• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longshot, I know, but anyone want to buy these 6 Wisdom Tree NES cartridges plus 4 manuals from me for $75 shipped in the U.S.?

Bible Adventures, with manual
King of Kings blue label, with manual
King of Kings camel label variant
Exodus, with manual
Joshua, with manual
Spiritual Warfare

wisdomtreesale.jpg

Condition of the cartridges varies: I'm guessing most were previously rentals since there are signs of previously-affixed stickers. Spiritual Warfare has a knife-like cut on the top plastic. That's the worst of it. The manual for King of Kings is a little worn, but the rest of the manuals are near-mint.

I haven't tallied my cost, but I'm pretty sure I'm taking a significant loss at this price. But they're just sitting around... so.... PM me if you want 'em.

I remember AVGN did a thing for Bible Adventures lol

isual

Update on bought items from seller veronica:

another user pseudomyxoma has PM'd me that he/she has NOT received their games, and it has been far more than a MONTH.

two users, both who have been patiently waiting a month for their games, including myself which makes 3.

High Red flags indeed. My paypal claim has been in due process since Aug. 29th.

Also, I'd like to mention that I have learned from conversing with several other gaffers via PM, those mostly who have mentioned that veronica has been very responsive - without a question - all of them have NOT purchased an item from her/him; merely inquired about the supposed items for sale. With this deduction and my anecdotal experience, it can be assumed that the reason he/she responds instantaneously is so that veronica can sell the 'items' (of which there are none) asap.

Myself and the 2 other members have already gotten the run around about getting a refund plus reimbursement for our troubles - nothing has been returned at all.

I am one of the users isual is talking about. I sent money to Veronica back on July 20th for some Dreamcast games. Never noticed they never came till just last week roughly (busy with a move to a new city and college stuff) She gave me some excuses about mail being delayed because of an Adam Sandler movie and said she would check on the package and would refund the money if there was an issue. When I asked for the tracking information she never gave it to me and just replied with the same information apologizing about the lack of communication. I may not be on here much to get updates because of College and what not but if I get any updates on my particular issue I will post on here for other users benefits.

I have filed a claim with PayPal as I could not wait any longer (I believe you only get 45 days or something) which today is the 45th day

LQX

Wow. I was going to send her a few hundred dollars a few months back for some Saturn games. She was very responsive and claim to be selling them on her boyfriend or husbands behalf....but it just did not seem up to snuff. Hopefully things work out for you dudes.

NoRéN

Update on bought items from seller veronica:

another user pseudomyxoma has PM'd me that he/she has NOT received their games, and it has been far more than a MONTH.

two users, both who have been patiently waiting a month for their games, including myself which makes 3.

High Red flags indeed. My paypal claim has been in due process since Aug. 29th.

Also, I'd like to mention that I have learned from conversing with several other gaffers via PM, those mostly who have mentioned that veronica has been very responsive - without a question - all of them have NOT purchased an item from her/him; merely inquired about the supposed items for sale. With this deduction and my anecdotal experience, it can be assumed that the reason he/she responds instantaneously is so that veronica can sell the 'items' (of which there are none) asap.

Myself and the 2 other members have already gotten the run around about getting a refund plus reimbursement for our troubles - nothing has been returned at all.

I am one of the users isual is talking about. I sent money to Veronica back on July 20th for some Dreamcast games. Never noticed they never came till just last week roughly (busy with a move to a new city and college stuff) She gave me some excuses about mail being delayed because of an Adam Sandler movie and said she would check on the package and would refund the money if there was an issue. When I asked for the tracking information she never gave it to me and just replied with the same information apologizing about the lack of communication. I may not be on here much to get updates because of College and what not but if I get any updates on my particular issue I will post on here for other users benefits.

I have filed a claim with PayPal as I could not wait any longer (I believe you only get 45 days or something) which today is the 45th day
Damn, dudes. Sucks to hear. Hope you get your money back fast somehow.

Negative feedback warranted.

Mirimar

If anyone happens to be selling a 32gb or 16gb Vita memory card, please shoot me a pm! My 4gb is crying due to all the games I've accumulated on psn plus, lol. New owner btw

Veronica

Banned
Wow. I was going to send her a few hundred dollars a few months back for some Saturn games. She was very responsive and claim to be selling them on her boyfriend or husbands behalf....but it just did not seem up to snuff. Hopefully things work out for you dudes.

Hi, the games that you requested were actually sent to another buyer who promptly received them and I received positive feedback. It has been only recently due to the honest and verifiable loss of two packages through USPS that completely complicated matters. For any member who did not receive their goods, they will be reimbursed friday as soon as my wife receives her paycheck. I never charged for shipping, as I always payed it for fellow GAFers. Reimbursements are in the process and I am more than willing to receive negative feedback, even if it was unwarranted due to what happened with shipping. Luckily I payed insurance on every package shipped, making reimbursements easier.

And although every single member without question has always been courteous and a pleasure to deal with, Isual was an extremely bossy, rude, and threatening member (I have the PMs to prove it, but unlike him/her, I don't post people's private PMs in an open thread. As a matter of fact, he decided to 'notify' NeoGAF of such horrible wrongdoings only after the second day of communication.

Regardless, after any reimbursements are issued, I will kindly retire from any further sales here, as I am a gold star power seller on ebay with 10+ years of positive feedback. I am seeking legal council at the time being regarding slanderous and threatening messages from a certain poster.

You do not attack people simply because you think threatening members will get you any sort of browny points in the community. I will no longer discuss anything openly as advised, but reimbursements will be issued regardless of Paypal's rulings either way.

This will be the first mark against me in my 15+ years of selling/trading games and it will be my pleasure to continue to do so.

isual

Hi, the games that you requested were actually sent to another buyer who promptly received them and I received positive feedback. It has been only recently due to the honest and verifiable loss of two packages through USPS that completely complicated matters. For any member who did not receive their goods, they will be reimbursed friday as soon as my wife receives her paycheck. I never charged for shipping, as I always payed it for fellow GAFers. Reimbursements are in the process and I am more than willing to receive negative feedback, even if it was unwarranted due to what happened with shipping. Luckily I payed insurance on every package shipped, making reimbursements easier.

And although every single member without question has always been courteous and a pleasure to deal with, Isual was an extremely bossy, rude, and threatening member (I have the PMs to prove it, but unlike him/her, I don't post people's private PMs in an open thread. As a matter of fact, he decided to 'notify' NeoGAF of such horrible wrongdoings only after the second day of communication.

Regardless, after any reimbursements are issued, I will kindly retire from any further sales here, as I am a gold star power seller on ebay with 10+ years of positive feedback. I am seeking legal council at the time being regarding slanderous and threatening messages from a certain poster.

You do not attack people simply because you think threatening members will get you any sort of browny points in the community. I will no longer discuss anything openly as advised, but reimbursements will be issued regardless of Paypal's rulings either way.

This will be the first mark against me in my 15+ years of selling/trading games and it will be my pleasure to continue to do so.

I don't believe you at all , and I am adamant with a strong resolve that you have been giving everyone who purchased 'items' from you the run around - until I became the fortunate customer to whom you wronged .

Bolded red flags
1. Sent to the wrong buyer ? and twice ? grounds for incompetence as a seller. And even if they were lost, why didn't you bother to tell the two buyers YOU LOST their items ?
2. verifiable proof ? did you even send me, or anyone whom you sold anything at all a tracking number ? even when asked twice, and even a third time ?
3. sympathetic plea? if this is true, then sorry, but I don't believe this at all. Your lackluster communication and long excuses do not make sense at all.
4. 10 plus years of positive feedback ? WHERE ? you say Ebay ? but you show no user name at all. Also, if you've been a GOLD POWER SELLER for 10 years as you say, you should know how to do business and be in constant communication with your buyers..10 YEARS ? I don't believe you at all. As a matter of fact, Gold Stars on Ebay require you to have at least 10k transactions. You have no proof to show this, on top of that a POWER SELLER on ebay needs to have consistent sale transactions on there.
5. reimbursements ? You keep saying reimbursements, but when ? extensions , extensions , extensions .
6. Retire from sales ? is this a joke ? You've only made ONE verifiable sale on here next to your name in the B/S/T google doc. For the record, if you look at mine, I only have a paltry few. But please, don't imply that you've been doing business here for so long when next to your name you have no reputable proof .
7. Go ahead and get council, because I can assure you, even if you did , yet I don't think you even did get any at all even , whatever case you believe you may have will be thrown out - no sane barrister, judge even would even take this seriously since this is the internetz .
8. I believe after this whole debacle, you will not be trading here on GAF anymore.

I know you are giving people the run around with their hard earned money , while giving paltry sympathetic excuses for extension after extension. You got caught - and you got caught early by me , so I dropped the hammer of smite on you and caught you at your game . You don't scam me son , come back in a thousand years until you get on my level but even then you're still no match for me . I've been dealing on ebay for several years now as isualneo13 and here's my profile for proof http://myworld.ebay.com/isualneo13/

I'm going to say it earlier than I intended to ...

negative feedback for veronica

catabarez

Selling

Steam Keys

The Chaos Engine - $6
*Total War: Rome II - $30 (Preload now, includes Greek States Culture Pack)

I am a gold status seller (currently at 74 positive feedback). PM me if you're interested, thanks.

*NOTE - I generally never sell keys that have any kind of region restriction, as I don't care for the practice. However, Rome II is restricted in the following areas: China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Russia + CIS, India, Turkey. If you live in any of the listed regions, Rome II will not be able to be redeemed. Please be aware that you only receive the TF2 items associated with Rome II by buying through the Steam client. You will not receive them if you buy from me.

Anymore Lost Planet keys?

Axis

Looking for 1200-1600 MSP. Can paypal or amazon payments but prefer amazon. Would like to get a card tonight so please PM me if you have any to sell!

Positive feedback for Hex. Games arrived promptly and in great shape. Thank you!

TriAceJP

WTB: Pebble Watch.

Let me know.

Also interested in a replacement PS3 hard drive on the cheaps, so any 2.5" sata drive (preferably 5400rpm) above 200GB would be cool.

I just thought I would keep people updated on the BST thread though I am sure with isual's last post I doubt anyone knew would deal with Veronica at this point.

Veronica has promised me a refund on Friday when he will have money to do so. I won't get into the details of his financial situation he has told me about via PM out of some sort of respect to him, but needless to say he has said the refund will be delayed till Friday due to his financial situation. I have no idea what dates he has promised refunds to the two other members isual and Lambrton. I will hold my negative feedback for Veronica until Friday to see if I receive the refund.

Veronica has been very polite through out this (though not quick with communication) as I feel I have as well. However there is one thing that I feel would clear Veronicas name and it is the thing I find the most troubling about the communication. I have asked three times now for a tracking number and not received it. I feel if a tracking number is posted this would prove to us that the items were shipped properly and that USPS is truly at fault for us not receiving our packages. I have yet to receive a tracking number.

I will only post one more time on this subject after Friday to let users know the outcome

Willing to trade Wildstar beta key for FFXIV NA retail key.

Throwing this out there because this seller seems to have caused some controversy - this deal is the most retardedly one-sided trade I've ever seen. Wildstar beta keys go for >200$, and this seller with 10-15 years of experience wants to trade it for a key which most people have been trying to pass off for 20$.

isual

Throwing this out there because this seller seems to have caused some controversy - this deal is the most retardedly one-sided trade I've ever seen. Wildstar beta keys go for >200$, and this seller with 10-15 years of experience wants to trade it for a key which most people have been trying to pass off for 20$.

wow. why is it even worth 200 ? it's just a beta...

Fracas

#fuckonami
For sale:

Madden 25 Ultimate Team code (it was in my Anniversary Edition) for Xbox 360 - $10

Vanquish (sealed) for Xbox 360 - $10 shipped in the US

Far Cry 3 for Xbox 360 (online code used) - $19 shipped in the US

Anyone selling a walking dead code for the vita? If so, PM me. I've seen them go on here for 10 so that's what I'm looking to pay.

Thanks!

Michan

Michan's NeoGAF Mega-Sale

I have to clear a lot of my collection out before the weekend. Anything not sold before Friday JST will be sold to Super Potato. Sorry, but due to the short time period, I cannot hold items. Please check back for updates and new items.

Shipping for each extra item following the most expensive will be reduced by 20% when ordering multiple items. Shipping is from Tokyo, Japan by Air.

Feel free to make offers!

3D0 JP

Panasonic 3DO FZ-1 R.E.A.L. console + Street Fighter 2
Perfect working order.
• $60 $55 + shipping ($40)

PC-Engine JP

Assorted games
• $18 + shipping ($11)

PC JP

Tera Limited Edition Starting Package
• Factory sealed in plastic wrap: $6 + shipping ($5)
• CIB: $3 + shipping ($5)

Sega Saturn JP

CIB games
Shipping each: $5
• Assault Suit Leynos 2: $26
• Christmas Nights: $3
• Devil Summoner/Soul Hackers: $5
• Dragon Force: $5
• Grandia: $2
• Langrisser 3: $2
• Mobile Suit Gundam: $6
• Panzer Dragoon: $9
• Riglordsaga: $3
• SEGA Rally Championship 1995: $1 SOLD
• Terra Phantastica: $5
• Virtua Fighter 2: $2

Coolpad skeleton controller
CIB, excellent shape. Really nice pad.
• $15 + shipping ($7)

Sega Dreamcast JP

CIB games
• Sakura Wars (reprint): $10
• Sakura Wars 2: $2
• Sakura Wars 4: $4
• Shenmue: $24
• Space Channel 5 (brand new, sealed): $32

Misc.
• Shenmue 2 disc 4: $1 + shipping ($2)
• Sonic Adventure case: free with any purchase. Just pay the shipping! ($2)
• Yamazaki case: free with any purchase. Just pay the shipping! ($2)

US Shenmue
3 disc set CIB.
• $48 + shipping ($7)

Game & Watch

Game & Watch systems
All in working order.
• Ball (Club Nintendo reprint): $14 + shipping ($3)
• Donkey Kong II: $52 + shipping ($6)
• Mickey & Donald: $20 + shipping ($6)

Famicom

Famicom system
No clue if it works, since I've never actually had a Famicom power cable since being in Japan. AV cable included.
• $15 + shipping ($14) SOLD

Famicom system (not pictured)
As above. Body + controllers only.
• $8 + shipping ($11)

CIB Famicom games
• 4-player Mahjong: $2
• Adventure Island (case damage): $22
• Champinship Lode Runner: $4
• Dr. Mario: $14
• Dr. Mario: $14
• Dragon Quest: $6
• Famista '91: $8
• Gradius: $5
• Maze of Galius: $10
• Pac-Land: $7
• The Portopia Serial Murder Case: $8 SOLD
• Romance of the Three Kingdoms II: $12
• Super Mario Bros. (case damage): $13
• Super Mario Bros. (severe damage to case): $11
• Super Mario Bros. 3 (case damage): $8
• Tennis: $4
• Tetris (new): $15
• Tetris 2 + Bombliss: $5
• Wario's Woods: $18
• Xevious: $4

Loose Famicom games
Shipping each: $3
• Bomberman: $5
• Dragon Quest: $3 SOLD
• Dragon Quest II: $4
• Final Fantasy II: $3
• The Goonies: $5
• Mario Bros.: $2
• Pac-Land: $3
• Sanrio Carnival (Hello Kitty): $1
• Sky Destroyer: $4
• Super Mario Bros. 3: $4
• Super Mario USA: $12

Famicom Network System
Includes modem, controller, and access card.
• $10 + shipping ($14)

Famicom Disk Recorder (not pictured)
Brand new, CIB
• $90 + shipping ($25)

Famicom Disk System
Assumed working but with replacement belt required. As-is. RAM adapter included, decorated with stickers (removable). Includes manuals, drive protector, and box.
• $40 + shipping ($32) SOLD

Famicom Disk System
As above, but body only.
• $20 + shipping ($22)

FDS games
Shipping each: $2.50
• Doki Doki Panic: $16
• Gun Smoke: $5
• Halley Wars: $5
• Kinniku Man: $1
• Nazora Land: $2
• Patlabor: $16

Super Famicom

Super Famicom Box
The Super Famicom used in hotels and as a demo unit. Can be optionally coin-operated. Includes Super Mario Collection (All-Stars), Star Fox, and Super Mario Kart + 2 controllers. Fully operational.
• $250 + shipping ($120)

Golf + Super Mahjong 2 Super Famicom Box cartridges
• $90 $70 each + shipping ($22) - 2/3 REMAINING

Box of Super Famicom controllers and components
Most of these controllers would be considered "junk" condition, but can be salvaged for parts. Many are likely in working order, but will be sold "as is" since I don't have time to check them. There are about 20 in the box.
• $60 + shipping ($50)

US games (loose)
• Kirby Super Star: $23
• NBA '95: $1
• Super Mario World: $7
• Super Street Fighter 2: $6

US games (CIB)
• Waialae Country Club: $2

JP games (loose)
• Bakukyu Rennpatsu!! Super B-Daman: $8
• Cho Makaimura: $7
• Chrono Trigger: $6
• F-Zero: $4
• Final Fantasy VI: $9
• Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem: $5
• Ganbare Goemon Kirakira Dancer: $10
• Ganbare Goemon Yukihime: $7
• Kirby Bowl: $1
• Mahjong: $1
• Mario & Wario: $2
• Mario's Super Picross: $2
• Mario Paint: $1
• Mickey Mouse's Tokyo Disney Land: $14
• Mother 2: $7
• Pilotwings: $1
• Shin Megami Tensei 2: $6
• Sim City: $1
• Super Bomberman: $12
• Super Donkey Kong (DKC): $4
• Super Donkey Kong 2 (DKC2): $5
• Super Donkey Kong 3 (DKC3): $9
• Super Mario Collection (All Stars): $6
• Super Mario Kart: $6 SOLD
• Super Mario RPG: $10
• Super Mario World: $6
• Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island: $8 SOLD
• Super Scope 6: $1 SOLD
• Super Tetris 2 + Bombliss: $3
• Super Tetris 2 + Bombliss Limited: $3
• Super Wagyan Land: $3

SF Nintendo Power carts
• Zelda ALTTP: $30
• Super Mario World + Super Bomberman 3: $40

Wrecking Crew '98
Super Famicom Nintendo Power Cart. Complete in box and in perfect shape.
• $35 + shipping ($6)

Fire Emblem Thracia (not pictured)
Super Famicom Nintendo Power Cart, as standard. Cart only.
• $90 + shipping ($3)

Super Game Convertor
Allows for the playing of US games on JP systems and vice versa. Never used. As-is.
• $5 + shipping ($4) SOLD

CIB games
Shipping each: $6
• Dragon Quest V: $12 SOLD
• Final Fantasy VI: $12 SOLD
• Kamaitachi no Yoru: $3
• Romance of the Three Kingdoms III: $4

Manuals
• $1 each + shipping ($2.50 - fixed price no matter how many are ordered)

Turbo File Adapter
CIB.
• $1 + shipping ($4)

Box of 60+ random Japanese Super Famicom games
All sorts of random quirky games. Not sure what's in here exactly but I'm sure there are a couple of gems.
• $120 shipped via surface

Updating... please check back soon.

(More to come: Super Famicom systems, a lot more loose games, and a 21" SF-1 television)

N64 JP

N64 controllers
Sticks range from good to great.
Shipping each: $8
• Gold: $19
• Turquoise blue: $19
• Grape blue (not pictured): $15
• HORI turquoise blue: $55 SOLD
• HORI turquoise blue CIB: $80
• HORI grape blue: $60 SOLD
• HORI ghost white: $60 SOLD
• HORI gold: $80 SOLD

Games (loose)
Shipping each: $4
• Mario Tennis (NTSC/US version): $9
• Animal Crossing: $16 SOLD
• Banjo-Kazooie: $5
• Banjo-Kazooie: $5
• Blast Corps: $3
• Bomberman 64: $3 SOLD
• Custom Robo: $12 SOLD
• Diddy Kong Racing: $5
• DK64: $4
• DK64: $4
• Extreme G: $4
• F-Zero X: $12
• Ganbare Goemon 64 (Mystical Ninja): $12
• Ganbare Goemon's Great Adventure: $30
• Kirby 64: $4 SOLD
• Kirby 64: $4
• Legend of Zelda OOT: $15
• Legend of Zelda OOT: $15
• Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask: $24
• Mario Golf: $3
• Mario Kart 64: $9
• Mario Kart 64: $9
• Mario Party: $12 SOLD
• Mario Party 2: $6 SOLD
• Mario Party 2: $6
• Mario Party 3: $5 SOLD
• Mario Tennis: $5
• Mickey's Magical Tetris: $4
• Mickey's Speedway USA: $3 SOLD
• Mischief Makers (shake shake!): $14
• Ogre Battle 64: $16
• Paper Mario: $18
• Pokémon Snap: $3
• Pokémon Stadium: $3
• Pokémon Stadium: $3
• Snowboard Kids: $3 SOLD
• Star Fox 64: $4 SOLD
• Super Mario 64: $7
• Super Mario 64: $7
• Super Mario 64 rumble version: $12
• Super Smash Bros.: $18 SOLD
• Turok: $4
• Yoshi's Story: $5
• Yoshi's Story: $5

Games (CIB)
Shipping each: $6
• Denryuu Ira Ira Bou (brand new): $6
• F-Zero X: $16
• Mario Golf: $13 SOLD
• Pokémon Stadium (brand new): $22
• Super Mario 64 rumble version: $14 SOLD
• Wonder Project J2: $4

GameCube JP

Club Nintendo blue + white Mario controller
• $75 + shipping ($12)

DDR with Mario
Complete in box.
• $25 + shipping ($25) GONE!

Game Boy Player (purple)
Instructions + Game Boy Player. No start-up disc.
• $5 + shipping ($9)

Panasonic Qs – all systems need maintenance to their disk drives. Please know that it is not uncommon for Panasonic Qs to eventually experience drive issues so the problem may be easily fixable with the right equipment.
• Q1 boots as usual, but the drive seems to have absolutely no response/activity when pressing the open/close button;
• Q2 boots as usual, but the drive sometimes needs a little bit of help opening/closing (replacement belt needed; can be installed relatively easily). Because of this, it will not move further than the GameCube title screen;
• Q3 (not pictured) has the same issue as above, but will move to the GameCube menu.

Because these systems require maintenance, I am happy to let them go at low prices:
Shipping each: $50 - 100, depending on preference
• Q1: $110
• Q2: $130
• Q3: $150 SOLD

Virtual Boy JP

Virtual Boy system
Fully operational, complete in box, fantastic condition. Perfect specimen. Includes battery pack for controller. Cardboard parts holder not included.
• $180 + shipping (around $30 - 80 depending on preference) SOLD

Mario's Tennis
Complete in box.
• $5 + shipping ($3.50)

Jack Bros.
• $35 + shipping ($2)

Game Boy JP

Updating... please check back soon.

Game Boy Advance JP

Wario Ware Twisted
CIB.
• $18 + shipping ($4.50)

DS JP

CIB games
Shipping each: $4.50
• ASH: Archaic Sealed Heat: $8 SOLD
• Children of Mana: $6
• Mega Man Star Force Pegasus: $4
• Ni no Kuni: $6

PS1 JP

CIB games
• A-Train 4 Evolution: $12
• Ace Combat 2: $2
• Battle Arena Toshinden 2: $1
• Battle Arena Toshinden 2 Plus: $5
• Blaze & Blade: $22
• Bust a Move: $8
• Dragon Quest VII: $2
• Final Fantasy VII: $7
• Final Fantasy VIII: $15
• Front Mission Alternative: $2
• King's Field (red): $1
• King's Field (purple): $1
• King's Field (black): $4
• Legend of Mana: $10
• Macross Digital Mission VF-X: $2
• Mobile Suit Z-Gundam: $4
• Parasite Eve: $7
• Ruroumi Kenshin Jyuyuushi Inbouhen: $3 SOLD
• SD Gundam G Century: $2
• SD Gundam G Generation Zero: $2
• Smash Court: $3
• Super Robot Wars Alpha: $5
• Tales of Destiny 2 Special Disc: $6
• Tales of Eternia: $4
• Tetris with Card Captor Sakura: $26
• Vagrant Story: $26
• Valkyrie Profile: $2

Empty PS1 cases
• Free with any purchase. Just pay the shipping! ($2.50)

Beatmania controller
Awesome controller, in great shape.
• $15 + shipping ($25)

Fighting sticks
• 4 in total. Name your price and cover shipping costs!

PS2 JP

CIB games
• Grandia III: $9
• Valkyrie Profile: $8

PSP JP

CIB games
• Dissidia Final Fantasy: $8
• Monster Hunter Portable 2: $12
• Phantasy Star Portable: $9
• Phantasy Star Portable 2: $11

Ken to Mahou to Gakuenmono 3 (Sword Magic)
Disc only.
• $18 + shipping ($2.50)

Jeanne D'arc
Case only.
• Free with any purchase. Just pay the shipping! ($3)

Misc.

Mother figure collection figures
3 brand new, never-before-opened figures.
• $50 + shipping ($15)

Zoolader

Alright this isn't even all the stuff I want to sell so hurry up and buy it up! With prices like these that shouldn't be a problem! Bundle and Save! I'm not sure if people include shipping in the prices, some of mine do and some don't so just ask.

Sega Saturn - $55 for bundle.

w/ Wrestlemania The Arcade Game (no case), original controller, power cord, beatup composite cable, second controller seen in picture.

-

Xbox Halo Edition - $140

w/ Halo 1, Fable 1, Medal of Honor Rising Sun.
Halo edition controller, , 2 transparent green controllers, 3rd party spider-man controller, orignal a/v cord and power cord.

-

Xbox 360 20gb- $140

w/ GTA4, Half-Life 2, Bioshock, Ninja Gaiden 2, Guitar Hero 3 w/ Guitar, Wireless adapter, black wireless controller w/ hot glued thumbsticks, power brick, component cable. (NOT HDMI 360 but have 1 to sell) All games come with cases and manuals.
Willing to break up GTH3/guitar from package and for extra money I can sell my hdmi 360 instead of this component one. Make offers.

-

EVGA GTX 460 1gb - $70

w/hdmi mini adapter

-

Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP - $50
w/ Need For Speed game and Pouch Case, original power cord

Zelda Minish Cap - $12
Zelda Four Swords - $12
Super Mario World 2 - $12
Yoshi Island - $12

Bundle with games, pouch, and system - $80

-

Mint Black Nintendo 3DS XL w/ Nintendo Club reversible pouch - $205

still have all original boxing and manuals for system and games. All Nintendo club codes are used.

Super Mario 3D land - $23
Zelda OoT- $24
Animal Crossing New leaf - $24

Black Nintendo 3DS XL Bundle
- $260

-

Black Nintendo Wii - $85

Gamecube controller ports
w/ cords, controller, nunchuck, sensor bar w/ base, plastic stand for console,
NO steering wheel or Mario Kart.

Zelda TP - $11
Mario Galaxy - $13

Bundle for Wii and 2 games
- $100

-

Zelda Skyward Sword LE - $135
sealed box but one side is crunched

Knuf

Thanks to (or maybe because of) this thread back when I was lurker, I bought a PS+ code which I never redeemed because I'm not in the UK and even if at the time planned to open a PSN UK account, then I forgot about it and now I lost any interest in doing it (already have US, JP, HK secondary accounts, lol).
So up for sale is a 1 year PS+ subscription code, UK residents (or people with a UK PSN account) only, Paypal gift, very same price I payed to Game: £19,99.
PM me if interested, thank you.

Darren870

FS: Boxed Nintendo GBA SP FAMICOM - $100, 2 Famicom GBA Games - $25 & $40

These items will be shipped from London so international shipping is accepted. I don't expect shipping to be much and will split the cost with whomever is interested.

Boxed Nintendo GBA SP FAMICOM - $100
GBA Famicom MAKAIMURA (Ghosts'n Goblins) - $40
GBA Famicom Super Mario Bros. 2 - $25

kitsuneyo

Still really WTB an official blue Wii Remote Plus.

I know people have 'em lying around!

I'm in the UK, PM me if you've got one to sell.

Edit: Got one, thanks Michan.

DCX

DCX
I have a Samsung Galaxy Nexus 32gb for sale for use on the Verizon network. There are some dings on the casing but the screen is nearly flawless.

Comes with standard and extended batteries.

Pics upon request.

Looking to make a fairly quick sale so I'll set it at $140 shipped.

Edit: price drop considering the competition

DCX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom