a preorder for you a well if youd like. PM me to let me know.

Looking to sell:

Good condition
Wii homebrew ready/installed console w/stand and SD card
1x sensor bar
1x component cable
1x power supply
1x CCPro
1x CC
1x Wiimote Plus with condom
1x Nunchuck

PM if you wanna make an offer

WTS

Used like new

Apple iPad with Retina Display MD511LL/A (32GB, Wi-Fi, Black) Newest Version
Dark gray Apple Smart Case (not fake)

$495 shipped

I have some SEGA Saturn games for sale. (Actually, I have a lot of games for sale, so if you're looking for anything for Xbox 360, OG Xbox, Sega Genesis, 32X, Dreamcast, GameCube, DS or GameBoy / GameBoy Advance just ask and I might have it. I'm going to start with Saturn, though.)

Here are some highlights (all North America-region games):

Shining Force III
Burning Rangers
Saturn Bomberman
House of the Dead
Panzer Dragoon Saga
Guardian Heroes
Primal Rage
Die Hard Arcade

There are about 45 games in total. All are complete and in mint or near mint condition, including cases.

If you are interested in anything please send me an offer via private message.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
anyone in here have Microsoft Points for sale?

can paypal or amazon payments, whichever you prefer.

Perfect timing!

I'm selling 1600 point cards for $18.50 each. I'll accept Paypal or Amazon Payments (never used Amazon Payments before, but I just set up an account). I'll send the code with a picture of the back of the card. Just PM me if interested.

I've got around 10 of them, so if anyone wants one, PM me, please.

nbthedude

Want to buy: Saints Row 3 PC for a buddy who is a casual gamer new to PC gaming and used to love the old GTA games.

Will trade: Gallatic Civilization Ultimate Bundle + Civ IV ]

Or willing to pay cash.

TriAceJP

WTB

Still looking for the following items:

- Graphics card, Nvidia 600 series and above

- 2.5" HDD above 200GB

- SmartWatch, Pebble caught my eye

- A sweet girl to call my own

Let me know!

Sora_N

Trying to raise some funds and see if I want to buy a Pokemon 3DS XL.

Shipping from Canada, prices do not include shipping. Paypal gift preferred.

Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness PSP $15
Fate/Extra PSP (Japanese Version, SEALED) $10

Rogue Galaxy (Sealed) PS2 $25
Dark Cloud 2 PS2 (Like new condition) $30

Atelier Rorona PS3 $25
Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend Limited Edition PS3 (contents ONLY, excludes the game) $10
Disgaea 4 PS3 Premium Edition w/ figure, SEALED $50

I have some SEGA Saturn games for sale. (Actually, I have a lot of games for sale, so if you're looking for anything for Xbox 360, OG Xbox, Sega Genesis, 32X, Dreamcast, GameCube, DS or GameBoy / GameBoy Advance just ask and I might have it. I'm going to start with Saturn, though.)

Here are some highlights (all North America-region games):

Shining Force III
Burning Rangers
Saturn Bomberman
House of the Dead
Panzer Dragoon Saga
Guardian Heroes
Primal Rage
Die Hard Arcade

There are about 45 games in total. All are complete and in mint or near mint condition, including cases.

If you are interested in anything please send me an offer via private message.

FYI, if you're looking to get offers on your Saturn games, I'd post the entire list you have available. :)

Darren870

FS: Shipped in the USA only

Deadly Premonition XB360 - $15 Shipped
Mass Effect Xbox 360 - $10 Shipped

Still have before EBAY:
Boxed Nintendo GBA SP FAMICOM - $100
GBA Famicom MAKAIMURA (Ghosts'n Goblins) - $40
GBA Famicom Super Mario Bros. 2 - $25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom